Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > CellShock > NSane > Reviews

NSane

By CellShock
NSane CellShock
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 38 Reviews)

Ranks #71 of 161 (better than 56%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

This stuff was pretty good stuff.

So I finally finished this product and all I could say is what a product. So in this review, I am going to not just review this but I will also compare it to jack3d at the end of my review.

Taste/Mixability: So the first time...

Taste/Mixability: So the first time I drank this it tasted awful. This stuff also left some clumps. But as times passed, the taste got more tolerable and the mixing got a little better as well.

Effectiveness: All I can say is WOW!!!!! After I drank this stuff, 15 minutes later I felt the Beta Alanine all over my face. My lifted 10 more pounds than I usually could lift. Everytime I stepped into the gym I felt like a Crack head who just did some Crack before my workout. Sometimes I would crash after my workout on this but also sometimes the energy would last pretty long.

Value: This stuff was pretty expensive. This stuff cost almost 50 bucks which I feel like is too much for a pre-workout. Although this stuff did last pretty long because it has 40 servings in it and it is also a 1 scooper.

Ingredient Profile: This stuff has a pretty good ingredient profile. Like some of the other pre-workouts today, this stuff has caffeine and 1,3 dimethylamylamine. But N'sane takes it one step further by also adding Yohimbine HCl. This stuff also has the common pre-workout ingredients like AAKG, and Beta Alanine. But this stuff also has glycocarn and and instead of creatine mono, this stuff has kre-alkalyn.

Overall: This stuff was pretty good stuff. I would say that if you are not sensitive to stimulants, you should get this stuff. I highly recommend this product.

Compared to Jack3d: N'sane and jack3d are my favorite pre-workouts. For N'sane, it was 49 bucks for 40 servings which would come out to $1.23 per serving. For jack3d, I used 2 scoops and that stuff cost 25 bucks which would come out to $1.14 per serving. Jack3d tasted a lot better and definitely had a more clean form of energy. I highly recommend both the N'sane and the jack3d. Now, if you want a clean energy and sensitive to stimulants, take jack3d. But, if you have a strong tolerance to stimulants or you want to feel like a Crack head in the gym, get the N'sane. I hope this review was good.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Crash Sometimes
  • Crack Head Feeling
  • Dont Be A Hero And Take 2 Scoops! Youll Have An Awesome Workout But Youll Overdue.

Great review

In total, how many days did u crash?

And of those days were u taking more than 1 scoop?

Manimal

Posted August 18, 2011
Nice. Damn, the added GLPC and Kre alk makes for a very interesting ingredient profile. I'm not too crazy on Yohimbine HCL but I may have to give this a shot.

Posted August 18, 2011
@ frankiemusc- If I estimate it, the days would probably be 75% of the 40 servings. And I never had to take more than 1 scoop.

@manimal- If you can find a nutrishop near you, I say to get a sample first to see how your tolerance is to the product.

Manimal

Word. Thanks man.

Posted August 18, 2011
order from the nutrishop in nashville they ship for free and will give you a free shaker cup. Talk to Kurt or Dan though or they won't give you a shaker for free. 615 457 2130

This is absolutely a great product and well worth the money

This is absolutely a great product and well worth the money. I have tried other preworkout supps like Jack3d, Fast Twitch, and Nitric Oxide Rush, but this one is definitely the best. It is very tasty, effective, and potent(never need more than 1 scoop if you don't take it everyday.

Taste: fantastic, cannot make 1 complaint. There are two flavors, tangy orange and sour apple. Both are great: sour apple tastes like a green jolly rancher and tangy orange tastes like orange juice, just with a little zing in it.

Mixability: good compared to other products. only problem was that there would be some stuff on the bottom but not much, and as long as you shake it up and drink it, its just fine.

Energy: Amazing!! Everytime I take this it gives me fantastic energy. The label says to test your tolerance with 1/2 scoop, which you really should do if you are reasonably new to Preworkout Supplements. If not, 3/4 of a scoop should be fine, or just take a full, level scoop and see if you can handle it. 300mg of caffeine per serving is quite a bit, but is the same as 1.M.R. N'Sane can take you from nearly dead tired to completely awake and ready for anything. (It makes you feel like you NEED to go move and do something.) Great for heavy/intense leg days. Taking too much can make your arms jittery, don't take more than 1 scoop. Also, i really feel the tingling all over from the beta-alanine which really helps wake me up as well

Pump/Vascularity: While taking this i have noticed an awesome pump when I work out, especially in my legs, biceps, triceps, and forearms. Feels like everything is going to explode out of my skin(good feeling, not bad). I have really noticed my veins popping out a lot more while on this especially in my biceps and forearms. Also I find myself
taking deeper breaths when on this, I can feel my blood rushing through and it feels great.

This product has also helped me with my strength gains as well as body quickness. My deadlift has gone up 20 lbs and my bench has gone up another 20 lbs as well while on this product. I do not take N'Sane everyday, nor do i take it before every workout, i take it when i am going to have a heavy or intense day, or if I am really tired and need a solid pick-me-up(although it ends up doing more than just that). Greatest for energy, really makes you feel like running wheerever you need to go, and never wanting to sit down. Also when I am on this product, my recovery time between sets on everything has gone way down. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great preworkout that gives a fantastic pump, energy boost, and improves vascularity. Definitely one of the best if not the best in the market, go buy it

Pros:
Cons:
  • Pumps

solid review

Posted June 5, 2011
This product rocks. Great review man.

Posted June 5, 2011
Where can i find this, I havent found any online. is it an exclusive item for nutritionzone or something?

Posted June 5, 2011
Hey ecko, it's a house brand of nutrishop so you can only get it there.

Posted June 5, 2011
ok thnx weastwind, i have heard good things but never knew were to get it.

Posted June 6, 2011
Thanks guys, and yeah it's only available at nutrishop, but it's well worth the trip there to get it.

Posted June 6, 2011
How much did u pay for it?

Very good review though.

This is newer technology and a very clean and digestible creatine

OK well I have been lifting for athletic purposed for over 8 years now. I am not a body builder I am an athlete. First off I have tried way to many pre-workouts to name. I was a former employee of GNC and currently work at Vitamin Shoppe. Thats a little of my background now to the product.

It contains L. Arginine which almost all pre-workouts do. This is a precursor to nitric oxide which dilates your blood vessels which allow more nutrients and oxygen to enter your blood stream....this is what people refer to as PUMPS. With n'sane the "pumps" are more noticeable than any other product I have ever tried. You're veins explode through your skin like you have never seen before.

Something no one has mentioned which I found very interesting was the fact that N'sane contained 8-Thioctic Acid. This chemical is a thyroid activator. In essence it give you a feeling of euphoria when your lifting. Now imagine a great focus and busting your butt in the gym and feeling awesome while doing it. That's what this chemical does.

Also a nice addition to the product are L-Caritine and Yohimbine. These both aid in the use of fat cells to create energy. This is another reason this product is amazing. It contains fat burners and muscles stimulators all at the same time. This is the ONLY product on the market that can make that claim. So if you're looking to get cut then this is def. your product. If you want to bulk up....well stick with SuperPump 250.

Lastly, something that is becoming much more popular is the addition of Kre-Alaklyn which is a precursor to creatine or its "baby" phase. This is newer technology and a very clean and digestible creatine compared to monohydrate or even ethyl ester. Overall AWESOME product if your looking to get Shredded and feel good doing it.

Only drawback....hard to find. Found mine at Nutrishop

Pros:
Cons:
  • Pumps

Posted July 6, 2011
    how much did this product costs? i found a nutrishop near by but havent gone in to check.

Posted July 6, 2011
    I havent tried this yet but im eager too. since its so hard to find figured id share. I called a few places and some were not helpful. But this guy was very pleasent on the phone and was more than happy to take a phone order and ship it to me. ask for ANDY(814) 201-2001
    I dont have any ties to this guy or this shop he just struck me as a honest nice guy. Ill submit my review in a couple weeks after i get my shipment.

Posted July 6, 2011
    I believe its around $40. Def. a must try product.

Posted July 6, 2011
    Tried a sample today and would say it is a step up from jack3d. The 'high' was much smoother, yet more intense. The nutrishop sales rep said it was on special for $58 dollars (40 servings). It's a bit pricey, but the quality of the product and it's ingredients have me wanting to buy it.

Posted July 6, 2011
    Excellent review, one question, have you tried Vasocor? Im on that one right now and its ok, but since you mentioned if your goal is to get cut, this is the product for you., my goal is to get cut and add some muscle, lean defined muscle, I got 2 weeks lefts of Vasocor so i might end up getting this after im done, but whats your take on vasocor, if you have tried or heard some good reviews about it

Posted July 7, 2011
    I have tried vasocore. Not terrible but honestly nothing compares to this product. I just went back to nutrishop and bought 4 cans of it

The energy is without a doubt "Insane"

Ingredient profile:
    7 g per scoop and 40 scoops per container
    There are three "complexes" in this product that are under one 5,740 g proprietary blend.
    Complex 1: Arginine, Glycocam, and Carnatine
    Complex 2: Beta Alanine, Kre alk, L Histdine
    Complex 3: Tysosine, Caffiene,...
    Ingredient profile:
    7 g per scoop and 40 scoops per container
    Complex 1: Arginine, Glycocam, and Carnatine
    Complex 2: Beta Alanine, Kre alk, L Histdine
    Complex 3: Tysosine, Caffiene, Yohimbe, 1, 3 Dimethylamine

To start off with my negative thoughts about the ingredient profile is that each scoop is OVERLOADED with Caffeine and 1,3 dimethyl in comparison to beta alanine and arginine. Usually if I am looking for a pump I will take 2-3 scoops to get a reasonable amount of beta alanine and arginine in a concentrated product but the stims were so strong and unproperly dosed that after one scoop I was extremely shaky and couldn't focus. This usually means that the Caffeine is extremely high (I would guess 400-500 mg per scoop). I would prefer a product that has less caffeine and 1,3 and uses Skitzandrol A to help activate the positive effects of both Caffeine and 1, 3.

Energy and Effectiveness:
    The energy is without a doubt "Insane" (no pun intended). The only problem is your heart rate gets so fast that you feel like you are going to die mid workout. I got so nauseous and sick feeling every time I would take N Sane that I would have to stop my workout half way through. So I will give energy a 9 and effectiveness a 6 because it felt too much. The shakes on this product were out of control and I have never experienced anything like this.

Burnout:
    Absolutely terrible

This was extremely overpriced for 50 dollars for 40 scoops of a concentrated product. The only reason I am not giving this a lower value is because you really never need more than 1 scoop of the product but still, more than a dollar a scoop of a product with no real ingredients besides stimulants, that is a complete rip off.

All in all I give this a 5. I think this product should be sold as a cheap street drug instead of on supplement shelves. It is not effective and def. has no effective muscle enhancing ingredients. Thumbs down!

• Crash
    • No Beneficial Ingredients
    • Made Me Too Shaky
    • Crack Head Feeling

This is the most expensive tub I've purchased

I'm a long time viewer but first time poster. I'm not affiliated with any lab, label or promotion. I frequently use pre-workout, recovery and hydration mixes. I have no interest in "pumps" and tend to focus on strength and endurance only. From a PW perspective, I have tried multiple tubs of Muscle Marinade, Jack3d and NO Explode. I would rank those in that order I've tried 1 tub Shotgun, Assault, 1MR and one cycle of Animal Stak and wouldnt recommend them. All said, nothing comes close to comparing with NSane. I'm overcome with rage to the point of tears withing 15 minutes of downing one scoop. I'm sure some of this is mental, but my bench went from 5 reps with 90lbs dumbbells to 8 reps with 95lbs day three. I wear a heartrate monitor and my calories burned went from 530 in an hour to 690 doing the same exercises. I never felt exhausted and forced myself to stop to avoid injury. I lost 1 inch from my waist after two weeks and gained 5 lbs. I havent tested my body fat but I have noticed my clothes fit differently. This is the most expensive tub I've purchased, but only taking one scoop extends the serving size and balances out over the month.

As for as the bad, if you're not in the gym within 20 to 30 minutes of taking it, you will get the shakes, an itchy/long face and feel as if you "are watching yourself." If you arent hitting the treadmill, bike or weights within 80% of your maximum intensity, you won't burn through this and will be crunked out for a couple of hours. Never, ever exCEEd one scoop. You're not ready for that level of intensity and will likely get arrested.

Hope this helps.

• Small Tingling Sensations
    • Price
    • Sometimes Makes Me Cold!
    • For 42 Bucks It Does The Job!

Posted August 31, 2011
    Jezus! Sounds like this stuff 'orta be a controlled substance!? ;)

Posted August 31, 2011
    I'm not sure how much of it's simply mental, but I havent had this feeling with the others.

Posted August 31, 2011
    Ive been looking for a new PWO and this sounds like the one to try. And I may test that last comment...

All in all, amazing product

I have been using N'sane for about a month now and I have absolutely no negative comments to say about this product. I have tried SuperPump 250 and M5 Extreme Muscle Growth and I feel that N'sane works better than both. One major bonus about this product is that you DO NOT have to cycle on and off of this as apposed to jack3d. Another thing I love about N'sane is the taste. I have the orange flavor and it taste pretty good.
    As far as the performance of N'sane, I get really good pumps, my focus is spot on, and I am seen a new muscles pop out every week. I am losing weight,gaining muscle, getting stronger and I feel more and more confident being in a gym.
    Just to let you know what you shouldn't do with this product is that you should not drink any caffeinated beverages while on N'sane. Also you should not take any pain medication when on N'sane since you kidneys are under enough stress when using pre-workout supplements, pain medication with just make it worse. You should not take N'sane if you have any kidney dysfunction and do not take N'sane less than 4 hours before your sleeping because you will stay up all night. When N'sane is out of your system than you can go about you normal living habits.
    Many people have asked where to get this product and what the prices were. The store that sells N'sane is called Nutrishop and I paid about $60 including tax.(Since this product is concentrated, I think you are getting more for your money).If you do not have a store near you I am pretty sure they ship out their products.
    Last thing I am going to say is that you should not exCEEd the 1 scoop dosage. I am 6'1" and 235lbs and I have an awesome kick with one scoop. So use me as a gauge for your dosage.
    All in all, amazing product, I highly recommend it! If you still have any question, don't hesitate to ask. So, good luck and I hope you find N'sane as amazing of a pre-workout supplement that is sure to give you results as I did.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Cycling Off And On This Product
    • Small Tingling Sensations

Posted July 17, 2011
    Bro,the only supps we don't cycle off are multi's,fish oil,whey.Good review

Posted July 17, 2011
    I was told that since N'sane is made with kre-alkalyn, you don't have to cycle off of it as apposed to straight Creatine. Am I wrong?

Posted July 17, 2011
    Yeah bro,even kre-alkalyn should be cycled regardless of the manufactor instructions.This is just my opinion

Posted July 17, 2011
    Alright. Thanks for the info. I am glad that I found someone to ask these questions.

Posted July 17, 2011
    how many servings is it?

Posted July 18, 2011
    It has 40 servings.

CellShock INSANE Is ONE Of the best pre workouts I've ever taken

CellShock INSANE Is ONE Of the best pre workouts I've ever taken. It's about the same price as 1mr and jack3d but has 40 serving. I've been on it for a week and the taste is great, the pumps even better. I recommend the sour apple. The ingredients with the kre-alkylyn and l-arginine and other bcaas make it well rounded. Awesome energy, pumps, focus and taste. You will not waste ur money with this product.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps

Posted February 18, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up on this product and review. Will definitely check it out.

Posted February 18, 2011
    from what your saying it sounds like a great product..Where did you get it. I'm having trouble locating it and its ingredient list on line?

Posted February 18, 2011
    The only place you can get it is at nutrishop.

Posted February 18, 2011
    Correct me if I am wrong, but it can only be bought at Nutri-Shop franchise stores.

I believe its their brand which is why its a bit pricey as a franchise product.

Posted February 18, 2011
    You are right. It is a nutrishop house brand and that is why it is pretty expensive.

Posted February 19, 2011
    I think it is a house brand but I still love it! I used to like 1 mr but it got me TOO jittery.

The pump is about as good as anything else

This stuff is by far the best pre-work out I have ever tried. My workouts were the most effective they have been in years.

Taste-10/10 This stuff tastes bomb. Orange tastes like tang. Not sour or chalky.

Energy- 10/10 The energy is off the wall. Probably not good pre-workout...

Energy- 10/10 The energy is off the wall. Probably not good pre-workout for a first time user just because of its potency. With that said I can go forever in the gym, and that's cardio or heavy lifting. The dmaa makes you feel like superman.

Pump-9/10 The pump is about as good as anything else.

Gains- 10/10 the gains are legit ive been on this stuff for about 2 tubs and I can really tell a difference in strength and size.

Value-9/10 50 bones a bottle is a little pricey but well worth the results.

Nsane is well worth the money. The only down side is you can only get it at nutrishop. I don't even have one in my area I got some from my buddy in California. You cant even order it online but you can over the phone. Other than that this stuff is truly nsane.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps
    • High Feeling
    • No Crash
    • Blows Jack3d Away!
    • Sometimes Makes Me Cold!

Posted August 20, 2012
    Welcome to SR. But perfect 10's??

Maxima

Posted August 20, 2012
    Nice first review man. Users really like to see the ingredient profile breakdown in the reviews. Just a thought. I'm really curious about trying this stuff because I've heard great stuff about it. Just don't know if it's worth a 35 min drive to the closet nutrashop by me.

Tasted amazing

I have just finished my first Cycle of this stuff and I'm going to take a month off of it. But man what an amazing product. First off the energy you receive when taking this product is unbelievable, and I'm one of those people who are somewhat "immune" to stimulants.

As for taste, I got...

As for taste, I got the green apple flavor, and I loved it. Tasted amazing! I mixed mine with about 6-8 oz of water in a shaker bottle. I was able to lift a lot more, and I've increased the amount I lift in every workout I do. Not only is this product a good Muscle Builder, but it contains ingredients that helps burn fat, which I needed badly because I'm in my cutting phase. I was at 19% when I started taking this, and with proper diet I'm at 15% in just a little over a month. Amazing. I can see the changes over that period of time in the mirror. I'm honestly in love with NSane. The only downfall to this product is the price!!! But I'll be buying it again when I cycle back onto it.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps
    • Price

I thought this was the best I have had thus far

I thought this was the best I have had thus far. I base it on endorush, NO explode, Jack3d and all energy drinks one can buy at a local corner store. It works best on empty stomach and it did not cause any GI problems (gas, ache, bowel stimulation, etc.) I would only take half a scoop at this point because my hands felt like it was shaking/trembling, I could barely notice it...but it did just prior to working out (probably the energy amping me up). I paid 49 for a container that says 40 servings for a full scoop, but one should try half first. I think its a good deal 49 for 80 servings is like a 0.62 cents per drink. I would recommend it to someone who is looking to sustain energy during a workout and jump start it as well. I worked well without dehydration based on the fact I took a mix with 6 ounces, waited 15min and ran 5.5 miles and then workout out legs without side effects (of course I drank water after running and between sets). I like the tangy orange flavor, reminds me of a well mix Tang drink.---Keep in mind...I am NOT a body builder, but I go to the gym consistently ---

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Amazing
    • Pumps
    • Package Did Not Say Start With 1/2 Scoop.

Posted February 9, 2011
    Good review noobie. I thought the people at nutrishop were just hyping it but I guess I should give it a try now.

Posted February 9, 2011
    I only gave it an 8/10 because I have not tried all pre-workout drinks out there. Weastwind you can ask for a sample packet, they have it and more than willing to let you try it before you spend a lot on an entire container.

Posted February 9, 2011
    did your hands keep shaking once you tried it with half a scoop?

@Marvelous89:
    My hands do not shake/tremble any more. I did find out if I do not mix it with at least 6 ounces, my hands will feel itchy and shaky (slightly). I tried small amounts of water at first b/c I would do cardio and didn't want my stomach to swish. It works well as an energy drink too (is cheaper). I take it prior to working 12hrs.