CellShock NSane

NSane CellShock User Rating: (38 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 41% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for NSane (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy NSane Thousands of Supplements! Buy NSane
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews
Green MAGnitude (54 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Pain, Gain, INSane: War's New Weapons...Thunderbolt, Noxitest, and RCSS pg.44
OH YEAH BUDDY!!!!  The third installment of my BTA log series in now underw...

AI cycle support 60 serv iNSane deal

Buy AMPilean, get a free SliNSane at healthdesigns.com
Lecheek posted this on their Facebook page, you buy an Ampilean ($38.54) and get...

INSanely impressive - GHR deadlifts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsbX7ZK3suE Skip to around 20 second mark to fe...

Genomyx inventory liquidation - iNSane prices

Silk Road... this is just iNSane.....

Get Athletix New Pre-Workout Acute FX INSane Low price At NutraPlanet 17.71.
Get Athletix new pre-workout for  limted time pick up Acute FX at an INSANE...

LIMITED TIME: Get LeCheek's NEW Pump X3 at an INSane Intro Price! For 18.81.
Limted time: get LeCheek's new Pump X3 at an insane intro price! for 18,81 ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Nsane is a unique and powerful pre-workout formula. The selling point of this product is that all of the ingredients are disclosed and explained up front. Included in this formula is:

L-Arginine AKG (2:1)

Caffeine Anhydrous

Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl

Yohimbine HCl

NSane Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    NSane Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (35)
    • Pumps (29)
    • Good Taste (25)
    • Amazing (21)
    • Dont Be A Hero And Take 2 Scoops! Youll Have An Awesome Workout But Youll Overdue. (24)
    • Price (20)
    • Uncontrollable Sweating (14)
    • Crack Head Feeling (10)
    November 17, 2013

flexcutWR

Age: 30

November 17, 2013
    Forget the rest

How did you discover SR?
    Googled: pre-workout reviews

What prompted you to write this review?
    I love this product

What other similar products have you used and how do they compare?
    Cellucor C4, Jack3d, 1MR, HemoRage, juggernaut hp, speed x3

How long have you taken this product?
    3-4 months (on 3rd container)

What was your diet/exercise routine like before/after/during your use of the product?
    5 days a week of weight training (1-2 hours) with mixed in hiit sessions.

Were the results what you had expected?
    Yes, overall I'm just trying to stay fit and be lean (7%-9% bf)

How many pounds of muscle/fat did you gain/lose?
    I've lossed 6 lbs and gained 1lb of muscle

Were there any negative side-effects?
    Sometimes there's restlessness at night, if taken in the early evening.

How could this product be improved?
    20% less caffeine

Will you use it again?
    Yes, one of the better pre-workouts from my experience on only ONE SCOOP. Great energy, pumps are lovely, focus is on point, at times I feel like I'm the only one in the gym, my endurance is off the charts (rest periods are 30-60 secs at most). I do sweat a lot, but that's okay, it just means I'm working hard!

Taste is delicious, sour apple or orange.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • No Crash
    • High Feeling
    September 6, 2013

Rdenmon

Age: 29

September 6, 2013
    Good Preworkout supplement- Gives you the tingles

I found Supplement reviews just looking up supplements. I decided to review this product because I love my workouts on it. I seem to workout forever and get nice pumps. I think the next best product is HEMOVEX for preworkouts. I have taken this product for about 6 months. Before Taking this product my workouts would be a sluggish 45 minutes long and I would have good days and bad days. With N'sane, I seem to workout for about 75 minutes and almost everyday is a good workout. I probably gained a few lbs of muscle but I look leaner more full, so I would imagine I shed some body fat as well. The only negative side effect is do not take before bed, you need to take 6 hours before sleep because it will give you too much energy. I plan on using this product for quite some time.

I call 813.991.9999 and the guys send it to my door. I like that too.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps
    • No Crash
    • Blows Jack3d Away!
    • Explosive
    • Tingles
    • Need Lots Of Water
    • Cost Per Container Not By Serving
    February 18, 2013

NHLDucksFan

Age: 20

February 18, 2013
     Ive been using Nsane for a couple months now and this is the best pre workout I have ever used.

Value : You can only purchase this product at a Nutrishop, and for the price you get about 40 servings for 50 bucks, so a little over a dollar a serving. If I buy it with a container of BCAAs, I normally get a discount of some kind, but thats something that you have discuss with whoever is working there.

Effectiveness : I am getting huge pumps with this stuff, my vascularity increases at the start of the workout, and my energy is off the chart.

Mixing : On top of the lid it will say to test your tolerance, and trust me, you want to test your tolerance. Dont take 2 scoops of this stuff because one scoop gets the job done.

Overall : I tried hemovex and that was good, but this is way better. It gives you that jolt of energy when you are ready to workout and I dont get that crash feeling after my workout.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps
    February 12, 2013

John45

Age: 22

February 12, 2013
     I have used n'sane for a week.. I do not recommend this product only because of all the after effects of it.. Don't get me wrong during workout the product is very effective filled with pumps, tingles and energy. All the pros in a pre workout you can find.. I have tried many many pre workouts cycling on and off everytime I have finished one.. This product though I have never experienced after effects like these.. Throwing up every time after use, unsettled stomach, constant jitteriness, heart rate rapidly increasing unlike any other PW, constricts blood vessels, very short breathe during workout, emotional, loss of appetite and so on. During my workout I was honestly scared of benching heavy weight just because I thought I was going to take a deep heavy breathe the wrong way and my heart would stop right there. My personal opinion great effectiveness just doesn't seem to equal the after effects. It has been 3 hours since I finished my workout and my heart is still racing with cold sweats. Everyone's body is different but this is how mine reacted and I have been power lifting since I was a freshman in high school.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps
    • Crack Head Feeling
    • Short Breathe During Workout
    January 15, 2013

Age: 24

January 15, 2013
     I was turned on to this product from one of the guys I played college football with. He was a Nutrishop employee at the time, so he gave me a 25% discount on it which helped with the cost. I was iffy though spending $45 ($60 at full price) on a brand I had never heard of, but I've learned now that Nutrishop is all about their house products. For all those considering this product Nutrishop runs a lot of sales, and they will let you sample it.

My experience with this was okay. Seemed like it took my body a while to get used to, and the first few times were especially rough. I would start off feeling great, but then I would start to crash sweating profusely and feeling nauseated. This isn't an issue anymore, but like I said it took some time. Just make sure to not use it on an empty stomach, and I would actually recommend starting off with a half scoop and eventually upping the dose. When you get over the hump this stuff does work. I got high feeling where I felt stronger and more explosive, focused, and ready to attack the weights. Downside for me though is this feeling seems to wear off after 30-45 minutes. My last issue is I cannot do cardio or rigorous weight training when on this stuff. While on it I fatigued faster, felt winded, and was sweating more when doing something where I was trying to keep moving. Consequently, I could only use it on strictly lifting days and I had to slow down my pace.

My final opinion on is there were too many drawbacks for me to really like it. The fact it killed my endurance though was probably the worst of it. I personally won't be buying it again. I think it would be a great product if you're into lifting heavy and aren't moving quickly between lifts. I felt awesome and was pushing more weight during the peak of the effects. I'd recommend getting the sample first. For anyone wondering the taste is good.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps
    • Fatigue
    • Nausea
    • Crash Sometimes
    Reply #1:

Joined: 1/2013
    Reputation: -1
    Update: I had about 3-4 servings of this left, but I've been using White Flood for the past couple two months instead because it doesn't cause me to crash. I decided to use it again today, and I honestly can say there have been fewer times I have felt so horrible in the gym. I wanted to vomit and was shaking and sweating profusely. Called it a day after my third lift, and the first thing I did when I got home was pitch the rest of it. I know you can get adjusted this stuff, but after being reminded of how brutal this stuff can be I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

November 12, 2012

benji1991

Age: 21

November 12, 2012
     Was not a fan of N'sane pre-workout. I was told to try this pre-workout when I went to the nutrition store down the road. Was told this would be help promote a decent workout. Well, the workouts were good and was focused for them, but after the workouts (about 30 min.) My body would start twitching and heart would race terribly bad. It would be hard to write or type anything afterwards for my hands would be twitching terribly bad. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone, but if you think you can handle the late side-effects from this pre-workouts, then go ahead and try it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Heart Race

Age: 28

September 12, 2012
     Here we got with NSANE!

Effectiveness 9/10
    Name says it all, the energy and stimulants are insane haha. The only problem in the 1,3 and yohimbine mix makes your heart race sooo fast that you feel like you are going to have a heart attack. One thing it does do is give you energy with crazy shakes as well which was a huge con

Flavor 9/10
    Sour apple tastes good and mixes well.

Value: At nutrishop it was 55 dollars!!!! This is for 40 servings, abserd price considering it is stimulants basically

Energy was apparent but very uncomfortable. I gave recommendation a maybe because some of my guy friends do like this and I know it does well at nutrishop but it wasn't for me :(
    • Rapid Heartbeat
    • Crash Sometimes
    • Crack Head Feeling

YoungPoppin

Reviews: 15

Age: 29

Value 5/10
    Very bad. From nutrishop this was 60 bucks for 45 servings! These are 45 true servings meaning you don't have to take more than 1 scoop but still thats ridiculous for just being a stimulant blend

Effectiveness 9/10
    Very effective, I am not saying that I love the feeling like a lot of people do but it is effective in the sense that it gives you a lot of energy. My heart raced so fast on this that it was very uncomfortable for me but I have buddies that don't have this problem so some people love it.

Overall 7/10
    I know people that love it and yes it does give you energy but the heart racing that fast is unapealing to me along with the ridiculous price. I would not buy again but maybe recommend because I know a lot of people like it
    • Heartbeat

Vengeance23

Reviews: 6

Age: 27

August 22, 2012
     This pre-workout is pretty expensive but it is loaded with insane ingredients. The name n'sane lives up to its performance. I only took 1 scoop before workouts every time. One scoop is pretty potent so be careful if you are upping the dosage.

I definitely agree that this product is better than Jack3d and can at least be mentioned in the same breath as it.

The energy and focus is crazy and as I said be careful not to overdue it. If you take two scoops you may get a headache.

The pumps are there and I like it.

If you are willing to step up and throw down some money, N'Sane by CellShock is great and worth it!
    August 20, 2012

jakebarnes56

Age: 24

August 20, 2012
     This stuff is by far the best pre-work out I have ever tried. My workouts were the most effective they have been in years.

Taste-10/10 This stuff tastes bomb. Orange tastes like tang. Not sour or chalky.

Energy- 10/10 The energy is off the wall. Probably not good pre-workout for a first time user just because of its potency. With that said I can go forever in the gym, and that’s cardio or heavy lifting. The dmaa makes you feel like superman.

Pump-9/10 The pump is about as good as anything else.

Gains- 10/10 the gains are legit ive been on this stuff for about 2 tubs and I can really tell a difference in strength and size.

Value-9/10 50 bones a bottle is a little pricey but well worth the results.

Nsane is well worth the money. The only down side is you can only get it at nutrishop. I don’t even have one in my area I got some from my buddy in California. You cant even order it online but you can over the phone. Other than that this stuff is truly nsane.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pumps
    • High Feeling
    • No Crash
    Reply #1:
    Adonislike
    Adonislike

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 7
    Reputation: +135
    Welcome to SR. But perfect 10's??

Reply #2:
    Maxima
    Maxima

Joined: 6/2012
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +366
    Nice first review man. Users really like to see the ingredient profile breakdown in the reviews. Just a thought. I'm really curious about trying this stuff because I've heard great stuff about it. Just don't know if it's worth a 35 min drive to the closet nutrashop by me.

Have you used NSane? Submit your own Review!