NSane

By: CellShock

NSane is a Pre-Workout manufactured by CellShock. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does NSane work?
weastwind
  August 18, 2011

So I finally finished this product and all I could say is what a product. So in this review, I am going to not just review this but I will also compare it to jack3d at the end of my review.

Taste/Mixability: So the first time I drank this it tasted awful. This stuff also left some clumps. But as times passed, the taste got more tolerable and the mixing got a little better as well.

Effectiveness: All I can say is WOW!!!!! After I drank this stuff, 15 minutes later I felt the Beta Alanine all over my face. My lifted 10 more pounds than I usually could lift. Everytime I stepped into the gym I felt like a Crack head who just did some Crack before my workout. Sometimes I would crash after my workout on this but also sometimes the energy would last pretty long.

Value: This stuff was pretty expensive. This stuff cost almost 50 bucks which I feel like is too much for a pre-workout. Although this stuff did last pretty long because it has 40 servings in it and it is also a 1 scooper.

Ingredient Profile: This stuff has a pretty good ingredient profile. Like some of the other pre-workouts today, this stuff has caffeine and 1,3 dimethylamylamine. But N'sane takes it one step further by also adding Yohimbine HCl. This stuff also has the common pre-workout ingredients like AAKG, and Beta Alanine. But this stuff also has glycocarn and and instead of creatine mono, this stuff has kre-alkalyn.

Overall: This stuff was pretty good stuff. I would say that if you are not sensitive to stimulants, you should get this stuff. I highly recommend this product.

Compared to Jack3d: N'sane and jack3d are my favorite pre-workouts. For N'sane, it was 49 bucks for 40 servings which would come out to $1.23 per serving. For jack3d, I used 2 scoops and that stuff cost 25 bucks which would come out to $1.14 per serving. Jack3d tasted a lot better and definitely had a more clean form of energy. I highly recommend both the N'sane and the jack3d. Now, if you want a clean energy and sensitive to stimulants, take jack3d. But, if you have a strong tolerance to stimulants or you want to feel like a Crack head in the gym, get the N'sane. I hope this review was good.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Amazing
  • Dont Be A Hero And Take 2 Scoops! Youll Have An Awesome Workout But Youll Overdue.
  • Crash Sometimes
  • Crack Head Feeling

This is absolutely a great product and well worth the money. I have tried other preworkout supps like Jack3d, Fast Twitch, and Nitric Oxide Rush, but this one is definitely the best. It is very tasty, effective, and potent(never need more than 1 scoop if you don't take it everyday.

Taste: fantastic, cannot make 1 complaint. There are two flavors, tangy orange and sour apple. Both are great: sour apple tastes like a green jolly rancher and tangy orange tastes like orange juice, just with a little zing in it.

Mixability: good compared to other products. only problem was that there would be some stuff on the bottom but not much, and as long as you shake it up and drink it, its just fine.

Energy: Amazing!! Everytime I take this it gives me fantastic energy. The label says to test your tolerance with 1/2 scoop, which you really should do if you are reasonably new to Preworkout Supplements. If not, 3/4 of a scoop should be fine, or just take a full, level scoop and see if you can handle it. 300mg of caffeine per serving is quite a bit, but is the same as 1.M.R. N'Sane can take you from nearly dead tired to completely awake and ready for anything. (It makes you feel like you NEED to go move and do something.) Great for heavy/intense leg days. Taking too much can make your arms jittery, don't take more than 1 scoop. Also, i really feel the tingling all over from the beta-alanine which really helps wake me up as well

Pump/Vascularity: While taking this i have noticed an awesome pump when I work out, especially in my legs, biceps, triceps, and forearms. Feels like everything is going to explode out of my skin(good feeling, not bad). I have really noticed my veins popping out a lot more while on this especially in my biceps and forearms. Also I find myself
taking deeper breaths when on this, I can feel my blood rushing through and it feels great.

This product has also helped me with my strength gains as well as body quickness. My deadlift has gone up 20 lbs and my bench has gone up another 20 lbs as well while on this product. I do not take N'Sane everyday, nor do i take it before every workout, i take it when i am going to have a heavy or intense day, or if I am really tired and need a solid pick-me-up(although it ends up doing more than just that). Greatest for energy, really makes you feel like running wheerever you need to go, and never wanting to sit down. Also when I am on this product, my recovery time between sets on everything has gone way down. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great preworkout that gives a fantastic pump, energy boost, and improves vascularity. Definitely one of the best if not the best in the market, go buy it

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity

OK well I have been lifting for athletic purposed for over 8 years now. I am not a body builder I am an athlete. First off I have tried way to many pre-workouts to name. I was a former employee of GNC and currently work at Vitamin Shoppe. Thats a little of my background now to the product.

It contains L. Arginine which almost all pre-workouts do. This is a precursor to nitric oxide which dilates your blood vessels which allow more nutrients and oxygen to enter your blood stream....this is what people refer to as PUMPS. With n'sane the "pumps" are more noticeable than any other product I have ever tried. You're veins explode through your skin like you have never seen before.

Something no one has mentioned which I found very interesting was the fact that N'sane contained 8-Thioctic Acid. This chemical is a thyroid activator. In essence it give you a feeling of euphoria when your lifting. Now imagine a great focus and busting your butt in the gym and feeling awesome while doing it. That's what this chemical does.

Also a nice addition to the product are L-Caritine and Yohimbine. These both aid in the use of fat cells to create energy. This is another reason this product is amazing. It contains fat burners and muscles stimulators all at the same time. This is the ONLY product on the market that can make that claim. So if you're looking to get cut then this is def. your product. If you want to bulk up....well stick with SuperPump 250.

Lastly, something that is becoming much more popular is the addition of Kre-Alaklyn which is a precursor to creatine or its "baby" phase. This is newer technology and a very clean and digestible creatine compared to monohydrate or even ethyl ester. Overall AWESOME product if your looking to get Shredded and feel good doing it.

Only drawback....hard to find. Found mine at Nutrishop
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
flexcutWR
  November 17, 2013

How did you discover SR?
Googled: pre-workout reviews

What prompted you to write this review?
I love this product

What other similar products have you used and how do they compare?
Cellucor C4, Jack3d, 1MR, HemoRage, juggernaut hp, speed...
How did you discover SR?
Googled:
pre-workout reviews

What prompted you to write this review?
I love this product

What other similar products have you used and how do they compare?
Cellucor C4, Jack3d, 1MR, HemoRage, juggernaut hp, speed x3

How long have you taken this product?
3-4 months (on 3rd container)

What was your diet/exercise routine like before/after/during your use of the product?
5 days a week of weight training (1-2 hours) with mixed in hiit sessions.

Were the results what you had expected?
Yes, overall I'm just trying to stay fit and be lean (7%-9% bf)

How many pounds of muscle/fat did you gain/lose?
I've lossed 6 lbs and gained 1lb of muscle

Were there any negative side-effects?
Sometimes there's restlessness at night, if taken in the early evening.

How could this product be improved?
20% less caffeine

Will you use it again?
Yes, one of the better pre-workouts from my experience on only ONE SCOOP. Great energy, pumps are lovely, focus is on point, at times I feel like I'm the only one in the gym, my endurance is off the charts (rest periods are 30-60 secs at most). I do sweat a lot, but that's okay, it just means I'm working hard!

Taste is delicious, sour apple or orange.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • No Crash
  • High Feeling
  February 18, 2013

Ive been using Nsane for a couple months now and this is the best pre workout I have ever used.

Value : You can only purchase this product at a Nutrishop, and for the price you get about 40 servings for 50 bucks, so a little over a dollar a serving. If I buy it with a container of BCAAs, I normally get a discount of some kind, but thats something that you have discuss with whoever is working there.

Effectiveness : I am getting huge pumps with this stuff, my vascularity increases at the start of the workout, and my energy is off the chart.

Mixing : On top of the lid...

Mixing : On top of the lid it will say to test your tolerance, and trust me, you want to test your tolerance. Dont take 2 scoops of this stuff because one scoop gets the job done.

Overall : I tried hemovex and that was good, but this is way better. It gives you that jolt of energy when you are ready to workout and I dont get that crash feeling after my workout.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • No Crash
MinneSolja77
  January 15, 2013

I was turned on to this product from one of the guys I played college football with. He was a Nutrishop employee at the time, so he gave me a 25% discount on it which helped with the cost. I was iffy though spending $45 ($60 at full price) on a brand I had never heard of, but I've learned now that Nutrishop is all about their house products. For all those considering this product Nutrishop runs a lot of sales, and they will let you sample it.

My experience with this was okay. Seemed like it took my body a while to get used to, and the first few times were especially rough. I would start off feeling great, but then I would start to crash sweating profusely and feeling nauseated. This isn't an issue anymore, but like I said it took some time. Just make sure to not use it on an empty stomach, and I would actually recommend starting off with a half scoop and eventually upping the dose. When you get over the hump this stuff does work. I got high feeling where I felt stronger and more explosive, focused, and ready to attack the weights. Downside for me though is this feeling seems to wear off after 30-45 minutes. My last issue is I cannot do cardio or rigorous weight training when on this stuff. While on it I fatigued faster, felt winded, and was sweating more when doing something where I was trying to keep moving. Consequently, I could only use it on strictly lifting days and I had to slow down my pace.

My final opinion on is there were too many drawbacks for me to really like it. The fact it killed my endurance though was probably the worst of it. I personally won't be buying it again. I think it would be a great product if you're into lifting heavy and aren't moving quickly between lifts. I felt awesome and was pushing more weight during the peak of the effects. I'd recommend getting the sample first. For anyone wondering the taste is good.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Nausea
  • Crash Sometimes
  • Fatigue

Value 5/10
I bought 40 servings for 50 bucks!!! This is a concentrated formula. Huge ripoff to pay more than 1 dollar a scoop for only stimulants basically

Ingredients: 8/10
7 g per scoop, 40 scoops per container
5,740 g proprietary blend.

Value 5/10

Ingredients: 8/10
7 g per scoop, 40 scoops per container
5,740 g proprietary blend.
Complex 3: Tysosine, Caffiene, Yohimbe, 1, 3 Dimethylamine

Ingredient profile isn't bad, doses in it are. I don't know what is is but this makes me sooooo jittery and shaky. I can take 2-3 scoops of jack3d and not get jittery but this stuff makes your heart race so fact and extreme shakiness.

I felt like I was going to have a heart attack every workout off of 1 scoop. I like crazy energy but don't like the crackhead feeling and shakes.

There is no doubt that this gave me a lot of enery. This was undeniable. If you are tired and you take this you WILL BE UP! The only problem is I couldn't sleep even if I took it mid day and would feel anxiety and shakes.

Overall 7/10
I am recommending a maybe. This is because I will never buy it again but I know people that absolutely love it. You really have to try N-SANE for yourself to find out if it is right for you!
  • Jittery
  • Inconsistent Energy

Ingredient profile:
7 g per scoop and 40 scoops per container
There are three "complexes" in this product that are under one 5,740 g proprietary blend.

Ingredient profile:
7 g per scoop and 40 scoops per container
Complex 3: Tysosine, Caffiene, Yohimbe, 1, 3 Dimethylamine

To start off with my negative thoughts about the ingredient profile is that each scoop is OVERLOADED with Caffeine and 1,3 dimethyl in comparison to beta alanine and arginine. Usually if I am looking for a pump I will take 2-3 scoops to get a reasonable amount of beta alanine and arginine in a concentrated product but the stims were so strong and unproperly dosed that after one scoop I was extremely shaky and couldn't focus. This usually means that the Caffeine is extremely high (I would guess 400-500 mg per scoop). I would prefer a product that has less caffeine and 1,3 and uses Skitzandrol A to help activate the positive effects of both Caffeine and 1, 3.

Energy and Effectiveness:
The energy is without a doubt "Insane" (no pun intended). The only problem is your heart rate gets so fast that you feel like you are going to die mid workout. I got so nauseous and sick feeling every time I would take N Sane that I would have to stop my workout half way through. So I will give energy a 9 and effectiveness a 6 because it felt too much. The shakes on this product were out of control and I have never experienced anything like this.

Burnout:
Absolutely terrible

This was extremely overpriced for 50 dollars for 40 scoops of a concentrated product. The only reason I am not giving this a lower value is because you really never need more than 1 scoop of the product but still, more than a dollar a scoop of a product with no real ingredients besides stimulants, that is a complete rip off.

All in all I give this a 5. I think this product should be sold as a cheap street drug instead of on supplement shelves. It is not effective and def. has no effective muscle enhancing ingredients. Thumbs down!
  • Crash
  • No Beneficial Ingredients
  • Made Me Too Shaky

I'm a long time viewer but first time poster. I'm not affiliated with any lab, label or promotion. I frequently use pre-workout, recovery and hydration mixes. I have no interest in "pumps" and tend to focus on strength and endurance only. From a PW perspective, I have tried multiple tubs of Muscle Marinade, Jack3d and NO Explode. I would rank those in that order I've tried 1 tub Shotgun, Assault, 1MR and one cycle of Animal Stak and wouldnt recommend them. All said, nothing comes close to comparing with NSane. I'm overcome with rage to the point of tears withing 15 minutes of downing one scoop. I'm sure some of this is mental, but my bench went from 5 reps with 90lbs dumbbells to 8 reps with 95lbs day three. I wear a heartrate monitor and my calories burned went from 530 in an hour to 690 doing the same exercises. I never felt exhausted and forced myself to stop to avoid injury. I lost 1 inch from my waist after two weeks and gained 5 lbs. I havent tested my body fat but I have noticed my clothes fit differently. This is the most expensive tub I've purchased, but only taking one scoop extends the serving size and balances out over the month.

As for as the bad, if you're not in the gym within 20 to 30 minutes of taking it, you will get the shakes, an itchy/long face and feel as if you "are watching yourself." If you arent hitting the treadmill, bike or weights within 80% of your maximum intensity, you won't burn through this and will be crunked out for a couple of hours. Never, ever exCEEd one scoop. You're not ready for that level of intensity and will likely get arrested.

Hope this helps.
  • Amazing
  • For 42 Bucks It Does The Job!
  • Sometimes Makes Me Cold!
  • Small Tingling Sensations
  July 17, 2011

I have been using N'sane for about a month now and I have absolutely no negative comments to say about this product. I have tried SuperPump 250 and M5 Extreme Muscle Growth and I feel that N'sane works better than both. One major bonus about this product is that you DO NOT have to cycle on and off of this as apposed to jack3d. Another thing I love about N'sane is the taste. I have the orange flavor and it taste pretty good.
As far as the performance...
As far as the performance of N'sane, I get really good pumps, my focus is spot on, and I am seen a new muscles pop out every week. I am losing weight,gaining muscle, getting stronger and I feel more and more confident being in a gym.
Just to let you know what you shouldn't do with this product is that you should not drink any caffeinated beverages while on N'sane. Also you should not take any pain medication when on N'sane since you kidneys are under enough stress when using pre-workout supplements, pain medication with just make it worse. You should not take N'sane if you have any kidney dysfunction and do not take N'sane less than 4 hours before your sleeping because you will stay up all night. When N'sane is out of your system than you can go about you normal living habits.
Many people have asked where to get this product and what the prices were. The store that sells N'sane is called Nutrishop and I paid about $60 including tax.(Since this product is concentrated, I think you are getting more for your money).If you do not have a store near you I am pretty sure they ship out their products.
Last thing I am going to say is that you should not exCEEd the 1 scoop dosage. I am 6'1" and 235lbs and I have an awesome kick with one scoop. So use me as a gauge for your dosage.
All in all, amazing product, I highly recommend it! If you still have any question, don't hesitate to ask. So, good luck and I hope you find N'sane as amazing of a pre-workout supplement that is sure to give you results as I did.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • No Cycling Off And On This Product
  • Small Tingling Sensations
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.