Home > Categories > Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn > CellShock > NFuze

NFuze

By CellShock
NFuze CellShock
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 3 Reviews)

NFuze ranks #7 of 9 in (Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn) and is rated better than 25% of all products in this category.

weastwind's NFuze Review

N'Fuze is CellShock research's creatine product. This was the first ever kre alkalyn I ever bought and I am happy to say I was more than satisfied to use it.

Ingredient Profile: This is a kre-alkalyn product. But it also has other things like Beta Alanine and insulin mimickers to help with the absorption....

cardio4207's NFuze Review

you get what you pay for the product is alittle expensive but rocks i also stack it with the nrage and in a short period of time my lean muscle developement is kinda crazy plus you can crack it open and add it to your pre and post plus bed time shake if you do choose so i also crush the nrage and mix it as well

BigJdawg11's NFuze Review

this is a very good creatine I have tried size on by gaspari and it bloated me bad this is a kre-alkalyn i feel i put on mass but still keep small waist but the only thing is the price is too much. Nutrishop is where u get it thier a little pricey. they have a product called arabol i stack with this...