NFuze Reviews

By: CellShock

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

NFuze is a Kre-Alkalyn Product manufactured by CellShock. It is a pH buffered version of creatine monohydrate. It is a more stable version of the traditional version. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.
COMPARE SIMILAR

weastwind
  May 19, 2011

N'Fuze is CellShock research's creatine product. This was the first ever kre alkalyn I ever bought and I am happy to say I was more than satisfied to use it.

Ingredient Profile: This is a kre-alkalyn product. But it also has other things like Beta Alanine and insulin mimickers to help with the absorption. I first thought this stuff might be under dosed, but I the effectiveness proved me wrong.

Effectiveness: This stuff was effective as hell. I felt stronger and less sore. This has also helped me to build some muscle and increase my strength. It was pretty awesome.

Dosing: I dosed this 3 pre-workout and 3 post-workout with my protein shake on workout days. On off days, I would either take 3 in the morning or 3 at night before I went to bed.

Cost: This is where n'fuze scares people. Even though it's creatine, it's 50 bucks. I feel like this is why I would not buy n'fuze again.

Overall: This was a great creatine. Although it was expensive, it was awesome. I got strength gains and built some muscle. But I am going to cycle off creatine but I will be finishing up my 80 serving container of Green MAGnitude. I highly recommend it. The sad part is you can only buy this at nutrishop.
 Pros: