Home > Categories > Creatine > Kre-Alkalyn > CellShock > NFuze

CellShock NFuze

NFuze CellShock User Rating: (3 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 62% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for NFuze (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy NFuze Thousands of Supplements! Buy NFuze
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn 1500 (161 Reviews)
8.9
All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn EFX (68 Reviews)
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn Powder Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn Powder (14 Reviews)
Fusion Purple K Reviews
Purple K (12 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

NFuze Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    NFuze Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Good Value (2)
    • Doesnt Bloat (2)
    • You Can Only Find It At Nutrishop (3)
    • Too Expensive (2)
    Have you used NFuze? Submit your own Review!
    May 11, 2012

cardio4207

Reviews: 3

Age: 27

May 11, 2012
     you get what you pay for the product is alittle expensive but rocks i also stack it with the nrage and in a short period of time my lean muscle developement is kinda crazy plus you can crack it open and add it to your pre and post plus bed time shake if you do choose so i also crush the nrage and mix it as well
    • Doesnt Bloat
    October 17, 2011

BigJdawg11

Reviews: 7

Age: 19

October 17, 2011
     this is a very good creatine I have tried size on by gaspari and it bloated me bad this is a kre-alkalyn i feel i put on mass but still keep small waist but the only thing is the price is too much. Nutrishop is where u get it thier a little pricey. they have a product called arabol i stack with this it works great but i think im going to get some kre-alkalyn from V shoppe cas thier u can get some for 25 bucks 250 caps and it will work the same fantastic product just high price. MAke sure ur getting at least gallon water in a day tho cas u will get dry mouth
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Doesnt Bloat
    May 19, 2011

weastwind

Reviews: 21

Age: 21

May 19, 2011
     N'Fuze is CellShock research's creatine product. This was the first ever kre alkalyn I ever bought and I am happy to say I was more than satisfied to use it.

Ingredient Profile: This is a kre-alkalyn product. But it also has other things like Beta Alanine and insulin mimickers to help with the absorption. I first thought this stuff might be under dosed, but I the effectiveness proved me wrong.

Effectiveness: This stuff was effective as hell. I felt stronger and less sore. This has also helped me to build some muscle and increase my strength. It was pretty awesome.

Dosing: I dosed this 3 pre-workout and 3 post-workout with my protein shake on workout days. On off days, I would either take 3 in the morning or 3 at night before I went to bed.

Cost: This is where n'fuze scares people. Even though it's creatine, it's 50 bucks. I feel like this is why I would not buy n'fuze again.

Overall: This was a great creatine. Although it was expensive, it was awesome. I got strength gains and built some muscle. But I am going to cycle off creatine but I will be finishing up my 80 serving container of Green MAGnitude. I highly recommend it. The sad part is you can only buy this at nutrishop.
    • You Can Only Find It At Nutrishop

Have you used NFuze? Submit your own Review!