TROOP CP

Syntha-6 Reviews

By: BSN

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #6 of 17 (better than 69%) in
Protein > Casein Protein

Syntha-6 is a Casein Protein Powder manufactured by BSN. It utilizes the slowest digesting form of protein. Often used for a time released version of protein, it will help increase muscle recovery and strength.
INGREDIENTS (11)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Rapidly digested form of protein rich in amino acids that helps support lean body mass gains and muscle protein synthesis.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Purest form of whey protein (contains at least 90% protein) that maximizes protein synthesis and minimizes muscle breakdown with almost no carbs or fats.

COMPARE SIMILAR

ODAAT365
  May 11, 2016

----Introduction----
Ah good old Syntha-6. Protein choice of newbs across the globe and few among us haven't tried it at some point, right?

Syntha-6 gets a pretty bad rap, I think, among those more experienced in the supplement world. Most of the reviews we see are from newbs who seldom have the knowledge to think critically about the product. As someone who has been around the industry and used many different supplements over the years I wanted to write this review because I think I can bring a unique perspective on Syntha-6. I hope it might help those new to lifting and supplementing make a more informed decision on if this is the right product for them.

I also have recently enjoyed using the product myself and want to share my experience with it. I first tried it over 6 years ago and didn't have a very good experience. Sure it tasted great but I remember having to run to the bathroom like immediately after. The quality seemed poor and it ran right through me. So I didn't try it again for a long time. I spent 6 years giving it a bad rap like everyone else. Then about a month ago I tried it again just out of curiosity and had a much better experience. It still tasted great, and this time I had no adverse tummy trouble. The quality seemed much better and I do have a theory I'm going to share with you on why this could be.

BSN was a privately owned company up until the first quarter of 2011. At this time they were bought out by Glanbia. If you don't know Glanbia, they are a huge multi billion dollar international company headquartered in Ireland that deals in all things dairy. Right now they also own Optimum Nutrition and Natures Best (Isopure) brands as well. I have a feeling that after BSN was bought out by Glanbia they would have had the means to affordably increase the quality of their raw ingredients which in turn would lead to a better quality product. I know that the Syntha-6 I had issues with was pre-Glanbia and post-Glanbia I had no problem. This is simply my own speculation. Who know's if any of it's true or not.

It seems to me the most common person who takes Syntha-6 is the guy who just started lifting and his bro told him to go buy it. He usually has little knowledge about lifting, supplementation, or nutrition. Often times they are trying to build muscle and lose fat at the same time, but have no idea how to accomplish this and are usually just using Syntha-6 after their workouts 3-4 times a week. Needless to say, this is not an effective way to use the product and for these people there are certainly better products out there to use in that capacity.

----Ingredient Profile----
47g per serving
200 Cal
6g Fat
15g Carbs (5g fiber)
22g Protein

The protein is a blend of whey, casein, milk, and egg; providing a nice variation in absorption rate here. Whey and casein are mot abundant given their placement first on the list. By total volume its a little less than 50% protein. It's certainly not the cleanest product with quite a long list of flavor and texture ingredients. The ingredient profile kind of reads like a meal replacement doesn't it? Ah, we may be on to something here!

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I think the taste has always been a big selling point on this product. No doubt BSN owes it's success to this very fact. Indeed, it is one of the best tasting products I have ever used. I have gone through multiple tubs of the Chocolate Milkshake and looked forward to every single shake. I usually mix a scoop with 12 ounces of skim milk. This is also one of the best mixing proteins I have ever used. It's just the right thickness too (that's what she said). I hate shakes that are too thick especially. It mixes completely in milk with no chunks, grittiness, or foam. Foam-i-ness is my biggest personal pet peeve. I will not use a product that turns half my shaker cup into foam after I shake the crap out of it to mix it. One scoop always did the trick for me.

----Effectiveness----
So here's the secret! As a protein powder Syntha-6 falls pretty short, but it's one of the best meal replacement powders I have ever used. I mostly used it for breakfast. Mixed with 12 ounces of skim milk I get about 350 cal, 35g of protein, and some decent carbs and fats. What more could you want? It fills me up for 3-4 hours with minimal calories, which is great as I'm on a cut right now. It helps me get my protein in every day and is a pleasure to use. I would say it is VERY effective when used in this capacity.

My issue, as alluded to earlier, is that all the marketing on the product is geared towards telling people it will help them grow muscle, get swole, and look like Arnold. They're marketing it as a protein powder in the same realm as a 100% whey protein like Gold Standard, or any quality whey isolate. Syntha-6 is absolutely NOT in the same class. Anyone who knows anything about supplements can tell this at the first glance of the label, but newbs don't know. The general workout guy just wants extra protein in his diet with minimal calories because he wants to build muscle and lose fat. For that guy, why would he want a product like Syntha-6 when he could get a hundred other products with more protein and half the calories? Obviously, he wouldn't, but it tastes so good he doesn't care and then they go tell their buddies how good it tastes so you get a chain reaction of uneducated consumers buying the wrong product for their goals. Now if you're a high school athlete or someone with high caloric needs, then this might be a fine protein for you to use. My point is that that's not most people. Most people have no problem getting more than enough calories from their whole food diet.

----Value----
You can find 48 servings for about $40 online. This is the other reason this product sells so much. It's cheap; but why wouldn't it be when over 50% of it is carbs and fats which are very cheap ingredients compared to protein. On top of that, this is a blend and milk, casein, and egg are all way cheaper than whey. Anyways, as a meal replacement I use 3-4 times a week I think it's a pretty good value for how long it lasts. If I was pounding 3 shakes a day I suppose it would be a different story, but as I just explained I would never use this product like that.

----Side Effects----

----Conclusion----
So I hope you enjoyed reading this review. I wanted to do something fun, and a little different. Let me know how well I managed to do that! If you're a newb who stumbled upon this review I hope you learned something and it helps you find the right product for your goals. Syntha-6 is great IF you use it the right way. Used in the wrong way it can be mediocre. I know I will continue to enjoy using it and hopefully try out some new flavors too.
  • Good For Those Who Need Extra Calories
  • Marketing Makes It Wrong Choice For Many
  • Chocolate Milkshake: 10/10
jrconn0609
  January 22, 2016

----Introduction----
About 5 years ago I started working out with goals in mind like bulking up and cutting for the first time. Most of my prior experience was sports related and dictated by my coach. Getting started and trolling the internet looking for ethical ways to improve my fitness I found Bodybuilding.com which led me to SR. As a result I've been using SR as my go to resource for searching out & finding supplements and now I'd like to start contributing and giving back the other members that helped me get started. Recently I switched my diet to be more protein heavy and lower on carb intake because I would like to lose some weight, primarily through fat loss. As part of my desire to contribute I thought it'd be good to start with the first protein supplement I used about a year ago. This was a good tasting product that really helped to curb morning bouts of hunger pains and gave me a little help with muscle recovery as I was doing Crossfit at the time.

----Ingredient Profile---- (6/10)
While I liked this product I've found, as I've learned more about ingredient profiles, that this product has more artificial ingredients than I like in my protein powders. Aside from the protein blend there are 5 ingredients (Polydextrose, MCT Powder, Vegetable Color, Papain and bromelain) that I feel decrease the efficacy of the product. In a 47g dose there are only 22g of protein compared with the current product I'm taking (which I'll review later when I've finished the tub). This other product has 26g of protein in a 42g dose.

Beyond the fillers, however, I do like the inclusion of the glutamine peptides and egg albumen in the protein blend of Syntha-6. I like the benefit of the well rounded blend that really helps to keep me from feeling emaciated when I woke up in the morning.
(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- (10/10 taste/mix & 7/10 dosing)
The taste of this product is phenomenal! My wife (who was taking the product with me) chose the Chocolate peanut butter and we both loved the flavor. To her it is still the best tasting product I've had in the house. I found that to mix the product the best I had to use a combo of water and milk to disperse all of the clumps. Once I figured out to blend my liquid it mixed great for me with a simple shaker. I didn't need to do anything crazy and that made me happy since I had a newborn that I was NOT going to wake up with a blender at 9:30 at night! I'd also take it in the morning sometimes as a breakfast/meal replacement and wasn't blending at that time either.

As mentioned the downfall here is the dosing. Only 22g of protein per 47g of powder. This is a lot of powder and required a lot of liquid to disperse so I had to have a pretty big shake to get the dosage in. I didn't really like that but I could handle it.

----Effectiveness---- (8/10)
This product was most effective as a method if increasing daily protein intake and by taking the dose at night was the best choice. It gave me a long term feeling of fullness and made my mornings easier to stomach (pun intended). I didn't have to scarf down food right away and I could eat at my leisure. I also wanted to get some help with muscle recovery but I didn't notice as much recovery/relief as I thought I would. I could definitely tell it was helping because if I went a few days without taking it I would be more sore than on the days I did but a little more recovery would have been nice.

----Value---- (6/10)
Because of the dosing size and filler content this product is more expensive than it should be for the quantity. This product only produces 9.6 servings/lb of powder and what makes that worse is the fact that there is only 22g of protein per serving. The current product I'm taking (again, one I'll review later) has a profile that gives 11.4 servings/lb with 26g of protein per serving and it's a little cheaper @ $0.96/serving compared to Syntha-6 which is $1.04/serving. It would be nice to see the serving size go down while keeping the protein content the same if BSN every wanted to improve this product.

----Side Effects---- (N/A)
I did not notice any side effects from taking this product.

----Conclusion----
I do not regret taking this product as it was a good product to "wet my whistle" with on protein supplements but after learning more I've found that there are better products out there for overall effectiveness and value. However, I have yet to find a product that will beat this one in terms of taste. I was very pleased with the flavor. If you've got a little extra cash available I might recommend this product with another 1 or 2 for comparison, but if the budget is tight I'd go with a different product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Before Bed
  • Great For Meal Replacement
  • Unbelievable Taste
  • A Little Pricey But Cant Beat The Taste
  • Could Have 24 To 25g Of Protein Than 22g
Superdude246
  March 12, 2015

----Introduction----
(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
The company BSN have been around for quite a little bit and got some major exposure because of UFC. I was honestly given this product as a gift a while back but since im finally back online I figured I would have to give this, I already know very known protein, a review. Did I forget to mention I got peanut butter cookie!
----Ingredient Profile----
(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
When people want to use this as a super lean protein I almost want to die but I can say it is great as a meal replacement considering its blend of whey casein and egg proteins which is a preferable blend because of the fast absorption of whey medium digestion of egg protein and slow digestion of casein. I can do without the corn syrup solids but i guess hey the flavors have gotta come from somewhere. At 22g of protein per scoop and around 5 and 5 on fiber and sugar I would say that isnt so bad but 16g of carbs overall and around 6g in fat 200 calories in total according to label. This is why I would consider this way more efficient as a meal replacement or along with a snack to help bulk it up a bit but for post keep it more isolate based.
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Awe man I can honestly say this is half the reason for the review. It is already known that syntha 6 is delicious compared to most proteins. Ive had sample packs of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry but did I forget to mention I had PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE! It tasted like peanutbutter cookies that melted into the milk. I literrally had to double scoop and work twice as hard just to enjoy one of these bad boys. Mixability was great as they dont even advise so much water. Only 4-6oz and as I said I had to dose at 2 scoops which honestly made me fly through the bottle.

----Effectiveness----
I can honestly say this was an efficient meal replacement but when you weigh out the macros at 44g of protein 32g of carbs with 10 being fiber and 12g of fat that sounds pretty decent. I put on about five pounds going from 175 to 180 but I didnt even care because I was never hungry and always felt a nice little muscle pump almost like a signal of thanks for feeding me.

----Value----
As I said I got it for free so you cant beat that value but this usually will run you around 25 to 35 bucks anywhere decent for 28 servings so not bad on value I believe protein should honestly be your best bargain as The Great Hippocrates said "Protein should be of first importance" so why not pay the best prices for it. The rest is just extras.

----Side Effects----
No side effects except maybe a few extra protein farts but thats no biggie

----Conclusion----
It was a delicious run and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to throw an additional protein into their sack this protein is great in the morning, during the day, before bed so it would always come in handy. For the people that complain about taste look no further as this will definitely satisfy your taste buds. I enjoyed and if you try it I hope you do too. P.s If they have it Peanut butter cookie is the way to go on flavors;)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Anytime
  • Fiber
  • Good Meal Replacement
  • Good Ratio Of Nutrition Levels
  • Mixes Good
    str8edge
      December 28, 2014

I am back again with another protein review. This time for BSN Syntha 6. This product has been on my "To-do" list for a while now and about 2 months back, I got a chance to check it out. So, kindly bear with me while I sequence my thoughts and put together my evaluation of the product.

----Ingredient Profile----(8\10)
    One look at the label, and you can tell that this is not your simple protein supplement, it's more of a meal replacement. It has got 200 calories per serving, dominated by whey concentrate, and followed by some other players like calcium caseinate, whey isolate, egg albumen, and a few tiny particles of hydrolyzed whey, and a few pieces of glutamine here and there, thus forming a wide spectrum of 22g of protein. This is, in my opinion, a not very bad approach to forming a "protein-acious food". Afterall, I do this kind of a thing when making my own recipes, by combining eggs with some cottage cheese, while preparing my dinner. It also has about 15g of carbs, some sunflower oil, and some MCT's among others, making a very balanced meal overall.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----(8.7\10)
    As this was my first run with the product, I was playing it safe, and being circumspect, by choosing the Chocolate Milkshake flavour, and it failed to disappoint. The taste was simply yum! I usually like to add a bit of these low calorie sugar substitutes while mixing my protein with milk, and this product did not require that. For a product composed of so many different forms of protein (eggs being one of them), the mixability on this was effortless. Just a few hard shakes, and it was waiting to be consumed by me. At 200 calories per scoop, and bearing my idea to "get lean,stay lean" in mind, I would essentially consume about 1 to 1.5 scoops post workout on a regular basis. Despite this, the product saw me through the entire of last month.

----Effectiveness----(8\10, I guess)
    This section is tough for a protein review, but it did help me sustain my muscle and strength gains. So......

----Value----(8\10)
    I usually don't talk much about this because the dollar rates keep varying on a daily basis here in India, but I was pretty much satisfied with the purchase I made. (Albeit the product was on sale).

----Side Effects----(??????)
    I repeat...??????????

----Conclusion----
    My first run with Syntha 6 was extremely pleasing and satisfying. I was looking to get some quality calories to help me build some muscle and Syntha 6 has stood by me in every aspect of that hunt. That being said, I don't think (or atleast don't know) if it would help the average Joe in his search for gains. This product is perfectly hand-crafted for a person who is on the skinny side and is looking to get in some quality calories. Who it also applies is a person belonging to the working population, he who is on the move and finds it difficult to make time for preparing his own meals.
    Given the ingredients in the formulation, the price may sound a tad on the expensive side, but since I picked it up on discount, I couldn't feel the heat as much. That's it about my experience with Syntha 6. I will be a sure repeat customer and I hope you will try it too.
    Ciao.
    • Good In The Morning
    • Colesterol Is Too High.
    Foxtrot7777
      October 31, 2013

I went through a phase in college where I really loved BSN products, especially Nitrix, Cellmass, and NO Xplode.

When Syntha-6 came out, I liked it--but it was pricey.

As time went by, I moved on to different supplements and did not go back to Syntha-6 until recently. The new flavors piqued my interest, and boy, that new flavor was delicious.

I bought mint chocolate chip.

TASTE 10/10

This is the only 10 I have ever given on the taste of a supplement, excepting Scivation's Xtend. Syntha-6 Mint Chocolate chip is the best-tasting protein drink I've ever experienced. Just mixed with water, it is incredibly smooth and tasty--like you're drinking an ice cream smoothie.

EFFECTIVENESS 6/10

With all that good, yummy taste? Comes a high calorie content. I got noticeably chunkier when I was knocking these back every day, multiple times a day.

SIDE EFFECTS 5/10

Getting fat was not the main issue. The main issue for me was the gas. Seriously. You may as well had been feeding me bowls of black beans instead of Syntha-6. Like clockwork, within an hour of drinking, I would get a disgusting case of the farts. The agony would last four, five, sometimes six hours.

We're talking paint-peeling-off-the-walls kinda smells, people. I frequently had to check myself, and there were some points where I made myself take a shower and change just to be careful.

A protein shouldn't do this to you. I tried to man up and muscle through it for three weeks, but it never went away.

My parents started complaining about the smell coming out of my room--and that's when I knew I had to throw the dang thing away. How dissappointing. No other protein has made me fart so bad.

It's a cruel irony that the best-tasting protein that has ever slipped down my tongue is the worst fart-inducing protein I've ever experienced.

OVERALL: 7/10

If you can get past the fart-a-thon, more power to you. This is a delicious protein blend. Just be careful about overdoing it if you gain weight easily. You can (and will) get a little fat on this if you aren't careful.

All the best,

• Limitless Farts
    Highlow
      October 8, 2013

First review up.
    I wanted to try this out because a lot of my buddies were saying its a good quality protein and it tastes really good.
    Man they were right, when I first scooped this in my shaker, I could already smell the strawberries. First sip I took, I was like man this in so good, I gulped the whole thing lol.

Value: I gave it a 8/10 because I buy it locally at 52.99 for a 5lb jug at vitamin shoppe. There's 48 servings if you take one scoop, which I'm a two scoop guy haha. So that's about 24 servings for me.

Mixability: I give this a 10/10. I didn't even have to use a blender, just a regular shaker cup. Give it a good 30 secs shake or maybe longer. No lumps or chunks of protein, it goes down smooth.

Taste: I felt this is why I liked the protein so much, since Myofusion got discontinued, I feel like this stands right next to it in taste.

Effectiveness: 8/10 I think it's a good protein. I feel like you can't really see a big difference when using protein, it just goes by time because in the end protein is just protein. But other then that it has casein and whey isolate, slow release protein, and fast high quality whey protein which I like a lot. But I wish the calorie wasn't as high.

Overall: I really this protein and still use it till this day, sometimes just switch around the flavors so I wouldn't get bored of the taste.

• Ridiculous Taste Sooo Goood
    • Not A Lot Of Servings
    • High In Calories
    smithm61
    Rep: 0
      August 5, 2013

I recently went through a tub of Syntha-6 Banana Protein.
    I read about Syntha-6 on Google and had heard it was good. I purchased this from Size up supplements.com ATV he lowest price I could find. The price is comparable to other proteins. I wanted to review this product because of its taste and effect.

I have used muscletech...oxy elite protein...six star and on nutrition proteins. What I like about this one is it doesn't have as many fillers as say muscletech and a fairly high protein count.

I'm currently using this after doing the beach body Body Beast program. I notice that this has helped this round in recovery.

I love the flavor and it is easy to o mix.

Taste 10... Very good..I look forward to taking this shake!
    Price 8...its comparable to most others
    Effectiveness 9 ...seems to do what I need it too. I take other supps like C4 and Jack 3D along with Dark Matter. So I'm sure it all works well together.

No known side effects...does not upset my stomach or cause bloating. I take after training in the morning and later in the day.

I would recommend at least this flavor of BSN's Syntha-6. I have not tried other flavors but I plan to.
    trooper
      May 8, 2013

I found this product by looking for a really good tasing chocolate protein. Most of my friends and online reviews stated this was a great tasting protein flavor and brand. It truly is. Chocolate milkshake taste exactly like what it is claimed to taste like. I didn't find this product "chalky". I like my protein shakes thin with water and always use a blender with a few ice cubes.

Cost 9/10
    I purchased this product from Lockout Supplements for $44.95 for a 5.04 lbs container. Label states about 48 servings using one scoop. I am a one scoop kind of guy.

Taste 10/10
    Chocolate Milkshake taste like a chocolate milkshake. I love the taste either for breakfast or a late night snack. I use a lot of water so my shakes are usually thin and yet the flavor doesn't really get dilluted.

Mixability 9/10
    Blender works best but if you use a shaker bottle you might get a few lumps because the scooper is a pretty big scooper. I recommend a tall shaker bottle not the little one. You might end up with a few choclate lumps in the bottom of the bottle.

Effictiveness 8/10
    I feel its a good protein. I haven't done a scientific experiement on myself to find if it has a better effect on me than other proteins. 22 grams of protein per scoop with 15g of carbs and 200 calories. For me the calories are high for a protein mix. I would prefer 110-120. It feels me up as a snack, or a quick breakfast meal on the go. I have had no stomach upset and I am lactose intolerant.

Overall 9/10
    Good looking container that usually sparks up a conversation when people see it in my kitchen. I'm happy with the servings amount and 22 grams of protein per serving. I wish the calories were lower than 200 per serving but overall I was seeking a good taste and I found that with this product.
    I would buy this again and I would recommend this product to people based on price, taste and brand.

• High In Calories
    VANatural
      December 27, 2012

I bought this product after hearing about how great the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor is, so I bought exactly that. Let's get into it!

Pricing 9/10
    For a protein powder that tastes this good, it's surprising they don't charge you much more than they do. I got it from DPS Nutrition and it was cheap as dirt and came right away!

Taste 10/10
    The taste of chocolate peanut butter is unbeatable. Let me tell you guys something you're going to find really strange. I used this while finishing a clean bulk so I could have used milk if I wanted to, but I was afraid if I used milk, the taste would be too good. That's right, too good. I was trying to teach myself discipline as I transitioned into my cut, so I refrained from ever mixing it with milk, the thought of which drives me crazy! The chocolate peanut butter tastes like melted Reese's cups except about ten times better. Easily my favorite tasting protein ever.

Mixability 9/10
    No problems here; it mixed extremely easily. Just took a couple shakes in the shaker cup and it was ready. As mentioned above, I only mixed it with water, but after my competition, when I started bulking again, I'll definitely try this with milk, and then.... with milk and chocolate chips and peanut butter! Okay, my mouth is watering; I need to stop.

Effectiveness 9/10
    It did its job as a time release protein powder with 6 different sources of protein. It kept me full until my next meal, which most protein powders don't; that's just the benefit of a time release/ protein blend shake.

Overall 9/10
    This product is amazing, and I would reccomend it to anyone. The taste will blow you away; I've never heard of anyone say the taste isn't great. It's cheap, it's high quality, it does its job, and it.... tastes great, as you all know my stance on that by now.
      SBIYAOYAS16
        December 27, 2012

Syntha6 "all in one protein" I like to call it. I can't say enough about this stuff. I was introduced to syntha6 about a little over 4 years ago when I joined the Marines. Ever since then I have been using it as a lean cutting cycle protein. I actually even used it very recently with a stack that included USPlabs Yoked, Prime, and Jack3d Micro to get started on a good start to a few bulking cycles I plan on completing out here in the dirt. I am almost positive that Syntha6 being the lean protein it is helped me cut even though I was bulking of from taking the prime. These two definitely played hand and hand on this cycle. I was making pretty good gains but also was cutting pretty good as well all around. Like nothing I have experienced before and it was awesome. If you refer to my review on prime I mention syntha6 definitely helping out on my cycle with prime. Syntha6 is great! It's nice to have a protein sitting in the locker that I can use any time of the day. Working here in the sand you never really know when you are going to have to stay late or work extra hours but Syntha6 is always there to fill in the gaps and that's awesome for me. I have yet to find a flavor of Syntha6 that didn't taste good. I have used strawberry, chocolate peanut butter, cookies and cream, banana (was a bit chunky didn't break up well), vanilla, and chocolate mint. They all tasted great and would give them all a 9/10 as for some had problems breaking up but I like to think of them as like a syrup nugget in that mcgriddle thing they have at McD's. I use it to fill meals in and (even though it's not a meal replacement) to fill in for meals it works always! I can't really get into the profile much and tell you all the macro breakdown but that's because I'm not a nutritionist so I don't really bother, I just do the basic math for intake of my diet which I can never keep on the strait here do to the fact that I don't have a choice of catering, the calorie count is prefect in syntha6 but I think the protein amount could probably be a tad bit higher. Very effective and worked well for me so I would give it about a 9/10 for effectiveness a just cannot find anything bad about it, and a 10 is a little high considering I think I am in process of using a 10 right now with the Myofusion Strawberries and cream (Yum!). Value I give it a 9/10 as well. I got 5lb tub for 35.99 at the PX. Not bad compared to some and most local places like GNC that carries it for 46-50 dollars. Although you can find it cheaper with online distributors but I feel that I am getting a great deal when I buy this stuff. Overall it has to be a 9/10. Like I said before I am pretty sure that I may be working with a 10 right now but we will see in a month. I would recommend this to everyone. Definitely my go to protein when I am not testing out different ones. Can't get enough of it and will continue to use syntha6 until I find a better lean whey protein out there, maybe next deployment when I go into experimentation mode again, who knows. 2 Thumbs up for Syntha6 whey Protein! ust beware adjusting to it can and may result in some nuclear like gas! Just Saying.
      • Good Before Bed
      • Awsome Strength Gains!!!!
      • You Fart A Lot For The First Week

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.