NO-Xplode Igniter Shot

By BSN
NO-Xplode Igniter Shot BSN
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

It really helped me out when i was running

November 4, 2011

I like to use this stuff on cardio days, gives me good energy and endurance. I wouldn't use it for a weightlifting session though, it doesn't give you a pump or anything like that. It has a lot better vitamin profile than any other energy drink.

I recommend this for people who are about...

I recommend this for people who are about to do cardio, NOT for the people who are about to lift weights.

Value,6: The igniter shot i bought cost $4 each and each tube had 2 servings. Its an okay price but you'll be wasting money if you used these before lifting weights.

Effectiveness,7: It really helped me out when i was running. It gave me energy and endurance but when i took this before a weightlifting session it didn't give me a pump or help me recover.

• Doesn't Help For Lifting Weights

tryan037's NO-Xplode Igniter Shot Review

January 15, 2013

I have taken a ton of different pre workouts over the last 6 years. The original version of NO-Xplode was amazing! It was like taking a pre workout on crack! lol. Over time however, it lost its effectiveness for me. I could not find another product that gave me the same drive at the gym or results. I happened to run Across the Igniter shot and oh buddy! Its just like the old stuff again.

Taste: I dont actually take the shot on its own. I mix it in with a bottle of water and start drinking it just before starting a workout. It has a bit of a bitter bite stil out the gate, but im used to it by the 3rd drink. Number one thing is that since its a liquid, when mixed with water, there is no need to shake it or worry about getting chunks. The taste is only OK. Not bad, not good.

Effectiveness: This is the most effective product I have found in 5 years. It is the only product that after working a full 12 hour day that leaves me getting to the gym and just wanting to walk out the door, can actually make me never want to leave. I will say that I dont feel the vascular pump as much as the original NO-Xplode, but the pumps and the vocus are second to none. I can lift heavier for longer and with more reps. I also enjoy that it does not give me bubble guts like most out there.

Dollar for Dollar: This stuff is expensive. There is no doubt about it. I find it odd as theres like half the amount of ingredients (grams) per serving. However, its overall effectiveness is by far worth the extra cost to me. At least at this time. Its price of nearly $5 after tax at the gym is just plain stupid! Looking around, you should be able to get it for $2 a serving give or take. I order 30 or so at a time to take advantage of shipping. This is reasonable for me as I dont take a preworkout because its cheap, I take it to be effective and help train! I dont drive a truck for the damn gas mileage either!

This is a product that if anyone is having a tough time finding an effect pre workout, should at least give it a shot.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase Drive
  • Increased Focus
  • Taste Is Bitter

Nony

Posted January 15, 2013
Nice detailed review! Made me so excited to try it despite it is hated by many reviewers

My main need with pre-workout support is focus

July 13, 2011

These things are expensive...$3.99 at my local Rite Aid....but they work great and are very convenient. Four bucks a workout when I got 6 times a week is pretty steep, so usually I use my Jack3d and grab one of these when I'm in a pinch for time or don't have my Jack with me.

My main need with pre-workout support is focus, and these things bring it for me. I feel more focused with N.O.-XPLODE than with any other pre-workout formula that I've tried.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Focus

Posted July 13, 2011
Ive tried this twice and this is better than No explode for me, I love this *** gives me great pumps and intense amounts of kick.

mikec261's NO-Xplode Igniter Shot Review

August 20, 2012

I've tried the Blue Raz and the Green Apple. The Blue Raz tasted much better.
I only take half a bottle and find that it works great. Lots of energy and increased focus.
I also don't feel jittery like some other pre-workout products.
Great for hitting the gym in the morning when...
I've tried the Blue Raz and the Green Apple. The Blue Raz tasted much better.
I also don't feel jittery like some other pre-workout products.
Great for hitting the gym in the morning when I haven't gotten enough sleep the night before.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Focus

Cray

Posted August 20, 2012
    These are like $3-$4 bucks a pop and you gave the value a 9? Come on man.

Posted August 20, 2012
    You're only supposed to drink half a bottle each workout. At $30-$36 per case for 24 workouts I think that's not bad for a month supply for something that I think works really well.