NO-Xplode Igniter Shot Reviews

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

NO-Xplode Igniter Shot is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BSN. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Rep: -6
  January 15, 2013

I have taken a ton of different pre workouts over the last 6 years. The original version of NO-Xplode was amazing! It was like taking a pre workout on crack! lol. Over time however, it lost its effectiveness for me. I could not find another product that gave me the same drive at the gym or results. I happened to run Across the Igniter shot and oh buddy! Its just like the old stuff again.

Taste: I dont actually take the shot on its own. I mix it in with a bottle of water and start drinking it just before starting a workout. It has a bit of a bitter bite stil out the gate, but im used to it by the 3rd drink. Number one thing is that since its a liquid, when mixed with water, there is no need to shake it or worry about getting chunks. The taste is only OK. Not bad, not good.

Effectiveness: This is the most effective product I have found in 5 years. It is the only product that after working a full 12 hour day that leaves me getting to the gym and just wanting to walk out the door, can actually make me never want to leave. I will say that I dont feel the vascular pump as much as the original NO-Xplode, but the pumps and the vocus are second to none. I can lift heavier for longer and with more reps. I also enjoy that it does not give me bubble guts like most out there.

Dollar for Dollar: This stuff is expensive. There is no doubt about it. I find it odd as theres like half the amount of ingredients (grams) per serving. However, its overall effectiveness is by far worth the extra cost to me. At least at this time. Its price of nearly $5 after tax at the gym is just plain stupid! Looking around, you should be able to get it for $2 a serving give or take. I order 30 or so at a time to take advantage of shipping. This is reasonable for me as I dont take a preworkout because its cheap, I take it to be effective and help train! I dont drive a truck for the damn gas mileage either!

This is a product that if anyone is having a tough time finding an effect pre workout, should at least give it a shot.
  • Increased Focus
  • Increase Drive
  • Taste Is Bitter
  November 4, 2011

I like to use this stuff on cardio days, gives me good energy and endurance. I wouldn't use it for a weightlifting session though, it doesn't give you a pump or anything like that. It has a lot better vitamin profile than any other energy drink.

I recommend this for people who are about to do cardio, NOT for the people who are about to lift weights.

Value,6: The igniter shot i bought cost $4 each and each tube had 2 servings. Its an okay price but you'll be wasting money if you used these before lifting weights.

Effectiveness,7: It really helped me out when i was running. It gave me energy and endurance but when i took this before a weightlifting session it didn't give me a pump or help me recover.
  • Doesn't Help For Lifting Weights

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.