NO-Xplode Reviews

By: BSN

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #191 of 219 (better than 13%) in

NO-Xplode is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BSN. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (27)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2176mg

Molecule that supports ATP production in the body and increases lean body mass, strength, power, and stamina.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
1500mg

Creatine monohydrate with the water removed that offers slightly more creatine than creatine monohydrate on a gram-per-gram basis.

COMPARE SIMILAR

Massivemouse
Rep: -19
  December 4, 2013

I First found out about SR by researching all of my personal supplements. I have used this site many times and thought it was time to give back to the community. I went through two tubs of this product which was the 2.25 pound tubs. I always like to try at least two before I can give a solid review or recommendation to friends and family. My diet was and has been very strict. I was in a bulking phase while taking this supplement and was consuming 3700 calories a day. I am 5 foot 7 200 pounds with a 5 day training split where I focus on 10-12 rep range 3-4 sets as heavy as I can manage to failure every set. While on this product I did not notice a huge gain in energy which was a little dissapointing since it is a pre workout. One major thing that I do not like about all of BSN's products is their long list of proprietary blends. there are always tons of ingredients that if dosed correctly will create a great product but dosing is never given. As far as a pump goes I did get a solid pump for the first week. I did not stack this with any other vasodialator or pre workout to get a solid and accurate measurment from this product. But after about the first 5-7 times using I needed to up the dose. Even after upping the dose I found that the pumps were not as strong as they were originally and after half way through the first tub I did not notice anything from this product. I did however mix it with the original jack3d and found great results this way. I find that this product is over priced and full of sugar and proprietary blends. I recomend this to the average beginner but once you have tried a pre workout that is not focused on blends and marketing hype you will soon shy away from these products.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Ok
  • Ok Energy
  • Ok Pumps
  • Stomach Cramping
  • Price
ChillinPuma
  February 27, 2013

After googling a recent BSN supplement that I had purchased I stumbled upon SR. After reading a lot of reviews on the new product I had purchased, I realized that I have been using NoXplode for two years, and should write a review on my experiences with it.

I started training MMA two years ago and started using various supplements then. Before I started training I was in competitive college soccer and basketball and never really looked into supplements or dieting to help improve my workouts. NoXplode was the first thing that I started off using with the suggestion from my trainer.

I have Crohn's disease and at first my stomach was a little uneasy with it. After about 2 weeks of using it before each workout I noticed that my 4 hour training sessions were getting easier to throw full strength for longer. The difference between my training sessions without NoXplode and with it are immense! I get such a better pump as well as a mental drive and more focus on breathing.

I gained about 5lbs of muscle when I first started using and have started to gain a little more now that I have started to increase my training sessions by an hour, as well as an extra strength and conditioning.

I recently purchased my third tub and will be sticking with this product combined with Nitrix because the results are exactly what I need in the ring.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lots Of Energy
  • Good Focus
  • Endurance
  • Good Pumps
GOHARD74
Rep: 0
  September 26, 2012

Im pretty sure everyone has tried this product. This was my first ever PWO supp.The first time I took this stuff, I thought I was walking on water, went from 45 min. in the gym to almost 2 hours.I stacked it with a big "O" Tub of Cell tech and had some mean results. But like I said this is when I knew nothing of ingredients or that cell tech was all sugar and I just knew I wanted to get big..

Anyways BSN NO XPLODE is a good product, it has the Ethyl-Ester creatine and a ton of Beta- Alanine for your skin tingles and more caffeine than most can handle, I can list all the ingredients that most people have no idea what they are and that I can't spell or just lay it out simple.

This product will give you energy and a nice pump in the beginning, but don't expect it to last. At least for me anyways this was a great beginner PWO but if your wanting those consistent tingles and superman effect there are plenty better PWO for your buck. Not to mention this is hard on the stomach, this product should come with a free role of toilet paper,were talking multiple trips to the restroom so I wouldn't recommend taking this before going on a long jog.This product is also hard on your wallet sitting right around 35.00 to 40 bucks a tub just depending on where you find it. Not really a question for me when you can get some Jack 3d for about 22.00 right now.
All in all this is still a good product that I would recommend, just know that there are products with same or in my experience better effects for less money..

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Lots Of Energy
  • Good Focus
  • Endurance
  • Sometimes Feels Like .o. Effect Takes Place.
  • Price
  • Not Consistent Results
  • Need Three Scoops
  • Makes Me Poop 30 Minutes After Drinking It
pretyricky
  August 9, 2012

I used this as a preworkout staple for a long time.

value is a 7 because its like 35 bucks for like 20 servings because you need 2-3 scoops to feel it.

Effectiveness 6/10
The energy from no xplode is pretty garbage compared to modern supplements out. The energy is just from caffeine which is a really high amount. Other ingredients are creatine ethyl ester, some glutamine and a proprietary of a bunch more that is just fluff

Overall 7/10
I think there are a lot of better products on the market now. Back in the day no xplode was cutting edge, although I did love the energy of the intensity formula that was discontinued.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance
  • Good Pumps
  • Ok Energy
UpandAway1
  August 9, 2012

just finished my tub. this is my first pre workout supplement and i started with 1 scoop and felt really jittery and shaky the first day. second day and third day my body got use to it and i felt fine. it says to take on an empty stomach but i think they mean after you have digested a meal because when i took this on the weekends right when i woke up i would get diarhea 15 minutes after taking it and feel a little bubbly all day. i take 1 and a half to 2 scoops a day depending on how i am feeling and how much i have eaten throughout the day. it made me sooo focused and gave me tons of energy and i felt super yoked whenever i took it and my arms inflated like balloons. feels like being on adderrall because you are so focused. taste was fruit punch and it tastes fine. not hard to drink at all. this is the first thing i have taken so i dont want to give it a 10 quite yet but its pretty damn good and i liked it. 30 minutes after taking it my skin gets all tingly and i say to myself "im in the ZONE now"
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lots Of Energy
  • Good Focus
  • Good Pumps
    LeafyJet
      August 8, 2012

First time trying this supplement and just finished full container of orange flavor. I was ready to go 20 minutes after drinking. I mixed it by shaking it in a hard container because my soft container popped out the cap. The orange flavor tasted like the orange cream popsicle. This has to be one of the best tasting pre-workout supplements I have ever had. This gave me a good pump with no crash. I really liked the tingling when It started kicking in. I tried 2 scoops and it was good, but 3 was better. This has to my favorite so far because it didn't leave me spaced out or give me a crash. For the record I have tried Superpump (high blood pressure, crappy taste), NanoVapor (2nd best pre-workout supp), Jack3d (too stimulated, sour taste), Hemorage(good pump,great taste), N.O Shotgun (did not use it after about a week, too crappy). I can't wait to try N.O Explode 2.0. I got this cheap from Supplements Canada. I didn't know they already discontinued this supplement and I will be ordering 2.0 as soon as possible. I got good results and no side effects. Really liked this supplement and ingredients.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Focus
    • Endurance
    • Good Pumps
    • Good Level Of Creatine
      PrinceSammy
        August 8, 2012

Im not going to lie I was pretty scared to take this stuff, hearing about the cons of it. I will say one thing on my FIRST...repeast FIRST time I took it I did have some bad ***s a few hours after lol, but after that never had it ever again. That was my only problem other then that NO-Xplode treated me very good. I would be extremely focused and pumped up before every workout, and I loved the feeling of just not being able to sit down. When I would take this all I would want to do is lift some weights. I understand why people say the taste is a bit off, for me I liked the taste alot...but my brother couldnt even take a sip of it, so I guess its just personal pref. I tried so hard to find something wrong with NO-Xplode but I couldnt for me I had nothing but positive results. Gave me tons of energy, focus, good pumps, and always gave me the extra energy I needed for those next few reps. I am switching to Jack3d simply because of price reasons, and I herd its "healthier." But for NO-Xplode, I had nothing but positive results from it
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Lots Of Energy
      • Good Focus
      • Endurance
      • Good Pumps
      • Ok Energy
      • Stomach Cramping
      Macmayne25
        June 6, 2012

This was my first pre-workout supplement that I ever used. I started using it after their release of the 2.0 formula. I had heard some negative things about the old formula's awful taste an other things. But I decided to try it out with a purchase of a BSN stack.

Taste: The taste is definitely an acquired one. The first time I tasted it (Blue Razz) it came off very bitter. But you do get used to it eventually.

Mix-ability: If you try to put this in a shaker it will blow the top off because of the pressure. The powder creates a lot of foaming and if you're not careful the bubbles will fill up over your cup. So definitely stir if possible, the problem I had is that when I'm on the go just shaking is so much more convenient then carrying a spoon to stir with every time.

Tolerance: I used 3 tubs of NO before cycling off to a different powder, I tried 3 different favors each time. On the third tub I was using 3 scoops regularly which is a lot of powder and runs out fast.

Pump: I remember leaving the gym after using NO for the first time and I did back/bi and I literally couldn't reach back to pull my seatbelt because my arms were so swole! The pump is awesome. And it does give you that "crack feeling" people love.

Focus: I definitely felt some good drive behind my workouts on NO. I had great strength gains and high endurance and felt little to no soreness after workouts which is nice.

Other: if you don't use it by the allotted time of 30-45 before training you will feel tingling/burning sensations. I remember my left ear feeling like it was on fire one time when I had something come up and had it in for an hour and a half before using. But that was early on. Also, it made me have consistent runny poos as soon as I was done at the gym which is not something that I liked but is something I can put up with.

I was stacking NO with Nitrix and man my arms were jacked all day long. Unfortunately Nitrix is very pricy butan if I could afford it I would definitely stack these two.

If you haven't tried NO I definitely recommend it. Blue razz was my favorite flavor. I tried that, orange, and watermelon. And if you have money to blow then stack it with Nitrix which is also a BSN product to give all day vascularity.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Lots Of Energy
      • Good Focus
      • Endurance
      • Good Pumps
      • Makes Me Poop 30 Minutes After Drinking It
      craknhelmets
        May 22, 2012

Well, the reputability of this company was compromised a few years back when they completely made up a patented ingredient (creatine clelate malate). This compound turned out to be complete bogus and just a marketing ploy for BSN.

50 servings for $34 on bodybuilding.com brings it to $.68 dollars per scoop. I usually used to take 3 scoops, so when you have a tolerance the value substantially goes down.

Energy: 7/10
      I used to be a huge NOXPLODE head and loved the product but now it seems to be outdated. It has nothing on new products like suppd, hemo rage, and jack3d. The complex I believe just has caffeine for energy which is a hit or miss for workouts.

Ingredient profile:
      Creatine ethyl ester is the primary form of creatine used. There is some glutamine and amino acids as well, but they are pretty underdosed. I prefer to take noxplode with bcaa stacked before during and after workout for maximal effectiveness.

I took this for two years during high school and made some pretty decent gains. This could be from puberty and still growing but the creatine in the product seemed to help and I got stronger than most of my teamates pretty quick.

Overall, this was a top tier product back in the day but is now outdated. I would rather take a product with better stimulants and stack with creatine, protein, and bcaa on the side. NOXPLODE seems to be a product of the past, until they update to new stimulants.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Level Of Creatine
      • Need Three Scoops
      ryangt
      Rep: -10
        May 16, 2012

Wow.
      All I can say about this product is: WOW!

I was expecting some harder push, but not that much! I haven't tried any other n.o products so I can not make a comparasion,but I won't try any other brands now on. I become completely addicted to noxplode and ordered the new version 2.0 already.

Taste: 9/10 (fruit punch)

I know this is the most meanless criteria but it is easy to drink and very tasty but a little too much foamy. Any way no problem to drink it.

Effectiveness: Holy Sh*t! You push too hard? Try this and you will not believe how strong you are. From the first drinking it shows your real strength. I am 165 lbs and was pushing up 205lbs on bench press already (maximum 5 reps without any assist) now I am pushing 20 lbs more and more reps 6-7. So this is unbelievable! My 57 years old daddy tried this sh*t out and he also gains unbelievable strength.. He says this strength gave to him makes him feel like 35..

Value 7/10: the noxplode 1.0 is 30 serving and that makes it pricey. but 2.0 is 50 serving and it is really good price.

BTW: no acnes! no itches! no poops!

Thanks BSN for this great product!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Lots Of Energy
      • Good Focus
      • Endurance
      • Good Pumps
      • Good Level Of Creatine
      • Headache
      • Insomnia

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.