Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > BSN > Nitrix

BSN Nitrix

Nitrix BSN
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (48 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 74% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)
MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

mixing Nitrix with kre-alkalyn creatine?
Can you mix nitrix with kre-alkalyn creatine? if so would it be beneficial...tha...

does glutimine hurt the effects of any Nitrix Oxide? does vitamin C, and E help?
Ok I heard someone tell me this and I have searched everywhere for some answers....

can we take no supps (like nitrox. Nitrix yok3d....) for along term?
hi guys can we continue using n.o supplements for along term like 12 months. i a...

Nitrix question
Iím looking for a lower cost version of Nitrix to take along with Jacked3d. ...

Nitrix and other medical Drugs (Telfast)
Hey guys I was just concerned that I am using nitrix and it been almost a month,...

has anyone tried Epozine-O2 NT? which is better that or Nitrix?
which is better BSN Epozine-O2 NT or Nitrix? ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Nitrix is a nitric oxide product from BSN. It contains basic NO precursors and is commonly stacked with a pre-workout such as NO Xplode to further enhance results. It is often overshadowed in the ever growing category of Nitric Oxide products.

Nitrix Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Nitrix Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Vascularity (22)
  • Pumps (21)
  • Faster Recovery (14)
  • Good Focus; No Acne (on Me) (12)
  • Too Expensive (21)
  • Not Effective (9)
  • Didnt Feel To Much Of A Pump (9)
  • Can Be Expensive (8)
September 19, 2010

chichistrong

Reviews: 69

Age: 23

September 19, 2010
 I used this product when I was 18, and I personaly thought it was alright. It is too expensive, you have to take so many pills on an empty stomach, yuck lol. The pills are HUGE almost like a suppository haha. Now this is not the reason I think the supplements its alright, but it does affect in my overall view of the supplement.
I did notice that I was having fuller muscles when I was working out, good pumps (not great), I was recovering quick from my workouts, I noticed it specially when I did legs, I would always be sore for like 4 days after legs, but with Nitrix it was a lot more bareable and shorter sore periods. However, after I used I decided not to buy it again, because it is too expensive and for that price I rather buy a msucle building supp. or some protein. When I was young I was the tipical kid that bought muscle mags, just to be fed the B.S. of the adevertising of different products. I am not going to to tell you I feel hard and bad on this one, cuz it is not that bad, but is not great either.
Everybody sees different results, at least for me the results are not worth the price.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Faster Recovery
  • Pumps
  • 60 Ä For 180 Tablets Its Too Much!
September 2, 2009

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 21

September 2, 2009
 Bought the 120 count bottle in July and it lasted me into August. Didn't really notice anything save for some vascularity, and I did look alittle more muscular for awhile. Took it with other BSN supps like some of the other reviews mentioned, but nothing big for me. I didn't notice the pumps to much, seeming as I never do. When I hit the gym I just go go go, so pumps usually go unoticed. I couldn't take the four pills I was supposed to (over 200lbs) since four gave me a nagging headache. Probably the reason I didn't notice anything. Price was just to steep though, had to birthday list the thing. If you can afford it and cant handle the proper dosage, it probably a good supp, just nothing great for me.
September 7, 2013

MrBraddock91

Reviews: 6

Age: 35

September 7, 2013
Nitrix

Is it possible to be TOO pumped? I made it through about 2 bottles before I had to give it up. I honestly felt like my muscles would get too pumped, or too hard during my workout, and that would get in the way of my routine. I would have to stop and stretch between every set or my muscles wouldn't stop flexing to get a full range of motion. I work out with 2 other guys consistently, and they all stopped taking it for the same reason. My heart rate would also skyrocket during my set, as If I were running full speed.

Did it increase Size? Yes
Did it increase Strength? Yes
Did I feel like the hulk while taking it? Yes
Could I get a good workout while taking it? No
Would I recommend it? Not Sure I can...
  • Worst Recovery
March 10, 2013

Age: 24

March 10, 2013
 At the time i was looking for a way to increase my vasculatiry and overall blood volume and found Nitrix to be a fitting yet pricy product so i gave it a try.

---PRICE---
I bought Nitrix online half a year ago in Austria. It comes at ~70$ for 360 pills which i find pretty expensive.

---COMPARISON---
To date i haven't used a similar product so i can't compare it to anything else on the market.

----USAGE---
I have taken this product exactly after the manufacturers recommendation. 3 pills in the morning, 3 pills half an hour before lunch and 3 pills about 4h later before workout, everytime on an (mostly) empty stomach and also i increased my water-intake slightly to about 4,5l (~150fl oz) / day. The full cycle lasted ecactly 40 days without interruption.
I took Nitrix along with: BSN Cellmass, BSN NO-Xplode 2.0 and BSN Amino-X and a well balanced diet.

---Effectiveness---
The first week i had problems with circulation and low blood pressure but that got better pretty quick. I noticed increased pump and vascularity increased visibly. After 3 weeks of continuous intake my veins were as big as they can probably get and i felt less dizzy after a very hard set. Also i experienced incredible pump and better recovery.

---AFTERMATH---
After the 40 day cycle my veins got noticably smaller and about 2 weeks after vascularity got back to normal.

---SIDE EFFECTS---
Low blood pressure in the first week. Remember to drink A LOT. Besides that none.

---POSSIBLE IMPROVEMENTS---
The pills are pretty sharp-edged and therefore i find them hard to swallow. Maybe there's some way they could change the shape..

---CONCLUSION---
If you're looking for a way to increase vascularity, recovery and pump temporarily then there you go. The effect on the other hand won't last and the product is pretty expensive, at least here in Austria/Europe.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Blood Volume
  • Pumps
  • Vascularity
  • Faster Recovery
  • Temporary Low Blood Pressure

Reputation: 0
Update:

From what i read in other reviews of Nitrix i found that Nitrix is probably one of the most misunderstood supps out there.
For short: It is NOT made for rapid and short-lasting vasodilating effects as you would expect from L-Arginine (AAKG, AEEM). Nitrix breaks down pretty slow in your stomache and releases an even dose of L-Arginine on a sustained basis, hence the name "a.m. to p.m. vaso-muscular volumizer".

January 12, 2013

Mooredb

Age: 41

January 12, 2013
 Now I know why you have to take 9 pills a day! They don't dissolve all the way. I dropped one in warm vinegar and swished it around for 45 minutes and 3/4 or more of the pill was still there! I let it set all day while I went to work and came back home that night and 1/8 or a little more of the pill was still there! Pills should dissolve within 20 to 30 minutes. I tried to dissolve it in water at first but read on the web that you should use vinegar to test since that somewhat ressebmles how your stomach will break down the pill. You can tell these are poorly made and bad quality because of all the glue that comes off the pill. It's really slimmy compared to other pills. Also i took a vitamin and tested it, it broke down in 20 minutes!

You're paying and having to take extra pills because of they are cheaply made in mass quantities in china for a penny without any quality control. Then you are suppose to take these on an empty stomach? Well how do you take this on an empty stomach if the other 3 pills are still floating around in your gut!

I am going to look for another product such as liquid or capsule. Those absorb into your body better and quicker. Also when pills are made they lose some of the strength because of how they process them. I'm surprised they don't have it in a liquid form or capsule.
    • Didnt Feel To Much Of A Pump
    gottalift78
    gottalift78

Joined: 2/2013
    Reputation: -2
    BSN was purchased by Glanbia Nutrition - the company that owns ON. Their pills are manufactured in Florida, not China.

I agree tho, taking 6-9 pills a day is a bit much for the price. I did notice some good pumps with this stuff but I took it about 1.5 hours before my work out and I also bit the tabs in half so they dissolved faster.

Reply #2:

Reputation: 0
    BSN Nitrix Pills are made to last. The pills dissolve slowly so that L-Arginine is delivered evenly throuout the day. You don't want a quick absorption of L-Arginine for a lasting Effect.

October 27, 2012

Kellyho

Age: 30

October 27, 2012
     First off, I've used 2 bottles of cellmass and NO Explode before and never got the same results as I'm getting with the Nitrix added to the mix. I go harder,last longer and my pumps are great. I think the rest of you are A. Taking to many steroids or B.Don't know what the hell you are doing. People always *** about how many they have to take the pills or they are too big. Quit ***ing and do what needs to be done. I notice better recovery and better mood too. I'm sticking to the product. It's best to get the 360 count for the money. I'm currently on the Syntha 6, Cellmass, NO Explode and Nitrix. My results with that stack is way better than just Cellmass and NO Explode alone.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Focus; No Acne (on Me)
    • Awsome

August 25, 2012

SavioDavio

Age: 30

August 25, 2012
     I didn't feel positive effects. I will not take it again. Good taste and zero side effects. I did not notice an amazing pump, more or less nothing. I took it with bcaa, creatine, solid diet and routine. Honestly I don't think it is a good product. Save your money.
      • Didnt Feel To Much Of A Pump
      July 7, 2012

Age: 16

July 7, 2012
       I'm 16 and I tried this as a supplement for gaining lean muscle mass and increasing stamina. I've tried creatine, whey protein and others. Nitrix is the best.

I took the full 180 tablets and am definitely buying again. This stuff makes you have 24 hour recoveries, excellent pumps, great vascularity, hard muscles and muscle growth. This stuff works. No acne, no bad side effects. The only real side effect I found was penis growth. Enjoy that. Also, the taste sucks so swallow fast with water. This stuff WORKS.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Focus; No Acne (on Me)
      • No Water Weight
      • Increased Strength
      • Stamina
      • Faster Recovery
      • Good For Pumps
      SoCalLivin
      SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
      Reviews: 20
      Reputation: +824
      This product is better than creatine and whey protein for gaining muscle? LOL. Oh, and buy a new tape measure.

Reply #2:

Reputation: -1
      creatine just adds water weight and whey protein adds a bit but this stuff works better

Reply #3:
      Clipper83
      Clipper83

Joined: 1/2012
      Reviews: 79
      Reputation: +2320
      Creatine just adds water weight ? hahahaha

Reply #4:
      Gkeezy
      Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
      Reviews: 81
      Reputation: +1134
      I like to melt the creatine powder and whey powder in a spoon under a flame together and inject directly into my veins. I get the best results that way.

May 30, 2012

jesseb40

Reviews: 3

Age: 33

May 30, 2012
       This will get you the BEST pumps,,veins and size(if done the right way)following instructions to the letter,ive taken it since it came out and NO product can compare...its the best you get what you pay for
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Focus; No Acne (on Me)
      • No Water Weight
      • Increased Strength
      • Stamina
      • Faster Recovery
      • Good For Pumps
      • Awsome
      • Can Be Expensive
      December 12, 2011

pteixei2

Age: 28

December 12, 2011
       One of my favourite supplements for sure!
      I feel full all day long and my pumps in the gym are unreal!!
      I notice muscle hardness (only after the use of at least 3 weeks worth), better recovery, and muscle fullness.....

The only reason I gave it a 9/10 is simply because the tablets are huge and also because the dosing is 3 tablets 3x per day. For a competitive bodybuilder that already takes a lot I supplements, this can put it over the edge......
      Well worth that downfall though!

Great product!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Pumps
      • Vascularity
      • Good For Pumps
      • Faster Recovery
      • Increased Strength
      • No Water Weight
      • Too Many Pills In One Day

Have you used Nitrix? Submit your own Review!