Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > BSN > Epozine-O2 NT

BSN Epozine-O2 NT

Epozine-O2 NT BSN User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 88% (Trusted)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for Epozine-O2 NT (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
29.99 Buy Epozine-O2 NT Thousands of Supplements! Buy Epozine-O2 NT
37.75 Buy Epozine-O2 NT $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping! Buy Epozine-O2 NT
41.76 Buy Epozine-O2 NT New Coupons Recently Added! Buy Epozine-O2 NT
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Betancourt Bullnox Androrush Reviews
Bullnox Androrush (41 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Free BSN Cellmass NT or Epozine-O2 NT!
With any Sports purchase at GNC. I went into GNC yesterday to get some protein a...

has anyone tried Epozine-O2 NT? which is better that or Nitrix?
which is better BSN Epozine-O2 NT or Nitrix? ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Epozine-O2 NT Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Epozine-O2 NT Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength (2)
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Muscle Fullness All Day (1)
    • Density (1)
    • Expensive But Not To Bad (4)
    • Doesnt Last Long (1)
    • Pills Big For Some (1)
    Have you used Epozine-O2 NT? Submit your own Review!
    September 28, 2012

wookie48

Reviews: 8

Age: 30

September 28, 2012
     It has been a long time since I have written a review due to being in the sandbox but I wanted to at least drop in and catch up on the stuff I have been using. I usually dont do BSN products but since its te only thing the military seems to endorse over here I had to. Bear with me on this one because its really hard to review this as I was taking a damn good PWO, BCAA, and 2 different types of protein which are FAR superior to BSN. I gave this an honest try clocking in around 8 weeks with this supplement (3 bottles worth)

Taste
    - they are pills so not much in terms of taste. You kinda get a hint of of something when you swallow them but the taste isnt something that stands out. I will say the saize of them (4 pills 3xday) is something compared to MRI NO pills which may be huge for some.

- My workout regime is pretty intense. So recovery and quality are really important in the supps I take. Epozine was really good at recovery for me. Has ATP which I really adore, has a fair amount of AAKG and a variety of creatines. HOWEVER, I really didnt get the pump advertised and really didnt feel like this was an overwhelming supplement that changed my life. I did however notice I got noticebly leaner while taking this. If I had to put one finger on it, recovery was the big standout for me as since I have been off it, my recovery takes a little longer. I did notice my cardio was golden, I mean I had to do an on the spot 5 mile run the day AFTER legs and I was only 20 secs off of my real time and didnt really hurt as much as I should. Endurance during your workouts and cardio are a plus with this stuff too as it really seems to make you feel like you can keep going. That COULD be my PWO however.

- while I realize you can probably pick this up way cheaper than I did, the military rips us off and we pay FULL dman value for this which was around $50. In terms of leg days and the recovery, these were the days I felt it was worth it but overall, the value sucks for about 15 days worth if your 200+ lbs.

Overall
    - NO supps are really tricky for me. there are some that work and some that dont. In regards to NO this supp stinks...for recovery adn endurance this product gets quite a bit of props. Its all about expectations with this one and outside of recovery and endurance I wouldnt expect anything else.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cardio And Muscular Endurance Improvement
    • Great Recovery
    • Energetic All Day Feeling
    • Doesnt Last Long
    • Pills Big For Some
    January 29, 2012

ianmasonnn

Reviews: 2

Age: 20

January 29, 2012
     In the past i have swore by the bsn nitrix, but unfortunately the Vitamin Shoppe I work at was out of it. I decided to give the epozine o2 a try as it looked comparable to what was in the nitrix. This stuff is by far better. After ingestion of just 3 pills you immediately feel and see the vasodialtion. my arms looked pumped, dense, and full all day which is what i really look for with nitric oxide products. Taking it on an empty stomach is key for the effect, but whatever is in this product really gives you a full pumped and "juiced" look all day.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Fullness All Day
    • Density
    • Quick And Long Lasting Vascularity
    • Strength
    September 23, 2010

Fi5thElement

Reviews: 27

Age: 30

September 23, 2010
     Vaso-dilators are not for everyone, and this product was not for me. I bought 2 bottles to give it a fair chance. To be quite honest, Nitrix actually gave me a better pump and was much less expensive. My strength did not increase, nor did my conditioning. I honestly prefer PlasmaJet instead.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Expensive But Not To Bad
      June 6, 2010

stevieee

Reviews: 1

Age: 19

June 6, 2010
       hey everyone i love this stuff been on it for a few weeks and have noticed a HUGE diffence in strength and size! the only thing is at the start i was abit more angry than usaul and thirsty.. tatse is ALOT better than Nitrix which was horriable but this has worked for quite well aboustly love it, a friend of mine has used to didnt work as well for him but still he has noticed abit of a difference but all up AWESOME!
      • Strength
      Reply #1:
      want2behuge
      want2behuge

Joined: 1/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      hello Stevieee .... Epozine 02 states to take "everyday" does that mean even on non work out days?

Have you used Epozine-O2 NT? Submit your own Review!