This product has been reported as discontinued.

Epozine-O2 NT Reviews

By: BSN

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Epozine-O2 NT is a Pump Product manufactured by BSN. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

wookie48
  September 28, 2012

It has been a long time since I have written a review due to being in the sandbox but I wanted to at least drop in and catch up on the stuff I have been using. I usually dont do BSN products but since its te only thing the military seems to endorse over here I had to. Bear with me on this one because its really hard to review this as I was taking a damn good PWO, BCAA, and 2 different types of protein which are FAR superior to BSN. I gave this an honest try clocking in around 8 weeks with this supplement (3 bottles worth)

Taste
- they are pills so not much in terms of taste. You kinda get a hint of of something when you swallow them but the taste isnt something that stands out. I will say the saize of them (4 pills 3xday) is something compared to MRI NO pills which may be huge for some.

- My workout regime is pretty intense. So recovery and quality are really important in the supps I take. Epozine was really good at recovery for me. Has ATP which I really adore, has a fair amount of AAKG and a variety of creatines. HOWEVER, I really didnt get the pump advertised and really didnt feel like this was an overwhelming supplement that changed my life. I did however notice I got noticebly leaner while taking this. If I had to put one finger on it, recovery was the big standout for me as since I have been off it, my recovery takes a little longer. I did notice my cardio was golden, I mean I had to do an on the spot 5 mile run the day AFTER legs and I was only 20 secs off of my real time and didnt really hurt as much as I should. Endurance during your workouts and cardio are a plus with this stuff too as it really seems to make you feel like you can keep going. That COULD be my PWO however.

- while I realize you can probably pick this up way cheaper than I did, the military rips us off and we pay FULL dman value for this which was around $50. In terms of leg days and the recovery, these were the days I felt it was worth it but overall, the value sucks for about 15 days worth if your 200+ lbs.

Overall
- NO supps are really tricky for me. there are some that work and some that dont. In regards to NO this supp stinks...for recovery adn endurance this product gets quite a bit of props. Its all about expectations with this one and outside of recovery and endurance I wouldnt expect anything else.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cardio And Muscular Endurance Improvement
  • Great Recovery
  • Energetic All Day Feeling
  • Doesnt Last Long