Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > BSN > Epozine-O2 NT > Reviews

Epozine-O2 NT

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By BSN
Epozine-O2 NT BSN
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Vaso-dilators are not for everyone, and this product was not for me

Vaso-dilators are not for everyone, and this product was not for me. I bought 2 bottles to give it a fair chance. To be quite honest, Nitrix actually gave me a better pump and was much less expensive. My strength did not increase, nor did my conditioning. I honestly prefer PlasmaJet instead.

Pros:
Cons:
    • Expensive But Not To Bad

NO supps are really tricky for me.

It has been a long time since I have written a review due to being in the sandbox but I wanted to at least drop in and catch up on the stuff I have been using. I usually dont do BSN products but since its te only thing the military seems to endorse over here I had to. Bear with me on this one because its really hard to review this as I was taking a damn good PWO, BCAA, and 2 different types of protein which are FAR superior to BSN. I gave this an honest try clocking in around 8 weeks with this supplement (3 bottles worth)

Taste
    - they are pills so not much in terms of taste. You kinda get a hint of of something when you swallow them but the taste isnt something that stands out. I will say the saize of them (4 pills 3xday) is something compared to MRI NO pills which may be huge for some.

- My workout regime is pretty intense. So recovery and quality are really important in the supps I take. Epozine was really good at recovery for me. Has ATP which I really adore, has a fair amount of AAKG and a variety of creatines. HOWEVER, I really didnt get the pump advertised and really didnt feel like this was an overwhelming supplement that changed my life. I did however notice I got noticebly leaner while taking this. If I had to put one finger on it, recovery was the big standout for me as since I have been off it, my recovery takes a little longer. I did notice my cardio was golden, I mean I had to do an on the spot 5 mile run the day AFTER legs and I was only 20 secs off of my real time and didnt really hurt as much as I should. Endurance during your workouts and cardio are a plus with this stuff too as it really seems to make you feel like you can keep going. That COULD be my PWO however.

- while I realize you can probably pick this up way cheaper than I did, the military rips us off and we pay FULL dman value for this which was around $50. In terms of leg days and the recovery, these were the days I felt it was worth it but overall, the value sucks for about 15 days worth if your 200+ lbs.

Overall
    - NO supps are really tricky for me. there are some that work and some that dont. In regards to NO this supp stinks...for recovery adn endurance this product gets quite a bit of props. Its all about expectations with this one and outside of recovery and endurance I wouldnt expect anything else.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cardio And Muscular Endurance Improvement
    • Great Recovery
    • Energetic All Day Feeling
    • Doesnt Last Long
    • Pills Big For Some

ianmasonnn's Epozine-O2 NT Review

In the past i have swore by the bsn nitrix, but unfortunately the Vitamin Shoppe I work at was out of it. I decided to give the epozine o2 a try as it looked comparable to what was in the nitrix. This stuff is by far better. After ingestion of just 3 pills you immediately feel and see the vasodialtion. my arms looked pumped, dense, and full all day which is what i really look for with nitric oxide products. Taking it on an empty stomach is key for the effect, but whatever is in this product really gives you a full pumped and "juiced" look all day.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Fullness All Day
    • Density
    • Quick And Long Lasting Vascularity
    • Strength
    • Expensive But Not To Bad

Been on it for a few weeks and have noticed a HUGE diffence in strength and size

hey everyone i love this stuff been on it for a few weeks and have noticed a HUGE diffence in strength and size! the only thing is at the start i was abit more angry than usaul and thirsty.. tatse is ALOT better than Nitrix which was horriable but this has worked for quite well aboustly love it, a friend of mine has used to didnt work as well for him but still he has noticed abit of a difference but all up AWESOME!

• Strength

Posted June 6, 2010
    hello Stevieee .... Epozine 02 states to take "everyday" does that mean even on non work out days?