Home > Categories > Energy > Energy Drinks > BSN > Endorush Drinks

BSN Endorush Drinks

Endorush Drinks BSN
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (28 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 95% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Endorush Drinks (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Endorush Drinks Thousands of Supplements! Buy Endorush Drinks
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Clif Clif Bar Reviews
Clif Bar (20 Reviews)
SciFit Caffeine Reviews
Caffeine (3 Reviews)
American Bodybuilding Speed Stack Reviews
Speed Stack (3 Reviews)
BSN Endorush Xtreme Reviews
Endorush Xtreme (8 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Red Bull Red Bull Energy Drink Reviews
Red Bull Energy Drink (26 Reviews)
Living Essentials 5-Hour Energy Reviews
5-Hour Energy (9 Reviews)
6.6
Xyience Xenergy Drink Reviews
Xenergy Drink (8 Reviews)
8.9

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Endorush Drinks Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Endorush Drinks Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (20)
    • Mental Focus (16)
    • Clean Energy (10)
    • Great Taste (9)
    • Slightly Expensive (9)
    • Slight Crash Effects (6)
    • Dehydrated Feeling (5)
    • Sharp Taste (4)
    March 29, 2010

Reviews: 55

Age: 19

March 29, 2010
     I have been taking Jack3d for the past 5 months but i ran out. Took 2 weeks off pre-workout supps and caffein and then i decided to give this a shot since i didnt wanna buy a whole tub of jack3d just yet. Got off work, went to GNC, got one for three bucks with my gold card. It says on the lid "caution, 4 servings!" so i read the directions and all that and i just went ahead and took 2 servings worth. Took about a half hour to kick in and then i jumped into my bi, tri, and cardio workout (2 hours). Endorush gave me clean energy, no jitters. Jack3d is the clean energy mackdaddy of course but i dont think you can go wrong with this product. About 2 hours after my workout i did feel some slight crash effects but nothing that made me wanna kill myself or anything like that. The taste was excellent. I got Fruit Punch Fix and found myself wanting to keep drinking the 2nd half of the bottle. Keep in mind, this does not contain creatine like most pre workout supps. So any of you youngins out there who wanna take pre workout stims and probably are not old enough to take creatine, maybe this is the one for you. All in all i think BSN did a pretty decent job with this. Unfortunately, they fail to make my margin in any other of their supplement categories besides Pre Workouts. This and N.O. Xplode is all they got in my opinion.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Clean Energy
    22inchpipes

Reply #2:

Joined: 11/2009
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +3478
    Thanks pipes! I see you all over this site man, you know your stuff. When i need answers to something im coming to you or that petey guy.

Reply #3:
    bristol
    bristol

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +117
    nice review!

endorush confused me in that i did not know if it was different than NO xplode... I remember trying it and drinking the reccomended 1/2 bottle and it being strong and clean like u described.

and haha jack3d IS the clean energy mack daddy. well put.

August 9, 2011

92SCtbird

Reviews: 21

Age: 18

August 9, 2011
     as far as energy drinks go this is not one of the best, chugging a redbull or Monster would do a whole lot more for you to achieve an increase in energy..

taste wise i give this energy drink a 7, didnt really taste like fruit punch at all

value 10/10.. for $3.25 or something like that you really cant beat it for decent energy.

effectiveness 7/10.. i drank the first half and placed it in the freezer to finish the rest cold, i had a few tingles kick in and had the urge to chug the second half, after it kicked in I had a short 30 min workout including mostly supersets, however never really felt any pump at all, maybe a little focus

overall I might purchase this energy drink again if i need a little pick me up during the day but for pre workout its a no go.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Not Expensive
    • Mental Focus
    • Clean Energy
    • No Pump
    • Mediocre Energy
    July 13, 2011

magnumv8

Reviews: 8

Age: 34

July 13, 2011
     Coffee won't wake you up? Rockstar won't wake you up? AMP has no effect? You feel groggy in the morning even after drinking a gallon of Mountain Dew?

Endorush is incredible for energy. I'm serious...this stuff will wake you up. I'm not talking about the fairly alert and functional awake...I'm talking about bouncing around and ready to run a 100 yard dash for no reason at all kind of awake! I love my energy drinks. I drink 4 servings of Rockstar a day on a slow day.....so I know what I'm talking about as far as what gives energy and what doesn't. A venti iced coffee with 2 extra shots of espresso from starbucks gets me ready for a nap. Endorush gets me ready to do the moonwalk at 6 am after 2 hours of sleep the night before. This is great for energy!

I don't recommend this pre-workout. Personally, it works best simply to Boost alertness levels, but for gym focus and strength, leave this one in the locker.

naleps

Reviews: 8

Age: 23

March 13, 2011
     This was my first experience with Endorush. Mind you I have had other pre workout energy drinks such as FRS Health energy, Meltdown and Redline to name a few. I actually purchased a case of Meltdown and had very good results. However Endorush is a pre-workout energy drink i would not recommend.

*Please note that i took this before drinking alcohol however I have also taken other workout energy drinks the same way (before drinking) and I have had positive/ intended results.

I was a little tired upon drinking half of the bottle and instantly i felt even more tired almost falling asleep a few different times. The taste was merely "meh," as well as left a bad aftertaste for quite sometime. For the hour or two after my mouth was continuously dry and I was very thirsty. Another thing i did not like about the drink was the ingredient list was not on the label and was nowhere to be found. Of course they listed the nutrients but i like to read the labels and ingredients of beverages i am drinking.

My personal experience with this drink was not good and I would rate it the lowest on the totem pole of other pre workout energy drinks. I should have just got a sugar-free Red Bull and i probably would have been better off.

I do not recommend!
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Crash Upon Drinking
      • No Energy
      • Did Not List Ingredients
      • Dehydrated Feeling

guccigage

Age: 27

March 13, 2011
       Endorush is my fave energy drink , some people compare it to gas station energy drinks but its on a whole diff level than redbull, Monster etc ! It will make you an animal, doesnt give too much better pumps like NO explode does , but you will push yourself harder and that will help alot. make sure you start with half a bottle and acess your tolerance cause it is strong ! and some people may experience heart palpatations as with any other energy drinks if too much is taken
      deeja
      deeja

Joined: 5/2010
      Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +379
      I only ever took half a bottle max. This stuff is really legit

Reviews: 1

Age: 21

February 17, 2011
       This is my first review so if it seems incomplete or maybe choppy even I apologize, but I here goes... I tried Endorush yesterday and HOLY CRAP! I was absolutely estonished on how well this product worked. The pump was amazing. I was getting a good pump on my biceps even though I was workign chest haha. Now tell me that isn't crazy and I will call you a liar. I felt like I had tunnel vision through my whole workout. My energy levels had increased so much I caught myself almost smiling at times. I probably won't buy it again because it's priced at almost 4 dollars a bottle, but if the price were to come down I would swear by this product to my grave.

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: +3
      bodybuilding.com has 12 bottles for 26.99 which comes to about $2.25 a bottle. That being said if you've never done preworkout look that route, they're slightly cheaper and have more things to help you physiologically.

Reply #2:

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: 0
      Well I looked it up and you are right. They are selling 12 bottles for 26.99, but unfortunately its 12 8oz bottles. So, since I buy the 16oz bottles it will still come out to about $4.50 a bottle.

Reply #3:

Joined: 1/2011
      Reputation: +3
      Dang, ya thats a little steep for 1 serving

tinman75

Reviews: 3

Age: 35

February 17, 2011
       nice little quick fix-tastes like crap tho! lol...I usually do VPX drinks, and even love the Monsters...and Red Bulls- I know that this is a different type of caffeine being used in these drinks than the gas station ones...I'm glad they switched to the 2 servings in 1..instead of 4..:)
      December 4, 2010

alg48212

Reviews: 9

Age: 25

December 4, 2010
       Damn those this kick in. i learned you cant drink the whole bottle or you will feel like you did an 8 ball or white powder. it is way to expensive but does the job. try it to find out

October 25, 2010

160andup

Reviews: 10

Age: 21

October 25, 2010
       LIQUID Crack! Quick results and intense workouts. Price can be better. Crashes are hit or miss. Make sure you have plenty of water or dehydration will hit you hard. Warning: YOU CAN BECOME IMMUNE TO CAFFEINE WITH LONG TERM USE OF THIS PRODUCT. Spread out consumption times.
      October 21, 2010

irr26

Reviews: 12

Age: 19

October 21, 2010
       This is the best stuff for the price it has like what four servings lol, i mean thats good its gotta be like no xplode in a bottle its better than no xplode in my opinion its a great thing to use when u forget ur preworkout , no joke i used this many time i love the crap out of it, good energy focus and pumps, only decent product i ever used from BSN i mean witha good value at 4 bucks a bottle beats buying ur 3 dollar Monster by FARR . good luck give this a try when u get a chance.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Pump
      • Slight Crash Effects

Have you used Endorush Drinks? Submit your own Review!