Endorush Drinks

By: BSN

Endorush Drinks is an Energy Drink manufactured by BSN. It is a stimulant based drink designed to give you a boost of energy and increase mental focus.

Does Endorush Drinks work?
birdman2211
  August 16, 2009

I like to use this stuff before i do a long cardio session, gives me good energy and endurance! I wouldn't use it before a weightlifting session though, it doesn't give you a pump or anything like that. It has a lot better vitamin profile that any other energy drink. The only bad thing is you only get 4 servings per bottle so its a lil pricey.

Coffee won't wake you up? Rockstar won't wake you up? AMP has no effect? You feel groggy in the morning even after drinking a gallon of Mountain Dew?

Endorush is incredible for energy. I'm serious...this stuff will wake you up. I'm not talking about the fairly alert and functional awake...I'm talking about bouncing around and ready to run a 100 yard dash for no reason at all kind of awake! I love my energy drinks. I drink 4 servings of Rockstar a day on a slow day.....so I know what I'm talking about as far as what gives energy and what doesn't. A venti iced coffee with 2 extra shots of espresso from starbucks gets me ready for a nap. Endorush gets me ready to do the moonwalk at 6 am after 2 hours of sleep the night before. This is great for energy!

I don't recommend this pre-workout. Personally, it works best simply to Boost alertness levels, but for gym focus and strength, leave this one in the locker.
  • Slight Crash Effects
  • Slightly Expensive
deeja

ZOMG!! SO GOOD!!
I decided I don't like preworkouts because they tend to upset my stomach so I switched to energy drinks. I started off with xenergy, tried sugar free rockstar, sugar free Monster, Redline (second best), but this stuff rocks the kazbaa.

Taste isnt too bad. The way I...
ZOMG!! SO GOOD!!

Taste isnt too bad. The way I would describe it (I've only had the orange and the blue raspberry) is a watered down 5 hour energy. It still has that bite that those do, but it doesnt make me cringe.

Effectiveness: VERY effective. I only have to drink half of one of these for my workouts, and sometimes an eighth of one when I'm trying to study. These give me good mental focus, vascularity, help get me in my zone and really just do what a good preworkout should do. All this without creatine or any gastrointestinal upset that I can notice. I poo without fail though after each one of these...take that as you wish.

Value isn't amazing. It's about as good as most energy drinks. One bottle of this costs double what most energy drinks do, but there's 4 servings in one bottle, or two for me. So the value isnt great, but it's bearable. This is really the only reason I even considered giving it a maybe.

Overall I would say this is a good product. I REALLY do not like that the energy blend is a proprietary one, but BSN are d!cks so that's bound to happen. Label aside, they really hit the nail on the head with this product.
  • Mental Focus
  • Clean Energy
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Sharp Taste

• Manimal
    October 9, 2010

Agreed bro. Endorush is nice. Probably my favorite product of BSN's out of the very few i like.

Nice review.

I have been taking Jack3d for the past 5 months but i ran out. Took 2 weeks off pre-workout supps and caffein and then i decided to give this a shot since i didnt wanna buy a whole tub of jack3d just yet. Got off work, went to GNC, got one for three bucks with my gold card. It says on the lid "caution, 4 servings!" so i read the directions and all that and i just went ahead and took 2 servings worth. Took about a half hour to kick in and then i jumped into my bi, tri, and cardio workout (2 hours). Endorush gave me clean energy, no jitters. Jack3d is the clean energy mackdaddy of course but i dont think you can go wrong with this product. About 2 hours after my workout i did feel some slight crash effects but nothing that made me wanna kill myself or anything like that. The taste was excellent. I got Fruit Punch Fix and found myself wanting to keep drinking the 2nd half of the bottle. Keep in mind, this does not contain creatine like most pre workout supps. So any of you youngins out there who wanna take pre workout stims and probably are not old enough to take creatine, maybe this is the one for you. All in all i think BSN did a pretty decent job with this. Unfortunately, they fail to make my margin in any other of their supplement categories besides Pre Workouts. This and N.O. Xplode is all they got in my opinion.
  • Mental Focus
  • Clean Energy
  • Slight Crash Effects

• 22inchpipes

Solid review. Nice work.
  • Manimal
    March 29, 2010

Thanks pipes! I see you all over this site man, you know your stuff. When i need answers to something im coming to you or that petey guy.
  • bristol

Nice review!

endorush confused me in that i did not know if it was different than NO xplode... I remember trying it and drinking the reccomended 1/2 bottle and it being strong and clean like u described.

and haha jack3d IS the clean energy mack daddy. well put.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.