Amino X Reviews

By: BSN

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #22 of 88 (better than 76%) in
Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Amino X is a BCAA manufactured by BSN. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
INGREDIENTS (9)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
1365mg

One of the 3 branched chain amino acids that help stimulate muscle protein synthesis and glucose uptake.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
8800mg

COMPARE SIMILAR

Clipper83
  March 10, 2013

Hey guys, here is a product I have used in the past, and since I finally have the time to write a review, I might as well do one that is overlooked. This will be a simple review.

Amino X is a BSN product. I typically stay way from BSN, unless I'm in the mood for Syntha 6. This is supposed to be taken pre, post or intra.

Dosing:(10/10)
I used 1 scoop intra every time. Can't mess this up.

Taste/Mix.:(8.5/10)
The taste is not bad. I have only used the fruit punch flavor, and had no problems with it. Not really smooth, and I didn't look forward to drinking it, but it still went down easy. Mixability was solid, no clumps and semi-mild foam.

Ingredient Profile:
The biggest problem BSN has is that they use proprietary blends. The 10 gram Amino blend consists of Leucine, IsoL, Valine, Citrulline, Taurine, and Alanine. Although it is in a blend, it looks like the ingredients are decently dosed. There is also a blend with Malic acid and Citric acid. I wish they would show the ratios, but this is what you get when big companies make over-hyped products.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)
I found this to be a very solid intra. Works just like many other BCAA products. I noticed increased endurance and fast between set recovery. Always kept me going. Can't say that it helped me recover faster the day after however. This was not as good as Cellucor BCAA or MBCAA by any means(in terms off off day recovery and workout performance), but it def. gets the job done. Not much more to say.

Value:(9/10)
You can get this for under $20 on some websites. For 30 workouts, this is a pretty good deal imo. I would buy this if I didn't have the money for MBCAA or Cell BCAA

Overall:(8.7/10)
I enjoyed using Amino X. Always got the job done, and although it is not perfect, it is def. worth the price. If you can get over prop. blends and mediocre taste, this product could honestly be a staple.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
  • Effective
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Decent Taste
  • Value
  • Taste Is Alright
  • Soy Lecithin
  • Prop Blend
GymJunkie
  September 1, 2013

First a huge thanks to Eric Hart from BSN for giving me the opportunity to run this awesome tasting Amino Product, in my opinion its the best tasting one out there. Lets get into the review.

Taste varies. I was given a container of Watermelon and Blue Razz and the last time I dealt with Eric he also sent me several samples of their Fruit Punch flavor. Watermelon and Fruit punch are both high up there with a rating of 9.5/10 for Fruit Punch and 9/10 for Watermelon. Their Blue Razz dropped a bit to 8/10 but is still really good. I think what I loved so much about this product is that its just so darn good tasting. Most Amino products have flavor, and they usually taste great, but the flavor isn't very strong, AminoX has a VERY strong flavor, very sweet. They recommend 6oz of water but 5oz gave it the best flavor in my opinion, I really love that its only 4-6oz of water however, making this something I can drink before a workout or before bed if I wanted without having to go to the bathroom halfway through. And an added bonus, is it tastes carbonated, you can hear it when you open your blender bottle as well.

One thing I wanted to talk about, I saw someones review or them just talking about a long time ago, they mentioned it was far too sweet for their taste so they used 12oz (or was it 16?) of water instead of the 6-8 and they felt it was perfect after that. I decided to do the same thing with 12oz to let you know how it is. I figured it would taste extremely watered down but I gotta admit, the taste wasn't bad at all. It kind of reminded me of RecoverPro, remember how the taste was good but not extremely strong? That's exactly how this was, which I feel is a real plus, not only for people who simply think its too sweet as is, but also for those of us who drink something non stop in the gym, this will make it last a lot longer.

Mixability 10/10 how can you give anything less than perfect when it starts dissolving immediately? Two small shakes and your done, its that simple. No settling, no foaming, no clumps of anything, simply no problems.

Effectiveness 6.5/10 I liked to drink 1 or 2 servings right after my preworkout to help fuel my muscles during my routine. I felt doing this helped a bit with endurance. While I was still very sore the next day, I noticed the soreness didn't last as long so there was a nice little plus for me. The benefits seems to pick up as I went further through the containers though. On rest days I would just use it before bed if I didnt drink protein, or I would drink it right away in the morning as soon as I rolled out of bed.

After I ran out of my other Amino products I started adding 2 scoops to 20oz of water to sip through my workout on days that wasn't too intense. Real intense days I would add 3 scoops to 20oz and it worked great.

Value 7/10 I think this isn't a bad price at all...if you're using one scoop a day, 2 or even 3 scoops and it gets pricey. I do love this product and will continue to use it. You can find this on AllStarHealth.com for about $16 so you get each serving for roughly $0.53. Of course if you're like me and you like to take more than one scoop than obviously it lowers the value quite a bit, but I still think its perfect as a before bed/workout supp.

Profile 7/10 One 14.5g scoop of this will give you
Carbs <1g
Vitamin D 500IU
Sodium 160mg
-Amino Acid Interfusion- 10g
Micronized BCAA Blend (Leucin, Isoleucine, and Valine), L-Alanine, Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Citrulline.
-Efforsorb EnDura Composite- 2g
Citric Acid, Malic ACid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cholecalciferol.

So in my opinion this is a pretty good profile, unfortunately we have no idea about any levels since, as always, its a prop blend. In my opinion it could use some glutamine but it still does a decent job.

Bottom line: I recommend this product. Yes yes I know, big shock that Im recommending another BSN product, but what can I say, it works, it tastes great, and its not overly expensive.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
  • Good Price
  • Carbonated
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Improves Recovery
  • Effective
  • No Glutamine
  • Pricey If Double Scoop
McGilla
  October 10, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, BSN. Sometimes I love you(Hyper FX, Hyper Shred), sometimes I hate you(CellMass, NOXplode(and 2.0)), other times you are very "meh"(Syntha-6). For Amino X, again, I love you. This product is a big winner for me.

Label/Ingredient Profile: -15/10

BSN, I hate your prop blends more than any other company. I hate your stupid name breakdowns, "Efforsorb EnDura Composite" and "Anabolic Amino Acid Interfusion" for Amino X. Your marketing department is good, I get it. You make a product, give these people a game of boggle and notepad and then make up the names for the profiles. You also have cool red tubs and cool fonts. Stop being so secretive and obnoxious.

This product is a 14.5G/scoop with 10G being an Amino acid complex composed of the usual suspects Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine. Also thrown in is Taurine, Alanine and Citrulline. The ratio of BCAAs is undisclosed, but honestly it works. Still, I seriously hate you and your stupid blends and labels.

Taste and Mixability: 8.5/10

Amino X doesn't have the same problem most other BSN products have to me, being too sweet and sugary. I chose the Fruit Punch flavor and it's pretty nice. It is a bit sweet, but not overpowering. There is no acidy/medicine taste. Amino X does have BSN's trademark Fizzy-Formula, so you can't put it in a shaker without it combusting into a foamy mess, but even with the fizzyness, it doesn't upset the stomach, unlike NOXplode. I was able to use it intra without bloating issues. Mixing was very easy, but there were a number of stragglers at the bottom of the glass that needed the spoon treatment at the end.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10

Like my Monster Amino review, I will break this down into my two ways of use.

Intra-Workout:
I still do not like taking products intra-workout. I find it a bit distracting to my psychological makeup while working out. However, with Amino X, unlike Monster Amino, I felt this product did benefit me a bit during my workout. I felt a good deal of endurance and recovery while sipping this product while lifting. Not enough to make it an intra-staple, but something that I think could give me a boost. Like previously touched on, I got no bloatiness in my workouts with this product. If you use BCAAs intra, I would suggest this product.

Post-Workout/Late Day consumption:
The crown jewel of BCAA products for post-workout, for me. The decent taste makes it a beauty to consume. The recovery I would get overnight if I took this a number of hours after working out, was insane. How I ran this post was....Workout at 5AM, take Amino X at around 6PM after dinner(usually at 5PM) then take a protein shake around 7-8PM before bed. I would wake up feeling completely refreshed and as if I could work the same muscle groups the very next day without concern(never did this of course :) ). Cannot state enough the effectiveness of this product when used like this for me.

Value: 8.5/10

I paid $19 for 30 servings. A pretty nice deal in my opinion given the effectiveness of the product. I think this price point puts it ever-so-slightly ahead of other products like Xtend and MBCAA but miles and miles ahead of MusclePharm's Recon.

Overall I would strongly recommend this product based on my personal experiences. BSN is a company that hits some dingers and also strikes out. They are a very frustrating company because they are marketing whizzes, but some of their products do justify the hype. Amino X is one of those products. I knocked the "overall" down a point due to how annoying and secretive is with this(and all other BSN stuff) product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Effective
  • Improves Recovery
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Very Carbonated
  • Prop Blendz!!!!!
tiktik
  September 27, 2013

Yo Ho!! Tiktik here with yet Another BCAA reviews.

Why BCAA's? again Ill stress out the captivating qualities that lies in these suckers in general.
Muscle preservation, muscle builiding stimulator (not to the extent of anabolics of course), improve recovery/soreness, and for leucine specifically, the ability to push the body into ketosis quicker.

Between uses for bulking/cutting, BCAA in general have its place.

So, on to the goods. BSN Amino X. Ill be honest, the first BSN product I had as a highschooler was the Original N.O. Xplode, the feelings I got from those got me a little bias over the years, but that that bias is now deadened, I have been enlightened, and so now I approach this with a much more subjective views.

I've taken Betancourt's Pure-amino, Axis lab ngage,
and countless samples of BCAA's. As I am an avid user, in general I can tell what distinguish one BCAA products from another. (like an addict who can tell mixes stuff from pure stuff XD)

Features to look for: Recovery time, soreness the next day, endurance while lifting/ running, strength retention/drop off during calorie deficit diets.

To the Labels: BSN is a big Proprietary blend fan so the general numbers are as follows.

Serving size: 1 scoop, 30 servings per 15 ounce container.

Less than 1g carbs per scoop, with addition of vitamin d and sodium.

Amino acid profiles: 10g in Proprietary blend

Efforsorb Endura Composite : 2g
Citric acid,
Malic acid
Sodium Bicarbonate
and Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D)

Mixability: 5/10 This is the only real issue I have with Amino-x, it mixes very well in water, not a problem, but the main concern is the carbonation and pressure build up effect. In an el cheapo shaker, the pressure can build up to a point where the cap literally pop off, and on almost every occasion, this happened to me.

First time it happened, okay, just gotta be careful, second time it happens, okay maybe I got to shake then relieve pressure.

And when you have to do this for about 15-20 more times, it gets very annoying very quickly.

Especially when you throw in 2 scoops on leg/deadlift day.

Effectiveness: 7/10 Increase recovery, decrease soreness, muscle preservation. All there, but nothing spectacular, it works just nothing special and nothing truly noteworthy.

Taste: Solid 8/10
Blue razz was the first tub I used, little tangy, not too overly sweet, very pleasant to sip on throughout the workout.
Watermelon was another one I got. Very tangy, little sweet mix with sour but nothing unpleasant.

Value: 8.5/10
I got a full 30 serving tub for 20 bucks the first time. 15 for the second tub in a local shop. Lockout has it for about 18.

comes to a little over 50 cents a serving. Solid price if you can bear the carbonation effects.

Good stuff, solid, nothing truly special, nothing horrendous either aside from the boom in the face effect from shaking in a cheap shaker.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
  • Improves Recovery
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Little Too Carbonated
  • Prop Blendz!!!!!
bigmike828
  April 22, 2015

----Introduction----
This is my first post on this site. I'm 32 years old, vegan, 6'5'', 215lbs and played sports growing up (basketball, baseball, volleyball). But after graduating high school and later getting married, I've managed to pack on some weight. I have been trying to lose fat/gain muscle over the last 8 years but hadn't found a workout program I loved enough to stick with. I tried weight lifting but didn't really see the benefit long enough to keep doing it. However, 3 months ago, I started doing CrossFit and have been consistently doing it (and seeing some great results) ever since.

I came across SR by doing some research on Muscle Warfare products. I recently won a "caption this photo" contest - my first online contest win EVER - and was told I'd be receiving a few Muscle Warfare products.

Before I take any new product, I will spend hours watching online reviews, reading ingredients, and doing my research. I like knowing what goes into my body rather than trusting supplement companies to tell me the truth.

----Ingredient Profile----
I am new to taking BCAA supplements, let alone any product for that matter (other than plant-based protein), but have instantly grown to love BSN's Amino X. I've been taking this product for 1 month now and can already feel an endurance boost and shorter recovery time than ever before. I don't know much about L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine so I really can't give an educated opinion on which ratio is best for muscle growth, endurance, and recovery. All I know is that for me, this product really works.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
After just a few shakes, this product is well-mixed. Amino X is effervescent (shake it up and it creates pressure) so be sure to open your shaker a few times while shaking to relieve the pressure. IMO the best flavor is grape. You can add one scoop to 20 ounces of water and the flavor is still strong. Green Apple and Watermelon have good flavors too but you can't use as much water - 10 ounces max before they taste diluted.

----Effectiveness----
I started taking this product one month ago and within 2 weeks I already felt good results. I have noticed I can endure the pain a little longer than ever before (which tremendously helps with CrossFit) and that I'm not as sore the next few days after a hard work out.

----Value----
I found a website that sells this product for $15.25 (30 servings) by using a 10% off coupon. I have purchased Grape, Green Apple, and Watermelon flavors. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to drop other website names in yet so I will hold off telling the website where I buy my Amino X.

----Side Effects----
So far I haven't noticed any side effects but will update my post if I do.

----Conclusion----
Overall, I think this is a great product and I will keep taking it as my go-to BCAA product. I enjoy the flavors, it mixes well, and I'm noticed results even after only 2 weeks of use.

----Where to Buy----
I purchase my Amino X from eSupplements.com. I use the coupon ESUPSD10 for 10% off. This website sells the cheapest Amino X I've found. I've used that code 3 times over the last 2 months (bought 3, 30 serving containers) and it has worked every time. Their return policy is amazing too!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Price
  • Decent Taste
  • Value
  • No Glutamine
  • Pricey If Double Scoop
Smurf
  November 13, 2011

Hard to rate this product, because for me I used lots of bcaa products and dont feel any one works particularly better then another. However, for a bcaa supplement I have never used something that mixed so easy, 10g of bcaa in a scoop and it actually mixes with 6oz or water. I believe that is next to impossible with any other bcaa product. I prefer to mix it with more water to dilute the taste a little bit.

I have used other bcaa products like, xtend, and recoup, but this stuff mixes really nice. Xtend was a good product too, but i never liked the bcaa's mix up until i tried this product.

Taste is pretty good, I have only used the green apple flavor, which is not bad to drink at all. Usually i feel BSN is overpriced but this stuff had cost me $32 for 30 serving container, which for a bcaa product i dont think is that bad.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
    PTfootball54
      June 30, 2012

I looking for a BCAA supplement for my workouts/cardio sessions, when I realized that I had not tried out AminoX...so I tried out AminoX. And I ended up taking 2 bottles of it over the course of around 5-6 months.

Profile:AminoX boasts its"massive 10 gram amino complex" to sound like its just full of BCAAs, but it's basically your typical BCAA supplement, with added goodies like Taurine, and L-Citrulline. Im assuming its around 5 grams of actual BCAAs per serving because of those extra aminos in there will boost it to around 10 grams. Besides that, there is really not a ton of filler, and there is less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving, which makes this good for anyone who is dieting/cutting, or bulking, or really anyone who wants some extra BCAAs in their supplement stack. BUT there is 160 mgs of sodium in it, which may be something you have to look out for if you are trying to reduce sodium intake for water retention.

Price/value (5/10: I picked this up at my local GNC on sale for around 24 dollars. The bottle has 30 servings in it, which makes it out to be around 80 cents per serving. This is not a lot, but for a BCAA supplement, it is not a great deal. Considering there are tons of BCAA supplements out there where you can pay the same amount, and get twice or tripple the amount of servings. Even on the internet it is still around 20 dollars not including shipping. So I feel like you are paying for the BSN name, rather than the product (like most BSN supplements)

Effectiveness (8/10): This supplement was kind of weird in terms of recovery. I acually felt like I recovered more from weight workouts, when I took this during my cardio sessions (usually a few hours after or before the weight workout) rather than when I took it during or before my weight workouts for some reason. The recovery was pretty good though. I guess I would rank it around the same as other BCAA supplements so it didnt really stand out for any reason. I did notice a larger pump when I took it during or before my workouts. Nothing crazy, but it was definately there (most likely because of the Citrulline,Taurine, and possibly the sodium?).

Taste (9/10): I had 2 flavors. Green Apple, and Watermellon. They were both amazing, and extremely refreshing, espcially during cardio. They tasted almost identical to the old Xtend flavors, which in my opinion were great. The only reason I gave it a 9 was because it tasted very artificial, which some people dont like, but i didnt mind. If I had to choose one, it would probably be Green Apple, though both flavors I tried were great.

Mix(9/10): People complained in the past that this supplement doesnt really mix well, but mine did haha. Sometimes it wouldnt mix right away, but if i waited 5 min, it would completely disolve in the water. This was definately one of the best mixing BCAA supplements I have tried before.

Overall: AminoX is a pretty good BCAA supplement, but at the same time, it definately does not stand out by any means. The added ingredients like Taurine, and Citrulline give it a slight edge to most standard BCAAs in terms of effectiveness (mainly for the pump) and the taste is refreshing, but the price to serving ratio is what could bring this supplement down. Overall its a very tasty, decently effective BCAA supplement that I think is worth giving a try. This is definately one of the better BSN supplements though.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Mixes Easy
    • Tastes Great
    • Improves Recovery
      htevans
        March 7, 2014

Profile:
      Total Carbohydrate <1g <1
      Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 500IU 125%
      Sodium 160mg 7%
      Anabolic Amino Acid Interfusion 10g
      [L-Leucine (Micronized), L-Valine (Micronized), L-Isoleucine (Micronized)], L-Alanine, Taurine (Micronized), L-Citrulline (Micronized)
      Efforsorb EnDura Composite 2g
      Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate And Cholecalciferol

The Vitamin D in this product was a nice surprise which initially held me back from purchasing it. After some consideration I decided to go for it as living in Maryland during this winter, I definitely did not get enough Vitamin D naturally.

Mixability: 9/10
      This product mixed extremely well with a standard blender bottle. I rarely saw foam like I encountered with Aminolast, which quite honestly a nice surprise as I was expecting a foamy product based on memories on NO Xplode. The only reason this didn't score a 10 was the carbonation. While I really enjoyed the unique taste carbonation gave, popping open the lid meant some literal pops. I once opened it at practice and it sounded like a shotgun. Other than the popping and the little gust of air and droplets it sometimes shot in my face, I was pleased.

Taste: 10/10
      I'm not typically a fan of BSN flavoring. Old memories of NO Xplode (both the original and 2.0) and Hyper FX samples have just left a bad taste in my mouth. With this in mind I went into this tub with an extreme bias and expected to hate it, but I was proven wrong. The fruit punch flavor tasted like Minute Maid fruit punch to me, which I love.

How I used it: After finishing a tub of Gaspari's Aminolast, I picked up some Amino X on a whim because I found it for dirt cheap. I dosed the product at 1 scoop intraworkout for easier gym days. I dosed it at 2 scoops on heavier days like leg day or days when I just wasn't feeling it. As I went through the tub I used 2 scoops much more often. I also used it during off days when I needed something to flavor my water or was really sore.

Effectiveness/Results: 9/10
      I felt great while using this product. When used intraworkout I felt I had better endurance. Taking this product during a cut, I was also supplementing with BCAAs to minimize muscle loss and being near the end of my cut I can safely say, I lost very little muscle and maintained my strength throughout the workouts.

Value: 8.5/10
      I personally found this product on Amazon for around 25 USD shipped (to be fair I did use a 5$ gift card on Amazon but this was also the best buy on Amazon at the time of my purchase). For 70 servings, or in my case about 45 workouts, I found this to be unbeatable. As of this review, Amino X can be picked up for about 40 USD plus shipping at most places, which for 70 servings is not too bad. Still, there are a few other products on the market with slightly better cost per serving ratios.

This was just a solid product from BSN. I went in expecting the worst and got the best. Amino X won me over, plain and simple. Recovery and muscle retention were on point with other BCAA products and the taste was great. Amino X is definitely a top contender in the BCAA market.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixes Easy
      • Tastes Great
      • Good Ratio
      • Effective
      • Improves Recovery
      • Muscle Endurance
      • Fruit Punch
      ztrogers52
        February 22, 2013

BSN AminoX is your basic BCAA product. It has 10g of Amino Acids per serving, however this is in a proprietary blend and that is a negative for this product. I took this product primarily intra-workout, but also occasionally at home.

TASTE: 10/10

I have gone through several full containers of AminoX, and watermelon is by far my favorite flavor. Often times I would find myself craving the taste and would drink this at home instead of plain water. The powder mixes easily and leaves no residue in your shaker cup.

RECOVERY: 9/10

I mainly consume BCAAs on a cut, as it provides an opportunity to get amino acids into my bloodstream without consuming additional calories. AminoX reduced my soreness after workouts, and improved my endurance intra-workout. I am fairly certain it has helped me retain strength and lean body mass while cutting, though that is hard to prove.

VALUE: 8/10

For a BCAA product AminoX compares pretty well in the cost department, assuming you buy it on sale. The sale price is generally $18-20 for 30 servings, which compares well to other popular products such as Modern BCAA, and XTend.

OVERALL: 9/10

AminoX is my favorite BCAA and intra-workout supplement at the moment, especially while cutting, thanks to its affordable cost, effective recovery, fantastic taste, and almost 0 calories per serving. I highly recommend AminoX, and encourage anyone in the market for a BCAA product to try it out.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixes Easy
      • Tastes Great
      • Improves Recovery
      • Muscle Endurance
      • Prop Blendz!!!!!
      weastwind
        April 10, 2012

So this was the first BSN product I have tried. Many people have mixed reactions with BSN and with the first impression of this product, I feel like they are a pretty good company. Amino X is advertised as an effervescent BCAA formula with enhanced absorption of other BCAA formulas. To the review!!!!!

Taste/Mixability: The flavor I had was watermelon. The flavor was alright. It wasn't the best taste in the world but it was bearable. It also mixed really good. The only thing I did not like about this was after mixing it, the lid on my shaker cup would pop open. That is where this product get the word effervescent from. Effervescent meaning extreme carbonation to BSN I assume.

Effectiveness: I have tried this product in every way I could. I tried this pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout. I have found the best results with this product to be either pre-workout and post-workout. With taking it pre-workout, I took it with my multi-vitamin, beta alanine, and sometimes a caffeine pill. For post-workout, I took it with my multi-vitamin, glutamine, and my creatine. 30 minutes later I would take my protein shake. The soreness was still there when I took this, but, I felt a lot less sore than usual.

Price: I paid $28 for this. The price was decent but I wish it was cheaper. There are 30 servings in here so it was alright. If this product was $22-$25, I would definitely buy it again.

Profile: The profile for Amino X was pretty good. Since it's a BCAA product, I don't really care about the extra vitamins or electrolytes in here. Although I do enjoy those extra ingredients, I buy the product for the BCAAs. In one scoop in this, you get 10 grams of BCAAs, taurine, alanine, and citrulline. The profile was what got me to try it. I liked the profile but I wished I got more out of this product.

Overall: Amino X was a decent product. Try it out for yourself and see how you like it. Amino X is a great product to try out if you want to try a new BCAA product. It's also decently priced and while it is not my favorite BCAA formula, it's still on my top BCAA list.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixes Easy
      • Good Ratio
      • Taste Is Alright
      • Very Carbonated