EnduraFuel

By BRL
EnduraFuel BRL
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related Prices

This is an incredible product

February 17, 2011

This is an incredible product... you notice a difference the first time you use it. One of my friends tried it in his workout and was so impressed when he did reps to fatigue with no decrease in reps. I think they have free samples. Try it for yourself. Just email them at www.endurafuel.com and tell them to send you a sample.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Fast Recovery

The first time I used this product I noticed significant increases in energy

February 17, 2011

By far the best energy/recovery drink I've used in over 10 years of competitive cycling. I won't train or race without it. The first time I used this product I noticed significant increases in energy and endurance, not all at once, more like second and third winds that I didn't get before. I pushed myself really hard while on EnduraFuel and was amazed that I had zero soreness the next day. Seriously, zero soreness, I've never experienced that with any other product. I think the high BCAA/glutamine/citrulline malate content is what eliminates muscle soreness. I'm not sure what the problem with sucralose is all about. That is probably the safest sweetner out there. Look it up on wikipedia or NIH website. Some people prefer setvia, but there is very little research available on that ingredient. Take home message for this supplement: its the real deal, you will see more energy and endurance during workouts and less sorenss the next day.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fast Recovery

This product contains sucralose

February 8, 2011

This product contains sucralose (Splenda) and other ingredients not listed on their website. Do the research!! Chemically derived sweeteners are BAD!!!!! So much for 'all natural'. I am returning my order immediately. Would not have ordered if this info was available!

deeja

Posted February 8, 2011
      so you never actually tried it?

Posted February 8, 2011
      I tasted it and immediately knew sucralose was in it - then read the label for the 'other ingredients'. I will not put that poison in my body willingly.

admin

Posted February 8, 2011
      This is actually true. At the time of reading this review, it says nowhere on the website that it contains sucralose. They should have disclose everything before people buy it.

kevO

Thanks Admin,...

Posted February 8, 2011
      What does not liking artificial sweetners have to do with rating it a '0' for effectivness? It has nothing to do with it! I have never tried this product and probably never will, but having a bias against ANY product with certain "ingredients" (ie. artificial sweeteners, sugar, peanuts, dyes, pasturized milk, etc.) should not qualitfy it for a 0 rating when you did not even give it a 30 day try.

Posted February 9, 2011
      The point is not whether is works or not. It is the fact that it is not a natural product when it has checmically derived sweetener in it that causes people (including me) health issues.