Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Stimulant Free > BPS > Endosurge Turbo

BPS Endosurge Turbo

Endosurge Turbo BPS
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Redefine Pro Xanthine 500 XT Reviews
Pro Xanthine 500 XT (7 Reviews)
8.9
SNS Yohimbine 2.5 Reviews
Yohimbine 2.5 (3 Reviews)
Omega Sports Burn24 Reviews
Burn24 (1 Review)
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme Reviews
Lean Xtreme (10 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Controlled Labs REDuction Reviews
iForce TT-33 Reviews
TT-33 (2 Reviews)
5.5

Related Forum Topics

Back On The Grind With Dermacrine and Endosurge Turbo From BPS!
    How's it going SR? I'm back in action after a brief lay...

My Journey on BPS Dermacrine AND Endosurge Turbo.
Hey Supplement reviews whats going on!, Firstly thanks to BPS for sending me thi...

Enter to Win Dermacrine, Vanillean, DCP 2.0 and Endosurge Turbo!
We're doing it big again this week, teaming up with our good friends at Bod...

Who Wants to Log Dermacrine AND Endosurge Turbo!?
We're looking to give TWO loggers 1 bottle of Dermacrine and 1 bottle of En...

Flash's Log: Featuring BPS Endosurge Turbo
11-02-2013 Endosurge Turbo Day 1 Hey guys! As most of you know I am back at it ...

4 loggers needed for Endosurge Turbo and DCP 2.0
Hey guys! We are new here and some of you haven't gotten a chance to check ...

BPS Endosurge Turbo $22.99
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/bps-endosurge-turbo-180-caps.html ...

BPS Endosurge Turbo for $19.99, plus free shipping!
The title says it all; I think this a great deal, its only for today. Updated E...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Endosurge Turbo Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Endosurge Turbo Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Value (5)
    • Increased Libido (4)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Dosing Kind Of Annoying Taking 3 Pills Broken Up Throughout The Day. (2)
    • Maca Dosing??? (1)
    • Mild Acne (1)
    February 4, 2014

sdunlimited

Reviews: 29

Age: 40

February 4, 2014
    A Solid, Standard Natural Test Booster

BPS reformulated their popular natural test booster, Endosurge, with this new version Endosurge Turbo. I tend to respond better to non-DAA based test boosters and had a decent run with this product.

Profile Overview

Endosurge Turbo’s profile is quite straightforward and the label is easy to follow. Here’s how it looks:

Every 2 capsule serving contains:

Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root
    Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533 mg
    Maca 20:1 250 mg
    Mucuna 98% 100 mg
    Vitamin D3 400 IU

I followed the label to the letter and took 2 caps, three times per day. Sometimes with food, sometimes on an empty stomach. Regardless of how I took it, I didn’t notice a difference in results or any negative effects like heart burn, ‘smoky burps’, etc.

I felt that Endosurge Turbo worked well for me and interestingly, I could feel it kicking in very quickly. In my experience, many natural test boosters seem to take at least a week or two to start making themselves known in the body but Endosurge Turbo had some positive effects within the first week. I had some alpha male feelings, increased libido and general sense of overall well being (due to the mucana pruriens/L-Dopa?)
    By week two or so I started to get some acne. Unlike PES’s AnaBeta Elite (ABE), which I felt worked very well for me, the acne I experienced was relatively minimal in nature and in ‘normal’ areas. ABE had me breaking out like crazy in all the strangest spots. I didn’t experience it this way with Endosurge Turbo.
    I also felt mild aggressiveness with this along with improved libido. As indicated in the title above, the best way I can describe this product is as a solid, standard natural test booster. It didn’t knock my socks off but it didn’t let me down either.

Endosurge Turbo can be found from anywhere between $25-$30 online which I think is a decent deal for a 30 day supply. It’s not quite as cheap as DAA but it’s a good tradeoff if you don’t respond well to DAA like I believe I do or rather, don't.

If you’re looking for a decent natural test booster that works at a reasonable price point, I suggest you give BPS Endosurge Turbo a try. It’s an effective product that won’t break the bank and is worth giving a shot.

Thank you to the folks at BPS for allowing me to trial and review this product for them. I hope this helps you gain a better perspective of this product and assists in your decision to purchase.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Starts Working Quickly
    • Mild Acne

kevO

Reviews: 71

Age: 31

January 28, 2014
    Not bad...Not bad at all...

Endosurge Turbo is the revamp of the original BPS Endosurge.
    I personally preferred the og version, as it seemed to have a bit more of a 'kick' to it. However, that is not to say the Turbo version was bad, in fact it was pretty solid all around.

Profile: 8/10
    EndoSurge Turbo Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: Capsules
    Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533 mg **
    Maca 20:1 250 mg **
    Mucuna 98% 100 mg **
    Vitamin D3 400 IU **

A pretty straightforward profile and similar to the original version with a few exceptions. The first change was to dump the lower % mucuna amounts and just stick with a smaller quantity of the higher %. They also added 250mg of Maca 20:1, which is a welcome addition and a potential libido booster. All in all, a simple, well thought out profile.

Let me start off by saying, I see test boosters as more a novelty item than anything else. They seem to work, albeit in very subtle ways. Increased libido, feelings of wellbeing, and minor strength gains are usually par for the course, and Endosurge Turbo did a fine job on all 3 aspects.
    Obviously these effects are not immediately noticeable and are not groundbreaking by any means, however they are definitely there with Endosurge Turbo. The most noticeable effect is the libido boost, Id rate that a 9.5/10, because it was very apparent in my exerience. Anytime I take mucuna I seem to get a very nice boost in my day to day feelings of well-being, and again this was no exception when taking Endosurge. Strength/muscle gains? Yea not so much, and I would never expect a natty product to give me much of anything in that category anyways.

Dosing:
    Simple as can be, 2 caps 3 times a day

$20-$30 depending on if you catch a sale or not.
    Coming in around $1 a day.
    Anyway you slice it, Endosurge Turbo is a pretty good value for a reasonably effective test booster.

All in all, I was happy with this run on Endosurge Turbo. I would only imagine the effects would be amplified with the addition of an AI and/or DAA. Give it a shot.
      bontemps
      bontemps

Joined: 7/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: +11
      I'm almost through a run of this and have added DAA to the mix right before bedtime. It tends to amplify the effects of the Endo and around the second week of using both, a definite libido boost kicked in hard. No pun intended :)

December 27, 2013

lava135

Reviews: 81

Age: 47

December 27, 2013
      Your chicka will thank you!

A special thanks to the guys over at BPS for offering EndoSurge Turbo for expert review. I was a big fan of the original so I was very excited to get my hands on this to compare. And frankly, although I'm more a fan of the original, this is still an excellent addition to your natty test boosting efforts.

Profile: 9/10
      Keeping with the approach of the original, this formula is also simple and to the point. BPS kept the mucuna pruriens but instead of 83mg of 75% and 100mg of 25%, they just went with 100mg of 98%. Stinging nettle remained the same at 533mg but they also added in 250mg of 20:1 Maca. I’ve always been a fan of increasing free test via stinging nettle and I’ve always responded well to mucuna so the formula still gets high marks from me.

Dosing: 8/10
      Dosing is 2 caps 3 times daily, which is kind of a pain (I prefer AM/PM dosing) but not that much of a pain.

I rated the original 9.5 out of 10 and I actually found this to be a bit less effective than the original. My libido was definitely improved but I found it still to be a bit below the original. Likewise with strength increase – I got some, but just not what I saw previously. Sleep quality was not as good as with the original but I suspect that could be the maca – which would be a tradeoff because energy was definitely improved with this over the original. I experienced zero side effects while on this.

Overall, I still find this to be an excellent choice to go to. Like flash pointed out in his review, stacking DAA and Endosurge Turbo is all about winning (). It’s also important to note that this is AI free so it’s quite a good choice for PCT – in fact I used the DAA stack and found it to be every bit as effective as say Dpol or Testogen XL in that role. And in terms of return to normal sexual performance and libido it exceeded both of these by far.

Value: 8.5/10
      I’ll mark this a bit below the original since I found it to be slightly less effective but comes in at a higher price. Although to be factual, both sell at the same general retail price – around $29.95 (which is about $1.00 per day). It’s just that I can get the original on sale for $21.00 which is a fantastic value, although pretty tough to find these days.

I’m going to rate this just below the original. It’s still a fantastic choice in natty test boosters and I especially like the approach of increasing free test. It’s simple and effective and BPS is a company that I trust to use quality raw materials. If you are interested in trying a natty test booster, than I highly recommend giving this a spin.

• Boosts Usable Test
      • Restores Sexual Performance

Reputation: +394
        It was less than 23 bucks when I wrote my review! Poo!

Joined: 5/2013
        Reviews: 21
        Reputation: +296
        If this is a natty test booster, why is it in the stim free weight loss section?

April 15, 2014

brenth6112

Age: 27

April 15, 2014
        It's Not Always About DAA, As Proven With EndoSurge Turbo

Hello SR. First of I gotta give a huge thanks to jimbuick and the people at BPS for offering up Dermacrine and EndoSurge Turbo to log and I was one of the lucky ones to get a chance to run them. I have already reviewed the Dermacrine and now it's time for the EndoSurge Turbo as I have sadly finished my run. Let's get to it.

Other supps to note:
        iForce Compete Intra
        EVL's ENGN PWO
        Pro Antium/Combat Powder Post
        AI HGH Pro

Profile:9
        Gotta love a plain, simple, effective list of ingredients with full disclosure. Blends are becoming more popular but BPS left no mystery to what they used. It looked like this:

Serving Size 2 Pills
        -Stinging Nettle Root Extract for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (533mg)
        -Maca 20:1 (250mg)
        -Mucuna 98% (100mg)
        -Vitamin D3 (400 iu)

Stinging Nettle Root- Increases FREE testosterone which is the form that has more bio-availability and is used by the body.

Maca- Increases libido

Mucuna Pruriens(L-dopa)- Increases HGH levels and LH(luteinizing hormone) which in turn increases testosterone levels. When you mix this with the Stinging Nettle Root, you get more free testosterone. A very good combo.

Vitamin D3- Increases calcium absorption and strengthens immune system.

Dosing:8
        2 pills 3 times a day is not perfect by any means but still the pills are average sized and easy to swallow.

Effectiveness:9.4
        I had mentioned a few times in the log that I think this was the best performing test booster that I have used and I believe it. I gained 9.3 lbs because this made me more hungry and still kept my abs and even had more vascularity than when I started. New veins in my legs, shoulders, and chest were very welcomed. My muscles continued to harden after the dermacrine run and my strength also steadily increased with multiple PR's.

Also, I felt great during the day. I didn't use the AI HGH Pro every night and this stuff really helped me sleep well at night. I started feeling a little more aggression but it was never a bad thing. It was mainly in the gym and at work I was performing well it was just my guys got on my nerves a little easier lol.

Libido was up as well. I'm married and have not seen my wife in a few months but it was still obvious that there was an increase in this area. Would love to run it again once she was actually here lol.

The only thing I didn't get is acne. I am by no means complaining but this is usually an obvious sign that testosterone is increased. I don't think I needed it in this case though.

So yeah, every aspect that you look for in a test booster was present. You can't argue with that, making this my favorite booster to date.

Value:9.3
        You can find this anywhere from under 30(I think Flash said he got it for 23?!) to the mid 30's. For what I got out of this, I would gladly pay that money any day. Price and value are as good as it gets.

Overall:9.4
        I would highly recommend you give this a go. Get away from your DAA for a month and try this stuff. BPS is a quality company who is known for quality products and this fits the bill. Increased testosterone and a great price using quality, proven ingredients. You simply cannot ask for more from a supplement.

Read up on my log of both the Dermacrine and EndoSurge Turbo at:

• Leaning Effect
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Muscle Hardening
        • Deep Sleep
        • Boosts Usable Test
        • Increased Libido
        • Dosing Kind Of Annoying Taking 3 Pills Broken Up Throughout The Day.
        December 17, 2013

Age: 27

December 17, 2013
        Recomp Successful with help from EndoSurge Turbo.

First of all I would like to thank BPS for giving me the opportunity to log this product.

EndoSurge Turbo is said to Increase Total Testosterone, Increase HGH, Decrease Prolactin, and Increase Libido.

Supplement Facts:
        Maca 20:1 250 mg
        Mucuna 98% 100 mg
        Vitamin D3 400 IU

BPS gets props for no prop blend.

Supplement used while on EndoSurge Turbo:
        Creapure: I was taking this product prior to taking EndoSurge and used throughout cycle.
        SuperCissus
        Orange Triad
        100% Whey
        Karbolyn

I took BPS EndoSurge Turbo for purpose of a recomp. I wanted to keep around the same weight while losing fat and gaining muscle which is the ultimate goal a lot of the time with lifting. I lift for strength and that is another way I gauge my results.

Starting Weight: 180lbs
        Ending Weight: 178lbs
        I lost two pounds, kept strength and then some, and look leaner. Let's break in down into various categories.

Dosing:
        The dosing is 3 pills per day for 30 days to be broken up throughout the day. This can get annoying to remember to take throughout the day, but I had a pill container that broke everything up into daily storage. This helped a lot so I could remember how many I had taken.

Vascularity:
        While on this product there was a noticeable look of more vascularity throughout my whole body. It even showed veins in my legs. This wasn't just noticeable at workout, but throughout the day. People actually commented on it.

Sleep:
        I actually had a great deep sleep on this product. It did not necessarily get me sleepy like some sleep aid products, but my sleep was deep and I woke up refreshed.

Muscle Hardening:
        This is what I really enjoyed about this product. My muscles were slightly hardened throughout the day. Meaning It looked like a had just done some pushups, pullups, and various exercises. I really looked bigger even though my weight was around the same.

Body Composition:
        I mentioned about the muscle hardening, but after my workouts I looked a bit bigger than when I started. My lats started to bulge out a bit more, traps was looking big, and I looked a lot more leaner. This is where the product shined. To me it looked like I had build muscle and lost fat which was my goal (recomp). Goal achieved.

Strength:
        This is always very subjective. I workout for strength most of the time, so to give a product some of the credit for this when I train specifically for strength is hard. I will say that I was very motivated on this product and really pushed myself in the training department. I did have PRs while on this product as well as you can see in my log of the product. All I can say is that my strength went up slightly while on this product and could very well be a combination of this product and my training regimen.

Value:
        The value is great on this guys. Were looking at around $25-$30 per bottle with deals always coming up. Nutraplanet had a deal for around $22 a bottle. For me this is very appealing and worth the money. My only problem was I didn't buy another bottle for my cycle!

Overall:
        Overall, this product was very motivating for myself. I haven't had a product like this in a while and was very excited to use this. I would get out of the gym look noticeable bigger and throughout the day had my muscles hardened with a major vascularity increase. That in itself is very motivating. I had some PRs while on cycle which I was very happy with and with the value on this product it is definitely worth a try for anyone. Usually I say anyone over 25 could really benefit from products like this, but due to the price I would recommend to anyone over 18 to just try it out. Get's my stamp of approval fellas.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Leaning Effect
        • Deep Sleep
        • Muscle Hardening
        • Dosing Kind Of Annoying Taking 3 Pills Broken Up Throughout The Day.

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 16
        Reputation: +1987
        Excellent Review!!! Really hoping to try this in a full BPS Stack soon.

Joined: 1/2011
        Reputation: +505
        For sure man, go for it. With how cheap BPS products are, now is the best time.

Reply #3:

Reputation: +181
        Will Be running this start of next year! Great review!

December 9, 2013

Age: 25

December 9, 2013
        When the best gets better, does it get bester?

First off, I want to thanks BPS for allowing me to run their reformulated version of Endosurge, now called Endosurge Turbo. Anyone that has been around for a while knows that I loved the original which is why I had to jump on the opportunity to give the new version a go-around.

So what makes it "Turbo"? Endosurge OG and Endosurge Turbo still contain the same basic two compounds. The Stinging nettle root extract daily dosage stayed the same at 1500mg a day.

Then Endosurge OG contained two forms of Mucuna Pruriens, 83mg@75% L-dopa and 100mg@25% L-Dopa (3x daily) for a total L-Dopa content of 261.75mg/day.

Endosurge Turbo simplified the math for you and offers 100mg Mucuna @ 98% L-Dopa (3x daily) for a total L-Dopa of 294mg/day. This is a solid 12% higher dose of L-Dopa per day and as we all know more is better.

BPS then adds to the original formula by adding Maca 20:1 at a total of 750mg per day. Maca is scientifically supported to enhance sexual desire for men and also has "insufficient evidence" that is also helps with improving energy and athletic performance, helping with ED, and a bunch more obscure benefits. The only beef I have with the addition is that the clinically effective dose is 1500mg per day and this contains half that. Now I also could not determine if the clinical dosing was the same 20:1 Maca ratio or if it was the same form of Maca. I don't pay for PubMed so my info is limited.

The other added ingredient was Vitamin D3 at 1200IU per day, which fits in comfortably with a healthy dose for users.

----------------Effectiveness(9.5/10)-------------

I ran this product as part of a natty stack. I had preloaded DAA for a couple weeks and added this in when it came in. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I have read some users experiencing lethargy and headaches because of this product. I am not saying they are lying but for me neither of these were an issue or at least not an issue I could contribute. I did experience nice strength gains and a leaning/hardening effect while on this product. I wont go ahead and attribute everything to Endosurge Turbo because I was and still am recovering from my long hiatus and my drive to regain strength and to push my limits was certainly encouraged by the stack I was running but by no means overall cause of this product.

For example by bench max went from 225x3 up to an astronomic 315x1. Deadlift went from 405x3 to 500x1 (Although this is an all-time PR) and squats went from 315x3 to 405x1. Like I said I am not saying Endosurge Turbo did this. I had a hell of a lot of motivation, my muscle memory was certainly a factor, but to recover from 8 months off of heavy lifting to reach one all-time PR and to get my other lifts knocking on the door to old PR's in the course of about 6-8 weeks is pretty gosh darn impressive if I do say so myself.

I also have to give credit to DAA because DAA and Endosurge Turbo is a killer natty stack. As we all know DAA can cause some prolactin buildup but as we should also know, the Mucuna Pruriens in Endosurge Turbo kicks prolactin in the teeth! Not only that, but one of the biggest attractions to me for Endosurge Turbo is that Nettle Root Extract binds to the SHBG to free up more Test! What good is Test if your body isn't using it?!? Freeing up test increases the benefits of not on the ET, but also the test boosting DAA. Again, killer combo.

I also experienced the other "sides" of an awesome natty stack. Horny and hard (even compared to normal...haha). Alpha feeling and aggression (MOSTLY at the gym). Oily skin and some acne flaring up (of course). The whole 9 yards.

-------------------Value(10/10)-------------------

Value is more than just cost. It is based on effectiveness too. The price of this product is just unbeatable. You can find it right now for 22.62 a bottle on Nutraplanet. That's like 0.75 a day. Combine that with cheap bulk DAA and you have one of the cheapest, most effective natty test boosting stacks on the market.

------------------Overall(10/10)------------------

There is no way I can give this product any less than a solid 10. You get afraid when a company reformulates a product because you usually lose what made the original so great. This is not the case, BPS added to and improved an already great product. It is still simple, still appropriately dosed, and IT DOES WHAT IS SAYS IT DOES. Is there something better out there? Maybe, but if there is , its probably apples and oranges different. For me the simplicity, effectiveness, and VALUE of this product make it bar non the best in the class that it's in.
        • Maca Dosing???

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 16
        Reputation: +1987
        Great review!!!
        So this sounds great for strength, but how did it do for body composition?

Reputation: +394

Last page of my log has the exact numbers. Weight was up a but. Stomach was down 0.5in, arms up a quarter, thighs up an entire inch...Pretty good I'd say! I ran a maintenance diet and again who wouldn't expect positive results in terms of body comp coming off of a significant time off?

Reply #3:

Reputation: +181
        OG Endo was great! Going to have to try this now FlashRe.

Reply #4:

Reviews: 2
        Reputation: +44
        This read out of context could be taken the wrong way... "Maca is scientifically supported to enhance sexual desire for men"

Hahaha... couldn't help myself lol!

Reply #5:

Reviews: 2
        Reputation: +44
        Btw... nice review bro!

Reply #6:

Reputation: +394
        Haha. Let me clarify, I in no way felt a sexual desire for men because of this product! Or for any reason!

Have you used Endosurge Turbo? Submit your own Review!