Stim Elite

By: BPI

Stim Elite is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BPI. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does Stim Elite work?
Click to Expand

Just finished my first bottle of Stim-Elite and I have to say that the GNC girl who swore this was an amazing product was not it was all cracked up to be. When I went in I asked for a appetite suppressant/PWO. She swore this would help with the cravings for fast food especially since I work in a fast food place. More of that later now for my review.

-------------------Current Stack-------------------
Body Fortress Whey Protein, Stim-Elite, GNC Amplified Creatine 189, Body Fortress BCAA, Bodytech L-Glutamine, Krill Oil, Complete Nutrition MV, and Mass Fuzion.

--------------------Price...

-------------------Current Stack-------------------

--------------------Price 7.0----------------------
I gave the price a 7 because I believe I picked this up for about $34. Which comes out to about $1.14 per serving. Since this was not a great product I don't think for that price it is worth it. I personally like to stay at about a $1 a serving unless it is one amazing product.
---------------Dosage/Mixability 10----------------
I gave the dosage/mixability because for the dosage it was one small tiny scoop. It mixed totally fine with water no clumps or chunks. Dissolved perfectly fine.
---------------------Taste 9.0---------------------
The flavor that I had was fruit punch. Tasted just like it and I kept thinking I was drinking cool-aid or something. Only downside was that it was super sugary and I hated that feeling and taste. If any of you keep your sweet tooth down and know what I'm talking about then you get the idea. Just too sweet for me.
------------------Ingredients 9.0-----------------

Acetyl-L-carnitine (as acetyl-l-carnitine HCl) **

Aspartic Acid (as L-aspartic acid) **

Green coffee bean (seed) **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40
-----------------Conclusion 7.0-------------------
For my conclusion I have to say that this product is not on my do it again list of recommend list. It gave me a little pump but I still craved food and it was just not for me. I did not see results I can say came from this. I know this is not a magic pill so it might have helped a little in the gym but not for me to notice. Taste was to sweet and it is a little to expensive for my wallet.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Very Sweet
  • Appetite Still There

• Nony
    November 24, 2013

Never listen to GNC folks. They only look forward to gain commissions and many have zero knowledge.
  • David3007
    November 24, 2013

I totally agree with you. From now on I'm gonna research the hell out of stuff and get in and get out no questions asked
  • irondude
    November 24, 2013

Never ask for a recommendation in GNC!!!
    Recommendation=commision $$$
  • locospider09
    November 24, 2013

Thats a harsh generalization. I would like to think I'm knowledgeable on supplements, although I don't know everything. Yes there are some people who care only about the money, but I offer customers only products that I know work well because at the end of the day, if I lie to them (like this girl did) customers would never come back

For my very first review on supplementreviews.com I have to talk about BPI's Stim Elite.

I LOVE this product. The energy is nice and clean, no jitters, sweaty palms or racing heartbeat, which is a nice change considering some of the more undesirable side effects that come along with a lot of the other fat burners on the market. Within 15 minutes you feel more alert and ready to rock at the gym. Taken on an empty stomach first thing in the am (mixed with Blox BCAA's- only because of the identical taste) I was able to plow through 45-60 minute higher intensity cardio sessions like it was nothing. The best part was that there was NO crash afterwards at any point during the day. That's a huge plus if you ask me!

The Ingredient profile isn't anything revolutionary or particularly special, and I honestly can't speak of the efficacy of the raspberry ketones and green coffee bean due to the lack of sufficient research, but I CAN say that (in my ever to be humbled opinion) they hit the nail on the head with the caffeine, carnitine, and yohimbine dosing. I feel confident saying that this was a significant contributing factor to the increased blood flow during my workouts, helping me shed that last layer of fat in stubborn areas.

The price is pretty much in line with other popular fat burners (Oxy, Super HD, Hydroxycut Hardcore, etc) so I really didn't mind paying $40 for it.

The taste, as with most BPI products, was fantastic. I got the fruit punch flavor mixed with the fruit punch Blox and looked forward to drinking it every morning.

The bottom line? If you're looking for a fat burner that won't make you feel wired all day but offers that extra punch at the gym, I highly recommend this product. It's effective, not a bad value, tastes good, and (used in conjunction with diet and exercise) is a great aid in getting rid of stubborn body fat.

**I am in no way shape or form affiliated with BPI or any other supplement company. I simply loved this product and felt inclined to share my experience with others. :)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.