BPI Solid

Solid BPI User Rating: (11 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 64% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Resurrect PM Reviews
Resurrect PM (25 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Muscle Warfare Napalm Mini-Gun Reviews
Napalm Mini-Gun (2 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Intro thread.. Ace here to review Solid products
Hi guys... I've posted to this site before but it's been so long that ...

AD3, animal test, testogen xr stack ... Plus ahd/Solid?
A little background... I'm a former football player and messed around with ...

Anyone Know Of A Solid HIIT Plan/Guide?
I am starting with HIIT cardio after a long time of not doing it. Been 2-3 weeks...

Looking for Solid intraworkout blend with no carbs
Im looking for an amino acid blend/bcaa supplement to use during my workouts. I ...

4 weeks..one PH*...Solid dry gains.. what worked for you? Pesonal exp only pls.
I have experience in running PH cycles. I got the fundamentals covered. The situ...

Should i take a PCT after taking A-HD/Solid/oxy elite pro for 8 weeks?
I Recently Finished a 8 week cycle of A-HD/SOLID/OxyElite Pro. After the last da...

First time taking a PH, is halotest 25 good to gain some Solid mass?
Hey hows it goin this is my first time taking a PH and im planning on taking hal...

BPI A-HD +Solid and Epistane? Ditch the BPI Products?
Hi,  I have been taking BPI A-HD and Solid in the combo pack for about two ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Solid Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Solid Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Slight Vascularity (5)
  • Helps Definition (5)
  • Hardens Muscles (4)
  • Inexpensive (3)
  • Not Effective (4)
  • Side Efects (3)
  • Morning Wood (1)
  • Only Effective If Very Lean (1)
May 20, 2013

Sanvir90

Age: 23

May 20, 2013
 hmmmm!!!!!! seemz like this product dont realy work on lot of people .but guyz seriously this is not not realy as bad as everyone saying .while using solid just for week you start feeling that ur muscles are harder,recovery is better.all muscle building supplements are so expensive in NZ but got one full month supply for free so dat was awsome.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Slight Vascularity
  • Hardens Muscles
  • Helps Definition
    December 10, 2012

ozgymstar

Reviews: 18

Age: 24

December 10, 2012
     value: 3
    $75 = 28 servings
    was very expensive. if it was 35+ servings even for a months worth would of been better.

ingredient profile: 6
    very interesting profile. some ingredients never seen in a test booster. not 100% research backing on all the ingredients but two of the three seemed to have slight androgenic effects.

taste: - pill had no taste but did have some stinging burps.

Effectiveness: 7
    i used this on my cut. i used this towards the end of my cut to see how lean i could get i did see water drop but i held water in odd areas that i normally dont like arms. did feel more Testosterone increase too. felt more aggressive, only had 2 pimples but that is 2 more than i normally have and also the average morning 'wood'.

side effects:
    pimples & morning wood. but this can also show how effective it is. i did find burps being a problem after taking it.

overall: 7
    i used this on my cut and found it helped me look leaner. i could of gotten more leaner than i did but this seemed to do more than i expected. i would suggest this more to a bodybuilder for per-contest at very low body fat.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Testosterone
    • Hardens Muscles
    • Helps Definition
    • Morning Wood
    • Only Effective If Very Lean
    October 19, 2012

DanTheManski

Reviews: 25

Age: 20

October 19, 2012
     Ugh....

Today I'm going to review sold... A "Hardening agent" which basically means its going to attempt to make you lean, vascular, and contest ready.

Taste:N/A

It's a 100mg prop blend pill. Extremely small, but you must take this on a full stomach. This made me really upset one day as i did not follow directions. (stupid me)

The reason this got a generous 4 is because it's a knock off wanna be diuretic. I did have a few more veins poking out but i highly doubt it was because of this supplement. However, I did not feel hard(er) whatsoever (no pun intended)in my muscles.

Price: 7/10

I give this a nice 7 because its pretty cheap if you know where to look. I got my hands on 8 weeks of this stuff for $30. I can't argue with that. But I would never spend the full $60 they want for this.

I give this a 5. Your much better off going with a diuretic or a fat burner. Even CLA would do more than this. I was pretty disappointed but this got a 5 based on what i payed for it.

Till next time.

DanTheManski.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Inexpensive
    October 16, 2012

Age: 23

October 16, 2012
     I discovered this through a friend of mine and i wanted to try it for once to see how it worked. This is the first of its kind i have tried so i thought it would be a good idea. I took this product for two month and saw good results vascularity was amazing and it can see more muscle. i had a good diet as well cutting out soft drinks and eating vegetables and protein more. i gained about 5 pounds with this product. I did not see any side effects. For my routine i do some crossfit and it worked wonders. everything went up and i loved it. I will defiantly use again when i can afford it. Thank you BPI!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Slight Vascularity
    • Hardens Muscles
    • Helps Definition
    Reply #1:
    Troma99
    Troma99

Joined: 5/2012
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +11
    ...so it worked but wasnt effective

Reply #2:

Joined: 5/2012
    Reputation: -3
    no it was effective i just did not have any cons with it. Thats what i thought it meant.

August 19, 2012

LocknKey

Reviews: 3

Age: 30

August 19, 2012
     I recently picked up this product in a stack with A-HD for a good price. Took it for nearly 3 weeks before I aborted, since unfortunately I was experiencing what I considered negetive side effects. For the first 4 hours or so after taking the pill I urinated with alarming frequency. Supposed to promote a "dryer", harder, more defined physique. Dehydrated, yes it seemed to do that. Despite my water intake I was very stiff, especially in the morning. My recovery ability was significantly decreased and muscle soreness was intense to the point of near incapacitation.

If you were on the end of a cutting phase, I could see taking a week or two of the product as it seemed diuretically effective without any jitters. It did increase the visible size of my veins... hooray?

I honestly think it's counter productive as far as any athletic benefits, and even for someone whose only concern is the visual appearance of their physique, 28 days seems excessive.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Slight Vascularity
    • Helps Definition
    • Side Efects
    June 7, 2012

Daloof911

Reviews: 26

Age: 17

June 7, 2012
    I have just finished one bottle that lasts a total of 28 days. I took one pill each day in the morning around 8:00 A.M. These are my results: I felt a noticeably increase in muscle hardness which comes with the name, Solid. BPI claims that it promotes hardness, vascularity, strength and definition. I can't say that I necessarily found any vascular or strength increases due to the product itself, because I have been stacking it with an N.O. pwo and Protein although it could have been a factor to my strength increases. I noticed more definition though. I started to be able to see my abs and my arms and calves were a lot more defined.

BPI sells SOLID for around $50 but I found it on DPS Nutrition for around $27. Which makes each pill around $1. So I would say it was an Alright value if you can find the right price.

After the 28 day cycle, I feel like it can be an alright product if you have some extra money that you want a little extra definition and firmness in your muscles.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Hardens Muscles
    • Helps Definition
    • Inexpensive
      May 2, 2012

Snuff

Age: 21

May 2, 2012
       I took Solid staking with A-HD. For my first 10 days i was feeling like monster in the gym. I was like savage animal during this 10 days, but after the secound week i didnt feel any efects. In the end on the cicle my muscles was full with water and my energy and agresion was under normal levels. I spend more time in recovery my normal status after taking this product
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Side Efects
        April 22, 2012

canuckinfuts

Reviews: 6

Age: 33

April 22, 2012
         I took this while nearing the completion of a low-carb cut. One thing I noticed was that I had improved vascularity, which is really the only "hardening" property I noticed. I have a suspicion it does this by increasing blood flow or doing something similar. So while I wouldn't call this androgenic, it might help with your appearance in a photo-shoot. The 10 day supply is pretty cheap as well, so it's not a wallet buster.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Inexpensive
        • Slight Vascularity
          December 31, 2011

Jakeman6797

Reviews: 9

Age: 18

December 31, 2011
           i hadent even intended on trying this product, but there was a good sale on the pack with the A-HD and solid pack at my local supp store, so i said hey why not. I took this for the whole month cycle with Sci fit Krealkalyn and platinum hydrowhey. i can honestly say that i felt very little from this product. ive never tried a so called (Muscle Hardening agent) before, but i doubt ill try one again now. The only difference i would say that i felt would be that my muscles felt fuller and more pumped up for a little bit longer after my workouts. other then that nothing. im going to try the A-Hd now along with a cycle of prime.
            December 20, 2011

Ilikegym12

Reviews: 2

Age: 18

December 20, 2011
             So this product is meant to be:
            "Powerful Anabolic Stimulant Agent, Potent Androgenic Binding Agent, Promotes Hardening, Promotes Strength, Promotes Definition, Promotes Vascular Effects"

All i noticed after my 4 week cycle was a slight increase in vascularity with my arms especially feeling a bit 'hardened' even without training. Did not notice any other effects.

I was disappointed with this product, but then again it's only a 1 capsule containing 100mg "concentrated formula" of ingredients that arn't very well researched :\.

At the end of the day i didn't notice enough 'results' to purchase this again nor would i recommend it unless they have money to spare. Some may have had better results or respond differently so good luck.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Slight Vascularity
            Reply #1:
            kaufy1987
            kaufy1987

Joined: 2/2012
            Reviews: 4
            Reputation: +5
            Nice review man. Most of the other were from guys who used the 10 day bottles. Someone told me that you actually need to take 2 caps/day. Could be rough on the liver tho...

Have you used Solid? Submit your own Review!