Solid Reviews

By: BPI

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

7.1

Ranks #20 of 27 (better than 27%) in
Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners

Solid is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by BPI. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.
FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

ozgymstar
Rep: -14
  December 10, 2012

value: 3
$75 = 28 servings
was very expensive. if it was 35+ servings even for a months worth would of been better.

ingredient profile: 6
very interesting profile. some ingredients never seen in a test booster. not 100% research backing on all the ingredients but two of the three seemed to have slight androgenic effects.

taste: - pill had no taste but did have some stinging burps.

Effectiveness: 7
i used this on my cut. i used this towards the end of my cut to see how lean i could get i did see water drop but i held water in odd areas that i normally dont like arms. did feel more Testosterone increase too. felt more aggressive, only had 2 pimples but that is 2 more than i normally have and also the average morning 'wood'.

side effects:
pimples & morning wood. but this can also show how effective it is. i did find burps being a problem after taking it.

overall: 7
i used this on my cut and found it helped me look leaner. i could of gotten more leaner than i did but this seemed to do more than i expected. i would suggest this more to a bodybuilder for per-contest at very low body fat.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hardens Muscles
  • Helps Definition
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Morning Wood
  • Only Effective If Very Lean
DanTheManski
  October 19, 2012

Ugh....

Today I'm going to review sold... A "Hardening agent" which basically means its going to attempt to make you lean, vascular, and contest ready.

Taste:N/A

It's a 100mg prop blend pill. Extremely small, but you must take this on a full stomach. This made me really upset one day as i did not follow directions. (stupid me)

The reason this got a generous 4 is because it's a knock off wanna be diuretic. I did have a few more veins poking out but i highly doubt it was because of this supplement. However, I did not feel hard(er) whatsoever (no pun intended)in my muscles.

Price: 7/10

I give this a nice 7 because its pretty cheap if you know where to look. I got my hands on 8 weeks of this stuff for $30. I can't argue with that. But I would never spend the full $60 they want for this.

I give this a 5. Your much better off going with a diuretic or a fat burner. Even CLA would do more than this. I was pretty disappointed but this got a 5 based on what i payed for it.

Till next time.

DanTheManski.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Inexpensive
  • Side Efects
LocknKey
  August 19, 2012

I recently picked up this product in a stack with A-HD for a good price. Took it for nearly 3 weeks before I aborted, since unfortunately I was experiencing what I considered negetive side effects. For the first 4 hours or so after taking the pill I urinated with alarming frequency. Supposed to promote a "dryer", harder, more defined physique. Dehydrated, yes it seemed to do that. Despite my water intake I was very stiff, especially in the morning. My recovery ability was significantly decreased and muscle soreness was intense to the point of near incapacitation.

If you were on the end of a cutting phase, I could see taking a week or two of the product as it seemed diuretically effective without any jitters. It did increase the visible size of my veins... hooray?

I honestly think it's counter productive as far as any athletic benefits, and even for someone whose only concern is the visual appearance of their physique, 28 days seems excessive.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Vascularity
  • Helps Definition
  • Side Efects
Daloof911
  June 7, 2012

I have just finished one bottle that lasts a total of 28 days. I took one pill each day in the morning around 8:00 A.M. These are my results: I felt a noticeably increase in muscle hardness which comes with the name, Solid. BPI claims that it promotes hardness, vascularity, strength and definition. I can't say that I necessarily found any vascular or strength increases due to the product itself, because I have been stacking it with an N.O. pwo and Protein although it could have been a factor to my strength increases. I noticed more definition though. I started to be able to see my abs and my arms and calves were a lot more defined.

BPI sells SOLID for around $50 but I found it on DPS Nutrition for around $27. Which makes each pill around $1. So I would say it was an Alright value if you can find the right price.

After the 28 day cycle, I feel like it can be an alright product if you have some extra money that you want a little extra definition and firmness in your muscles.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Inexpensive
  • Hardens Muscles
  • Helps Definition
    Ilikegym12
      December 20, 2011

So this product is meant to be:
    "Powerful Anabolic Stimulant Agent, Potent Androgenic Binding Agent, Promotes Hardening, Promotes Strength, Promotes Definition, Promotes Vascular Effects"

All i noticed after my 4 week cycle was a slight increase in vascularity with my arms especially feeling a bit 'hardened' even without training. Did not notice any other effects.

I was disappointed with this product, but then again it's only a 1 capsule containing 100mg "concentrated formula" of ingredients that arn't very well researched :\.

At the end of the day i didn't notice enough 'results' to purchase this again nor would i recommend it unless they have money to spare. Some may have had better results or respond differently so good luck.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Slight Vascularity