Solid

By: BPI

Ugh....

Today I'm going to review sold... A "Hardening agent" which basically means its going to attempt to make you lean, vascular, and contest ready.

Taste:N/A

It's a 100mg prop blend pill. Extremely small, but you must take this on a full stomach. This made me really upset one day as i did not follow directions. (stupid me)

Ugh....

Taste:N/A

The reason this got a generous 4 is because it's a knock off wanna be diuretic. I did have a few more veins poking out but i highly doubt it was because of this supplement. However, I did not feel hard(er) whatsoever (no pun intended)in my muscles.

Price: 7/10

I give this a nice 7 because its pretty cheap if you know where to look. I got my hands on 8 weeks of this stuff for $30. I can't argue with that. But I would never spend the full $60 they want for this.

I give this a 5. Your much better off going with a diuretic or a fat burner. Even CLA would do more than this. I was pretty disappointed but this got a 5 based on what i payed for it.

Till next time.

DanTheManski.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Inexpensive

So this product is meant to be:
    "Powerful Anabolic Stimulant Agent, Potent Androgenic Binding Agent, Promotes Hardening, Promotes Strength, Promotes Definition, Promotes Vascular Effects"

All i noticed after my 4 week cycle was a slight increase in vascularity with my arms especially feeling a bit 'hardened' even without training. Did not notice any other effects.

I was disappointed with this product, but then again it's only a 1 capsule containing 100mg "concentrated formula" of ingredients that arn't very well researched :\.

At the end of the day i didn't notice...
    So this product is meant to be:

At the end of the day i didn't notice enough 'results' to purchase this again nor would i recommend it unless they have money to spare. Some may have had better results or respond differently so good luck.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Slight Vascularity

• kaufy1987
        December 20, 2011

Nice review man. Most of the other were from guys who used the 10 day bottles. Someone told me that you actually need to take 2 caps/day. Could be rough on the liver tho...

I recently picked up this product in a stack with A-HD for a good price. Took it for nearly 3 weeks before I aborted, since unfortunately I was experiencing what I considered negetive side effects. For the first 4 hours or so after taking the pill I urinated with alarming frequency. Supposed to promote a "dryer", harder, more defined physique. Dehydrated, yes it seemed to do that. Despite my water intake I was very stiff, especially in the morning. My recovery ability was significantly decreased and muscle soreness was intense to the point of near incapacitation.

If...

If you were on the end of a cutting phase, I could see taking a week or two of the product as it seemed diuretically effective without any jitters. It did increase the visible size of my veins... hooray?

I honestly think it's counter productive as far as any athletic benefits, and even for someone whose only concern is the visual appearance of their physique, 28 days seems excessive.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Slight Vascularity
      • Helps Definition

value: 3
        $75 = 28 servings
        was very expensive. if it was 35+ servings even for a months worth would of been better.

ingredient profile: 6
        very interesting profile. some ingredients never seen in a test booster. not 100% research backing on all the ingredients but two of the three seemed to have slight androgenic effects.

taste: - pill had no taste but did have some stinging burps.

Effectiveness: 7
        value: 3
        $75 = 28 servings

ingredient profile: 6

taste: - pill had no taste but did have some stinging burps.

Effectiveness: 7
        i used this on my cut. i used this towards the end of my cut to see how lean i could get i did see water drop but i held water in odd areas that i normally dont like arms. did feel more Testosterone increase too. felt more aggressive, only had 2 pimples but that is 2 more than i normally have and also the average morning 'wood'.

side effects:
        pimples & morning wood. but this can also show how effective it is. i did find burps being a problem after taking it.

overall: 7
        i used this on my cut and found it helped me look leaner. i could of gotten more leaner than i did but this seemed to do more than i expected. i would suggest this more to a bodybuilder for per-contest at very low body fat.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increased Testosterone
        • Hardens Muscles
        • Helps Definition

I have just finished one bottle that lasts a total of 28 days. I took one pill each day in the morning around 8:00 A.M. These are my results: I felt a noticeably increase in muscle hardness which comes with the name, Solid. BPI claims that it promotes hardness, vascularity, strength and definition. I can't say that I necessarily found any vascular or strength increases due to the product itself, because I have been stacking it with an N.O. pwo and Protein although it could have been a factor to my strength increases. I noticed more definition though. I started to be able to see my abs and my arms and calves were a lot more defined.

BPI sells SOLID for around $50 but I found it on DPS Nutrition for around $27. Which makes each pill around $1. So I would say it was an Alright value if you can find the right price.

After the 28 day cycle, I feel like it can be an alright product if you have some extra money that you want a little extra definition and firmness in your muscles.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Hardens Muscles
          • Helps Definition
          • Inexpensive

I took Solid staking with A-HD. For my first 10 days i was feeling like monster in the gym. I was like savage animal during this 10 days, but after the secound week i didnt feel any efects. In the end on the cicle my muscles was full with water and my energy and agresion was under normal levels. I spend more time in recovery my normal status after taking this product
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Side Efects

I took this while nearing the completion of a low-carb cut. One thing I noticed was that I had improved vascularity, which is really the only "hardening" property I noticed. I have a suspicion it does this by increasing blood flow or doing something similar. So while I wouldn't call this androgenic, it might help with your appearance in a photo-shoot. The 10 day supply is pretty cheap as well, so it's not a wallet buster.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Inexpensive
            • Slight Vascularity

i hadent even intended on trying this product, but there was a good sale on the pack with the A-HD and solid pack at my local supp store, so i said hey why not. I took this for the whole month cycle with Sci fit Krealkalyn and platinum hydrowhey. i can honestly say that i felt very little from this product. ive never tried a so called (Muscle Hardening agent) before, but i doubt ill try one again now. The only difference i would say that i felt would be that my muscles felt fuller and more pumped up for a little bit longer after my workouts. other then that nothing. im going to try the A-Hd now along with a cycle of prime.
               Cons:

I discovered this through a friend of mine and i wanted to try it for once to see how it worked. This is the first of its kind i have tried so i thought it would be a good idea. I took this product for two month and saw good results vascularity was amazing and it can see more muscle. i had a good diet as well cutting out soft drinks and eating vegetables and protein more. i gained about 5 pounds with this product. I did not see any side effects. For my routine i do some crossfit and it worked wonders. everything went up and i loved it. I will defiantly use again when i can afford it. Thank you BPI!
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Slight Vascularity
              • Hardens Muscles
              • Helps Definition

• Troma99
                  October 16, 2012

...so it worked but wasnt effective
                • witerehded
                  (-3)
                  October 16, 2012

No it was effective i just did not have any cons with it. Thats what i thought it meant.

To others who use supplements for athletic improvement this product is not helpful. One of the ingredients is said to be central nervous system depressant, and it certainly is. Almost wanted to take a knap while in the gym, didnt increase vertical jump or speed, another bodybuilder supp I guess.

• Virtus
                  November 12, 2011

More information would be nice...which ingredient is a cns depressant and why did they include it in theory? Discussion of stuff like that would be helpful.
                • Lorenzitto
                  (-1)
                  November 12, 2011

I'm giving it a try, first dose was this afternoon, but I didn't got sleepy.
                  I will make a review after 1 cycle.
                  Greetings!

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.