Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > BPI > RoxyLean ECA

BPI RoxyLean ECA

RoxyLean ECA BPI User Rating: (29 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 55% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for RoxyLean ECA (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
20.76 Buy RoxyLean ECA Thousands of Supplements! Buy RoxyLean ECA
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme Reviews
Mitotropin (21 Reviews)
6.2
Gaspari Nutrition Cytolean Reviews
Cytolean (5 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

RoxyLean ECA is a newer thermogenic product from BPI. While it doesn't contain actual ephedra, it is designed to mimic the effects of it without the negative side effects. It has been shown to be nearly as effective as low dose ephedra, and is growing in popularity. It is definitely not a product for those sensitive to stimulants.

RoxyLean ECA Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    RoxyLean ECA Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (20)
    • Good Value (17)
    • No Appetite (16)
    • Great Pre Workout (12)
    • Excessive Nausea (8)
    • Excessive Jitters (7)
    • Breaking Out In Hives (6)
    • Irregular Extremely Fast Heartbeat (5)
    July 13, 2013

Maddraver

Reviews: 5

Age: 33

July 13, 2013
    NOTHING BUT FAKE PROMISES!

So I found this supplement on a few different sites and decided to give it a try after reading mixed reviews. I was always a fit guy at a good weight of 165lbs until I reached my 30's and I was living out of hotels, eating fast food and drinking Starbucks coffee which exploded me to 190lbs. I've worked out and I use to teach martial arts but I have to admit I got extremely lazy over the past few years ever since I got hitched and had kids to deal with. Anyways, I'm no stranger to stimulants especially illegal ones. I've also tried numerous diet pills in the past including my wife's raved about old formula Oxy Pro Elites. Recently, I decided to try and lose the extra pounds and shred up so I've been trying out different supplements including Roxy lean. Now let me tell you this stuff is absolute GARBAGE! Anyone that is raving about this product is either a company rep or they've never taken good stimulant drugs. All this crap did was literally make me crap my brains out! My butt hole was so sore after completing a bottle of this I will tell you: I'll never take another one ever again! I'm talking about 30min after eating the pill each and every time I was on the toilet! Then another four more bathroom trips throughout the day. I am by no means a newbie to supplements. My first supplements were started when I was 13yrs old and that was pro hormones and weight gainer! Currently, I take a mens multi vitamin every day that has niacin in it so it wasn't the niacin that was effecting me either. I also drink on average 3-5 shots of espresso per day which I obviously don't do if I'm taking a supplement that's loaded with caffeine like this. So it wasn't the caffeine that drilled by rectum out. This supplement is just plain old garbage and it doesn't give you energy or make you want to do anything other than poop! I thought that maybe it was just me so I let my wife try the supplement and she has been using Oxy Pro Elite for 3yrs now and she got even sicker than me! She was stuck in the bathroom most of her day that she tried this and she actually said she felt like she was going to throw up! She said her legs and hands went numb kind of like when she tried Morning Glory seeds back in the day. Personally, I think this product needs removed from the market and it may actually be dangerous to some that aren't use to drugs or stimulants. I would honestly say that the Lipo 6s, Oxy Elites, and Fat Smackers are way better. So far my personal favorite and I'm still experimenting is Fat Smackers by Purus Labs. Now those things really got me jolted and did not make me sick. Once again I got nothing but poop and more poop from these terrible horse-sized pills. They did not give me energy and they definitely did not make me feel in a better mood. My advice is STAY CLEAR OF THESE WANNABES!!
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Made Poop Excessively
      • No Appetite Supressant
      June 21, 2013

Sheila1985

Age: 27

June 21, 2013
      Effective

When I started this product I didn't want to believe the hype. But I instantly saw results immediatedly. I noticed my stomach shirking rapidly and stretch marks getting smaller. I would recommend this product to anyone who is in good health and has dr approval
      • Excessive Nausea
      • Acid Reflx
      • Heart Burn
      • Some Days I Pee More Then Others. Chalk This Up To Age
      September 6, 2012

FITNESS1

Age: 33

September 6, 2012
       I have been taking Roxy for a month now. I am 5'2 and 135 and workout 5 times a week. I have noticed an increase in energy.The first few days I had a rash for the first 15 minutes and felt some anxiety. Once I started to work out, it really kicked in. I only take 1 a day and have seen my stomach and legs really begin to lean out. I accidently did not eat after taking the pill and boy, did I suffer!! I felt as if I was having an anxiety attack. It lasted for about 3 hours. This of course is my fault and do want to emphasize to have something in your stomach while taking Roxy. So far the results I have seen seem pretty positive.
      March 14, 2012

AngieW5361

Reviews: 20

Age: 19

March 14, 2012
       I just finished this bottle probably about a week ago. I picked this up around the time my store got in the whole lot of BPI products and people came soaring into my store to pick up some of this. I sold tons of it and never had one returned, let alone it was super cheap (under $30) so I eventually broke down and bought it!

While using this product I was also taking: Anavite (through most of it, the last week or two I switched to Animal Pak) Myofusion and essentials such as fish oil/aminos etc. I had an average diet (not perfect, but not bad either) and was working out 5+ days a week.

There are so many great reviews on this product, I seem to be one of few where I was unsatisfied with it. So unfortunately a pretty short review considering it did nothing for me.

Taste: N/A No after burps and the capsules had no taste.

Side Effects: After a few times of taking this on an empty stomach, then eating, I felt as if I was having an allergic reaction to something. But it turned out the be the niacin which was too overwhelming for me and I had to constantly take this supplement with food to avoid it.

The dose is simply one pill a day, but having to take it on a full stomach I found myself taking up to 2 a day, which I would do one mid-morning/noon and the other pre-workout. (I was not taking a pre-workout supplement while taking this.)

I've seen lots of reviews describing this pill as "crack in a bottle" though I never got any increased energy throughout taking this product.

Effects: I really noticed no significant weight/water loss that I feel was from this and not from my exercise routine throughout taking this product. My body didn't change much as far as fat loss (mostly muscle gain from lifting). For me there was no appetite suppressant, no mood enhancing and like said no increased energy.

Overall: I would not steer someone to or from this product because I have seen that people have had great results, just for me I got nothing out of it and could have taken something better for myself during that time. If I would have kept my receipt I would have returned it.

• No Energy
      • No Appetite Supressant
      chichistrong
      chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2173
      I always wonder about this supp, good review.

Reply #2:
      kris65
      kris65

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 35
      Reputation: +2376
      Nice review, yea Chichi me too. Never wanted to be adventurous and try it myself lol.

March 8, 2012

whitey2191

Age: 20

March 8, 2012
       i had to sign up to this website to tell all that i had the same problem as heavy ., i started with this product on a monday taking with ON oats & whey and had no problems, in fact it was working a treat my scales suggesting i had lost 5lb in three days, however on thursday i had roxylean first thing in the morning ( granted it was on an empty stomach, not wise i know )and within half an hour i came up with a bright red rash all over my face, armpits, hands, neck and the inside of my arms, its soon went after anti-histimines, hope this is helpfull.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Extreme Weight Loss
      January 20, 2012

sn1ckrs

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

January 20, 2012
       I agree with the many reviews out there that this is like crack in pill form. I am a weird one, I like to open the pill and mix the contents with water and drink it until it hits me so I know when to stop because I think there's way to much caffeine in there for one dose. It's great for suppression of the appetite, i need to remember to keep my protein up, and to eat. When taken, I feel I need to go to the gym or clean the house or do something. When at the gym i sweat alot more than when not taking this product. I also do not experience a crash. Some days i feel nausea and jitters but most days I do not. I have lost weight on this in accordance with diet and exercise (cardio)went from 195-185. Overall, I feel it was affective in what it was meant to do and I would recommend to anyone looking for an ambition boost or to lose a little weight, but not that last little bit.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Ambition
      • Energy
      bigdawg16
      bigdawg16

Joined: 3/2012
      Reputation: -1
      I usually don't have a problem with stims but man...this one here is by far the most powerful one i have taken. I have not taken it long enough to give it a review but so far so good.

Reply #2:
      aleeaukg
      aleeaukg

Joined: 7/2012
      Reputation: 0
      Ok what can I do about the upset stomach

October 20, 2011

GripnRip3d

Reviews: 8

Age: 21

October 20, 2011
       I have been using muscletech thermogenics for years and i have had good results with them, but because of my recent use of 1.M.R from Bpi products I bought Roxylean. It may upset your stomach at first but that is expected. Do no take more than the reccomended dosage. I can't believe the amount of energy and water loss. Great Product! Definately will cycle this. Feels a little odd urinating but its nothing to get worried about, goes away within a week of usage.Put it in your gym bag!
      • Energy
      • Apetite Control!
      September 9, 2011

5foot3

Reviews: 3

Age: 26

September 9, 2011
       This stuff is awesome! afforable, focused through my entire workout, My cardio sessions were amazing. I felt like no one exsisted and I was there to put in work :) Oh and the crash, didnt happen. I used this product to diet down for my compeition and photoshoot. I went for a 23 bf% to a whooping 9.7 bf%. Don't get it twisted, there is no such thing as a miracle pills. With hard work and proper nutrition. This pill will put the icing on the cake :)
        September 8, 2011

heavyd

Reviews: 15

Age: 17

September 8, 2011
         THIS *** HAD ME WITH THE WORST CASE OF HIVES I"VE EVER HAD. you've been warned. it's not for everyone. I'm just happy i was able to return it to my vitaminshoppe and get my money back. Im not saying it doesn't work, JUST NOT FOR ME!
        Pros:
        Cons:
          • Breaking Out In Hives
          • Excessive Nausea
          • Excessive Jitters
          August 21, 2011

banova

Reviews: 2

Age: 34

August 21, 2011
           Crack in pill form. But I say that as a compliment :) makes my eyeballs glow and gives me a huge rush so much so that when I first start taking it I don't want to be around people at work because I'm afraid they will think I'm on drugs. For first week or so I only take one pill in morning then up it to two in morning then I add another in early afternoon. However the appetite suppressant only lasts for first couple weeks
          • Some Days I Pee More Then Others. Chalk This Up To Age
          gr8vocl
          gr8vocl

Joined: 8/2011
          Reputation: 0
          If you have heard of P90X and you are using this product...you should join BeachBody .... www.teambeachbody.com/gr8voclhead Make money buy staying fit ... google this: Shakeology .. ask me how you can get yours!

Have you used RoxyLean ECA? Submit your own Review!