Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > BPI > RoxyLean ECA > Reviews

RoxyLean ECA

By BPI
RoxyLean ECA BPI
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 29 Reviews)

Ranks #49 of 82 (better than 41%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

This is a very powerful product and I would recommend it

After reading all of these reviews I have a few things I want to share, and yes, I have actually been taking this supplements almost daily for almost a month (unlike most people who tried it for just a day or two and then gave up on it).

First, the couple reviews about how it "made them...

First, the couple reviews about how it "made them break out in hives" and therefore there must be something wrong with this item made me laugh. This product, along with a lot of supplements, contains niacin, a very potent product that opens your blood vessels and increases blood flow around your body. Niacin helps clean out your body and move medicine through your body quickly. However, if you are sensitive to niacin, and you don't drink a lot of water when you take it (as directed), your skin will turn red and it will burn for up to an hour. Also, you will get small bumps which is a reaction to the niacin and it will itch. The funny thing is, even though this is uncomfortable, it goes away and is actually seen as a positive for your body because it is actually cleaning out your cells. A lot of people take niacin by itself to help lower cholesterol.

Second, this is a very powerful product and I would recommend it only to those people who are serious about losing weight and fat from a supplements who have tried them before. This stack made me feel like the old Xendadrine RFA-1 -- it was really powerful, made me sweat for the first 4 hours I took it, and took away my appetite. Again, this is really powerful and you have to want to go through some of the side effects of a hard-working product to lose weight this way.

Third, I wouldn't recommend this product for women. Every woman who I've talked to who has tried it has hated it and thrown up within an hour. Obviously, this product is too powerful for anyone under 150 lbs.

In conclusion, if you are going to try this product, please remember you must drink plenty of water when taking it and then eat within 30 minutes so the niacin doesn't make you "break out in hives". I take mine in the morning with a full glass of water followed by a protein shake and don't have problems with the niacin. If you can stand the side-effects, and can actually follow directions, then this product will work for you and is probably the best weight loss supplements available on the market in many years.

Posted December 30, 2010
    wow bro seriously nice review.. you totally just saved my butt cause I was going to get this for my gf!! lol I def think ill have to try this now! thanks for the sick review

Posted December 30, 2010
    thanks, taysab23, i felt i wanted to review this because i felt that the reviews were unfair and people weren't taking this as directed...this thing is so powerful that, of course, it's going to get a lot of negative reviews from people aren't ready for something this serious...

i find that this pill is too powerful to work out on...if you read the bottle it says to take in the morning and then 30 minutes before working out, however, i feel it's too strong to work out on and you'd be worn out by it...

i take it in the morning and then wait for it to wear off (takes about 6-8 hours, but will feel stronger the first week you are taking it) and then take n.o. explode or jack3d before working out late in the afternoon...i'm not sure if i would recommend taking more than 1 pill a day -- especially at first -- and if you take more than 1 pill at a time you are going to get sick...

if you ever took the real diet pills -- the ones with the real stem ephedrine -- not the fake "leaf" ephedrine on the market now -- you'll go "wow, I remember this feeling"...

Posted December 30, 2010
    haha yea ive sampled the rx6 pill from bpi and loved it! I had clean energy for almost 5 hours. Never actually taken a fat burner other than sampling a few... back when I was 14 a friend of mine had gotten some prescription grade ephedra (no idea where he got it) but it had 45 mg of stem ephedra. He lost 40 pounds in a month in a half while keeping most of his strength. He gavee me on pill to try..... I was peeled for the next 48 hours. And thing is.. I was not jittery, or full of energy.. it was just that.. well i couldn't sleep. Now they lifted the ban.. all the products are leafs like you said. Now as far as niacin goes.. I use to take it all the time when i was yonger. It is extremely beneficial and like you said helps clean your blood. It also works as a vasodialter since its opening up your blood vessels.. but its not for the faint of heart. You have to get use to its effects or you'll freak out... plus it dehydrates the crap out of you soo you have to chuch water likes its goin out of style.

Posted December 30, 2010
    well, i'm kinda anxious to hear how the roxylean works for you...the good news is that it's pretty inexpensive -- you can get the 60 pill bottle (and keep in mind 60 pills will last you at least 1 month) for about $30...my trainer has told me that since I've started taking roxylean i've leaned out and my strength has increased (keep in mind i also use jack3d and have been drinking a lot of protein lately -- the good stuff from optimum) but you won't lose muscle on this stuff...another cool thing about it is that it really opens up your breathing -- i was having trouble breathing because of allergies lately and when i take this stuff i can breathe really well...keep me posted!

Posted December 30, 2010
    i know right? this product runs on average under 30 bucks! and your only having to take one pill for the most part... I've heard some bad about this product.. most of that was dudes who took it for a few days. I tend to be EXTREMELY tolerant to alot of things.. so i hope this works for me.. ill def put up a post when im done.

Posted December 31, 2010
    Glad to have read your review. Yes it makes me have the redness in my face but it doesn't last long. I am 28 yrs old and a female. I recently had babies pretty much back to back.My son just turned 2 and I have a 6month old daughter. The supplement sometimes makes me feel like I am gonna throw up but I eat a piece of toast when that happens and it goes away. I weighed 133 when I started taking it and my goal is to get to 115. The way this works it shouldn't take long. I recently quit for the holidays but am starting back now. I mainly wanna get rid of my extra stomach fat and my hips. My question is, I am a stay at home mom and do not really have a chance to work out very much. Will this still work for me?

Posted December 31, 2010
    I honestly don't know how it will work without working out but I am guessing yes since it raises your body temperature...when it comes to losing weight I believe it's more of what you eat instead of what supplements you take. No matter what you take if you want to lose weight you have to cut out simple carbs (white breads, simple sugars, etc.) -- I find way too many people think a supplement will just magically make them lose weight but look at it this way -- taking this pill might help you burn an extra 500 calories a day (just guessing) but 500 calories is easy to consume

Posted December 31, 2010
    hi Dan. I am new to this site and I was reading what you wrote about roxy lean I am 5 feet tall bout 125 I have been goin to the gym for over a year and I have tried a few different products but today was my first day on roxy lean. I wanted to ask you about the ladys that had tried it was it the first day or should I be looking at feeling like throwing up in a few days? Also do u have any advice for me if I stay on the product? I take it in the morning around 5:30-6am then I go to the gym for an hour in a half when I am done I have a shake or something to eat. Also thank you for all this information it helps us newbees :D

Posted December 31, 2010
    I find this pill it very tough on an empty stomach and a lot of the problems people have with nausea has to do with taking it first thing in the morning without eating...

My guess is that the people who've been overwhelmed haven't had anything in their systems and they either have a bad stomach reaction or the niacin kicks in too strong.

My advice would be to see how your body reacts to it and to not take more than 1 pill for the first two weeks or so to test how your body will react.

I just finished my first bottle and am pleased with the results -- but there are mornings where I don't eat enough at breakfast and I do get somewhat nauseated for about an hour or so.

I think when people take "diet pills" they take them on an empty stomach hoping it will knock out any hunger that they have -- but with this pill you really can't do that because it's too potent.

Good luck!

Posted December 31, 2010
    I really appreciate your honesty on this product. I have lost 110 lbs so far and have about 50 to 60 more I want to lose. I his feel like I'm stuck in a rut and wanted something to help kick myself back into losing. I'm hoping to not get the bad side effects but at least I know what to expect so I won't give up. I'm very excited!! Thanks everyone for your help. In a few weeks I will let you know women can benefit from this product too!!! Lol

RoxyLean isn't significantly different than most of the stim based fat burners

I just finished my first bottle of RoxyLean and this is my take thus far.

I just finished my first bottle of RoxyLean and this is my take thus far.

RoxyLean isn't significantly different than most of the stim based fat burners on the market today "” it contains all the same core ingredients.

If you are new to thermos (fat burners)or sensitive to stims (caffeine) I would not recommend this product. If you are looking to drop more than 15 lbs this product is not for you.

Also, if you are not already adjusted to a stim based pre-workout supplement you will have a hard time with this product.

I agree with other reviews in that woman (individuals under 150 lbs should) should stay away from this product. The stims will be too intense. Better off going with a stim free fat burner.

My take is that this product is designed for serious athletes who are going through a cutting phase/pre-contest cycle.

Right now my cutting diet consists of 6 high protein/complex carb meals (roughly 2400 cals per day). During my weight loss period I am depriving my body of the nutrients need to help power me through an intense gym session. RoxyLean gives me the energy to push through my workout and helps curb cravings and lethargy throughout the day.

I am about 4-5 lbs from my goal of 6% body fat. Thus far RoxyLean has helped me shed 6 very stubborn lbs. Honestly, if I was not on RoxyLean right now I would probably opt for Animal Cut by Universal Nutrition. Hands down a much better product and Universal Nutrition is a quality company.

Two very key points I want to make.

1) If you are taking this product in place of a clean diet and/or cardio you need to rethink your fitness strategy. Most people can easily attain there weight loss goals simply by eating clean and training right. No supplement in the word can take the place of these things. But, you all already know this.

2) If you do not know how to properly supplement do not supplement at all. You need to understand how to compliment a thermo product with proper timing in the day, other supplements, nutrition, and fitness. This means that if you workout in the evening and you take a stim you will likely not be able to sleep until 2am. If you workout in the morning you need to take this 30 mins before training with 16 oz of water, and then make certain you eat small meal or shake or protein bar as you are walking into the gym. Do not leave a thermo in your stomach without food for more than 30 mins!! Its no wonder some of you feel sick half the day.

My recommendations:

If you train in the evening do not take this product. The stims will keep you up all night and a good night sleep is more important to your weight loss goals than any fat burner out there.

If you train in the morning/mid-day make certain that you take with plenty of water 30 mins pre-workout and eat something small no less than 30 mins after. This is as easy as just putting a scoop of protein in your shaker and filling it with water in the locker room when you get to the gym.

Note: The blood thinners in this product can counteract any NO products you take pre-workout. NO works to expand the blood vessel while RoxyLean works to shrink the blood vessel. If you take creatine I would also recommend taking post-workout rather than pre-workout.

Apologies for the novel.

Posted May 24, 2011
      There's some really great information contained in this review man. And since it seems like you're pretty new here I just wanted to say welcome to the site. We can always use more knowledgeable people on the threads. Great review!

Posted May 24, 2011
      Thanks Mad. Appreciate the feedback.

Posted May 24, 2011
      welcome to the site broski!! and great first review!! love the pointers and how it and why your on it. keep them coming just like this one!!!

Posted May 24, 2011
      I also wanted to say welcome & thanks for the solid & thorough review. Please keep em coming dude.

Posted May 24, 2011
      I wanna give you a shout out for such a great review.Even tho, I wouldnt have but this crap from the Ingredients alone. thanks anyways

I would not steer someone to or from this product

I just finished this bottle probably about a week ago. I picked this up around the time my store got in the whole lot of BPI products and people came soaring into my store to pick up some of this. I sold tons of it and never had one returned, let alone it was super cheap (under $30) so I eventually broke down and bought it!

While using this product I was also taking: Anavite (through most of it, the last week or two I switched to Animal Pak) Myofusion and essentials such as fish oil/aminos etc. I had an average diet (not perfect, but not bad either) and was working out 5+ days a week.

There are so many great reviews on this product, I seem to be one of few where I was unsatisfied with it. So unfortunately a pretty short review considering it did nothing for me.

Taste: N/A No after burps and the capsules had no taste.

Side Effects: After a few times of taking this on an empty stomach, then eating, I felt as if I was having an allergic reaction to something. But it turned out the be the niacin which was too overwhelming for me and I had to constantly take this supplement with food to avoid it.

The dose is simply one pill a day, but having to take it on a full stomach I found myself taking up to 2 a day, which I would do one mid-morning/noon and the other pre-workout. (I was not taking a pre-workout supplement while taking this.)

I've seen lots of reviews describing this pill as "crack in a bottle" though I never got any increased energy throughout taking this product.

Effects: I really noticed no significant weight/water loss that I feel was from this and not from my exercise routine throughout taking this product. My body didn't change much as far as fat loss (mostly muscle gain from lifting). For me there was no appetite suppressant, no mood enhancing and like said no increased energy.

Overall: I would not steer someone to or from this product because I have seen that people have had great results, just for me I got nothing out of it and could have taken something better for myself during that time. If I would have kept my receipt I would have returned it.

• No Energy
      • No Appetite Supressant

Posted March 14, 2012
      I always wonder about this supp, good review.

kris65

Posted March 14, 2012
      Nice review, yea Chichi me too. Never wanted to be adventurous and try it myself lol.

It does a wonderful job at squashing my appetite and gives me the energy

I've been on RoxyLean off and on for a few months and I love it. I've lost 10 lbs and am working on the next 10.I've tried many different supplements and this is the one that has worked the best for me. It does a wonderful job at squashing my appetite and gives me the energy I need through out the day. I have two small children and a husband in the Army. So I have a lot to do on my own during the day and that includes fitting in a workout. The only issues I've had that I don't really like are the occasional stomach cramp, a little dizziness, and some jitterness but it doesn't happen that often. I do believe the instructions say to take on an empty stomach but I rarely do that. I usually eat breakfast and have one cup of coffee (I rarely finish it) and take the pill about 30 min later. Occasionally I take a second one in the afternoon. Just depends on my day. I've never experienced nausea as some on here have mentioned. Once or twice I've had some skin tingling or itchyness but nothing that was bothersome. I also make sur to get that hydration in and I DON'T take any other medications with this product. If I have to take something for illness or allergies I stop the RoxyLean. personally I highly recommend this product because I have enjoyed my results. I am actually very sensitive to medications and any chemical in my body and I really don't have trouble with RoxyLean.

ricko

it worked fine as far as fat burning but it affected my urine flow

it worked fine as far as fat burning but it affected my urine flow. and If I used a pre-workout drink at anytime during the day I used the roxylean I had intense pain is my scrotum.so much so that I could not train.

• Pain In Scrotum And Problem Urinating
        • Excessive Nausea

Posted April 18, 2011
        It made me hard to urine too I thought it
        was just
        me everytime I toke it felt that way. Thanks for saying that bro!!

it's not for everyon

THIS *** HAD ME WITH THE WORST CASE OF HIVES I"VE EVER HAD. you've been warned. it's not for everyone. I'm just happy i was able to return it to my vitaminshoppe and get my money back. Im not saying it doesn't work, JUST NOT FOR ME!

Pros:
        Cons:
          • Breaking Out In Hives
          • Excessive Nausea
          • Excessive Jitters

gives me a huge rush

Crack in pill form. But I say that as a compliment :) makes my eyeballs glow and gives me a huge rush so much so that when I first start taking it I don't want to be around people at work because I'm afraid they will think I'm on drugs. For first week or so I only take one pill in morning then up it to two in morning then I add another in early afternoon. However the appetite suppressant only lasts for first couple weeks

• Excessive Jitters
          • Made Me Piss Like A Horse
          • Irregular Extremely Fast Heartbeat
          • Some Days I Pee More Then Others. Chalk This Up To Age

Posted August 21, 2011
          If you have heard of P90X and you are using this product...you should join BeachBody .... www.teambeachbody.com/gr8voclhead Make money buy staying fit ... google this: Shakeology .. ask me how you can get yours!

My workout was amazing

So I am a mid 40's woman with a son who graduated college last year and moved to SC. He is very in to working out. Well in cleaning up the mess he left behind in his room I came across a bottle of what I believed were as the label stated, XPLODE. So I figured why not try one for the gym and so I did. My workout was amazing. After doing weights, I must have spent two hours on cardio machines. I never felt so focused and energetic. I only left because I had a child getting off a bus. I went home and scrubbed my house from top to bottom and repeated this pattern for 5 days. Then they were gone. I texted my son asking him where I can find these and it was then I learned that what I had been taking were the left over ADDERALS he was using for studying. OMG....I was mortified and he was laughing his head off. Since then I have been searching for a product similar to them and finally found it in Roxy Lean. I was afraid at first due to all the cons written about jitters, nausea etc. I haven't had any of them. What I have is energy all day, my appetite which was ravenous, is down to non existent although I do force a yogurt and protein shakes and a small healthy dinner. I take one around 10:30 am an hour before my gym time and another around 3pm because this is usually when the P.M. eating Monsters start creeping. No problems sleeping either. By 10pm I am usually out like at light. My prob has always been a muffin top and it is almost non existent now!!!!!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Amazing Focus
          • Some Days I Pee More Then Others. Chalk This Up To Age

alecks

Posted May 19, 2011
          hahahahhahahaha

Posted May 19, 2011
          Haha great story. Yeah, adderril really is something huh. Glad you liked RoxyLean, some compare it to OxyElite Pro. Good review!

A good protein if you train with weights

I just left a similar review on another major site so if you see something similar to this, yes it's the same person, no I'm not a rep, or being payed, this is just a great product (so far), although I don't care for "1.M.R" from the same company, and haven't even bothered to try "RX6" my results in the short time using this have been awesome.
          I have a scale that shows tenths of a pound, and have steadily gone down' 4-6 tenths of a pound everyday with no change in diet, or workout. I was worried I couldn't use my pre workout supps while on this, but have had some of the best workouts in months while using this product. I take my 2nd pill about 30 to 45 minutes before lifting, and game on. I can only compare the energy to a supplement that isn't around anymore because it contained real eph called "Rush Energy pills" , it works great, and no getting the runs because taking a "no product" that contains "magnesium", although when I'm through with this bottle I will still use pre workout supps it's nice having a break from the bathroom breaks in the middle of workouts.
          I personally am going to be stocking up on this product because it seems any time something works it will be banned.
          In closing I'm not a noob to lifting, or supplements, so I'm not just spouting out a bunch of crap I'm 26yrs old, been lifting since high school, no I don't have a 6 pack due to constantly bulking it hasn't been a priority until now. I'm 5'10" was 220 now 216.4 after 4 days on roxy.
          I know this is not a pre workout supp, but to set people's minds at ease who depend on a good pwo supp like me, the energy is better then "no shotgun" "no xplode" (the new and old version) "jacked" "black powder" etc (yes I've tried all of them finding Black Powder to be the weakest of them, and personally liking "no xplode nt" the best). You may want to take some supps on the side however such as creatine, glutamine, AAKG, BCAA, a good multi, and definitely a good protein if you train with weights.
          I hope this was helpful to some out there I know it was long as hell, and blame it on the freakin roxylean since I'm all energized right now lol.
          Happy cutting, and let the mayhem begin.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Great Pre Workout
          • Made Me Piss Like A Horse

IamAlex

Posted March 13, 2011
          Have you finished a whole bottle of it yet?

This stuff is awesome

This stuff is awesome! afforable, focused through my entire workout, My cardio sessions were amazing. I felt like no one exsisted and I was there to put in work :) Oh and the crash, didnt happen. I used this product to diet down for my compeition and photoshoot. I went for a 23 bf% to a whooping 9.7 bf%. Don't get it twisted, there is no such thing as a miracle pills. With hard work and proper nutrition. This pill will put the icing on the cake :)

• Amazing Focus