RoxyLean

By: BPI

July 13, 2013

So I found this supplement on a few different sites and decided to give it a try after reading mixed reviews. I was always a fit guy at a good weight of 165lbs until I reached my 30's and I was living out of hotels, eating fast food and drinking Starbucks coffee which exploded me to 190lbs. I've worked out and I use to teach martial arts but I have to admit I got extremely lazy over the past few years ever since I got hitched and had kids to deal with. Anyways, I'm no stranger to stimulants especially illegal ones. I've also tried numerous diet pills in the past including my wife's raved about old formula Oxy Pro Elites. Recently, I decided to try and lose the extra pounds and shred up so I've been trying out different supplements including Roxy lean. Now let me tell you this stuff is absolute GARBAGE! Anyone that is raving about this product is either a company rep or they've never taken good stimulant drugs. All this crap did was literally make me crap my brains out! My butt hole was so sore after just trying one pill of this I will tell you: I'll never take another one again! I'm talking about 30min after eating the pill I was on the toilet! Then another four more bathroom trips throughout the day. I am by no means a newbie to supplements. My first supplements were started when I was 13yrs old and that was pro hormones and weight gainer! Currently, I take a mens multi vitamin every day that has niacin in it so it wasn't the niacin that was effecting me neither. I also drink on average 3-5 shots of espresso per day which I obviously don't do if I'm taking a supplement that's loaded with caffeine like this. So it wasn't the caffeine that drilled by rectum out either. This supplement is just plain old garbage and it doesn't give you energy or make you want to do anything other than poop! I thought that maybe it was just me so I let my wife try the supplement the next day since she has been using Oxy Pro Elite for 3yrs now and she got even sicker than me! She was stuck in the bathroom all day and she actually said she felt like she was going to throw up! She said her legs and hands went numb kind of like when she tried Morning Glory seeds back in the day. Personally, I think this product needs removed from the market and it may actually be dangerous to some that aren't use to drugs or stimulants. I would honestly say that the Lipo 6s, Oxy Elites, and Fat Smackers are way better. So far my personal favorite and I'm still experimenting is Fat Smackers by Purus Labs. Now those things really got me jolted and did not make me sick. Once again I got nothing but poop and more poop from these terrible horse-sized pills. They did not give me energy and they definitely did not make me feel in a better mood. My advice is STAY CLEAR OF THESE WANNABES!!
  October 4, 2012

I Completed a whole month of roxy lean. I skip one day a week (Sunday) so my body dont get to use to this product.
I'm 5"4 ,I was 150-152 pounds, now im averaging 10-11 pounds less, I eat what I want. I go to zumba twice a week (2 hours)! I did get a rash (lasted no more than 20 minutes)the first few times and really hot. I can tell a differnce in my legs and mid stomach areas, I have started my second bottle so we will see if it keeps working for the next 10 pounds I would like to lose!
 Pros:
 Cons:

• kesalcamp31
      (0)
      October 4, 2012

I'm just starting RoxyLean today and I also got the flush. It's called a Niacin flush or "rush" and it's because Niacin can cause histimine reactions in certain people. Because you have to take Roxy on an empty stomach your blood sugar is low, but once you build up the tolerance it slowly stop and it won't happen anymore. It's truly one of the weirdest feelings ever!

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.