GRP-HD

By: BPI

Ablaman

This was the first from BPi Sports I had bought in a while.
Only other product I tried form them was 1MR and found that did not sit well we me (that was about 2.5 yrs ago thought)

Now when I bought this, it was on special at a fitness expo here and thought I'd give it a go.

"Peptide-releasing agent" is the catchy title that grabs you.
You hear a lot about peptides being associated with illegal growth enhancers in athletes but this is meant to be the legal solution I suppose.

Most of the ingredients are herbs and flowers that most may have never heard of. Neither have I.
I was extremely skeptical when I read a review on another website and thought I'd wasted my money.

Be aware, this is the powder version I am reviewing.

Taste - 7

I had blue raspberry flavour which was very strong and had to mix 1 scoop with 300-350ml water rathe than the recommended 200ml.
It was very sweet and was nice but made having anything after very bland for some time.

Effectiveness - 8

I was running this on a clean bulk of around 3700 calories.
I didn't notice much in the first week and that's when I thought I had thrown away money.
The second week I notice my muscles growing nicely. I added around 1 inch to my arms in a week(2 inches overall) and about 2 inches on my chest.
These were all muscle mass as my BF% did not change whilst this happened which is a HUGE bonus!

I definitely saw the gains come quicker whilst running this. I think that everything mixed perfectly (diet, training, supplementation)

Since finishing the tub, I have noticed that gains have come slower and it's possibly due to GRP-HD not assisting anymore.

I have just purchased another pack (tablet form) and hope it comes quickly.
I will be able to tell for sure if this was the main/only portion for my quick growth.

Value - 9

Whilst I picked this up cheap at a fitness expo, it is not so in Australia. But if you jump on any US website it is around $30 which is not bad for a 28 day supply.

This would be a perfect addition to someone bulking to assist in gains.

As I mentioned above, have bought it again and enjoyed how I looked whilst on GRP-HD.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Inexpensive
  • Quick Gains

• DanTheManski
      June 3, 2013

You gained a inch on your arms and gave the effectiveness a 8?
    • AS79
      June 3, 2013

So in 1 week, you put 1 inch on your arms and 2 on your chest while staying at the same body fat. Thanks for the laugh.
    • Ablaman
      June 3, 2013

I would like to know why it's so funny?
      I measured my bodyfat with both a caliper and a bodyfat scale.
      And that's 2inches on my chest circumference over the 28 day cycle.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.