Best BCAA Reviews

By: BPI

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #57 of 90 (better than 37%) in
Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

Best BCAA is a BCAA manufactured by BPI. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

willyb87
  August 12, 2015
Verified Full-Container Use Through SR TROOPs

----Introduction----
Thanks to the SR TROOP program for sending me tis product to try out. At the time of use I was on a lean bulk, but regardless of training goals im always looking for new BCAAs and flavors to sip on intra workout. I had been thinking about adding CLAs to my stack for awhile and this had them already included so that was a big selling point on me.

----Ingredient Profile----
I believe im the 1st one to review this product so here is the Profile. Its a decent profile you have 5 grams of BCAAs in the form of BPIs Ogliopeptides, supposedly this is a superior(best) form of BCAA and is supposed to increase bioavailability and use of all ingredients. Next you have 1 gram of CLA for "fat loss properties and lean tissue building" and 250mg of agmatine, I like the amount of agmatine because I use this as an intra and most of my PWOs already have a hefty dose of it to start with, and too much of it disagrees with my stomach. Also the one downside to this product is the dyes are pretty heavy, it shows a 10gram serving so 3.75grams of the product is artificial flavoring and dyes seems a little much to me.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine - 2,500 mg
Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine - 1,250 mg
Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine - 1,250 mg
Agmatine - 250 mg
CLA - 1,000 mg
Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, silica, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, malic acid, citric acid, acesulfame-K, and FD&C Red No. 40

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Taste- I received the Passion Fruit flavor and was kind of skeptical at 1st. I ave never been a fan of mango or other tropical fruit flavors, but this was surprisingly tasty, I let my brother have a sip and he agreed with me that it sorta tasted like the ole Boones Farm Fuzzy Navel wine drinks we used to get in high school without the hint of alcohol of course. No tartness and very smooth
Mixability- Great I mixed this is a shaker cup, water bottle, and even a glass once and never had any problem with grit, residue or foam. It will stain your shaker though if you leave it in too long.
Dosing- Same as all BCAAs dose accordingly to wen you need it. I used this intra and on a few occasions I woke up and sipped on it for some fasted cardio.

----Effectiveness----
I really enjoyed it and it seems to stay on par with other BCAA supps in helping keep DOMS down. What I look for in a BCAA supplement is that it keeps DOMS at bay or manageable and that it is enjoyable to sip on through my workout, water has gotten old so I need some flavor and I want to look forward to it. This held up on both accounts and if they could get rid of so many dyes it would be even better. I didn't notice the superior Ogliopeptide technology being any better than the rest, which I didn't expect to see a huge difference in that anyways. Without changing anything else in my diet the added CLA seemed to help my energy and I did notice a slight leaning out in my ab area, could have been a placebo being the 1st time ive supplemented CLA but I enjoyed the tub nonetheless.

----Value----
I have seen this from $19 TO $30 and you can usually find it on bodybuilding for a BOGO or BOGO50% type sale. With the few added extras this is about on par with other products in the category if not just slightly cheaper and IMO is a good buy.

----Side Effects----
No sides, too many dyes though

----Conclusion----
I enjoyed the tub from beginning to end it never really got stagnant tasting and seemed to hold effectiveness the entire time. Like I said earlier I let my lil bro take a scoop during a workout and he enjoyed it as well. Being that I enjoyed a flavor such as this im curious to try a few of the other flavors and will more than likely snag a tub next time it hits a BOGO sale.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Above Average Taste
  • Heavy On Dyes

• Mjg1973
    3 weeks ago

Good Review Man... I like the Boones Farm reference. ..lol.
  • willyb87
    3 weeks ago

Yeh, my gf who is 5 yrs younger than me had no clue what boones farm was lol poor kids these days
  • Mjg1973