Arimedex HD

By: BPI

Arimedex HD is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Arimedex HD?
sethbullock
  December 22, 2010

Remember, supplements are just that! supplements. Without proper intake of good clean food and proper rest forget any good result from a product you are using. Now getting onto Arimedex HD, did it work? Yes. After a full cycle (1 bottle)I can say that I'm very ripped and dry. I did not gain any extra weight but I look leaner and my muscles are fuller. I cycled off creatine while using this product for experimentation because I wanted to see how effective it was on its own. Some days I got minor heart burn so yea take the pill with food, I took mine every morning at breakfast. If you are seeking a product to lean you out this is it. While training I did use BCAA'S and WPI after each workout. I don't think I would have got as lean if I was using creatine but that will be another experiment down the track. My sex Drive did get a little better and I was a little more hungry then usual so my metabolism definetly increased. I don't like rating any product with a 10 but this comes pretty close. Hope this helps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Made Me Dry And Ripped

First Review, so bare with me.

A-HD. Took this when it was known as "Arimedex" and i must say it was a pretty good product. I honestly love it.

Pros:
First Review, so bare with me.

Pros:
Let me begin with 1 pill a day. Can't argue with that fact. First time i took this i ran an 8 week cycle. Within 15-30 min of taking i could feel a great Sensation of energy and awareness. Gave me a real positive feeling as well. I tried out this product knowing it wasn't gonna get me huge. I had a beer gut so getting cut was what i was going for. In the gym this product delivered. First couple days i didn't get sore and i felt as if i could keep going and going and going. As time progressed and my work outs continued i noticed my biceps building definition. Can't really say how much my reps went up because i took this when it was fairly new, so it was quite a few months back.

The one thing i noticed the most and didn't expect was the vascularity. I had veins running through my arms and into my shoulders. Endurance was way up when i took this. As i said i felt as if i could just keep going, and i was able to push myself far and beyond. Pot belly diminished as muscles got harder and more visible. I should mention that before i took this i was pretty much on a whole cardio frenzy and not too much weight lifting. So i don't exactly owe all my fat loss to A-HD, on account i had already been loosing it.

Cons:
Taking this on an empty stomach is definately something i do not recommend. When i would take this without eating i would experience some stomach pain. I've heard of people getting heartburn or in-digestion from taking this without food but for me it was mainly just stomach pains. Needing to take this pill at the same time everyday was another downer on me. I believed i got the best results when i would take it pre-workout. Only issue was i didn't go to the gym at the same time everyday. Occasional pain in my scrotum was obviously a big con. I don't know why but i've taken this product 3 times and the "blue balls" never seize to fail.

Overall i would recommend this product to anybody looking for that extra push. It's very cheap with very positive results. I just ordered another bottle and this will be my fourth time taking it. I know for sure i will be using this product again in the future.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Positive Feelings Of Self-being
  • Blue Balls
  • Stomach Pains When Taken Without Food

• fmrPRO
    May 7, 2011

Did you ever consider that "blue balls" feeling is actually your testicles increasing production of test and becoming more active? just a thought
  • mhseaver670
    May 7, 2011

Good review to be new at this.
  • jakeR26
    May 7, 2011

@fmrPRO: Yea i know thats the reason for the "blue balls" feeling. But i've taken taken other boosters and never really dealt with that issue as much as i do with this product.

@mhseaver: thanks man, i really appreciate it.
  • parripassu
    Rep: 0
    May 7, 2011

How bad was the stomach pain you experienced? I just started a cycle and the pain was terrible. I felt like I was going to *** myself.
  • Ablaman
    May 7, 2011

The box says to take on a full stomach. Possibly an addition since you last took it

1st i just finsed my whole cycle i got done with Halodrol i went from 190lbs and 8%bf to 193 with 7%bf

2nd i did 2 pills for 30 day of Halodrol i waited till 2 day befor the end of Halodrol to take Arimedex HD

3rd normaly i use novedex tx but sinces i cant find it anymore i tried arimedex i did that they said one pill a day for 28 days

4th i realy loved it i eat clean and had a good follow threw i went from 193 to 195 and from 7% to 6% bodyfat i realy like this one also it helped me Lean Out

5th the bad things i did knoticed it gave me blue balls and they hurt, it didnt kill my sex Drive and i knoticed when i did starting geting blue balls it would happend about 17 days in and it would start about 40mins after i took the pill.

but other then that i recommened this product its strong and real cheap too
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Oily Skin
  • Blue Balls

I must say, i was truly impressed by this product.
My store was having a sale on these for 20 bucks, so i couldn't resist the temptation, especially since i was going to need a Post Cycle soon anyways.
the instructions didn't specify a time to take it, just that it should be taken at the same time daily, so I decided to take it like i would the novedex or testradex and do it pre-bedtime.
I must say, i was truly impressed by this product.
Within about 2 days, i started to notice my skin being a bit more oily, after another couple of days, i started to break out a bit on the forehead, and i never breakout. Now i listed these as negative side effects, however, they're really not that bad, to me, that's a sign that it's actually taking effect. So i was pleased with the fact that it did that to me.
after week one, i noticed decent increase in strength, no size gains.
After week 2, still no size gains, strength was consistently increasing though.
After week 3, I still hadn't noticed any size gains, however I did feel more dense and leaner, plus my body composition had changed slightly, not dramatically, just enough to see some extra cuts, and just a leaner look overall.
At the end of the cycle, being after week 4, I was pretty happy with the overall results,

My breakouts and oily skin remained a t a stand still, not increasing at all since the earlier stages.
My strength had consistently increased, not in crazy numbers, but still increased. all gains were maintained, size gains were non-existent on the scale, however, i was more dense and leaner than I was prior, so if I had done bf percentage checks, I'm sure I cut some fat and gained a couple pounds probably.
No prolonged side-effects whatsoever.
So overall, good products, I give it my approval.
  • Oily Skin
  • Breakouts

• steelforce

Nice rewiews bro.
  • spawnos6
    January 30, 2011

Thanks dude, try to be helpful when you can, right?
  • trojanj6
    January 30, 2011

You used this as your post cycle?
  • spawnos6
    January 30, 2011

I didn't through this cycle that I reviewed on, but I do plan on using it as a pct in conjunction with some tribulus.

Finishing my first cycle of this product tomorrow. I am satisfied with the results it has given me. Since I am not about bulking up and doing heavy weights at this point in my life, what I was looking for was a product that would help me with endurance, fat loss, and vascularization. This product does well on all three counts. I zip through my resistance load workouts, I can do three times the amount of cardio at high intensity, I have seen substantial fat loss and weight loss, and I have also seen a bit of vascularization where there was none before. I am happy with the product and would recommend it. My only negative comment is that perhaps there are only enough pills for a 28 day cycle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Fat Loss

I used to use Gaspari Novadex until it became unavailable in Australia. So I tried Arimedex and found it will give you pretty much the same effect, although with Novadex it would help me sleep better when I took it at night. With both supps, I found I was gaining small amounts of muscle while losing small amounts of fat, so really the best of both worlds. Perhaps it affects water retention as well because it gave me a drier, more defined look. Of course the results aren't extreme, but they are decent and well worth the price, which is very reasonable.
  • Fat Loss
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.