Arimedex HD

By: BPI

Arimedex HD is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does Arimedex HD work?
Click to Expand

Remember, supplements are just that! supplements. Without proper intake of good clean food and proper rest forget any good result from a product you are using. Now getting onto Arimedex HD, did it work? Yes. After a full cycle (1 bottle)I can say that I'm very ripped and dry. I did not gain any extra weight but I look leaner and my muscles are fuller. I cycled off creatine while using this product for experimentation because I wanted to see how effective it was on its own. Some days I got minor heart burn so yea take the pill with food, I took mine every morning at breakfast. If you are seeking a product to lean you out this is it. While training I did use BCAA'S and WPI after each workout. I don't think I would have got as lean if I was using creatine but that will be another experiment down the track. My sex Drive did get a little better and I was a little more hungry then usual so my metabolism definetly increased. I don't like rating any product with a 10 but this comes pretty close. Hope this helps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Made Me Dry And Ripped

First Review, so bare with me.

A-HD. Took this when it was known as "Arimedex" and i must say it was a pretty good product. I honestly love it.

Pros:
First Review, so bare with me.

Pros:
Let me begin with 1 pill a day. Can't argue with that fact. First time i took this i ran an 8 week cycle. Within 15-30 min of taking i could feel a great Sensation of energy and awareness. Gave me a real positive feeling as well. I tried out this product knowing it wasn't gonna get me huge. I had a beer gut so getting cut was what i was going for. In the gym this product delivered. First couple days i didn't get sore and i felt as if i could keep going and going and going. As time progressed and my work outs continued i noticed my biceps building definition. Can't really say how much my reps went up because i took this when it was fairly new, so it was quite a few months back.

The one thing i noticed the most and didn't expect was the vascularity. I had veins running through my arms and into my shoulders. Endurance was way up when i took this. As i said i felt as if i could just keep going, and i was able to push myself far and beyond. Pot belly diminished as muscles got harder and more visible. I should mention that before i took this i was pretty much on a whole cardio frenzy and not too much weight lifting. So i don't exactly owe all my fat loss to A-HD, on account i had already been loosing it.

Cons:
Taking this on an empty stomach is definately something i do not recommend. When i would take this without eating i would experience some stomach pain. I've heard of people getting heartburn or in-digestion from taking this without food but for me it was mainly just stomach pains. Needing to take this pill at the same time everyday was another downer on me. I believed i got the best results when i would take it pre-workout. Only issue was i didn't go to the gym at the same time everyday. Occasional pain in my scrotum was obviously a big con. I don't know why but i've taken this product 3 times and the "blue balls" never seize to fail.

Overall i would recommend this product to anybody looking for that extra push. It's very cheap with very positive results. I just ordered another bottle and this will be my fourth time taking it. I know for sure i will be using this product again in the future.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Positive Feelings Of Self-being
  • Blue Balls
  • Stomach Pains When Taken Without Food

• fmrPRO
    May 7, 2011

Did you ever consider that "blue balls" feeling is actually your testicles increasing production of test and becoming more active? just a thought
  • mhseaver670
    May 7, 2011

Good review to be new at this.
  • jakeR26
    May 7, 2011

@fmrPRO: Yea i know thats the reason for the "blue balls" feeling. But i've taken taken other boosters and never really dealt with that issue as much as i do with this product.

@mhseaver: thanks man, i really appreciate it.
  • parripassu
    Rep: 0
    May 7, 2011

How bad was the stomach pain you experienced? I just started a cycle and the pain was terrible. I felt like I was going to *** myself.
  • Ablaman
    May 7, 2011

The box says to take on a full stomach. Possibly an addition since you last took it

1st i just finsed my whole cycle i got done with Halodrol i went from 190lbs and 8%bf to 193 with 7%bf

2nd i did 2 pills for 30 day of Halodrol i waited till 2 day befor the end of Halodrol to take Arimedex HD

3rd normaly i use novedex tx but sinces i cant find it anymore i tried arimedex i did that they said one pill a day for 28 days

4th i realy loved it i eat clean and had a good follow threw i went from 193 to 195 and from 7% to 6% bodyfat i realy like this one also it helped me Lean Out

5th the bad things i did knoticed it gave me blue balls and they hurt, it didnt kill my sex Drive and i knoticed when i did starting geting blue balls it would happend about 17 days in and it would start about 40mins after i took the pill.

but other then that i recommened this product its strong and real cheap too
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Blue Balls
  • Oily Skin

I must say, i was truly impressed by this product.
My store was having a sale on these for 20 bucks, so i couldn't resist the temptation, especially since i was going to need a Post Cycle soon anyways.
the instructions didn't specify a time to take it, just that it should be taken at the same time daily, so I decided to take it like i would the novedex or testradex and do it pre-bedtime.
I must say, i was truly impressed by this product.
Within about 2 days, i started to notice my skin being a bit more oily, after another couple of days, i started to break out a bit on the forehead, and i never breakout. Now i listed these as negative side effects, however, they're really not that bad, to me, that's a sign that it's actually taking effect. So i was pleased with the fact that it did that to me.
after week one, i noticed decent increase in strength, no size gains.
After week 2, still no size gains, strength was consistently increasing though.
After week 3, I still hadn't noticed any size gains, however I did feel more dense and leaner, plus my body composition had changed slightly, not dramatically, just enough to see some extra cuts, and just a leaner look overall.
At the end of the cycle, being after week 4, I was pretty happy with the overall results,

My breakouts and oily skin remained a t a stand still, not increasing at all since the earlier stages.
My strength had consistently increased, not in crazy numbers, but still increased. all gains were maintained, size gains were non-existent on the scale, however, i was more dense and leaner than I was prior, so if I had done bf percentage checks, I'm sure I cut some fat and gained a couple pounds probably.
No prolonged side-effects whatsoever.
So overall, good products, I give it my approval.
  • Oily Skin
  • Breakouts

• steelforce

Nice rewiews bro.
  • spawnos6
    January 30, 2011

Thanks dude, try to be helpful when you can, right?
  • trojanj6
    January 30, 2011

You used this as your post cycle?
  • spawnos6
    January 30, 2011

I didn't through this cycle that I reviewed on, but I do plan on using it as a pct in conjunction with some tribulus.

Finishing my first cycle of this product tomorrow. I am satisfied with the results it has given me. Since I am not about bulking up and doing heavy weights at this point in my life, what I was looking for was a product that would help me with endurance, fat loss, and vascularization. This product does well on all three counts. I zip through my resistance load workouts, I can do three times the amount of cardio at high intensity, I have seen substantial fat loss and weight loss, and I have also seen a bit of vascularization where there was none before. I am happy with the product and would recommend it. My only negative comment is that perhaps there are only enough pills for a 28 day cycle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Me Dry And Ripped
  • Fat Loss

I used to use Gaspari Novadex until it became unavailable in Australia. So I tried Arimedex and found it will give you pretty much the same effect, although with Novadex it would help me sleep better when I took it at night. With both supps, I found I was gaining small amounts of muscle while losing small amounts of fat, so really the best of both worlds. Perhaps it affects water retention as well because it gave me a drier, more defined look. Of course the results aren't extreme, but they are decent and well worth the price, which is very reasonable.
  • Fat Loss

Great to have in your collection for PCT or stacked with DAA.Matter of fact Daa was so strong of a test Booster for me that I had signs of gyno and 2 of these a day stopped that cold plus seemed to help out all around.I like it and would say grab a bottle if you happen to see it somewhere for cheap.
  • Fat Loss

Did nothing for me that could be noticed. Followed directions to an exact. Also I noticed a very bad taste in my mouth about 30min after ingestion, I've read that an increase or deacrease in estrogen levels will cause this (don't know if that's true). I actually had better results with tribulus.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Horrible Taste After Digestion

• elirugger

Did nothing and earned a 7? Seems a little high
  • trinitytabor
    January 29, 2011

Workouts seemed to beable to last longer. That's the only reason it received a 7.
  • telltruth
    January 29, 2011

.....workouts lasted longer due to this product? .... certain....? Doesn't seem fitting of the 7 rating by that result alone.....
    Personally I seen great benefits from this item..
  • trinitytabor
    January 29, 2011

Every individual has different results on different supps. My body on this particular supp didnt have that great of a reaction.

Ok, I have been using this product for just under four weeks and I can say that it helped with strength increases and a little bit of lean MASS too. My weight hasn't gone anywhere but I can easily tell I lost fat and gained muscle.

Now for the con... I had noticed my nipples were puffy probably after the first week but expected that the "shut-down" anti-aromatase inhibitor would likely take care of the issue. Well it decreased somewhat during the second week however, after my workout yesterday I did the old "nip check" just to be sure I wasn't going to get gyno and discovered a tender lump underneath my right nipple. I wasn't expecting this at all and after reading many reviews I figured this product was worth a shot, but now I know it was not for me. I have even checked online to see if anyone else has had the same problem from this but found nothing. Very weird and now I am paranoid about it. I don't have nolvadex or an estrogen blocker on hand but I must get some now that this has happened. Hope if I discontinue use immediately that the little lump may subside.

• eddie102h
    June 14, 2011

Most people use this as a pct becouse it is that stong i knoticed it was much much stonger then novadex xt. as for your lump bearst cancer? but for most people this product works realy well

I have finished my first cycle of this product and i used 1.M.R with it i have gained 15 lbs in one month and i workout longer and harder than anyone in my gym.Combining these products are a good idea also taking a creatine and protien shake daily will improve the healing process in your muscles.These two products gave me a massive energy boost and little down time all i really need is a three day rest between muscle groups.I have freakish veins that i have never seen in my chest and arms.I have had no side effects and the taste of the 1.M.R orange flavor was good in my opinion. I look forward two another cycle.When i started taking this product I was weighing in at 165 soaking wet now im at 180 plus i have women coming up to me saying "you look good do you work out" then they grab my arms or chest its a good feeling when you can get attention like that
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity

• bigworm89

For real?
  • kubitzky10
    December 5, 2010

Honestly did you gain 15 lbs? If so, why the heck haven't I heard of a lot more people stacking those? If your being honest I'd love to see progress pictures. Post them on the forum if your honestly gained 15 pounds.
  • 22inchpipes

Come on dude.
  • nuandimprovd
    December 5, 2010

I'm getting tired of people giving false good or bad rep to a product. Its killing this whole site!
  • 500lbs

Youre an idiot

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.