Arimedex HD

By: BPI

Remember, supplements are just that! supplements. Without proper intake of good clean food and proper rest forget any good result from a product you are using. Now getting onto Arimedex HD, did it work? Yes. After a full cycle (1 bottle)I can say that I'm very ripped and dry. I did not gain any extra weight but I look leaner and my muscles are fuller. I cycled off creatine while using this product for experimentation because I wanted to see how effective it was on its own. Some days I got minor heart burn so yea take the pill with food, I took mine every morning at breakfast. If you are seeking a product to lean you out this is it. While training I did use BCAA'S and WPI after each workout. I don't think I would have got as lean if I was using creatine but that will be another experiment down the track. My sex Drive did get a little better and I was a little more hungry then usual so my metabolism definetly increased. I don't like rating any product with a 10 but this comes pretty close. Hope this helps.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Me Dry And Ripped
  • Increased Vascularity

First Review, so bare with me.

A-HD. Took this when it was known as "Arimedex" and i must say it was a pretty good product. I honestly love it.

Pros:
    First Review, so bare with me.

Pros:
    Let me begin with 1 pill a day. Can't argue with that fact. First time i took this i ran an 8 week cycle. Within 15-30 min of taking i could feel a great Sensation of energy and awareness. Gave me a real positive feeling as well. I tried out this product knowing it wasn't gonna get me huge. I had a beer gut so getting cut was what i was going for. In the gym this product delivered. First couple days i didn't get sore and i felt as if i could keep going and going and going. As time progressed and my work outs continued i noticed my biceps building definition. Can't really say how much my reps went up because i took this when it was fairly new, so it was quite a few months back.

The one thing i noticed the most and didn't expect was the vascularity. I had veins running through my arms and into my shoulders. Endurance was way up when i took this. As i said i felt as if i could just keep going, and i was able to push myself far and beyond. Pot belly diminished as muscles got harder and more visible. I should mention that before i took this i was pretty much on a whole cardio frenzy and not too much weight lifting. So i don't exactly owe all my fat loss to A-HD, on account i had already been loosing it.

Cons:
    Taking this on an empty stomach is definately something i do not recommend. When i would take this without eating i would experience some stomach pain. I've heard of people getting heartburn or in-digestion from taking this without food but for me it was mainly just stomach pains. Needing to take this pill at the same time everyday was another downer on me. I believed i got the best results when i would take it pre-workout. Only issue was i didn't go to the gym at the same time everyday. Occasional pain in my scrotum was obviously a big con. I don't know why but i've taken this product 3 times and the "blue balls" never seize to fail.

Overall i would recommend this product to anybody looking for that extra push. It's very cheap with very positive results. I just ordered another bottle and this will be my fourth time taking it. I know for sure i will be using this product again in the future.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Positive Feelings Of Self-being
    • Increased Vascularity

• fmrPRO
        May 7, 2011

Did you ever consider that "blue balls" feeling is actually your testicles increasing production of test and becoming more active? just a thought
      • mhseaver670
        May 7, 2011

Good review to be new at this.
      • jakeR26
        May 7, 2011

@fmrPRO: Yea i know thats the reason for the "blue balls" feeling. But i've taken taken other boosters and never really dealt with that issue as much as i do with this product.

@mhseaver: thanks man, i really appreciate it.
      • parripassu
        (0)
        May 7, 2011

How bad was the stomach pain you experienced? I just started a cycle and the pain was terrible. I felt like I was going to *** myself.
      • Ablaman
        May 7, 2011

The box says to take on a full stomach. Possibly an addition since you last took it

1st i just finsed my whole cycle i got done with Halodrol i went from 190lbs and 8%bf to 193 with 7%bf

2nd i did 2 pills for 30 day of Halodrol i waited till 2 day befor the end of Halodrol to take Arimedex HD

3rd normaly i use novedex tx but sinces i cant find it anymore i tried arimedex i did that they said one pill a day for 28 days

4th i realy loved it i eat clean and had a good follow threw i went from 193 to 195 and from 7% to 6% bodyfat i realy like this one also it helped me Lean Out

5th the bad things i did knoticed it gave me blue balls and they hurt, it didnt kill my sex Drive and i knoticed when i did starting geting blue balls it would happend about 17 days in and it would start about 40mins after i took the pill.

but other then that i recommened this product its strong and real cheap too
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Vascularity
      • Fat Loss

I must say, i was truly impressed by this product.
        My store was having a sale on these for 20 bucks, so i couldn't resist the temptation, especially since i was going to need a Post Cycle soon anyways.
        the instructions didn't specify a time to take it, just that it should be taken at the same time daily, so I decided to take it like i would the novedex or testradex and do it pre-bedtime.
        I must say, i was truly impressed by this product.
        Within about 2 days, i started to notice my skin being a bit more oily, after another couple of days, i started to break out a bit on the forehead, and i never breakout. Now i listed these as negative side effects, however, they're really not that bad, to me, that's a sign that it's actually taking effect. So i was pleased with the fact that it did that to me.
        after week one, i noticed decent increase in strength, no size gains.
        After week 2, still no size gains, strength was consistently increasing though.
        After week 3, I still hadn't noticed any size gains, however I did feel more dense and leaner, plus my body composition had changed slightly, not dramatically, just enough to see some extra cuts, and just a leaner look overall.
        At the end of the cycle, being after week 4, I was pretty happy with the overall results,

My breakouts and oily skin remained a t a stand still, not increasing at all since the earlier stages.
        My strength had consistently increased, not in crazy numbers, but still increased. all gains were maintained, size gains were non-existent on the scale, however, i was more dense and leaner than I was prior, so if I had done bf percentage checks, I'm sure I cut some fat and gained a couple pounds probably.
        No prolonged side-effects whatsoever.
        So overall, good products, I give it my approval.

• steelforce

Nice rewiews bro.
          • spawnos6
            January 30, 2011

Thanks dude, try to be helpful when you can, right?
          • trojanj6
            January 30, 2011

You used this as your post cycle?
          • spawnos6
            January 30, 2011

I didn't through this cycle that I reviewed on, but I do plan on using it as a pct in conjunction with some tribulus.

Finishing my first cycle of this product tomorrow. I am satisfied with the results it has given me. Since I am not about bulking up and doing heavy weights at this point in my life, what I was looking for was a product that would help me with endurance, fat loss, and vascularization. This product does well on all three counts. I zip through my resistance load workouts, I can do three times the amount of cardio at high intensity, I have seen substantial fat loss and weight loss, and I have also seen a bit of vascularization where there was none before. I am happy with the product and would recommend it. My only negative comment is that perhaps there are only enough pills for a 28 day cycle.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Made Me Dry And Ripped
          • Fat Loss

I used to use Gaspari Novadex until it became unavailable in Australia. So I tried Arimedex and found it will give you pretty much the same effect, although with Novadex it would help me sleep better when I took it at night. With both supps, I found I was gaining small amounts of muscle while losing small amounts of fat, so really the best of both worlds. Perhaps it affects water retention as well because it gave me a drier, more defined look. Of course the results aren't extreme, but they are decent and well worth the price, which is very reasonable.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Fat Loss
            • Made Me Dry And Ripped

Great to have in your collection for PCT or stacked with DAA.Matter of fact Daa was so strong of a test Booster for me that I had signs of gyno and 2 of these a day stopped that cold plus seemed to help out all around.I like it and would say grab a bottle if you happen to see it somewhere for cheap.
              • Fat Loss

Did nothing for me that could be noticed. Followed directions to an exact. Also I noticed a very bad taste in my mouth about 30min after ingestion, I've read that an increase or deacrease in estrogen levels will cause this (don't know if that's true). I actually had better results with tribulus.
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Horrible Taste After Digestion

• elirugger

Did nothing and earned a 7? Seems a little high
                • trinitytabor
                  January 29, 2011

Workouts seemed to beable to last longer. That's the only reason it received a 7.
                • telltruth
                  January 29, 2011

.....workouts lasted longer due to this product? .... certain....? Doesn't seem fitting of the 7 rating by that result alone.....
                  Personally I seen great benefits from this item..
                • trinitytabor
                  January 29, 2011

Every individual has different results on different supps. My body on this particular supp didnt have that great of a reaction.

Ok, I have been using this product for just under four weeks and I can say that it helped with strength increases and a little bit of lean MASS too. My weight hasn't gone anywhere but I can easily tell I lost fat and gained muscle.

Now for the con... I had noticed my nipples were puffy probably after the first week but expected that the "shut-down" anti-aromatase inhibitor would likely take care of the issue. Well it decreased somewhat during the second week however, after my workout yesterday I did the old "nip check" just to be sure I wasn't going to get gyno and discovered a tender lump underneath my right nipple. I wasn't expecting this at all and after reading many reviews I figured this product was worth a shot, but now I know it was not for me. I have even checked online to see if anyone else has had the same problem from this but found nothing. Very weird and now I am paranoid about it. I don't have nolvadex or an estrogen blocker on hand but I must get some now that this has happened. Hope if I discontinue use immediately that the little lump may subside.

• eddie102h
                    June 14, 2011

Most people use this as a pct becouse it is that stong i knoticed it was much much stonger then novadex xt. as for your lump bearst cancer? but for most people this product works realy well

I have finished my first cycle of this product and i used 1.M.R with it i have gained 15 lbs in one month and i workout longer and harder than anyone in my gym.Combining these products are a good idea also taking a creatine and protien shake daily will improve the healing process in your muscles.These two products gave me a massive energy boost and little down time all i really need is a three day rest between muscle groups.I have freakish veins that i have never seen in my chest and arms.I have had no side effects and the taste of the 1.M.R orange flavor was good in my opinion. I look forward two another cycle.When i started taking this product I was weighing in at 165 soaking wet now im at 180 plus i have women coming up to me saying "you look good do you work out" then they grab my arms or chest its a good feeling when you can get attention like that
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Increased Vascularity

• bigworm89

For real?
                    • kubitzky10
                      December 5, 2010

Honestly did you gain 15 lbs? If so, why the heck haven't I heard of a lot more people stacking those? If your being honest I'd love to see progress pictures. Post them on the forum if your honestly gained 15 pounds.
                    • 22inchpipes

Come on dude.
                    • nuandimprovd
                      December 5, 2010

I'm getting tired of people giving false good or bad rep to a product. Its killing this whole site!
                    • 500lbs

Youre an idiot

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.