BPI A50

A50 BPI User Rating: (11 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 78% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for A50 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
88.99 Buy A50 Thousands of Supplements! Buy A50
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Has anyone tried furuzA50 from LGI?
Has anyone used faruza50 from LGI? They say that it's stronger and does not...

So what exactly is BPI A50?
I noticed on the former thread that petey said it's based off of anadrol wh...

Pro-anabol,Cyclo-bolan,Propadrol,A50
I don't know about the breakdown of chemicals in prohormones,but would I be...

BPI's A50
Saw an ad for BPI A50 in Muscular Development today, & I thought it might be...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

A50 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    A50 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cheap (6)
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Easy To Swallow Pills (2)
    • Clean Cut (1)
    • Not Effective (7)
    • Too Expensive (5)
    • Lowered Testosterone! (2)
    • Doesn't Work At All (1)
    November 4, 2012

DanTheManski

Reviews: 25

Age: 20

November 4, 2012
     I don't know where to start with this supplement. Ingredients, dosing, value, effectiveness, I just don't know...

Taste: N/A

It's a tiny black pill you pop 3x a day with food. Pretty simple, and very easy to swallow.

Wow. This is marketed very well. It's supposed to be a "hardcore anabolic; only to be used by elite bodybuilders" BULL SPIT. The bulk of these scientific pharmaceutical grade names are herbs and diuretics. With it being a diuretic I did have a few more veins poking out. But I could care less. BPI just continues to dissapoint in making expensive non effective products.

I bought a bottle of this (3 week cycle) for $24 after shipping. I got a great deal on this as far as money goes. But lets get to the meat and potatoes.

I could probably rate this a 4, based on price. But I'm not going to. I know a few guys that work down there, there nice guys but I'm getting tired of BPI claiming breakthrough technology when really it's simple herbs half the time. None the less, they have stepped up their products in taste. But effectiveness is where it counts the most. All this stuff is trial and error. But hey, it's just advice fellas, (finish TMW adlib here)

Hope you enjoyed the review.

Next Up: MuscleTech's new NaNo Vapor.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cheap
    • Easy To Swallow Pills
    • Just No
    October 31, 2012

Pj22

Reviews: 10

Age: 25

October 31, 2012
     I really don't think this stuff works, it's made up to be all fancy but it doesn't seem to be much of anything. It doesn't feel like it boosted testosterone, recovery, or appetite. I'm taking straight tribulus pills right now and I'm actually seeing something. My comparison is that tribulus for $10 is better than this stuff.
      September 28, 2012

RODIGALAMB

Age: 31

September 28, 2012
       First review of many to come.... I will try to be as descriptive as possible to give a unbiased review of this product. First off I started A-50 with the intention of possibly gaining a little strength, started to plateau. Stats at start of 8 week cycle:
      6'2 245lbs 12 percent bf. I noticed a little aggresion about the 2nd week, also a little water retention.. but not much in the strength increase. 3rd week I started to get acne on my back which I expected since it is a test booster. Around week 4 I really started to feel alot of aggression and not the good kind for pushing steel, I'm talking short fuse galore. I continued with the cycle since I didnt want to be at a loss for 100.00. At the final week of the cycle I was bloated, back acne and p'd off.... Not a good feeling at all. My stats in week 8 were 250lbs and 16% bodyfat. I ate clean, drank 2gal of water a day and walked away with 5 lbs of fat and water. I felt better off than on and would not recomend this product as it is overpriced and illigitimate.
      I also experienced no strength gains, and recovery was not shortened either.
        • Lowered Testosterone!

June 29, 2012

LeviWohl

Age: 24

June 29, 2012
         Lets start with value: 30 dollars for a month on testosterone boosters is great, IF IT WORKED!!!!

I tried two bottles back to back (3 was recommended) while oversees. My testosterone went down!

Normally I cruise at around 640-680 testosterone levels (average for someone my age). After my 2nd bottle, my testosterone was at 312! Sleeping, eating, and workout habits remained the same so I know that wasn't related. I didn't drinka t all during this tour so that didn't lower. This "TBOOSTER" lowered my t!

Ingredient Profile: I can't even rate because I don't know what anything in it is

7-Hydroxy-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-8-[(3r,4r,5s,6r)-3,4,5 Trihydroxy-6-(Hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-Yl]chromen-4-One; 5,6,7-Trihydroxy-2-Phenyl-Chromen-4-One; Undec-10-Enoic-Acid

I am no expert in studying ingredients, but I do my reading, and I honestly didn't see any evidence of any of these ingredients working.

Seems harsh but if a testosterone booster cut my testosterone levels in half, it deserves a zero

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Cheap
        • Lowered Testosterone!
        June 22, 2012

BigBoyBurch

Age: 23

June 22, 2012
         Value is great, only paid about 30 bucks for a month supply. For a testosterone booster you can't beat it.

ONLY PROBLEM IS IT DIDN'T DO JACK!!!

I took two bottles back to back and can comfortably say it made me more tired. Felt no energy boost, no libido increase, and had no strength gains.

Lets talk ingredients:
        There is 200 mg of whatever ingredients I just posted above which are considered the A50 Proprietary Active Matrix.

Additionally there is a proprietary co-active matrix that is 400 mg of about 50 ingredients that I'm not even going to list. Obviously everything in here is just on the label for fluff to bulk up the label.

Energy:
        *** poor. This stuff didn't help energy levels, recovery, intensity or anything. I would say it made it worse.

Taste of Pills: Fine, didn't smell bad and were very easy to swallow

The marketing for this product claims that they did 37 different trials to get the perfect formula. BS, this stuff is terrible.

Overall:

Thumbs down, didn't feel any energy, libido, strength or intensity. Rip off! If you are going with BPI stick to the old school 1MR
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Easy To Swallow Pills
        • Cheap
          May 17, 2012

Age: 25

May 17, 2012
           I was curious to see what other were saying about the A50 and saw some interesting reviews. I decided to leave you guys my two cents:

I've used this product twice. I took 1 cap with each meal (3/day) while trying to buld-up some muscle.

Side Effects: I didn't notice any side effects.

Other supplements used: SuperPump MAX, Myofusion, SizeON.

I didn't notice any boost in strength or libido at all BUT towards the the end of each cycle all my buddies complemented me on some muscle I was able to build.

I think this product is "ok" but definitely not worth $40+. The only reason I give it an "ok" is because other people noticed some improvement. Other than that, I also think a 3-week supply is pretty cheap on BPI's part. I don't know of any other companies that only supply 3 weeks of a product, specifically a test booster.

Hope this review was helpful and informative!

Joined: 2/2012
          Reputation: +5
          *Just noticed a few grammar errors...should have read it twice before posting!

April 18, 2012

GodofSerbia1

Reviews: 27

Age: 24

April 18, 2012
           I really excited to get this product because I generally enjoy BPI products and BodyBuilding.com really hyped this new testosterone booster up.

I purchased BPI A-50 for $40 on BodyBuilding.com. You get 60 capsules per bottle and serving size is 1 capsule a day. Pretty decent value and relatively inexpensive for natural testosterone booster.

A-50 says that it will:
          -Support Increased Testosterone Levels (no)
          -Supports Increased Vascularity (no)
          -Increase Strength and Size (no)

I'm gonna go out and say it: THIS PRODUCT IS A BUST. I was on a strict power lifting, strength increasing routine while trying this product and I did not notice any significant strength gains. Only reason I added any strength was from the EFX Kre-Alkalyn that I was taking.

A-50 boasts some extreme ingredient profile:

-This is really Baicelein: an antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress brought on by muscular breakdown.
          -This looks impressive but it did nothing.

There is also a huge profile of other ingredients that are just herbal root extracts.

Increased Vascularity (2/10): There are no real vascularity increasing agents such as arginine or agmatine sulfate. Did not feel pumped up all day.

Increased testosterone levels (2/10): Did not notice anything crazy about my testosterone levels. Always woke up with my normal morning wood, still was equally ***ed off at people while in traffic, still attacked the weights, still got sore after heavy workouts.

Increased size and strength (4/10): I did put on some good strength by the end of my A-50 cycle but I believe it is due to my work ethic. Whenever I decide to go on gnarly strength gaining routines I always put on around 25-50 pounds on each of my major powerlifting lifts. I was using a Kre-Alk and eating like crazy. I was also taking glutamine to help with my recovery and I still was sore after workouts.

This product was so over-hyped and fluff marketed that it makes me hate the product even more.

A-50 DOES NOT HAVE MY SEAL OF APPROVAL!

Fair and Honest,
          GodofSerbia1

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Cheap
          line6reed
          line6reed

Joined: 1/2012
          Reviews: 45
          Reputation: +1988
          i agree tried this crap when it first came out and it did nothing for me i personally like this erase its awesome granted its primarly an estrogen blocker

March 2, 2012

Nomansfriend

Reviews: 5

Age: 1

March 2, 2012
           I have been taking supps for over 7 years, this one just really didnt do anything. After a couple weeks I was thinking "Shouldn't I be seeing strength gains by now"?

I have been taking Animal Stak and M-Stak for awhile now and I seem to be getting immune to them both so tried this as my first switch, would not recommend this or buy A50 again. I'm starting A-HD today, I'll post a review on that when I'm done.

My goals right now are just to get to 185 and build some strength to go heavier, I'm 179 right now and was 178 before I started A50, took it with Animal Pak, Super pump Max and Dymatize's proteins.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Cheap
          October 27, 2011

Age: 20

October 27, 2011
           ok this stuff is awesome. this is the second test booster i have taken and my body reacts very well to them. this one is no exception. you can feel your test levels are way up every morning and my arms were always pumped upon waking up. gym intensity was very high while taking this, i never push myself to the most weight i can handle every time cause i feel that is very inaffective and i work with high reps rather high weight, but i was throwing up 90 pound dumbells with no problem with hammer curls.i even through up 155 on bicep curls 12 times. I've never been able to do that much weight that many times. recovery was very fast i would wake up the next morning wanting to work the same muscles. i read a lot of reviews about how people don't think this stuff works, that understandable because they aren't taking it right. i bought my bottle from west coast nutrition and the guy there sold me estro fuse, a estrogen blocker, he also told me this stuff is a mix between tren and a natural test booster. cant say he was wrong worked well for me. i never weighed my self or took measurements but i could tell i was definately getting bigger and so could my workout partner. i hit every muscle twice a week.
          • Strength Gains

Joined: 10/2011
            Reputation: -1
            sorry guys do not know why it is showing cons up there....didnt mean to do that.

Reply #2:

Joined: 1/2011
            Reputation: +267
            Did you take the teen with this?

Reply #3:

Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
            Reviews: 15
            Reputation: +1570
            Umm yeah...saying any of this stuff is comprable or halfway or part tren is laughable. It isn't, at all, in anyway.

And this product is garbage, I am sorry. It really is, and it has nothing to do with "not taking it correctly"...it has to do with the science behind the ingredients. These are not "super secret new" ingredients, they are just the scientific nomenclature for basic herbs that you can buy for $5 at your local grocery store. Point in case, here is a description by a very credible person on another board that I know:

"Here’s how the ingredients, in a 50mg prop blend, are listed on the label (seperated by color):

Wow…those big names…like…totally look scientific and stuff. But here’s what these three ingredients actually are, all of which have been available for several years in other products, none of which are even slightly original or worthwhile, and won’t do anything to make you bigger or stronger:

* Puerarin (an isoflavone derived from Daidzein, not anabolic at all)
            * Baicalein (an anti-inflammatory flavonoid, not anabolic at all)
            * Undecylenic acid (an ester, not biologically active per se, frequently used in gelcaps and other oral medications)

As for the other 24 ingredients, since they comprise a whopping 400 milligrams or so, doing some quick math, they’re each dosed around 15mgs/serving (more or less) - far too low to have any effect (and similarly dosed to the first 3 ingredients, which average about 16 milligrams each)."

Look, this stuff sucks, and I am sorry but placebo is very powerful. If you want something with some science behind its ability to raise testosterone/create anabolism, try D-Aspartic Acid.

BPI died after 1MR in my opinion, kinda sad cause I liked them before they started making this s***.

Reply #5:
            nofatchix
            nofatchix

Joined: 9/2011
            Reviews: 10
            Reputation: +420
            i have to agree with virtus on this one. since bpi changed their 1mr formula, i had a tear come down the side of my face... the only product that i truly like from bpi and noticed any sort of difference on was A-HD.

Reply #6:

Joined: 10/2011
            Reputation: -1
            Sorry you feel like that, but i didn't see your review of the product on here???

Reply #7:
            royalflush32
            royalflush32

Joined: 4/2012
            Reviews: 3
            Reputation: -11
            i heard this stuff makes your penis small? seriously...

August 11, 2011

Age: 19

August 11, 2011
             This product does not does what is intended to do, so so.

I tried it and....ughhh... well, let's see, it suppose to give strength, size, endurance, like a true anabolic pill, right? The owner needs a slap on the face and yes that includes the co-workers and scientist that agreed thats this thing works.

I give it an average because I did notice that it gave me a clean cut. I saw that my triceps got really cut and sticked-out. That and my chest, back, biceps, and shoulder as well. hmmm, but to what I expected and costed?! F*** off, man.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Clean Cut
            kingmeat
            kingmeat

Joined: 5/2010
            Reviews: 22
            Reputation: +1300
            probably because your test levels are already high man. It's really a waste of money to use a natural test booster under the age of 25

Reply #2:

Reputation: +41
            Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks bud.

Reply #3:
            buck09
            buck09

Reputation: +1
            Did you experience any side effects from this? I stacked this with halotest and i experienced and few but it may just be from the halotest. but then again i have never experienced sides from a ph b4

Reply #4:

Reputation: +41
            No man, not at all. All I got was muscle definition. So when i flex or do a workout, the fiber of the muscle is clear and very visible. Is a great product.

Have you used A50? Submit your own Review!