A50

By: BPI

OK so I just finished a complete bottle of A-50 & I took it exactly as recommended to on the label, GOT ZERO RESULTS..!!

I am 33yrs old, took A-50 for 20days 3-times a day along with, Anavite Multi-V, Muscle Juice 2700 Gainer, ATP Creatine & Muscle Marinade Pre-Workout Boost...

Noticed NO Weight Gain, No Muscle Increase, No Vascular Increase, No Strength Increase & No Libido Increase either, which tells me this product is doing nothing for my Test levels... Especially not having any libido increase...

Also I have an extreme split 5 Mass/Density work-out routine which is intense by any means so results should be gained if this product were to work at all..

The only thing I did notice was an increased apatite which was more bothersome than anything else..

Also worth mentioning I am also on a strict consumption diet as well, and very much into proper eating Carbs during the day & proteins at night, in addition to proper food group combinations & nothing artificial, so my diet is right on point..

basically in short A-50 really stands for "A Waste of $50" doesn't do a thing in my opinion..

I am planing on switching to either "Pink Magic" "P6" or "Syntheroid" anyone who has used these products & can recommend which is better your input would be greatly appreciated..?? Cause I don't want to waste another $50 on a worthless product, although all (3) of these seem to have good reviews so it seems...

Stay away from A-50 though... & BPI you need to go back to the drawing board on this one... even AHD worked better than A-50 did..
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Doesn't Work At All

• chichistrong
    June 25, 2011

Good review ro, try Animal Stak o -spartic acid. I've used A-stak an spure awesomeness lol
  • jmlstocks
    June 25, 2011

"A waste of $50" funny stuff, thanks for the honesty

I don't know where to start with this supplement. Ingredients, dosing, value, effectiveness, I just don't know...

Taste: N/A

It's a tiny black pill you pop 3x a day with food. Pretty simple, and very easy to swallow.

Taste: N/A

Wow. This is marketed very well. It's supposed to be a "hardcore anabolic; only to be used by elite bodybuilders" BULL SPIT. The bulk of these scientific pharmaceutical grade names are herbs and diuretics. With it being a diuretic I did have a few more veins poking out. But I could care less. BPI just continues to dissapoint in making expensive non effective products.

I bought a bottle of this (3 week cycle) for $24 after shipping. I got a great deal on this as far as money goes. But lets get to the meat and potatoes.

I could probably rate this a 4, based on price. But I'm not going to. I know a few guys that work down there, there nice guys but I'm getting tired of BPI claiming breakthrough technology when really it's simple herbs half the time. None the less, they have stepped up their products in taste. But effectiveness is where it counts the most. All this stuff is trial and error. But hey, it's just advice fellas, (finish TMW adlib here)

Hope you enjoyed the review.

Next Up: MuscleTech's new NaNo Vapor.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Easy To Swallow Pills

Value is great, only paid about 30 bucks for a month supply. For a testosterone booster you can't beat it.

ONLY PROBLEM IS IT DIDN'T DO JACK!!!

I took two bottles back to back and can comfortably say it made me more tired. Felt no energy boost, no libido increase, and had no strength gains.

Lets talk ingredients:
    7-Hydroxy-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-8-[(3r,4r,5s,6r)-3,4,5 Trihydroxy-6-(Hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-Yl]chromen-4-One; 5,6,7-Trihydroxy-2-Phenyl-Chromen-4-One; Undec-10-Enoic-Acid

ONLY PROBLEM IS IT DIDN'T DO JACK!!!

Lets talk ingredients:
    There is 200 mg of whatever ingredients I just posted above which are considered the A50 Proprietary Active Matrix.

Additionally there is a proprietary co-active matrix that is 400 mg of about 50 ingredients that I'm not even going to list. Obviously everything in here is just on the label for fluff to bulk up the label.

Energy:
    *** poor. This stuff didn't help energy levels, recovery, intensity or anything. I would say it made it worse.

Taste of Pills: Fine, didn't smell bad and were very easy to swallow

The marketing for this product claims that they did 37 different trials to get the perfect formula. BS, this stuff is terrible.

Overall:

Thumbs down, didn't feel any energy, libido, strength or intensity. Rip off! If you are going with BPI stick to the old school 1MR
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Swallow Pills
    • Cheap

Lets start with value: 30 dollars for a month on testosterone boosters is great, IF IT WORKED!!!!

I tried two bottles back to back (3 was recommended) while oversees. My testosterone went down!

Normally I cruise at around 640-680 testosterone levels (average for someone my age). After my 2nd bottle, my testosterone was at 312! Sleeping, eating, and workout habits remained the same so I know that wasn't related. I didn't drinka t all during this tour so that didn't lower. This "TBOOSTER" lowered my t!

Ingredient Profile: I can't even rate because I don't know...

Ingredient Profile: I can't even rate because I don't know what anything in it is

I am no expert in studying ingredients, but I do my reading, and I honestly didn't see any evidence of any of these ingredients working.

Seems harsh but if a testosterone booster cut my testosterone levels in half, it deserves a zero
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Cheap

I really excited to get this product because I generally enjoy BPI products and BodyBuilding.com really hyped this new testosterone booster up.

I purchased BPI A-50 for $40 on BodyBuilding.com. You get 60 capsules per bottle and serving size is 1 capsule a day. Pretty decent value and relatively inexpensive for natural testosterone booster.

A-50 says that it will:
        -Support Increased Testosterone Levels (no)
        -Supports Increased Vascularity (no)
        -Increase Strength and Size (no)

A-50 says that it will:
        -Support Increased Testosterone Levels (no)
        -Supports Increased Vascularity (no)
        -Increase Strength and Size (no)

I'm gonna go out and say it: THIS PRODUCT IS A BUST. I was on a strict power lifting, strength increasing routine while trying this product and I did not notice any significant strength gains. Only reason I added any strength was from the EFX Kre-Alkalyn that I was taking.

A-50 boasts some extreme ingredient profile:

-This is really Baicelein: an antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress brought on by muscular breakdown.
        -This looks impressive but it did nothing.

There is also a huge profile of other ingredients that are just herbal root extracts.

Increased Vascularity (2/10): There are no real vascularity increasing agents such as arginine or agmatine sulfate. Did not feel pumped up all day.

Increased testosterone levels (2/10): Did not notice anything crazy about my testosterone levels. Always woke up with my normal morning wood, still was equally ***ed off at people while in traffic, still attacked the weights, still got sore after heavy workouts.

Increased size and strength (4/10): I did put on some good strength by the end of my A-50 cycle but I believe it is due to my work ethic. Whenever I decide to go on gnarly strength gaining routines I always put on around 25-50 pounds on each of my major powerlifting lifts. I was using a Kre-Alk and eating like crazy. I was also taking glutamine to help with my recovery and I still was sore after workouts.

This product was so over-hyped and fluff marketed that it makes me hate the product even more.

A-50 DOES NOT HAVE MY SEAL OF APPROVAL!

Fair and Honest,
        GodofSerbia1
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Cheap

• line6reed
            April 18, 2012

I agree tried this crap when it first came out and it did nothing for me i personally like this erase its awesome granted its primarly an estrogen blocker

First review of many to come.... I will try to be as descriptive as possible to give a unbiased review of this product. First off I started A-50 with the intention of possibly gaining a little strength, started to plateau. Stats at start of 8 week cycle:
          6'2 245lbs 12 percent bf. I noticed a little aggresion about the 2nd week, also a little water retention.. but not much in the strength increase. 3rd week I started to get acne on my back which I expected since it is a test booster. Around week 4 I really started to feel alot of aggression and not the good kind for pushing steel, I'm talking short fuse galore. I continued with the cycle since I didnt want to be at a loss for 100.00. At the final week of the cycle I was bloated, back acne and p'd off.... Not a good feeling at all. My stats in week 8 were 250lbs and 16% bodyfat. I ate clean, drank 2gal of water a day and walked away with 5 lbs of fat and water. I felt better off than on and would not recomend this product as it is overpriced and illigitimate.
          I also experienced no strength gains, and recovery was not shortened either.
          • Lowered Testosterone!

• BigVida
            September 28, 2012

Arggh I hit the wrong button. U deserve a neg rep. USP fo life

I was curious to see what other were saying about the A50 and saw some interesting reviews. I decided to leave you guys my two cents:

I've used this product twice. I took 1 cap with each meal (3/day) while trying to buld-up some muscle.

Side Effects: I didn't notice any side effects.

Other supplements used: SuperPump MAX, Myofusion, SizeON.

I didn't notice any boost in strength or libido at all BUT towards the the end of each cycle all my buddies complemented me on some muscle I was able to build.

I think this product is "ok" but definitely not worth $40+. The...

Side Effects: I didn't notice any side effects.

Other supplements used: SuperPump MAX, Myofusion, SizeON.

I think this product is "ok" but definitely not worth $40+. The only reason I give it an "ok" is because other people noticed some improvement. Other than that, I also think a 3-week supply is pretty cheap on BPI's part. I don't know of any other companies that only supply 3 weeks of a product, specifically a test booster.

Hope this review was helpful and informative!

• kaufy1987
              May 17, 2012

*Just noticed a few grammar errors...should have read it twice before posting!

I have been taking supps for over 7 years, this one just really didnt do anything. After a couple weeks I was thinking "Shouldn't I be seeing strength gains by now"?

I have been taking Animal Stak and M-Stak for awhile now and I seem to be getting immune to them both so tried this as my first switch, would not recommend this or buy A50 again. I'm starting A-HD today, I'll post a review on that when I'm done.

My goals right now are just to get to 185 and build some strength to go heavier, I'm 179 right now and was 178 before I started A50, took it with Animal Pak, Super pump Max and Dymatize's proteins.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Cheap

This product does not does what is intended to do, so so.

I tried it and....ughhh... well, let's see, it suppose to give strength, size, endurance, like a true anabolic pill, right? The owner needs a slap on the face and yes that includes the co-workers and scientist that agreed thats this thing works.

I give it an average because I did notice that it gave me a clean cut. I saw that my triceps got really cut and sticked-out. That and my chest, back, biceps, and shoulder as well. hmmm, but to what I expected and costed?! F*** off, man.
              This product does not does what is intended to do, so so.

Pros:
               Cons:
              • Clean Cut

• kingmeat
                  August 11, 2011

Probably because your test levels are already high man. It's really a waste of money to use a natural test booster under the age of 25
                • BodySpammer
                  August 11, 2011

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks bud.
                • buck09
                  (0)
                  August 11, 2011

Did you experience any side effects from this? I stacked this with halotest and i experienced and few but it may just be from the halotest. but then again i have never experienced sides from a ph b4
                • BodySpammer
                  August 11, 2011

No man, not at all. All I got was muscle definition. So when i flex or do a workout, the fiber of the muscle is clear and very visible. Is a great product.

I really don't think this stuff works, it's made up to be all fancy but it doesn't seem to be much of anything. It doesn't feel like it boosted testosterone, recovery, or appetite. I'm taking straight tribulus pills right now and I'm actually seeing something. My comparison is that tribulus for $10 is better than this stuff.
                 Cons:
                Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.