A50 Reviews

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #78 of 107 (better than 27%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

A50 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

November 4, 2012

I don't know where to start with this supplement. Ingredients, dosing, value, effectiveness, I just don't know...

Taste: N/A

It's a tiny black pill you pop 3x a day with food. Pretty simple, and very easy to swallow.

Wow. This is marketed very well. It's supposed to be a "hardcore anabolic; only to be used by elite bodybuilders" BULL SPIT. The bulk of these scientific pharmaceutical grade names are herbs and diuretics. With it being a diuretic I did have a few more veins poking out. But I could care less. BPI just continues to dissapoint in making expensive non effective products.

I bought a bottle of this (3 week cycle) for $24 after shipping. I got a great deal on this as far as money goes. But lets get to the meat and potatoes.

I could probably rate this a 4, based on price. But I'm not going to. I know a few guys that work down there, there nice guys but I'm getting tired of BPI claiming breakthrough technology when really it's simple herbs half the time. None the less, they have stepped up their products in taste. But effectiveness is where it counts the most. All this stuff is trial and error. But hey, it's just advice fellas, (finish TMW adlib here)

Hope you enjoyed the review.

Next Up: MuscleTech's new NaNo Vapor.
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Just No
  June 22, 2012

Value is great, only paid about 30 bucks for a month supply. For a testosterone booster you can't beat it.

I took two bottles back to back and can comfortably say it made me more tired. Felt no energy boost, no libido increase, and had no strength gains.

Lets talk ingredients:
7-Hydroxy-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-8-[(3r,4r,5s,6r)-3,4,5 Trihydroxy-6-(Hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-Yl]chromen-4-One; 5,6,7-Trihydroxy-2-Phenyl-Chromen-4-One; Undec-10-Enoic-Acid
There is 200 mg of whatever ingredients I just posted above which are considered the A50 Proprietary Active Matrix.

Additionally there is a proprietary co-active matrix that is 400 mg of about 50 ingredients that I'm not even going to list. Obviously everything in here is just on the label for fluff to bulk up the label.

*** poor. This stuff didn't help energy levels, recovery, intensity or anything. I would say it made it worse.

Taste of Pills: Fine, didn't smell bad and were very easy to swallow

The marketing for this product claims that they did 37 different trials to get the perfect formula. BS, this stuff is terrible.

Thumbs down, didn't feel any energy, libido, strength or intensity. Rip off! If you are going with BPI stick to the old school 1MR
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
      May 17, 2012

I was curious to see what other were saying about the A50 and saw some interesting reviews. I decided to leave you guys my two cents:

I've used this product twice. I took 1 cap with each meal (3/day) while trying to buld-up some muscle.

Side Effects: I didn't notice any side effects.

Other supplements used: SuperPump MAX, Myofusion, SizeON.

I didn't notice any boost in strength or libido at all BUT towards the the end of each cycle all my buddies complemented me on some muscle I was able to build.

I think this product is "ok" but definitely not worth $40+. The only reason I give it an "ok" is because other people noticed some improvement. Other than that, I also think a 3-week supply is pretty cheap on BPI's part. I don't know of any other companies that only supply 3 weeks of a product, specifically a test booster.

Hope this review was helpful and informative!
      April 18, 2012

I really excited to get this product because I generally enjoy BPI products and really hyped this new testosterone booster up.

I purchased BPI A-50 for $40 on You get 60 capsules per bottle and serving size is 1 capsule a day. Pretty decent value and relatively inexpensive for natural testosterone booster.

A-50 says that it will:
    -Support Increased Testosterone Levels (no)
    -Supports Increased Vascularity (no)
    -Increase Strength and Size (no)

I'm gonna go out and say it: THIS PRODUCT IS A BUST. I was on a strict power lifting, strength increasing routine while trying this product and I did not notice any significant strength gains. Only reason I added any strength was from the EFX Kre-Alkalyn that I was taking.

A-50 boasts some extreme ingredient profile:

-This is really Baicelein: an antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress brought on by muscular breakdown.
    -This looks impressive but it did nothing.

There is also a huge profile of other ingredients that are just herbal root extracts.

Increased Vascularity (2/10): There are no real vascularity increasing agents such as arginine or agmatine sulfate. Did not feel pumped up all day.

Increased testosterone levels (2/10): Did not notice anything crazy about my testosterone levels. Always woke up with my normal morning wood, still was equally ***ed off at people while in traffic, still attacked the weights, still got sore after heavy workouts.

Increased size and strength (4/10): I did put on some good strength by the end of my A-50 cycle but I believe it is due to my work ethic. Whenever I decide to go on gnarly strength gaining routines I always put on around 25-50 pounds on each of my major powerlifting lifts. I was using a Kre-Alk and eating like crazy. I was also taking glutamine to help with my recovery and I still was sore after workouts.

This product was so over-hyped and fluff marketed that it makes me hate the product even more.

Fair and Honest,
      June 25, 2011

OK so I just finished a complete bottle of A-50 & I took it exactly as recommended to on the label, GOT ZERO RESULTS..!!

I am 33yrs old, took A-50 for 20days 3-times a day along with, Anavite Multi-V, Muscle Juice 2700 Gainer, ATP Creatine & Muscle Marinade Pre-Workout Boost...

Noticed NO Weight Gain, No Muscle Increase, No Vascular Increase, No Strength Increase & No Libido Increase either, which tells me this product is doing nothing for my Test levels... Especially not having any libido increase...

Also I have an extreme split 5 Mass/Density work-out routine which is intense by any means so results should be gained if this product were to work at all..

The only thing I did notice was an increased apatite which was more bothersome than anything else..

Also worth mentioning I am also on a strict consumption diet as well, and very much into proper eating Carbs during the day & proteins at night, in addition to proper food group combinations & nothing artificial, so my diet is right on point..

basically in short A-50 really stands for "A Waste of $50" doesn't do a thing in my opinion..

I am planing on switching to either "Pink Magic" "P6" or "Syntheroid" anyone who has used these products & can recommend which is better your input would be greatly appreciated..?? Cause I don't want to waste another $50 on a worthless product, although all (3) of these seem to have good reviews so it seems...

Stay away from A-50 though... & BPI you need to go back to the drawing board on this one... even AHD worked better than A-50 did..
      • Doesn't Work At All

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.