A50

By: BPI

A50 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does A50 work?
Jetpilot
  June 25, 2011

OK so I just finished a complete bottle of A-50 & I took it exactly as recommended to on the label, GOT ZERO RESULTS..!!

I am 33yrs old, took A-50 for 20days 3-times a day along with, Anavite Multi-V, Muscle Juice 2700 Gainer, ATP Creatine & Muscle Marinade Pre-Workout Boost...

Noticed NO Weight Gain, No Muscle Increase, No Vascular Increase, No Strength Increase & No Libido Increase either, which tells me this product is doing nothing for my Test levels... Especially not having any libido increase...

Also I have an extreme split 5 Mass/Density work-out routine which is intense by any means so results should be gained if this product were to work at all..

The only thing I did notice was an increased apatite which was more bothersome than anything else..

Also worth mentioning I am also on a strict consumption diet as well, and very much into proper eating Carbs during the day & proteins at night, in addition to proper food group combinations & nothing artificial, so my diet is right on point..

basically in short A-50 really stands for "A Waste of $50" doesn't do a thing in my opinion..

I am planing on switching to either "Pink Magic" "P6" or "Syntheroid" anyone who has used these products & can recommend which is better your input would be greatly appreciated..?? Cause I don't want to waste another $50 on a worthless product, although all (3) of these seem to have good reviews so it seems...

Stay away from A-50 though... & BPI you need to go back to the drawing board on this one... even AHD worked better than A-50 did..
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Doesn't Work At All

• chichistrong
    June 25, 2011

Good review ro, try Animal Stak o -spartic acid. I've used A-stak an spure awesomeness lol
  • jmlstocks

"A waste of $50" funny stuff, thanks for the honesty
  November 4, 2012

3.0

I don't know where to start with this supplement. Ingredients, dosing, value, effectiveness, I just don't know...

Taste: N/A

It's a tiny black pill you pop 3x a day with food. Pretty simple, and very easy to swallow.

Taste: N/A

Wow. This is marketed very well. It's supposed to be a "hardcore anabolic; only to be used by elite bodybuilders" BULL SPIT. The bulk of these scientific pharmaceutical grade names are herbs and diuretics. With it being a diuretic I did have a few more veins poking out. But I could care less. BPI just continues to dissapoint in making expensive non effective products.

I bought a bottle of this (3 week cycle) for $24 after shipping. I got a great deal on this as far as money goes. But lets get to the meat and potatoes.

I could probably rate this a 4, based on price. But I'm not going to. I know a few guys that work down there, there nice guys but I'm getting tired of BPI claiming breakthrough technology when really it's simple herbs half the time. None the less, they have stepped up their products in taste. But effectiveness is where it counts the most. All this stuff is trial and error. But hey, it's just advice fellas, (finish TMW adlib here)

Hope you enjoyed the review.

Next Up: MuscleTech's new NaNo Vapor.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Just No

Value is great, only paid about 30 bucks for a month supply. For a testosterone booster you can't beat it.

ONLY PROBLEM IS IT DIDN'T DO JACK!!!

I took two bottles back to back and can comfortably say it made me more tired. Felt no energy boost, no libido increase, and had no strength gains.

Lets talk ingredients:
7-Hydroxy-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-8-[(3r,4r,5s,6r)-3,4,5 Trihydroxy-6-(Hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-Yl]chromen-4-One; 5,6,7-Trihydroxy-2-Phenyl-Chromen-4-One; Undec-10-Enoic-Acid

ONLY PROBLEM IS IT DIDN'T DO JACK!!!

Lets talk ingredients:
There is 200 mg of whatever ingredients I just posted above which are considered the A50 Proprietary Active Matrix.

Additionally there is a proprietary co-active matrix that is 400 mg of about 50 ingredients that I'm not even going to list. Obviously everything in here is just on the label for fluff to bulk up the label.

Energy:
*** poor. This stuff didn't help energy levels, recovery, intensity or anything. I would say it made it worse.

Taste of Pills: Fine, didn't smell bad and were very easy to swallow

The marketing for this product claims that they did 37 different trials to get the perfect formula. BS, this stuff is terrible.

Overall:

Thumbs down, didn't feel any energy, libido, strength or intensity. Rip off! If you are going with BPI stick to the old school 1MR
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.