A-HD Reviews

By: BPI

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #56 of 106 (better than 48%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

A-HD is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

rtshields
  August 10, 2011

A-HD really worked for me. I took it for around 7 weeks stacked with Viridex XT. During that 7 weeks I lost only 4 pds but also lost 1 inch off my waist. My energy levels increased to where I was able to do 2 workouts a day, mostly cardio. My 45 year old body seemed harder and more vascular while on these supplements and my libido was through the roof. Now that I'm taking a break from the cycle, my energy levels are a little lower and the libido has seemed to drop off. I haven't gained back any fat though. I plan to restart the cycle but using BPI's A50 instead of the Viridex XT in a month so I'll return to rate that as well. Overall, I've tried so many things but both these products together really made a difference.
    kyleez038
      March 7, 2013

My second review in two days here on SR.com. I've been a thief on here reading other peoples reviews for a couple months now and I decided that has to end.

I ended a months cycle of this about two months ago. I got suckered into the gnc hype with the A-HD and Solid stack. I paid 60 bucks and I thought it to be worth a try because it was two products.

Positives: Placebo affect to it. I thought i was losing fat but I think that's because I cleaned up my diet and started doing cardio.
    Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product again unless they miraculously paid me back my 60 bucks and gave me a new product to try. I was done with bulking and started doing cardio when I started this product. I had this idea of all the estrogen in me being bad and saw a video on this. It gave me headaches like crazy! No the really loud heading but the constant dull one. I noticed zero strength gains related to this product.

I really have nothing more to write about this product. Usually I have a lot more to say in a review but my brain just has nothing to add about this product.

Final Note: Costs too much with no real effects to it. I can think of way better ways to spend 60 bucks.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Less Water Weight
    • Headaches
    Galloway
      February 6, 2013

I came across A-HD in a desperate attempt to put some mass on. I've got a super fast metabolism and do A LOT of cardio. So Trying to get some real muscle weight to stick on me is difficult.

I got this stack as a present from my brother, he had known of my struggles and figured he'd give me a hand. We're both very dedicated to our fitness lives.

I really went "all out" when using this product, but the results were not exactly as I expected. I started eating just about everything in sight to give me enough calories to sustain a decent muscle growth. Not to mention the use of a mass gainer. Which I cut out about a week in because of gastric discomfort.

I've recently completed one 4 week cycle, and I'm overall pleased with the result. I didn't really get intense mass that I had hoped. But this product has SERIOUSLY improved my lean-ness and definition.

The first part of the cycle or 2 weeks I actually dropped 2 lbs. But that seemed to be from water weight. And my definition started to shine through. After that I saw a steady increase in strength and then a gradual addition of lean mass. Overall I was able to put almost an inch on my biceps while reducing my body fat from 8& to 7%. My overall physique has definitely improved. And I didn't get any of that "stupid mass" that some weight adding products give.

As far as side affects go I didn't really feel too many of them. I didn't have a breakout of acne or deal with intense sexual desires. The ONLY thing I really notices was for the first week my joints were a bit stiff and achy. I added a creatine monohydrate to my stack (I had been using HCL) and the discomfort went away within a few days.

The price would probably be the only downside to this product, and that's a pretty bit one. You're dropping around 40 bucks in stores and online it's as low as 25 bucks some places. But if you REALLY want to get some results I would seriously invest in picking up SOLID with it. When I added that product to the cycle during my last week is when I experienced some nice vascularity and just rock solid looks.

Honestly it's a good product, and I plan on doing another cycle, this time with SOLID the entire way through. And like I said, the only downside is you're short 40 bucks or so. I found a combo pack at GNC for 57 on hot buy. Of both SOLID and A-HD. That seems like a valuable buy. I don't mind spending the cash, as long as a product really delivers. And from what I can tell, that's a good stack and worth the money.

Simple, easy to take. Just one little blue pill in the morning. I didn't notice any difference taking it on a full or empty stomach.

BE ADVISED. If you're expecting to just puff up and add crazy kinds of globulous mass that you'll just cut and shape later. This is not the product for you. This is definitely for the athlete who was lean muscle and a tighter physique.
    • Less Water Weight
    • Minor Acne At About 2 Weeks
    • Light Acne
    utepers
      December 17, 2012

I will make this review quick. I needed a boost in the gym because seasonal work was done and I have not been in the gym in 6 months. Picked this up at GNC for 60 some bucks.

Dosing is one blue pill per day in the morning with food. Simple and easy.

I noticed zero libido effects which who isn't wanting a increased libido when you take a test booster. Rhetorical Q. I would say by about the fourth day I felt my pecks tighten up a little bit which I like that feeling when the muscles feel tight. That continued for the next couple weeks

from day four to about end of week 3 I felt tight. Nothing amazing but somewhat noticeable.

I didn't noticed any acne, no back acne or face but i scrub with neuotrogena in the morning at night to try and stay clean

The MaJoR downfall of this product was the headaches, a week in I had them and they didn't stop unless i drank a toooon of water. I'm about 170 and i try to drink 100 ounces a day. I'd say a body my size would recommend drinking 150 ounces a day...idk for me if i drank tons of water the headaches were less but man they sucked.

I didn't gain much mass from this product and ate well. Leaned out a little if anything. No cardio on this product for the 30 days the bottle is ran.

Overall strength gains after 4 days, nothing major. peaked after 2 weeks. No libido. Chest felt pumped. Headaches. 60 bucks or so. One pill a day.

If you can find it for less then 35 i'd recommend it. Not 60 at GNC though. Good luck if you try it!!
    • Headaches
    cubuffs
      August 14, 2012

Ok, so I'm 21, meaning those older than me may have more luck from this product, and ran A-HD for 8 weeks straight. At the time I was just on my typical supplements/diet. Whey, BCAA, Jack3d, and Cytogainer (the last being just during the cycle).

Overall, this product didn't give me any crazy results in anyway whatsoever. It definitely did make a slight difference, and for a natural, legal test booster, coupled w/ the fact I'm only 21, I'd say not too bad. I feel like I was leaner while on it and my strength gains were slightly higher, but again, nothing really too magical. Maybe 5lbs on the bench I can attribute to 2 months of A-HD. The only other booster I've taken before is Nolvadex by Gaspari, and I'd say they are about the same, Nolvadex being slightly better, if you're looking to use these products to boost test (again, I know my age will bias the low effectiveness).

The negatives of this product are what cause me to say stay away if you are my age. My face got oily and broke out pretty bad from it, and getting rid of the acne took forever. If you don't take the pill on a full stomach, you can also have a hard time eating for a few hours. I had two friends (my age) who started running A-HD just after me, and both discontinued use after 2 weeks due to bad acne as well. It's not Tren-like acne, but if you are in your 20's and go from no acne to getting a bad breakout, it's definitely noticeable far more than your gains and, in my opinion, just not really worth it for the minor effect this product has. If you are older and have low test, it may be worth a try, but if you're younger, take it from me, it's a stupid waste of time. Spend the $ on something else.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gained Strength
    • No Mass
    • Oily Skin
    • Minor Acne At About 2 Weeks
    nofatchix
      September 17, 2011

i went into this probably thinking it wouldnt be great. but for 30 bucks, it was worth the try.

PROS: my strength went up. my bench went up 15 pounds for example. i started getting oily skin (not exactly a good thing, but shows me its doing something and not just placebo effect). i was more Motivated to work out, especially in early mornings. wasnt expensive at all.

CONS: oily skin (shows its working but its still OILY SKIN) little bit of backne on my traps, probably from skin being more oily. i didnt gain any size off of it at all. different people different results.

OVERALL: now days with the p/h ban and FDA killing the supplement industry, idk if i would trust this as a PCT as its advertised. but i would highly recommend it as a test Booster. especially for being only 30 bucks. strength= good, mass= not so good. thumbs up b.p.i. you got me with this and 1MR... lets see what else you can do.
    • Bang For The Buck