BPI A-HD

A-HD BPI User Rating: (23 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 1% (Mistrusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Ultimate Tribulus Terrestris Reviews
Tribulus Terrestris (5 Reviews)
6.4
PMD Z Test Reviews
Z Test (1 Review)
Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
H-Drol (45 Reviews)
Legal Limit Labs 3 Test OXO Reviews
3 Test OXO (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

BPI just announced that an A-HD Elite supplement is coming!
BPI has a new product called A-HD Elite that will be releasing soon. Don't ...

Should i take a PCT after taking A-HD/Solid/oxy elite pro for 8 weeks?
I Recently Finished a 8 week cycle of A-HD/SOLID/OxyElite Pro. After the last da...

BPI A-HD stacking and advice. Opinions please
I'm 18, just started back on my workout plan. Friend told me to stack in BP...

BPI A-HD +Solid and Epistane? Ditch the BPI Products?
Hi,  I have been taking BPI A-HD and Solid in the combo pack for about two ...

Gyno for sure, already visibly puffy, will A-HD stop it? help!
OK I need help fast.  I wasn't too prepared for this kind of think bec...

New on here, Started taking A-HD, and scared to get GYNO.
Hi. I'm new on here, , and yes I searched a read before posting so please f...

A-HD Natural T- boosters
Just need a legit answer....

A-50,solid,A-HD stack vs pink magic prime stack..which is better
i need some help on deciding what stack i should take... i took  solid a-hd...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

A-HD Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    A-HD Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gained Strength (15)
    • Builds Muscle (10)
    • Increased Energy (7)
    • Bang For The Buck (7)
    • Oily Skin (8)
    • Headaches (6)
    • Too Expensive (5)
    • No Mass (5)
    May 13, 2013

Age: 23

May 13, 2013
    Know why you're taking it and what to expect

I discovered A-HD from my best friend who has been using it as a PCT for PHs for years. He said it's the easiest PCT he's taken and he usually keeps his gains. I tried it after a cycle of halo and another cucle of epistane and both times I continued to gain strength and kept my gains. I've read articles breaking down the ingredients stating that it has nothing to do with test boosting, but I've been on and off of PHs for 7 years now, worked at a nutrition store with availability to tons of PCTs and this one has worked more than all of them. I didn't gain weight on this product, but I wasnt expecting to considering it was a PCT and my normal cycle was over. I definitely kept my lean gains and possibly lost some water weight while keeping the same overall mass.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gained Strength
    • Bang For The Buck
    • Boosted Sex Drive
    • Less Water Weight

Reputation: +2382
      Did I read that correctly? You mean you've been doing phs stretching back to when you were 7 years younger. So your telling me you did your first ph cycle as 16 years of age.

My friend you are about to get some serious flaming!!

Also, go see a doctor before your junk literally falls of your body!!!

Reputation: -6
      I was 17 actually (still too early) so i guess 6 years. There was a nutrition store next door to my gym and they showed me tren which i took without any research and quit after 3 weeks because of acne. I began doing research and continued taking them again and i've gotten my testosterone checked at the doctor and everything is normal and in check. I'm also an exercise and nutritional science major and have done plenty of research on steroids. I have availability to legitimate testosterone, nolvadex and hcg but im not willing to do it because of stupid legalities so i stick to lame OTC prohormones

Reply #3:

Reviews: 80
      Reputation: +2341
      If this is good for pct, I guess I can just go and throw nolva and torem out the window now. Who knew a small pill filled with 250mg of flax, safflower, ginger, artichoke, and yohimbine would be sufficient enough for PCT!?

Reply #4:

Reputation: -6
      Well Nolva is obviously better and also cheap...I get decent results from a-hd though. I'm sure like many OTC products, which aren't checked by the FDA, has more or less than what's on it's label. Who knows, maybe it has some steroid in it like americell and other companies have been caught with back in the day

Reply #5:
      getnbigr78
      getnbigr78

Joined: 2/2013
      Reviews: 11
      Reputation: +222
      I have no faith in a product that has a prop blend of 2.7g's with DAA needing atleast 3g to be most effective...some of these companies just like to throw in the kitchen sink to make their products seem like they have all the goods- but the goods are not in sufficient quantities. I won't even touch a brand that offers low dose prop blends.

March 7, 2013

kyleez038

Reviews: 2

Age: 32

March 7, 2013
       My second review in two days here on SR.com. I've been a thief on here reading other peoples reviews for a couple months now and I decided that has to end.

I ended a months cycle of this about two months ago. I got suckered into the gnc hype with the A-HD and Solid stack. I paid 60 bucks and I thought it to be worth a try because it was two products.

Positives: Placebo affect to it. I thought i was losing fat but I think that's because I cleaned up my diet and started doing cardio.
      Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product again unless they miraculously paid me back my 60 bucks and gave me a new product to try. I was done with bulking and started doing cardio when I started this product. I had this idea of all the estrogen in me being bad and saw a video on this. It gave me headaches like crazy! No the really loud heading but the constant dull one. I noticed zero strength gains related to this product.

I really have nothing more to write about this product. Usually I have a lot more to say in a review but my brain just has nothing to add about this product.

Final Note: Costs too much with no real effects to it. I can think of way better ways to spend 60 bucks.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Less Water Weight
      • Headaches
      February 16, 2013

at8once

Age: 27

February 16, 2013
       I used this supplement for 1 month. I had purchased a 2 month supply but will most likely not continue on for the 2nd month. I say "may not" as im still undecided. A friend is trying to convince me that it will work and I should try it again in a few months.

I found that i got no additional benefits from using this product in terms of mass,strength,energy,lestened water weight or libido. For all i know these gel caps could of been filled with flower. For years ive been using a basic creatine/BCAA/Beta-alanine/protein supplementation. As mentioned, I havent seen any positive gains/result progression that i can atribute to this supplement.

My diet and workout routine are pretty flawless. I hit my calorie intake, macros and micro's. I train for strength and size. I have always seen good results in doing exacly what i do.

I took this supplement in the morning with food everyday a the same time as directed.

Prices in Canada for this supplement are very high, I had to buy it from the states. If you do decide to purchase this and your from Canada, do not buy it here!

As for negative sides... I started getting mild headaches between week 1 and 2. I also started getting mild acne on arms and shoulders between week 2 to 4. I also started getting weird heart palpitations around week 3(Heart seem to beat normally then would beat really hard two or three times then go back to normal. Seem to do this every few minutes when at a relaxed state. I did not really notice it when i was on the go or doing something)Very unsettling feeling to have and for what? to see no gains... Maybe if i was putting on huge amounts of mass, but im not.

I can see this acting as a placebo for some people who are starting to lift or new to supplements in general. But this stuff isnt fooling me. I kept my review numbers at 3's. some of you may wonder why i didnt put all 0's. But since it made me feel like i was gonna have a heart attack with those palpitations, i figure... it must be doing something to my test levels right? (sarcasm)

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Heart Palpitations

Reputation: -6
        how can you say you think it was filled with flower (i think you meant flour) and yet have so many bad side effects that clearly relate to a change in hormones?

February 6, 2013

Galloway

Age: 25

February 6, 2013
         I came across A-HD in a desperate attempt to put some mass on. I've got a super fast metabolism and do A LOT of cardio. So Trying to get some real muscle weight to stick on me is difficult.

I got this stack as a present from my brother, he had known of my struggles and figured he'd give me a hand. We're both very dedicated to our fitness lives.

I really went "all out" when using this product, but the results were not exactly as I expected. I started eating just about everything in sight to give me enough calories to sustain a decent muscle growth. Not to mention the use of a mass gainer. Which I cut out about a week in because of gastric discomfort.

I've recently completed one 4 week cycle, and I'm overall pleased with the result. I didn't really get intense mass that I had hoped. But this product has SERIOUSLY improved my lean-ness and definition.

The first part of the cycle or 2 weeks I actually dropped 2 lbs. But that seemed to be from water weight. And my definition started to shine through. After that I saw a steady increase in strength and then a gradual addition of lean mass. Overall I was able to put almost an inch on my biceps while reducing my body fat from 8& to 7%. My overall physique has definitely improved. And I didn't get any of that "stupid mass" that some weight adding products give.

As far as side affects go I didn't really feel too many of them. I didn't have a breakout of acne or deal with intense sexual desires. The ONLY thing I really notices was for the first week my joints were a bit stiff and achy. I added a creatine monohydrate to my stack (I had been using HCL) and the discomfort went away within a few days.

The price would probably be the only downside to this product, and that's a pretty bit one. You're dropping around 40 bucks in stores and online it's as low as 25 bucks some places. But if you REALLY want to get some results I would seriously invest in picking up SOLID with it. When I added that product to the cycle during my last week is when I experienced some nice vascularity and just rock solid looks.

Honestly it's a good product, and I plan on doing another cycle, this time with SOLID the entire way through. And like I said, the only downside is you're short 40 bucks or so. I found a combo pack at GNC for 57 on hot buy. Of both SOLID and A-HD. That seems like a valuable buy. I don't mind spending the cash, as long as a product really delivers. And from what I can tell, that's a good stack and worth the money.

Simple, easy to take. Just one little blue pill in the morning. I didn't notice any difference taking it on a full or empty stomach.

BE ADVISED. If you're expecting to just puff up and add crazy kinds of globulous mass that you'll just cut and shape later. This is not the product for you. This is definitely for the athlete who was lean muscle and a tighter physique.

• Light Acne
        January 14, 2013

p4n

Age: 21

January 14, 2013
         For the price, look no further than A-HD. It is commonly used as a PCT, although it can be used just as a Test booster/estrogen blocker. It aids in keeping you lean during a bulk and helps slim during a cut(the variable being diet and cardio).

_________________Value (9/10)_______________
        As good as it gets, $40 for one month supply (28 servings)

_______________Dosage (10/10)________________
        one pill per day, approximately 30 minutes before workout

_______________Side Affects (9/10)___________
        nothing negative.

________________Overall (8/10)_______________
        within a few days, you will notice a hardening of the muscles, specifically chest and midsection. There are also decent strength gains when on cycle. This is not a magic pill. Workouts should be intense while taking this product. View this product as a $40 experiment with your body. For me and my friends, it has worked wonders, though I would assume not everyone will experience these results.

I noticed my biggest gains with this product while stacking it with Animal Stak.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Less Water Weight
        • Hardened Body
        • Gained Strength
        • Bang For The Buck
        • Great Effect
        • Shortened Recovery
          December 17, 2012

utepers

Reviews: 5

Age: 31

December 17, 2012
           I will make this review quick. I needed a boost in the gym because seasonal work was done and I have not been in the gym in 6 months. Picked this up at GNC for 60 some bucks.

Dosing is one blue pill per day in the morning with food. Simple and easy.

I noticed zero libido effects which who isn't wanting a increased libido when you take a test booster. Rhetorical Q. I would say by about the fourth day I felt my pecks tighten up a little bit which I like that feeling when the muscles feel tight. That continued for the next couple weeks

from day four to about end of week 3 I felt tight. Nothing amazing but somewhat noticeable.

I didn't noticed any acne, no back acne or face but i scrub with neuotrogena in the morning at night to try and stay clean

The MaJoR downfall of this product was the headaches, a week in I had them and they didn't stop unless i drank a toooon of water. I'm about 170 and i try to drink 100 ounces a day. I'd say a body my size would recommend drinking 150 ounces a day...idk for me if i drank tons of water the headaches were less but man they sucked.

I didn't gain much mass from this product and ate well. Leaned out a little if anything. No cardio on this product for the 30 days the bottle is ran.

Overall strength gains after 4 days, nothing major. peaked after 2 weeks. No libido. Chest felt pumped. Headaches. 60 bucks or so. One pill a day.

If you can find it for less then 35 i'd recommend it. Not 60 at GNC though. Good luck if you try it!!
          AS79
          AS79

Joined: 6/2011
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: +1348
          The reason you didnt see any gains is because there are no test boosting ingredients in this product.

November 28, 2012

dwdecker

Reviews: 2

Age: 45

November 28, 2012
           I have been working out for about 10 years and I have been taking supplements for about eight. I recently tried A-HD and Solid stack. I took one each after breakfast every day for about 3 weeks when I had to quit due to the sleepless nights headaches and overall horrible feeling I had when taking this supplement. I have a clean diet and I drink plenty of water Dailey. I also use high quality protein, either whey isolate or hydrolyzed whey. I also take a pre workout mix, omega three, and a multi vitamin. I quit two days ago after having a horrible workout with no energy or strength. I went back to my previous stack which is animal rage, animal pump and the supps listed above. I had an awesome workout with plenty of energy. I still do not have the strength I lost in the past few weeks from taking the A-HD/Solid. I do not recommend this supplement. Sorry.
            October 27, 2012

Age: 23

October 27, 2012
             I've got to say, this product is great. I've used the pill and powder but overall they both work fine. It increased my sex drive and gave me more anger, which is good for the gym. I give this a nine overall, and I'm 23 with an Arnold body. Arms 20 1/2 big chest and smaller legs, but a-hd gets me there. Plus food. Great pumps and no bad side effects, great taste.
            • Great Effect
            • Energy Was Through The Roof
            • Boosted Sex Drive
            • Light Acne
            • Oily Skin

Reputation: +2382
            Since when does a-hd come in powder form? Plus, this is a very lacking review.

shinndigg
            shinndigg

Joined: 12/2010
            Reviews: 61
            Reputation: +1044
            @warmachine: A-HD was recently released in powdered form. The GNC I work at carries it, I haven't really seen it outside of GNC though.

Reply #3:

Reputation: +2382
            Not a fan of bpi, so I guess I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up shinndigg.

Reply #4:

Reviews: 80
            Reputation: +2341
            This product is horrible! You're telling me you got results off of 250mg total of safflower, flax, ginger, and a mild diuretic?

Reply #5:
            RaleighReps
            RaleighReps

Joined: 2/2011
            Reputation: +167
            Try to add a bit more to your next review if you are a real person and not some bpi robot.

Reply #6:

Joined: 10/2012
            Reputation: -3
            If yall don't believe me find me on face book at Robert chambers and I can tell u why and how bc I'm not fake, it really worked for me

September 10, 2012

Age: 39

September 10, 2012
             I just turned 39 and used this for 4 weeks. I felt stronger and recovered faster which was great since i was seeing a trainer.

About 10 days after the 4 week cycle I was feeling light headed when i worked out hard and tired.

Not sure if anyone else that is in thier 30's or more experienced the same issues
            BigVida
            BigVida

Joined: 8/2012
            Reviews: 15
            Reputation: +133
            Is this a review, commentary, or questions and concerns statement? Get a little, actually a lot more detailed and take your time.

Joined: 9/2012
            Reputation: -7
            Sorry, i was really trying to ask the question if others felt tired and light headed after the cycle was over. I spent the time signing up for this site, and at the end it stated not to ask questions which defeats the purpose for me.

August 14, 2012

cubuffs

Age: 21

August 14, 2012
             Ok, so I'm 21, meaning those older than me may have more luck from this product, and ran A-HD for 8 weeks straight. At the time I was just on my typical supplements/diet. Whey, BCAA, Jack3d, and Cytogainer (the last being just during the cycle).

Overall, this product didn't give me any crazy results in anyway whatsoever. It definitely did make a slight difference, and for a natural, legal test booster, coupled w/ the fact I'm only 21, I'd say not too bad. I feel like I was leaner while on it and my strength gains were slightly higher, but again, nothing really too magical. Maybe 5lbs on the bench I can attribute to 2 months of A-HD. The only other booster I've taken before is Nolvadex by Gaspari, and I'd say they are about the same, Nolvadex being slightly better, if you're looking to use these products to boost test (again, I know my age will bias the low effectiveness).

The negatives of this product are what cause me to say stay away if you are my age. My face got oily and broke out pretty bad from it, and getting rid of the acne took forever. If you don't take the pill on a full stomach, you can also have a hard time eating for a few hours. I had two friends (my age) who started running A-HD just after me, and both discontinued use after 2 weeks due to bad acne as well. It's not Tren-like acne, but if you are in your 20's and go from no acne to getting a bad breakout, it's definitely noticeable far more than your gains and, in my opinion, just not really worth it for the minor effect this product has. If you are older and have low test, it may be worth a try, but if you're younger, take it from me, it's a stupid waste of time. Spend the $ on something else.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Gained Strength
            • No Mass
            • Oily Skin
            • Minor Acne At About 2 Weeks

Have you used A-HD? Submit your own Review!

Tags: A-HD, BPI