A-HD

By: BPI

A-HD is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does A-HD work?
Click to Expand

A-HD really worked for me. I took it for around 7 weeks stacked with Viridex XT. During that 7 weeks I lost only 4 pds but also lost 1 inch off my waist. My energy levels increased to where I was able to do 2 workouts a day, mostly cardio. My 45 year old body seemed harder and more vascular while on these supplements and my libido was through the roof. Now that I'm taking a break from the cycle, my energy levels are a little lower and the libido has seemed to drop off. I haven't gained back any fat though. I plan to restart the cycle but using BPI's A50 instead of the Viridex XT in a month so I'll return to rate that as well. Overall, I've tried so many things but both these products together really made a difference.

• Killercox
    August 10, 2011

Have you tried 1MR from BPi? Great pre work out sup!!!
  • rtshields
    August 10, 2011

No Killercox, but BB.com sent me a free 10 day trial. I don't know, cause all the preworkout stuff has caffeine and Arginine which don't mix well with some folks. I used to be able to handle it but it's just not worth it anymore...feeling crappy all day. Had to give up the stimulants. Age does that to ya, ha, ha.

I recently tried Arimedex HD Testosterone Booster. I really like the way this product helped increase my strength and endurance. I felt more energetic and it increased my muscle mass and definition considerably, being 55 years old it certainly increased my testosterone level there is no doubt about it. I took two courses. I didn't experience any of the side effects previously listed by others who have rated the product accept the oily skin, and I had to shave two times a day, don't laugh it's true. I recommend this product to guys over 40, it's great. Oh yes and by all means take this product with food!Feel free to drop me a line> Peace out
  • Great Effect
  • Shortened Recovery
  • Boosted Sex Drive
  • Oily Skin

• Dcrane
    June 25, 2012

I'M 45 yrs old and looking for something that can keep going in the gym, while feeling strong, balanced and active. Thanks for telling us your age and posting. I'll try this product & will get back to you guys with my review.
  • junster
    June 25, 2012

I am also in my mid 40s. Folks, a-hd (powder) does work. I did two 8wks cycle (4wks rest between as recommended). I am about to start my third cycle. At our age, estrogen level goes up and it physically shows not to mention the mood swings as well. I am so grateful for this product. It may not give us that mass gain, but it sure will aid with fat loss (mid section) and it will help chase away the blues that come with our age. This product is really worth investing. I will probably use this product until someone comes out with something better. Thanx for reading my comment and thanx to MSGTTONKERY for a great and honest review!

I did one cycle of A-HD. I got no strength gains what so ever. But i did get decent pumps and i noticed it leaned me out just a little. I don't really have much to say because it just really did not do much. Personally i did not have a great experience with this product. I have a well constructed diet. 5 meals a day, 30 Grams of protein per meal, and 45 on carbs.Im an endomorph so i try to keep my carbs low.

I have tried another test booster called Testorx by Pharmaceutical Alternatives. That test booster on the other hand was AMAZING! hella leaned me out and i got amazing pumps! Its only 34 or 32 bucks on bb.com.
  • No Mass

My second review in two days here on SR.com. I've been a thief on here reading other peoples reviews for a couple months now and I decided that has to end.

I ended a months cycle of this about two months ago. I got suckered into the gnc hype with the A-HD and Solid stack. I paid 60 bucks and I thought it to be worth a try because it was two products.

Positives: Placebo affect to it. I thought i was losing fat but I think that's because I cleaned up my diet and started doing cardio.
Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product...

Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product again unless they miraculously paid me back my 60 bucks and gave me a new product to try. I was done with bulking and started doing cardio when I started this product. I had this idea of all the estrogen in me being bad and saw a video on this. It gave me headaches like crazy! No the really loud heading but the constant dull one. I noticed zero strength gains related to this product.

I really have nothing more to write about this product. Usually I have a lot more to say in a review but my brain just has nothing to add about this product.

Final Note: Costs too much with no real effects to it. I can think of way better ways to spend 60 bucks.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Less Water Weight
  • Headaches
Galloway

I came across A-HD in a desperate attempt to put some mass on. I've got a super fast metabolism and do A LOT of cardio. So Trying to get some real muscle weight to stick on me is difficult.

I got this stack as a present from my brother, he had known of my struggles and figured he'd give me a hand. We're both very dedicated to our fitness lives.

I really went "all out" when using this product, but the results were not exactly as I expected. I started eating just about everything in sight to give me enough calories to sustain a decent muscle growth. Not to mention the use of a mass gainer. Which I cut out about a week in because of gastric discomfort.

I've recently completed one 4 week cycle, and I'm overall pleased with the result. I didn't really get intense mass that I had hoped. But this product has SERIOUSLY improved my lean-ness and definition.

The first part of the cycle or 2 weeks I actually dropped 2 lbs. But that seemed to be from water weight. And my definition started to shine through. After that I saw a steady increase in strength and then a gradual addition of lean mass. Overall I was able to put almost an inch on my biceps while reducing my body fat from 8& to 7%. My overall physique has definitely improved. And I didn't get any of that "stupid mass" that some weight adding products give.

As far as side affects go I didn't really feel too many of them. I didn't have a breakout of acne or deal with intense sexual desires. The ONLY thing I really notices was for the first week my joints were a bit stiff and achy. I added a creatine monohydrate to my stack (I had been using HCL) and the discomfort went away within a few days.

The price would probably be the only downside to this product, and that's a pretty bit one. You're dropping around 40 bucks in stores and online it's as low as 25 bucks some places. But if you REALLY want to get some results I would seriously invest in picking up SOLID with it. When I added that product to the cycle during my last week is when I experienced some nice vascularity and just rock solid looks.

Honestly it's a good product, and I plan on doing another cycle, this time with SOLID the entire way through. And like I said, the only downside is you're short 40 bucks or so. I found a combo pack at GNC for 57 on hot buy. Of both SOLID and A-HD. That seems like a valuable buy. I don't mind spending the cash, as long as a product really delivers. And from what I can tell, that's a good stack and worth the money.

Simple, easy to take. Just one little blue pill in the morning. I didn't notice any difference taking it on a full or empty stomach.

BE ADVISED. If you're expecting to just puff up and add crazy kinds of globulous mass that you'll just cut and shape later. This is not the product for you. This is definitely for the athlete who was lean muscle and a tighter physique.
  • Minor Acne At About 2 Weeks
  • Light Acne

i went into this probably thinking it wouldnt be great. but for 30 bucks, it was worth the try.

PROS: my strength went up. my bench went up 15 pounds for example. i started getting oily skin (not exactly a good thing, but shows me its doing something and not just placebo effect). i was more Motivated to work out, especially in early mornings. wasnt expensive at all.

CONS: oily skin (shows its working but its still OILY SKIN) little bit of backne on my traps, probably from skin being more oily. i didnt gain any size off of it at all. different people different results.

OVERALL: now days with the p/h ban and FDA killing the supplement industry, idk if i would trust this as a PCT as its advertised. but i would highly recommend it as a test Booster. especially for being only 30 bucks. strength= good, mass= not so good. thumbs up b.p.i. you got me with this and 1MR... lets see what else you can do.
  • Oily Skin

3.0

I used this supplement for 1 month. I had purchased a 2 month supply but will most likely not continue on for the 2nd month. I say "may not" as im still undecided. A friend is trying to convince me that it will work and I should try it again in a few months.

I found that i got no additional benefits from using this product in terms of mass,strength,energy,lestened water weight or libido. For all i know these gel caps could of been filled with flower. For years ive been using a basic creatine/BCAA/Beta-alanine/protein supplementation. As mentioned, I havent seen any positive gains/result progression that i can atribute to this supplement.

My diet and workout routine are pretty flawless. I hit my calorie intake, macros and micro's. I train for strength and size. I have always seen good results in doing exacly what i do.

I took this supplement in the morning with food everyday a the same time as directed.

Prices in Canada for this supplement are very high, I had to buy it from the states. If you do decide to purchase this and your from Canada, do not buy it here!

As for negative sides... I started getting mild headaches between week 1 and 2. I also started getting mild acne on arms and shoulders between week 2 to 4. I also started getting weird heart palpitations around week 3(Heart seem to beat normally then would beat really hard two or three times then go back to normal. Seem to do this every few minutes when at a relaxed state. I did not really notice it when i was on the go or doing something)Very unsettling feeling to have and for what? to see no gains... Maybe if i was putting on huge amounts of mass, but im not.

I can see this acting as a placebo for some people who are starting to lift or new to supplements in general. But this stuff isnt fooling me. I kept my review numbers at 3's. some of you may wonder why i didnt put all 0's. But since it made me feel like i was gonna have a heart attack with those palpitations, i figure... it must be doing something to my test levels right? (sarcasm)

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Minor Acne At About 2 Weeks

• zyzzbrah
    Rep: -6
    February 16, 2013

How can you say you think it was filled with flower (i think you meant flour) and yet have so many bad side effects that clearly relate to a change in hormones?

For the price, look no further than A-HD. It is commonly used as a PCT, although it can be used just as a Test booster/estrogen blocker. It aids in keeping you lean during a bulk and helps slim during a cut(the variable being diet and cardio).

_________________Value (9/10)_______________
As good as it gets, $40 for one month supply (28 servings)

_______________Dosage (10/10)________________
one pill per day, approximately 30 minutes before workout

_______________Side Affects (9/10)___________
nothing negative.

________________Overall (8/10)_______________
within...

_________________Value (9/10)_______________
As good as it gets, $40 for one month supply (28 servings)

_______________Dosage (10/10)________________
one pill per day, approximately 30 minutes before workout

_______________Side Affects (9/10)___________
nothing negative.

________________Overall (8/10)_______________
within a few days, you will notice a hardening of the muscles, specifically chest and midsection. There are also decent strength gains when on cycle. This is not a magic pill. Workouts should be intense while taking this product. View this product as a $40 experiment with your body. For me and my friends, it has worked wonders, though I would assume not everyone will experience these results.

I noticed my biggest gains with this product while stacking it with Animal Stak.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gained Strength
  • Bang For The Buck
  • Great Effect
  • Shortened Recovery
  • Less Water Weight
  • Hardened Body

I will make this review quick. I needed a boost in the gym because seasonal work was done and I have not been in the gym in 6 months. Picked this up at GNC for 60 some bucks.

Dosing is one blue pill per day in the morning with food. Simple and easy.

I noticed zero libido effects which who isn't wanting a increased libido when you take a test booster. Rhetorical Q. I would say by about the fourth day I felt my pecks tighten up a little bit which I like that feeling when the muscles feel tight. That continued for the next couple weeks

from day four to about end of week...

Dosing is one blue pill per day in the morning with food. Simple and easy.

from day four to about end of week 3 I felt tight. Nothing amazing but somewhat noticeable.

I didn't noticed any acne, no back acne or face but i scrub with neuotrogena in the morning at night to try and stay clean

The MaJoR downfall of this product was the headaches, a week in I had them and they didn't stop unless i drank a toooon of water. I'm about 170 and i try to drink 100 ounces a day. I'd say a body my size would recommend drinking 150 ounces a day...idk for me if i drank tons of water the headaches were less but man they sucked.

I didn't gain much mass from this product and ate well. Leaned out a little if anything. No cardio on this product for the 30 days the bottle is ran.

Overall strength gains after 4 days, nothing major. peaked after 2 weeks. No libido. Chest felt pumped. Headaches. 60 bucks or so. One pill a day.

If you can find it for less then 35 i'd recommend it. Not 60 at GNC though. Good luck if you try it!!

• AS79
    December 17, 2012

The reason you didnt see any gains is because there are no test boosting ingredients in this product.

I have been working out for about 10 years and I have been taking supplements for about eight. I recently tried A-HD and Solid stack. I took one each after breakfast every day for about 3 weeks when I had to quit due to the sleepless nights headaches and overall horrible feeling I had when taking this supplement. I have a clean diet and I drink plenty of water Dailey. I also use high quality protein, either whey isolate or hydrolyzed whey. I also take a pre workout mix, omega three, and a multi vitamin. I quit two days ago after having a horrible workout with no energy or strength. I went back to my previous stack which is animal rage, animal pump and the supps listed above. I had an awesome workout with plenty of energy. I still do not have the strength I lost in the past few weeks from taking the A-HD/Solid. I do not recommend this supplement. Sorry.
  • Headaches
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.