A-HD

By: BPI

A-HD is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BPI. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with A-HD?
rtshields
  August 10, 2011

A-HD really worked for me. I took it for around 7 weeks stacked with Viridex XT. During that 7 weeks I lost only 4 pds but also lost 1 inch off my waist. My energy levels increased to where I was able to do 2 workouts a day, mostly cardio. My 45 year old body seemed harder and more vascular while on these supplements and my libido was through the roof. Now that I'm taking a break from the cycle, my energy levels are a little lower and the libido has seemed to drop off. I haven't gained back any fat though. I plan to restart the cycle but using BPI's A50 instead of the Viridex XT in a month so I'll return to rate that as well. Overall, I've tried so many things but both these products together really made a difference.

• Killercox
    August 10, 2011

Have you tried 1MR from BPi? Great pre work out sup!!!
  • rtshields
    August 10, 2011

No Killercox, but BB.com sent me a free 10 day trial. I don't know, cause all the preworkout stuff has caffeine and Arginine which don't mix well with some folks. I used to be able to handle it but it's just not worth it anymore...feeling crappy all day. Had to give up the stimulants. Age does that to ya, ha, ha.

My second review in two days here on SR.com. I've been a thief on here reading other peoples reviews for a couple months now and I decided that has to end.

I ended a months cycle of this about two months ago. I got suckered into the gnc hype with the A-HD and Solid stack. I paid 60 bucks and I thought it to be worth a try because it was two products.

Positives: Placebo affect to it. I thought i was losing fat but I think that's because I cleaned up my diet and started doing cardio.
Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product...

Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product again unless they miraculously paid me back my 60 bucks and gave me a new product to try. I was done with bulking and started doing cardio when I started this product. I had this idea of all the estrogen in me being bad and saw a video on this. It gave me headaches like crazy! No the really loud heading but the constant dull one. I noticed zero strength gains related to this product.

I really have nothing more to write about this product. Usually I have a lot more to say in a review but my brain just has nothing to add about this product.

Final Note: Costs too much with no real effects to it. I can think of way better ways to spend 60 bucks.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Less Water Weight
  • Headaches
Galloway
  February 6, 2013

I came across A-HD in a desperate attempt to put some mass on. I've got a super fast metabolism and do A LOT of cardio. So Trying to get some real muscle weight to stick on me is difficult.

I got this stack as a present from my brother, he had known of my struggles and figured he'd give me a hand. We're both very dedicated to our fitness lives.

I really went "all out" when using this product, but the results were not exactly as I expected. I started eating just about everything in sight to give me enough calories to sustain a decent muscle growth. Not to mention the use of a mass gainer. Which I cut out about a week in because of gastric discomfort.

I've recently completed one 4 week cycle, and I'm overall pleased with the result. I didn't really get intense mass that I had hoped. But this product has SERIOUSLY improved my lean-ness and definition.

The first part of the cycle or 2 weeks I actually dropped 2 lbs. But that seemed to be from water weight. And my definition started to shine through. After that I saw a steady increase in strength and then a gradual addition of lean mass. Overall I was able to put almost an inch on my biceps while reducing my body fat from 8& to 7%. My overall physique has definitely improved. And I didn't get any of that "stupid mass" that some weight adding products give.

As far as side affects go I didn't really feel too many of them. I didn't have a breakout of acne or deal with intense sexual desires. The ONLY thing I really notices was for the first week my joints were a bit stiff and achy. I added a creatine monohydrate to my stack (I had been using HCL) and the discomfort went away within a few days.

The price would probably be the only downside to this product, and that's a pretty bit one. You're dropping around 40 bucks in stores and online it's as low as 25 bucks some places. But if you REALLY want to get some results I would seriously invest in picking up SOLID with it. When I added that product to the cycle during my last week is when I experienced some nice vascularity and just rock solid looks.

Honestly it's a good product, and I plan on doing another cycle, this time with SOLID the entire way through. And like I said, the only downside is you're short 40 bucks or so. I found a combo pack at GNC for 57 on hot buy. Of both SOLID and A-HD. That seems like a valuable buy. I don't mind spending the cash, as long as a product really delivers. And from what I can tell, that's a good stack and worth the money.

Simple, easy to take. Just one little blue pill in the morning. I didn't notice any difference taking it on a full or empty stomach.

BE ADVISED. If you're expecting to just puff up and add crazy kinds of globulous mass that you'll just cut and shape later. This is not the product for you. This is definitely for the athlete who was lean muscle and a tighter physique.
  • Less Water Weight
  • Minor Acne At About 2 Weeks
  • Light Acne
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.