1.M.R

By: BPI

1.M.R is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BPI. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does 1.M.R work?

I am a big fan or pre-workout supps. I have tried almost all the big names. The problem for me is that i have a high tolerance for stims and most pre's don't give me much in the way of energy. I normally take 3 heaping scoops of jack3d and that does the trick. Today was my first day with 1.m.r. and i am very impressed. With just one scoop my energy was through the roof, i had great tunnel vision, and the pumps were great. I had one of better workouts in a while, did 8 exersises with 3 sets each in 45 min. I would not recommend this to someone who is sensitive to stims, but for people who are in my boat, this is a must try. I will comment back after i finish the first tub. Cheers BPI.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.