1.M.R Reviews

By: BPI

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 91

Ranks #81 of 172 (better than 53%) in

1.M.R is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BPI. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (12)

MIN. EFF. DOSE

N/A

CATEGORY AVERAGE

165.18mg

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

If you’re looking to increase strength, power and endurance and delay fatigue in your workouts, Beta-Alanine is one supplement you shouldn’t be without!

MIN. EFF. DOSE

3.2g

CATEGORY AVERAGE

1708.88mg

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

COMPARE SIMILAR

marcwithac
  February 27, 2010

I am a big fan or pre-workout supps. I have tried almost all the big names. The problem for me is that i have a high tolerance for stims and most pre's don't give me much in the way of energy. I normally take 3 heaping scoops of jack3d and that does the trick. Today was my first day with 1.m.r. and i am very impressed. With just one scoop my energy was through the roof, i had great tunnel vision, and the pumps were great. I had one of better workouts in a while, did 8 exersises with 3 sets each in 45 min. I would not recommend this to someone who is sensitive to stims, but for people who are in my boat, this is a must try. I will comment back after i finish the first tub. Cheers BPI.
 Pros: