1.M.R

By: BPI

1.M.R is a Pre-Workout manufactured by BPI. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does 1.M.R work?
Click to Expand

First, i would like to say that overall this is a solid product. I used this after Jack3d. I needed something with more of a kick so i decided to give 1MR a shot. It is really concentrated. All I used was like 3/4 of a scoop. The energy i got from it was really clean. No jitters. I felt really good and focused in the gym on this stuff but i did get a crash once i finished working out. Most of the time i didnt really mind the crash because i just want to go home and sleep or watch TV after lifting anyways. The crash was really the only negative for me. Also the taste wasnt that great. It wasnt terrible so i could get it down but definitely not the best tasting PW around. So if you dont mind the crash, id say give it a shot. The energy and focus it gave me in the gym are outstanding.
  • Not The Best Taste

• juicecarlson
    April 26, 2011

That's basically the same way i felt about it. it's practically the same supp as PWR. I saw you reviewed that too. i think the only reason so many people like jack3d (me included) is because you can REALLY tell you've taken it (at least, when you first cycle back on it).

The best pre work-out so far... intense focus and strength!!! took jack3d and Xplode but I think this 1 is really the best sh*t!!! A bit pricey tho....what else can I say?

• Pricey

I just finished a bottle of the fairly new 1.M.R from BPI. This product is amazing and one of the better pre workout products out there. I purchased the Blue Rasperry, tastes great very good texture as well.(tastes like cotton candy) This is definitely something you should try if you want a great gym experience. Every workout felt like it was my best. No crash, no stomach problems,however everyone reacts diffrent to different products. Put it in your gym bag!
  • Must Be Taken On Empty Stomach

• Beinamonster
    April 17, 2011

Nice reveiw bro ,, u take any test suppllements???
  • GripnRip3d
    April 17, 2011

Thanks man appreciate it, I'm currently on a bottle of T-UP from nutrex underground line

1 M.R. is the first pre workout I've tried after having a sample packet of it from a friend. I bought it off of this sample packet and found that it has great results. However, you will build a tolerance to it after awhile which is why I recommend only taking it every other day. Also, BE SURE TO DRINK WATER WITH IT.. I mean LOTS OF WATER! After a workout I was dehydrated from it and sounded like a 100 year old grandma because my joints were Cracking terribly. There is a lot of caffeine in it as well so be sure you know what you're getting yourself into because it can be very powerful if you haven't taken preworkouts before. Als for the people who can't sleep you shouldn't take it 4 hours before bed as it clearly states on the label :) Other than that I have no complaints! Good luck!
  • Aggression
wjmathewsx

Value: I paid 30.00 for this at bb.com. the reason I went away from Jack3d was because I had to have something to compare Jack3d to. I bought some supplements from a local mom and pop shop around here a few months ago and they threw in a sample packet of 1MR and I tried it and it seemed legit. So I bought this based on this sample packet. BAD IDEA. I got this and at first I got the same feeling I got from the packet I took. However, after two weeks the feeling wasn't as good as it was at first. This was not the case with Jack3d. Jack3d gave me the same "Spark" every time I used it. 1MR only did the "Spark" for about half the tub. That's why it got a 6. That and I usually get Jack3d for about $24.00.

Effectiveness: I could feel the tingle and I could feel the focus with the workouts. It didn't seem to bring the same intensity that I got with Jack3d. It just seemed to be the same ole p.w.o by the end of the tub. Nothing special. By the end of the tun I could feel the tingle and that was it. I was pretty disappointed by the end of the tub.

Taste: Taste isn't bad at all. If they had a spot for Taste I would probably rate it at about an 8. I had Orange. It had a pretty good taste and a decent aftertaste. If y ou didn't put enough water in it the taste could be kind of harsh.

Mixability: It mixes just fine. 10/10 No clumps. Goes down smooth.

Overall: It gets a 6 because lets face it. We don't jusdge this product on mixability/taste etc... We judge it on effectiveness and price. And because of that I gotta go with a 6.
  • Decent Focus
  • Mixability
  • Red Splotches

• BrooklynBuff
    April 12, 2011

Good honest review,but I really like this pwo,sorry to hear it didn't do justice for you
  • wjmathewsx
    April 12, 2011

No Biggie. I'm not saying I would NEVER take this again. I'm just saying it would have to be cheaper than my Jack3d for that to happen. So who knows. Maybe I'll catch a good deal on it sometime.

I friend has recommended this PWO saying that it's one of the best at producing what it promises. I've tried other PWO like BSN NO-Xplode and Morph but I must say I'm very impressed with this product

RESULTS:
I train early in the morning (around 5am) and I take 1MR 30mins before I hit the gym with an empty stomach.

RESULTS:

From the moment that I've taken the first scoop to the last scoop I've noticed that I always get the same amount of pump and focus with 1MR. I lift 20% more than what I normally would, increased my endurance by about 30% more and most of all I have not crashed once during the time I've taken 1MR which is a huge plus since I train really early and I cant afford to crash just when my day is starting.

This results might not be a directly from 1MR but I manage to lose some weight with this product (approx 12 lbs in one month) due to the high caffeine content which acted as a therogenic.

I tried the blue raspberry. The taste is a mix between candy and cold syrup medicine. Mixability is not an issue with this product and it didn't upset my stomach, even though I took it with an empty stomach. (its actually recommended that you do take it with an empty stomach)

SIDE EFFECTS:
My first dosage of 1MR I felt a big surge of energy just 10mins after I took it. This is probably due to the really high caffeine content per scoop which is 300g. Every other time that I've taken it, I would every now and then get a little tingling Sensation on my biceps and some parts of my face. But this is fairly normal since your blood vessels are openning up and more blood is being pumped around your muscles.

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS TAKEN:
I've taken NO-Xplode before, I liked what I got from it but after a month of taking it I had already began taken 3-4scoops just to get a pump. In comparison to 1MR where I've maintain the recommended 1 scoop dosage throughout the time that I was taking it. So I definetly got a lot of value from the container of 1MR

SUMMARY: huge pump, focus and energy from the first scoop to the last. Great Value. Delivers the goods. Two thumbs up!!

Note: like all PWO this product needs to be cycled to keep it effective.
  • 300g Caffeine
  • Body Becomes Tolerant

So this is my first review so forgive me if I blow this up.
First day in gym on 1mr I felt unstoppable, lifted super heavy, never got tired and had unbelievable focus. That night I was up until 5 in the morning and felt Cracked out the entire night.
So this is my first review so forgive me if I blow this up.
I committed to finishing the bottle and the taste never got better but the Cracked out feeling and bad crashes faded but so did my focus and intensity. I did however not get fatigued in the gym and was able to maintain good workouts.
I went on vacation for a week cam back and took the last scoop in the bottle thinking that my body wouldnt have lost touch with 1mr and that night after the gym I was officially up for 24 hours and completely exhausted the entire time. That was the last straw for me, I hated feeling like that and I have tried BSN, Jacked, Xyience, SuperPump etc. None of them have ever made me crash like that before.
It is affordable so if you like to try it you dont go broke which is nice. Overall though even after I got use to it I didnt notice any significant gains to try another bottle.
  • Horrible Taste

• chewdude07
    March 18, 2011

Um did you follow the dosage intructions??? and if you were "cracked out" why wouldnt you lower your dose to fit your tolerance level.
  • RBowser
    Rep: 0
    March 18, 2011

I agree with your review. I had almost the exact same sides from 1mr. I've tried a lot of pre workout products with good success too. Yes, I followed dosage instructions. Reminds me of ephedrine. This stuff works, but its not for me. Everybody experiences supplements different.

Doesn't cost a lot, but wow. You become a weight room hero taking this stuff. I've taken it a few times and my performance in the gym has gone way up. Really the worst part was that it stayed in my system a few hours after I lifted, so I spent three hours shaking after taking it. Then when it's completely out, you crash. But it's totally worth it. You are able to lift more weight and do more reps on this stuff. Take it.
  • Horrible Taste

• Jenks2011
    March 9, 2011

Im just wondering minus the fact you crash and what not, why give it the sideways thumb? you gave it 9 overall, effectiveness 10 value 8. idk maybe its just me. im just wondering why if you had some other bad side effects with it or maybe the crash really was that bad
  • bflip33
    March 9, 2011

Well it tastes like terrible, but that's not a big deal. After you work out though it's brutal. That's really why I gave it sideways, because since it effects everyone differently the side effects can really mess with you.
  • SamManning17
    March 9, 2011

You just gotta enjoy that "cracked' out feeling if you use it too your advantage you will become a monster in the weight room, and at other aspects of life. Take a post-workout after and you won't feel the crash I take it with AfterGlow which is solid. Just enjoy the feeling of being amped

JonP11

This is the first supplement I've taken besides creatine and protein. I wanted something to give me a boost and a friend recommended 1 MR. This stuff is awesome! Plenty of energy and EXTREME FOCUS and eliminated soreness. Only negative is that I can't sleep. I do not recommend taking this stuff for a night workout.
  • Improvements In The Gym
  • Made My Skin Crawl (too Much Beta Alinine)
  • Makes My Stomache Hurt

i'm on my second bottle out here in Baghdad and this stuff is excellent. i was using USP's Jack3d and i would have to say that 1MR tastes a heck of a lot better. the energy is sustainable, the focus is strong and the pump is a lot better than a natural pump. my mistake was buying the lemon lime. it tasted like doo-doo. i now have blue raspberry and it tastes like cotton candy XD. as for a crash, i just feel burned out after a work out. not like crap, but like i gave 110% rather then 100%. price is within the budget. good price for caffeine and creatine (i always though thats all that is in these pre-supps).
  • Increased Muscle Endurance
  • Lemon Lime Tastes Like Crap-ola!!!

• krim
    March 2, 2011

Offers you complete, global saturation!
  • AlbertW3sker
    March 2, 2011

HAHAHA! i didnt know anybody else knew his sayings! "GO TO HELL!!! Jill will join you ,Too!!!"

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.