Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > BPI > 1.M.R

BPI 1.M.R

1.M.R BPI
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (191 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 85% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
NO-Xplode (356 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)
MuscleTech naNO Vapor Reviews
naNO Vapor (120 Reviews)
4.9

Related Forum Topics

Jack3d vs 1.M.RWhat do you prefer guys.
I feel like i get a much better workout in with jack3d. :-\...

1.M.R vs Assault vs Jack3d. Need help on what to choose..
What one do you guys recommend ive been using Neurocore and want to switch it up...

taking kre alkalyn 1500, 1.M.R, and musletech alpha amino is it safe?
Im new to working out and new to supplements I got the kre alkalyn 1500 and I se...

Best PWO? 1.M.R or jacked 3d or something else?
Basically Im looking for the best PWO only supplement im taking right now is kre...

1.M.R. side effect notice
Okay so I've been taking pre workout supplements like Hemorage Black Ultra-...

Help stacking Roxylean and 1.M.R
So i was looking to buy a fat burner, and oxyelite has been something I've ...

1.M.R vs jack3d
For those who have used both products, please compare and contrast. ...

Bulk Stack: Serious Mass, Con-cret, 1.M.R., Animal Stak
Im just about to jump off of a cutting cycle weighing in at 173 and hoping to ju...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

1 M.R. is a concentrated pre-workout supplement that has effective doses of CNS Stimulants, nitric oxide stimulants, and muscle building agents measured to support a great athletic response. The company prides itself on delivering all of these ingredients without unnecessary ingredients and fillers as well as delivering a price effective product.

1.M.R Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
1.M.R Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (172)
  • Extreme Focus (131)
  • Improvements In The Gym (99)
  • Increased Muscle Endurance (86)
  • Bad Crash (72)
  • Horrible Taste (59)
  • Makes Me Feel Cracked Out (54)
  • Body Becomes Tolerant (40)
January 25, 2012

Clipper83

Reviews: 80

January 25, 2012
 I bought this product after hearing so many good reviews on it. I have some experience with pre workouts and wanted to try this out. Here is my experience.

I got the Pink Lemonade one in hot buy at gnc because I did not want to pay over $60. I am not going to go into too much detail on my day like I usually do but my pre workout meal was the usual Tilapia with brown rice. I took 1mr an hour later and started my workout an hour after.

Now I love the burning feeling of beta alinine. This was very strong and I got a huge rush of energy. I wanted to dance ! Now after finally getting to the gym I wanted to pick the whole gym up. The problem started there. I got to my first set, it was cable rows. After the first set the energy went away. The energy was still there but my stomach started to hurt. I felt sick and couldn't really go on with my workout. This happened to me every time I used it. I had the energy but the stomach aches were too overpowering.

Effectiveness: I will give this an 8 because of the huge energy burst it gave me, along with the nice beta alanine burn. This view is without the stomach aches it gave me.

Value: I give this a 5 because I think it is overpriced, even when it's on hot buy. Even the bonus size has less servings than Jack3d and is still more expensive.

Overall I will give is a 6 from my view point because if it weren't for the stomach aches I probably would have rated this as good as Jack3d. If you dont have the side effects I got from it, it would proabably be as effective as Jack3d.

All in all, good product, just did not agree with my stomach. O yeah, it tasted really good as well.
  • Makes My Stomache Hurt
June 6, 2011

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

Age: 23

June 6, 2011
 Let me start off by saying this product is one hardcore pre-workout supplement in regards to its stimulant properties.

1.M.R is one of the pre-workout supplements that is in competetion with Jack3d and C4. Basically a new line of PWO's that do not use fillers and contain also DMAA. The thing with 1.M.R is it contains a really heavy dose of caffeine (300mg!) per scoop. Now I don't have the greatest tolerance to caffeine or stims in general, so that really kicked my arse.

Here is the list of ingredients :

Pre-Workout Monster Energy & Pump Matrix
--------------------------------------------
L-AAKG, Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, L-Tyrosine, NAC, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana (30%), Yerba Mate (25%), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Schizandra A (9%), Niacin, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red Wine Extract. 5,558 mg **

Taste : 8/10 - I had the Blue Raspberry flavor and it wasn't bad at all. It wasn't a flavor that I got sick of either which is kind of surprising for me, I tend to get over a flavor after about two weeks. I always find myself reordering a product but having to try a different flavor, but this one I was pretty happy with.

Value - 7/10 : I actually got it for a good price of Amazon ($24) without shipping included. So basically a months supply for something like 80 cents a day is fine for me, but at the same time Jack3d is 22 bucks and C4 was 26 bucks on the same site. It's only a matter of a couple bucks, but thats the only reason why I gave it a 7.

Effectiveness : 9/10 - Like I said earlier, I'm quite intolerant to high doses of stimulants. So I started off taking half a scoop of this stuff to get used to the high doses of caffeine and DMAA. The first day I used it I had a great workout. My pumps were pretty decent and I stayed in the gym for 90 minutes which is one of my longer sessions and I only started to get tired towards the 80min mark. Soon after a few days I bumped it up to a full scoop and thats where I made a mistake. I got way too Cracked out and I had anxiety after my workout that didn't subside till a few hours later. I hate that feeling. And to top it off my sleep was all messed up that night too. So I learned my lesson to gradually increase the dose, but it was hard because somedays I just barelly put a little more than I was supposed to and I was right back to anxietyville. I never exCEEded a full scoop for those reasons.

Overall : 8/10 - I still liked Jack3d way better because I don't get all Cracked out like I do on 1.M.R. For pumps, They were basically the same, but I started adding Nitrox II to give me those muscle-shredding pumps. I have yet to try C4, and that is next on my list.

So if you can handle stimulants like a champ, than this is right up your alley. The taste was good, the mixibillity was on par with other no-filler PWO's, and I had long lasting energy throughout my workout.

Oh and I did get more of a 'crash' on this stuff than I did on jack3d, but I think thats due to the mega dose of caffeine in it.
  • Bad Crash
joeoftwins
joeoftwins

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +199
Nice review. I'm sticking with Jack3d.

Blackburn45

Gladitorny
Gladitorny

Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: 0
Try the c4 it's great, 1mr I crashed hard on this just off the sample pack dizzy cracked out This one is not for me,

January 22, 2011

Reviews: 27

Age: 20

January 22, 2011
 I just finished up my 2nd container of this product, and I love this stuff.

I first received a few samples of this stuff with some orders while I had been currently using my typical, but very effective pre-workout combo of Jack3d + Nitrox II.

On the first day I took it, I simply substituted it with Jack3d and took it with 2 Nitrox II softgels about 45 minutes before my workout. I remember it clearly: I was sitting in a public speaking class and my right knee was like a jackhammer. It was that same pre-workout euphoria like taking one for the first time. My arm pits starting sweating through my shirt. To put simply, I had never been that ready for a workout.

What surprised me the most was it's what I call a "Jack3d knockoff", meaning it is comprised of the same basic ingredients such as:
L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate
Beta-Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate
Caffeine
1,3 Dimethylamylamine

And the list goes on, but this does have a few more ingredients than simple-Jack (Tropic Thunder reference). However, none of these ingredients are fillers.

TASTE (10) - Not that it's a huge deal, but to some, stomaching the product to begin with matters. And this stuff is amazing. I've tried both the Lemon Lime and Fruit Punch, and both are delicious. I've always had a soft spot for Lemon Lime, it honestly tastes so good I get a little sad when I finish drinking it.

ENERGY (9): 1.M.R. scores some major points here. From currently taking Jack3d one day to the next trying this, there was a HUGE difference in how much energy I felt I had. I'm pretty naive when it comes to lifting, as I over-train. Sometimes I've lifted for 3 hours straight. Do I care? No. I'd rather be in the gym than watching TV. At the end of my workouts, muscular-strength is pretty depleted, but my alertness and energy are still super high.

PUMPS: It's hard to give this a score since I take with Nitrox II, but they are just as good as the pumps with Jack3d--mainly due to the Nitrox II.

STRENGTH (9) - Ok, this partly has to do with the increased energy, but my strength has increased a good amount since taking this.
Barbell Curls: 95lb (8) → 105lb (6)
Weighted Chins: 45lb (12) → 90lb (7)
Barbell Rows: 195lb (10) → 245lb (6)
Dips: (24) → +45lb (15)

VALUE (8) - I find this product to be reasonably affordable. I get it for about $32 for 84 servings or 28 full scoops. BodyBuilding.com has free samples of this product if you're interested.

TOLERANCE - This could be a problem for some. To begin with, they advertise "1 scoop = 3 scoops of leading competition". In short, it's concentrated similar to Jack3d, except the 3 scoops of Jack3d is the size of 1 scoop of 1.M.R. Don't worry if you don't understand.

Basically, 1 serving size is 1/3 scoop with the max being 1 scoop. I take 1 scoop which has 300mg of caffeine as I find this works best, but because I feel it's stronger, you will probably build a tolerance a lot faster than most, resulting in taking some time off stimulants.

SIDE EFFECTS - Whenever I take this, I usually have to use the little boy's room before my workout. Most pre-workouts I've taken always do this to me anyway. But in my opinion that's a good thing as I want all that poo out of me before I lift (no pun intended). This also did not upset my stomach at all.

I'm usually not one to jump from pre-workout to pre-workout, I like to find one that works and stick with it. But in this case, the change was necessary. 1.M.R. seemed to work so much better for me than Jack3d, which I had been through probably 6 or 7 tubs of.

This is how my current protocol is and I love it:

6:15pm - 1 scoop 1.M.R.
2 Nitrox II softgels

6:50pm - 7.5mg Yohimbine HCL

6:55pm - 5g Modern BCAA

7:00pm - Workout (10g Modern BCAA)

8:50pm - 7.5mg Yohimbine HCL

9:00pm - Cardio

I've been having amazing results with this combination of products in terms of body composition-- fat loss, Muscle Gain, strength, everything. I will soon do a review of Yohimbine but it's not for the faint-hearted.

If you're still jumping around trying different pre-workouts and haven't found one that works for you yet, I highly recommend 1.M.R.

kevO

Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    I love me a CamelE review. Excellent man. I feel the same way about the Lemon-Lime. It just so unique and delicious.

Reply #3:
    MarshallJ
    MarshallJ

Joined: 3/2010
    Reputation: +17
    Well written and presented review. Can't wait to try it myself now.

Reply #4:
    Manimal
    Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +3478
    "Dis is flaming DWAGON!!!"

Reply #5:

Joined: 2/2010
    Reviews: 27
    Reputation: +804
    Thanks guys!

@Manimal - Lol. "Ok flaming dragon, f*** face!"

Reply #6:
    SkinnyAmI
    SkinnyAmI

Joined: 7/2010
    Reputation: -4
    Dude, awesome what you pull off in the weighted chin. My personal take on 1MR - it's THE ***. I cannot find a single negative thing to say about it and totally agree with your review!

Reply #7:
    Highland10
    Highland10

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 21
    Reputation: +75
    Incredible review... you really touched all bases and aspects of this product. I'm impressed.

Reply #8:
    blizzard
    blizzard

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +139
    Very nice review indeed. I especially liked the Tropic Thunder reference!

Reply #9:
    chumpchange
    chumpchange

Joined: 5/2011
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +20
    have been extremely happy with jack3d so far, but might give this a shot. all the people who have had good things to say about 1mr have written some excellent reviews, including yours. my only concern is the crash. i hear alot of people say the crash is really bad. i usually start my workout around 1:30 and then im off to work around 4:30. crashing while im at work would kind of suck. did you experience the crash everyone talks about?

Reply #10:

MrAppleman

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 30
    Reputation: +474
    great review. I love this stuff, its so potent, you shouldn't have to take 3 servings of something to get the optimal effects. 1.M.R keeps it simple one scoop one workout. I also was impressed with their new version without the dimeth. I thought it still had a strong kick.

Reply #12:

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

December 3, 2013
    Bad Tasting Kool-Aid

So I have taken quite a few PWO's and have had a myriad of experiences with them. I do not take one every time I work out and cycle on and off every other month so that my body doesn't grow accustomed to the product. This is by far the worst of the PWO's I have taken out of N.O.xplode(1st formula and second formula), MRI's Ultra Black Powder. GNC Rampage, Cellucor C4, ProSupps Dr. Jekyll, ProSupps Mr. Hyde and Neon Volt.

I love the beta alanine tingle in most PWO's and BCAA's but could not feel a thing with this product and had very little increased energy.

Taste : 6/10 - I had the Cherry Lime flavor and it wasn't bad at first but after a couple sips it seemed to get more bitter and made me want to have bitter beer face. Maybe it was just this flavor that was this way.

Value - 8/10 : I actually got a pretty good price on this as I happened to walk by GNC while they were having a crazy sale and decided to stop in. (usually get everything from supplementwarehouse)I would not have paid the full price fro this product after trying it.

Effectiveness : 2/10 - Did not really notice anything special or out of the ordinary from this product. There was no beta alanine tingle, no extra focus, no large spike in energy and therefore no crash which I guess is nice. Did not notice any increase in pump either. I did have to pee about 10 times during an hour and half workout thought which I had never experienced with any other product. Did not notice any increase of workout duration or anyt extra motivation as I feel when taking either of the ProSupps(hyde & jekyll) PWO's. I tried to scoops towards the end of the container in hopes of feeling something and it just made it taste even worse. Was hoping with some of the good reviews that I had read that this would be a solid product.

Overall : 2/10 - I like the ProSupps Hyde or Jekyll a million times better than this PWO for focus, energy and pump. This may be a good PWO for someone to start out with that is extra sensitive to stimulants or new to PWO's but overall nothing special.
    Frankiemusc

David3007

Reviews: 13

September 18, 2013
    Just a wonderful product

So I picked this up about a year or two ago and I finally got around to using it. I wanted to lay low on the pwo for awhile and when I started to go through my cabinet I found this and decided it was time to use it.

Price: Can't remember the exact price I payed for this but it was between $20 and $30 at the time I bought it at GNC. I used only one scoop and at about a dollar a scoop that's a pretty good deal.

Taste/mixability: I bought the watermelon flavor. I gotta say that it was not the best tasting PWO but it was not the worst. It did not taste like watermelon it kinda tasted like chemicals to me but that is just my preference. It mixed just fine and it had no chunks in it.

Ingredients: Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (5 grams)
    Servings Per Bottle: 28
    Adhatoda (Adhatoda vasica) (leaf) **
    Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root) **
    Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) (fruit) **
    Mocan (Visnea mocanera) (leaf) **
    Grape (Vitis vinifera) (seed)

Overall: I have to say that this is the best PWO I have had so far. I would take it 30 minutes before going to the gym and at about the 20-25 minute mark I would start to feel a tingly feeling and I started to itch all over. In my opinion that is one hell of a PWO. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a PWO.
    As always keep on lifting
    • Improvements In The Gym
    • Made My Skin Crawl (too Much Beta Alinine)
    cyberkam
    cyberkam

Joined: 1/2014
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Hi there, can you please tell me if this product is suitable for vegan people.

no animal products in it?

am new to this forum. thanks

August 14, 2013

Age: 21

August 14, 2013
    1.M.R. Is like going for the safe zone of PWO

I was looking for a PWO that will actually give me some energy, I take lots of coffee and stimulants because I barely get some sleep. By the time I get to the gym I am really out of energy so I needed something heavy.

Taste. 8/10
    You know you won't buy a pre-workout for its taste, It is not bad, not great either (fruit punch)

Mixability 9/10
    I used a small tupperware to mix it because that was all i had at the time, I added the water and the scoop. No need to shake or stir.

Side effects 7/10
    I got some heartburn, the day I mixed it with 5 coffees 2 red bulls (trough out the day), but I blame more the 5 days with no real sleep than the 1MR
    Tolerance is the main side effect on this one after the third week you wont get the same pumps you did on the first week.

High standards, you will want all PWO to give you the same energy than this one, and that doesn't always happen.

Effectiveness 9/10
    The upside of course is really good energy, decent pump, As I said is the safe zone of PWO and I got tunnel vision lots of times, and I loved it.

I came back to but another, but I guess I became too tolerant or didn't mix it with enough coffee but the second time wasn't as good as the first one.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tunnel
    • Vision
    • Must Be Taken On Empty Stomach
    • Body Becomes Tolerant
    • Pricey
    TigerJT
    TigerJT

Joined: 2/2012
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +181
    You need to get some rest bro..and make sure to give your system a break of stim's every once in a while...or you will get burned out and nothing will work..lol.

Joined: 8/2013
    Reputation: +3
    Hahahaha, I know I do, and I am in my two weeks of classes now... Monday I will start on coffee again and in the hospital too, hahaha, thanks for the advice!

June 26, 2013

JoshH314

June 26, 2013
    Caffeine with fancy packaging

After always using SR to research products, I decided to post reviews myself and hopefully I do alright.

*Background*
    I recently picked up a two pouches of this with my last order. It was one of the last pwo's that I've really wanted to try and I was eager to see if it would live up to the hype. One of the first things that drew my interest was the 300mg caffeine per serving. I have a high tolerance for stimulants and find myself not getting a lot of energy from many other pwo's. My diet for the day was normal, mainly composed of lean beef, chicken, usual whole wheat bread, brown rice. Pre workout meal was Lean Beef and whole wheat tortillas with veggies :)

*Taste*
    I got the fruit punch flavor and the taste was the best part of this product. It had a sweet taste, slightly nasty aftertaste, but nothing bad. It mixed well and I have no complaints in this area. It really tasted like fruit punch.

*Side effects/Experience*
    I felt this product kick in very fast. I didn't experience any stomach discomfort like I do sometimes with Platinum Pre or MP Assault. It gave me a jittery feeling, and beta alanine tingles, but nothing overwhelming. I began to get tunnel vision, which I've only experienced with Craze. I hit the gym 20minutes after. I'm on my fourth week of German Volume Training which can be pretty brutal. I took this on chest and back day and would be doing 10 sets of flat bench and 10 sets of Weighted Pull ups supersetted. For those unfamiliar, I would be doing one set of bench, rest 75-90seconds, do a set of pull-ups (shooting for ten reps) and rest 75-90 seconds and repeat.
    As the workout began, I started to feel what I can only describe as a cloudy, anxious, and uncomfortable feeling. T was a clean, very energetic feeling like C4, but a anxious, jittery feeling. To clarify more on the "cloudy" sensation, it was like the tunnel vision I had at first turned into a disoriented, out-of-it state. I had plenty of carbs, and diet was on spot and the same as it always is so it couldn't be attributed to a lack of nutrition. The product also made me sweat a lot more than usual, and I assume it was due to the caffeine. The uncomfortable feelings I described above would last throughout the entirety of my workout and it was not a feeling I would want to experience again.

*After Workout/Final Thoughts*
    My workout took a little under an hour and about three hours after taking 1MR I had a major crash. I'm glad I workout at night otherwise this crash would have made doing anything else throughout the day difficult. My final thoughts on this product are that it's pretty much a caffeine loaded product that delivers only jittery, uncomfortable energy, the pumps were less than great, the crash was awful, and it was not something I would want to take again. I will probably give away the rest.
    Everyone reacts differently, so if you have a high stim tolerance and are looking for a product to deliver a bigger kick, it could work for you. But personally I will not use or buy this again.
    • Bad Crash
    June 7, 2013

hinem005

Age: 25

June 7, 2013
    Good focus, bad taist

Ok, I´ve just finished my first tub of 1MR and if I were to describe in one word, that word would be focus.

I have already used Animal Pump and Super pump MAX, and of the three this offers the best focus although the pump is to be somewhat desired.

The tub lasted just over a month and that´s taking 4 servings per week.

RESULTS

On the tub it says to only take a single serving per day unlike other pre workouts. One scoop was perfect, I never considered having more than one as the focus and energy were crazy.

After the first 3 weeks I started to groe accustomed to the stimulents so I recommend cycling it.

The taste is not good at all and is the only thing they could improve.

• Must Be Taken On Empty Stomach
    • Body Becomes Tolerant
    • Pricey
    May 31, 2013

bigalo11

May 31, 2013
    1MR is my go too pre workout. I've been taking it for the last couple years and i haven't found a pre workout that beats it. This is a review of the post DMAA formula.

Profile: 8
    Post DMAA ban formula. Pretty basic, (Niacin, beta alanine, creatine, taurine, arginine, caffeine) with some different antioxidants and root extracts mixed in (ginger, grape seed)

Effectiveness: 9
    1MR is higher stim PWO. Gives me crazy energy and makes me rage at the gym, without making me really jittery or too cracked out. When I'm at the gym on 1MR i'm focused on working out and nothing else. I get awesome pumps and increased strength. 1MR also does an awesome job at decreasing muscle fatigue and blunting muscle pain. i feel like i could workout all day.
    I've never had any issues with building up a tolerance, i take one level scoop and that's all i need. No bad side effects when i take it, just a little bit of a beta alanine tingle.

Taste/Mixability: 7
    It's not the best tasting PWO out there, but it tastes good enough to get down easily. My go to is watermelon. Mixes good, but if you let sit for to long you need to shake it up again.

Price: 8
    A tub usually costs a around $30, so a little over a dollar per scoop. Price wise it's pretty standard, not to cheap, not to expensive.

Overall: 9
    1MR is one of the best PWO out there if you want intense energy and focus. Not much BPI could do to make it better except for maybe adding some amino acids or electrolytes.
      March 18, 2013

pxpxp

Reviews: 20

Age: 29

March 18, 2013
       I just want to inform you that I purchased 1.m.r (not sponsored), and have used this product for quite some time now. This PWO is very effective and strong, which I am guessing was BPI’s intentions when making this product.

To start this review, I will begin with how this product mixes:

I personally have used PWO’s that just don’t mix well, but I have to say that 1MR gets a 10 for how easily it mixes into water. I usually put a scoop in my water bottle, shake it a few time, and then presto, there are no chunks floating around in my drink. This PWO is very concentrated and does not require many scoops. Personally I use one scoop, but my wife can use up to 1.5 scoops. I believe that one tub of this product has lasted my wife and I over six months (not using it every day).

Taste:
      I have purchased the watermelon flavor, which amazingly does taste like watermelon. The taste of this product is ok, but I think it could be better. The taste is kind of strong, and if you do not add enough water into your drink, it’s very hard to swallow. Usually I put about 20 oz. of water for every scoop, and its tolerable. I would give the taste an 8. One thing I was impressed with this product, is that it does not leave a nasty after taste. Once I am done drinking it, the taste does not linger in my mouth. Most of all, this product does not give you cottonmouth (Amazing). For the record, my wife does not like the blueberry flavor; however, I did not think it was that bad.

Pump and focus:
      Ok, this is where I like this product. This product has Niacin ( N.O), which makes my workouts amazing. I truly can workout longer and harder than I have in the past with other PWO’s. The focus is amazing and lasts well past my workout. Sometimes I will have energy several hours after my workouts (that’s when I get housework done). The pump also makes my veins more visible and tightens all my muscles during my workout. In addition, my wife has a strong tolerance towards PWO’s , and has discovered that this product is one of the few that gives her an amazing pump at the gym. The pump usually starts working in about 30 minutes after drinking it. Now this is where I give my score, I will give this product a 9 for pump and focus (I will explain why). My all-time favorite PWO is Purus Labs Muscle Marinade, which gave me an explosive pump, aggression and focus. However, I cannot get past the cottonmouth with MM. Therefore, when I put these two products side by side, 1MR does not give me as much of a pump as MM. That being said, 1MR does not give me cottonmouth and still gives a great pump during my workouts. Therefore, if I had never tried MM in the past, I would have given 1MR a 10.

Price:
      This product is usually about $27 and lasts for several months. This is not bad for a PWO, and I would give it a 9 for a reasonable price.

Conclusion:
      This product is perfect for males and females who want to get a great pump at the gym. This product would be great for people who do crossfit or run for their exercise. This product does not give you a raging heartbeat, but still provides a great pump and energy during your workout.

• Aggression
        Blade410
        Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
        Reviews: 62
        Reputation: +2878
        Nice review

Have you used 1.M.R? Submit your own Review!

Tags: One More Rep!