Longjax Mht With Arginine

By: BodyTech

Longjax Mht With Arginine is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BodyTech. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Longjax Mht With Arginine?
Click to Expand
inception

A pretty decent non PH test booster. Takes a long time for it to start working and it is a little subtle. I noticed its effects more after I stopped taking it.

Results-7 Took this with jacked and kre-acklyn and have taken those separate before. Gave me extra energy (endurance) for working out and upped my intensity and focus. The biggest problem is it takes about 2 weeks for this stuff to kick in and when it does in slowly kicks in. I did not realize how much it was helping until after I stopped taking it. It seemed like I put on some physical size (Swollen!) while taking it, but nothing in an increase of body weight.

Side Effects- None that I noticed.

Overall I think it is worth a try for everyone. Maybe better results for the older crowd with lower testosterone. Found only at Vitamin Shoppe and sometimes they do their buy one at half off which makes it a great deal.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Takes A Long Time For Results
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.