Black Wall

By Body Fuse
Black Wall Body Fuse
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

woke me up without having too much sleep gave me a lil Boost of energy

September 29, 2011

woke me up without having too much sleep gave me a lil Boost of energy to get me Motivated to work out more .. i noticed fat decressing week after week. i have now finished a one month supply and my body fat went down from 12 percent to 9 percent i would definatlly recomend this for ppl who need an extra Boost / puch to wanting to loose wieght its pretty inexspensive so to me that was a great help with my bugget

Pros:
Cons:

EZRAB
    (-4)

October 22, 2012

I started using this product right after i graduated high school to keep the "freshman 15" off and to help boost my metabolism and just burn some extra belly fat and after my first cycle of using 1 pill in the morning and one pill in the afternoon I experienced a dramatic decrease in appetite which was a good thing since i eat like a horse and also I noticed a decrease in body fat. I had my body fat % tested before and after my cycle, before my cycle I was 9% body fat and after my cycle I was 5% (8 weeks later). and then I stopped for 4 weeks and continued except i upped the dose and went from 7% body fat 5% body fat in my first 2 weeks of the second cycle, that was 2 pills in the morning and one pill in the afternoon.
    I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to decrease body fat very quickly. only bad thing is that if you take this pill after about 15:00 you will be up until like midnight or later, so it will give you alot of energy so start off with one pill in the morning and then work your way up.

Pros: