Super NOS Pump Reviews

By: Body Fortress

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 22

Ranks #2 of 47 (better than 98%) in
Pre-Workout > Pump

Super NOS Pump is a Pump Product manufactured by Body Fortress. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS

AAKG can help support intense training no matter what your goals are whether it’s building muscle, trimming the fat improving endurance or dominating on the field!

MIN. EFF. DOSE

3g

CATEGORY AVERAGE

2250mg

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

COMPARE SIMILAR

Manimal

July 3, 2010

Body Fortress...Sold by Wall Mart.. Did i really purchase and use a supplement from Wall Mart? Well yes i did and i was very skeptical about it until i read some of the info on it from my fellow friends and members here at TSR.

I swore i'd never buy another Body Fortress product after trying their protein at age 16. But sure enough, i took some advice and pulled out the debit card and ordered. It was 11 dollars so i figured i didnt have much to lose.
The only problem, like many others have stated, was that this product was hard to find. I remembered seeing it at both of the wall marts here in town before and when i went to both of them, they no longer carried it. So i went online and got it from the Wall Mart site for 11 bucks with shipping. It is a pretty basic form of AAKG but arginine is getting more and more expensive these days it seems.

So with all that being said, i dosed this product 3 pills- 45 minutes before my workout and i took Jack3d 15 minutes after that, making the Jack3d dose a half hour before my workout. I didn't feel the need to take the extra 3 post workout (recommended on the label) as i was only taking this for added pumps during my workouts. And that is exactly what it did. I had a noticeable difference when stacking this with Jack3d than with Jack3d alone and that's not saying that Jack3d needs this to be good because it is still amazing by itself. I just like some added pumps and vascularity. Of course it's cool to see veins popping out of your arms and biceps like a garden hose, aren't we all guilty of that? haha.

But you get a basic and solid supplement at a low price and it lasts pretty long if you dose it the way it did. Sometimes on a bicep day, i would throw in a 4th pill just for fun. I love true N.O. Pill supps like Plasma Jet but lets face it, those get expensive after a while. Of course i will take those still but i will say that Super NOS Pump will be in there more than the others just because of the price and the results it delivers. I'm cycling off preworkout stims and caffeine for the next month; my second bottle arrived and i am using it with Dymatize Recoup and having awesome workouts still.
You can afford it so give it a whirl if you havnt already.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nutrient Delivery
  • Great Value
  • Good Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Prolonged Workouts
  • It's Getting Harder To Find This Product These Days
maiden666
  May 18, 2011

super nos pump from Body Fortress is one of the best bang for your buck supps on the market, assuming that getting that huge pump is important to you. i enjoyed this product and ordered it like most from walmart.com. can't believe i baught this effective supp from there.

Pills: the size of these pills are i would say medium. not to big and can take them pretty easy.

Dosage: the reccomendation calls for 3 pills 45 minutes preworkout and 3 right after workout. didn't bother with the 2nd dose but took them when i head out the door to the gym.

Ingriedents: L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate is not a ground breaking ingriedent but it works great. arginine is in a majority of nitric oxide's and it delivers more oxygen to the blood stream allowing your blood vessels to expand giving you that pump.

Use: i used this with Muscle Marinade and it was a phenominal stack. Muscle Marinade does not contain any arginine or citrate malate, so with all the energy you get, supplementing nos pump makes this an effective stack.

Pump: the pump i got from this was a 9. the only reason i wouldn't give it a 10 is because at times the pump was so extreme that i had to drop the weight i was lifting to finish my workout. this happened a few times. i don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. overall i had a hard time getting my headphones out of my ear because of the pump.

Value: this gets a 10 here. $9.97 a bottle which if you just take it pre-workout you get 30 workouts. shipping price is either free or something like $0.97 cents on walmart.com. overall you can't beat the value.

Overall: overall i would give this product a 10. if your looking for a solid pump for 30 workouts for $10 bucks then you have to try this. i only purchased one bottle of this but im sure ill buy another at some point, although im taking Nitrox II right now and this sh*t is so good i dont think ill switch ever. nos pump is effective and i would defienitly reccomend.
    MMAFreak

May 10, 2010

Pretty simple concept here since this supplement is just arginine akg. That's not a bad thing considering some preworkouts just don't give a strong enough pump compared to others and this is a great way to get some extra AAKG in the mix. You can find it at Wal-Mart for only 12 bucks a bottle which makes it an excellent value. The only bad thing about this product is that for some reason it is becoming harder and harder to find. You can always find it at walmarts website, but to actually find it in stores is becoming pretty difficult. I personally love the feeling of a strong pump and this product delivers in that aspect for a very good price. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a little extra pump from their workout.
      Kyl35
        January 27, 2011

About 2 years ago, I heard about this product after buying a different Body Fortress product. I became interested after I found out that it would help with pump and vascularity. I could not find it at any of my local Walmart's, so I looked online and they had it for $9.97 and bought it.

Now onto my experience with Nos pump. First of all, when I first took this, it was by itself. I had just finished with NO-Xplode and I was in the market for a new kind of prew.o. supp. During my 1st workout on nos pump, I immediately noticed a "pumped" up feeling quicker than usual. At the end of the workout, I felt very pumped up and vascular. I took this by itself for a week straight, the I invested in Jack3d. I took Jacked for a week by itself, just to see how it would do, by itself, then I began nos pump again with the Jacked. I took nos pump(3 caps) 20 min before Jacked, then waited 15 min after that to hit the weights. I felt like nos pump improved the effects of Jacked. Once I was done my workout, I felt HUGE. The blood was definitely flowing through my veins.

After about 3 years of taking this, I still use it today before my workout(in coherence with my pre-workout supp). Super NOS Pump isn't anything "special", its just AAKG(L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate), which is supposed to support blood flow and increase nutrient delivery to the muscles. Despite it not being something "special", I would recommend it to anyone looking for cheap L-arginine. By itself, this stuff is pretty decent, but stacked with a pre-workout supplement, its amazing.

One more thing to add, I just bought some more this week and they now have free shipping on walmart.com for this product. Its fedex ground but only takes about 4-5 days, which is not bad at all for free shipping.

Good luck to everyone and hope this helps.

• Noticeable Pump
      • Vascualrity
      • Affordable
      • Effective With Pre Workout Supps
        dansley
          February 3, 2011

First off, let me mention, that I, like most, almost always refuse to purchase any type of supplement from a store like Wal-Mart, Meijer, etc. However, after finding an extensive amount of positive feedback online (mostly this site)I decided it would be something I would consider trying. So, when I stumbled upon it at my local Meijer, I snatched up two bottles of it for 22 bucks.

Effectiveness: I am relatively new to the "pump" supplement scene, as I've always liked to keep it simple. Yet I was pleasantly surprised in my first workout with Super NOS Pump. I'm already a decently vascular person, but this stuff makes my forearm veins POP and gives me the "spider-web" effect on my shoulders. While these results aren't out of this world, I rated it an 8 because it does exactly what it's supposed to.

Value: At my local Meijer I found Super NOS Pump for $11.35 a bottle, which is down right dirt-cheap. Obviously, for a basic "pump" pill this is to be expected. I only use one serving pre-workout, as I don't feel the need for the post-workout dose. This way each bottle lasts 30 workouts, which comes out to around $0.38 per serving. I left this rating at a 9, because, well there's almost always room for improvement.

Negatives: There isn't much to complain about, but beware, if you have trouble with large pills this may not be the supplement for you. I have no issues with larger pills, but this may be a problem for some.

Overall: In my opinion, if you're looking for a solid, effective, and cost-effective "pump" supplement that is relatively easy to come by, this would be a nice option. You get good "bang for your buck" and decent results to boot. Don't expect mind-blowing results, but instead a good addition to your pre-workout stack. Highly recommended.
        Demolish
          July 23, 2010

I'm not even sure where to begin with this product. Well It actually took me awhile to get this because i could not find it at any walmart stores so i eventually had to order it from walmart.com. (great shipping price too by the way) Well i decided to try this after reading great reviews about it and i am very glad i did. I took 3 pills 45 minutes before my workout and then i took 2-2 1/2 scoops of Jacked 15 minutes before my workout. I thought my pumps were good with just jack3d (and they were) but Super NOS Pump gives you a ridiculous pump. My first day trying jack3d and Super NOS Pump together was on a back/bicep day and i swear that halfway through my workout i tried to take my headphones out and couldn't because my arms were so pumped up. My friends thought that that was hilarious but it just shows that this product does what it is designed to do. I'd definitely check into this product if you're looking for a good, cheap aakg product or if you are a big fan of the pump I'd definitely check into this. This will definitely be one of the supplements that i stick with for awhile. Also, i didn't take 3 pills recommend post-workout because i didn't feel like i needed to but i was just using it for the pumps and vascularity.
        • Increased Vascularity
          AnabolicAdam
            June 26, 2009

This is a product that I found while skimming the "nutrition/supplement" aisle at Wal Mart. For $10, I figured that I couldnt go wrong. I was glad that i bought the stuff. Sometimes I take this product by itself pre and post workout (4 pills each) or I stack this very inexpensive arginine with another pre workout supplement. For the money, it is one of the cheapest supps out there, and I have to give Body Fortress credit for cramming a decent product into a small price tag.Zero side effects, no taste, a good pump to help you out, and a very affordable price make this a great overall product by itself and especially stacked with other pre or post workout supplements
          dammit
            November 5, 2009

I bought this because I'm working out at night and all the pre-workout drinks contain way too much caffeine for me to take that late. So, I saw some good things about it (including the awesome $10 price tag at WalMart) and tried it. I took 3 pills 45 minutes before my workout and had quite a great experience with it. My workout lasted a bit longer, my pumps were great and I was even lifting a little more than previously. Post workout I took another 3 with some SciFit Kre-Alkalin, and still had solid pumps throughout the rest of the evening. At this price, I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a good, cheap arginine supplement.
            USMC818
              July 25, 2010

so i got this after reading all these reviews, and i must say, i was skeptical at first...i mean ca'mon....walmart? im currently deployed in afghanistan right now and the PX (shopping store) sells Body Fortress supps, now idk but it kinda looks shady compared to other brands. so the only BF product i bought was the shaker, then this came along and i had to give it a try. i got it on my least fav day to work out (LEGS ughhhhh!) so i popped 3 pills 30 min prior and took 3 scoops jack3d 15 min prior....and OHHHHHHH MAN!!!!!! it felt like a beast!!!!!! the pumps are ridiculous. thats the kinda supps i love!!!! the ones you feel that are working. i cannot see myself not buying more bottles in the future, and i recommend this product to everyone to try out at least once. great product at a ridiculously great price. hooooorahhhhh...
              workoutguru
                April 29, 2010

WOW what an amazing product this is. I saw this stuff awhile back at Warlmart and noticed it was only $10 for 90 tablets and thought I would give it a try. This stuff has been amazing. I take depending on how I feel 2 or 3 pills with my Jack3d preworkout and I am ready to tear up the weights. I can really feel the NO in this stuff when I take it with my Jack3d. What a great product this is for only $10. For the cost only being $10 this stuff is really worth taking. There is no need to buy a NO product from some bigger named compony and spend a lot of money on it when you can get Super NOS Pump way cheaper and does about the same thing. One down side is that they don't carry this in Walmart stores anymore and I had a lot of trouble getting more of this stuff for a long time until I found out you can get it on Walmarts website as long as they are not sold out of it. For only being $10 this stuff is worth a try if it don't work for you your only going to be out $10 compared to $50 to $60 at least for some big name brand which wont do much more for you than what the Super Now Pump will do. I have recommend this to a couple other people and they tried it and really like it also.
              • Incredible Vascularity!!!