Super NOS Pump

By Body Fortress
Super NOS Pump Body Fortress
8.5/10
(Weighted average based on 51 Reviews)

Ranks #2 of 52 (better than 98%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Manimal

You can afford it so give it a whirl if you havnt already

Body Fortress...Sold by Wall Mart.. Did i really purchase and use a supplement from Wall Mart? Well yes i did and i was very skeptical about it until i read some of the info on it from my fellow friends and members here at TSR.

I swore i'd never buy another Body Fortress product after trying their protein at age 16. But sure enough, i took some advice and pulled out the debit card and ordered. It was 11 dollars so i figured i didnt have much to lose.
The only problem, like many others have stated, was that this product was hard to find. I remembered seeing it at both of the wall marts here in town before and when i went to both of them, they no longer carried it. So i went online and got it from the Wall Mart site for 11 bucks with shipping. It is a pretty basic form of AAKG but arginine is getting more and more expensive these days it seems.

So with all that being said, i dosed this product 3 pills- 45 minutes before my workout and i took Jack3d 15 minutes after that, making the Jack3d dose a half hour before my workout. I didn't feel the need to take the extra 3 post workout (recommended on the label) as i was only taking this for added pumps during my workouts. And that is exactly what it did. I had a noticeable difference when stacking this with Jack3d than with Jack3d alone and that's not saying that Jack3d needs this to be good because it is still amazing by itself. I just like some added pumps and vascularity. Of course it's cool to see veins popping out of your arms and biceps like a garden hose, aren't we all guilty of that? haha.

But you get a basic and solid supplement at a low price and it lasts pretty long if you dose it the way it did. Sometimes on a bicep day, i would throw in a 4th pill just for fun. I love true N.O. Pill supps like Plasma Jet but lets face it, those get expensive after a while. Of course i will take those still but i will say that Super NOS Pump will be in there more than the others just because of the price and the results it delivers. I'm cycling off preworkout stims and caffeine for the next month; my second bottle arrived and i am using it with Dymatize Recoup and having awesome workouts still.
You can afford it so give it a whirl if you havnt already.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Good Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Prolonged Workouts
  • Nutrient Delivery
  • It's Getting Harder To Find This Product These Days

Posted July 3, 2010
Nice review bro!

Posted July 3, 2010
Thanks man

overall i would give this product a 10

super nos pump from Body Fortress is one of the best bang for your buck supps on the market, assuming that getting that huge pump is important to you. i enjoyed this product and ordered it like most from walmart.com. can't believe i baught this effective supp from there.

Pills: the size of these pills are i would say medium. not to big and can take them pretty easy.

Dosage: the reccomendation calls for 3 pills 45 minutes preworkout and 3 right after workout. didn't bother with the 2nd dose but took them when i head out the door to the gym.

Ingriedents: L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate is not a ground breaking ingriedent but it works great. arginine is in a majority of nitric oxide's and it delivers more oxygen to the blood stream allowing your blood vessels to expand giving you that pump.

Use: i used this with Muscle Marinade and it was a phenominal stack. Muscle Marinade does not contain any arginine or citrate malate, so with all the energy you get, supplementing nos pump makes this an effective stack.

Pump: the pump i got from this was a 9. the only reason i wouldn't give it a 10 is because at times the pump was so extreme that i had to drop the weight i was lifting to finish my workout. this happened a few times. i don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. overall i had a hard time getting my headphones out of my ear because of the pump.

Value: this gets a 10 here. $9.97 a bottle which if you just take it pre-workout you get 30 workouts. shipping price is either free or something like $0.97 cents on walmart.com. overall you can't beat the value.

Overall: overall i would give this product a 10. if your looking for a solid pump for 30 workouts for $10 bucks then you have to try this. i only purchased one bottle of this but im sure ill buy another at some point, although im taking Nitrox II right now and this sh*t is so good i dont think ill switch ever. nos pump is effective and i would defienitly reccomend.

• Nutrient Delivery

Good review,would you compare nitrox 2 being that much better than Nos?++

chris004

Posted May 18, 2011
    I was just going to ask the same question

jdthered

solid review boss

thanks guys.

Brooklyn, i would say it is better. even though nitrox 2 is about $35 on average, nitrox has 90 servings at 2 pre-workout and there is 180 total caps in a bottle. thats 90 workouts. the pump is insane. the reason i got it was because of all the hype on this site. man these guys were right and its the only nitric oxide that gives me good shoulder and back pumps. it gives all your secondary muscles a pump and you just looked jacked in the mirror after a workout. stuff is the best. i know yoked is getting alot of buzz but i dont think i can jump ship from this. but nos pump is solid and a good first supp in this department.

MMAFreak

Pretty simple concept here since this supplement is just arginine

Pretty simple concept here since this supplement is just arginine akg. That's not a bad thing considering some preworkouts just don't give a strong enough pump compared to others and this is a great way to get some extra AAKG in the mix. You can find it at Wal-Mart for only 12 bucks a bottle which makes it an excellent value. The only bad thing about this product is that for some reason it is becoming harder and harder to find. You can always find it at walmarts website, but to actually find it in stores is becoming pretty difficult. I personally love the feeling of a strong pump and this product delivers in that aspect for a very good price. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a little extra pump from their workout.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Awsome Price
    • Great Pumps

Posted May 10, 2010
      did you stack this with any other pre-workout product?

MMAFreak

Posted May 10, 2010
      Yeah. I have stacked it with Jack3d, White Flood, and Muscle Marinade. I only took two pills with white flood since it gives pretty good pumps on its own.

Posted May 10, 2010
      Anyone know where else they sell this stuff?

Kyl35

I would recommend it to anyone looking for cheap L-arginine

About 2 years ago, I heard about this product after buying a different Body Fortress product. I became interested after I found out that it would help with pump and vascularity. I could not find it at any of my local Walmart's, so I looked online and they had it for $9.97 and bought it.

Now onto my experience with Nos pump. First of all, when I first took this, it was by itself. I had just finished with NO-Xplode and I was in the market for a new kind of prew.o. supp. During my 1st workout on nos pump, I immediately noticed a "pumped" up feeling quicker than usual. At the end of the workout, I felt very pumped up and vascular. I took this by itself for a week straight, the I invested in Jack3d. I took Jacked for a week by itself, just to see how it would do, by itself, then I began nos pump again with the Jacked. I took nos pump(3 caps) 20 min before Jacked, then waited 15 min after that to hit the weights. I felt like nos pump improved the effects of Jacked. Once I was done my workout, I felt HUGE. The blood was definitely flowing through my veins.

After about 3 years of taking this, I still use it today before my workout(in coherence with my pre-workout supp). Super NOS Pump isn't anything "special", its just AAKG(L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate), which is supposed to support blood flow and increase nutrient delivery to the muscles. Despite it not being something "special", I would recommend it to anyone looking for cheap L-arginine. By itself, this stuff is pretty decent, but stacked with a pre-workout supplement, its amazing.

One more thing to add, I just bought some more this week and they now have free shipping on walmart.com for this product. Its fedex ground but only takes about 4-5 days, which is not bad at all for free shipping.

Good luck to everyone and hope this helps.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Noticeable Pump
      • Vascualrity
      • Affordable
      • Effective With Pre Workout Supps

Posted January 27, 2011
        Good review Kyle, so I repped you. However...

I'm not a fan of supplements sold at either Wal-Mart or Costco. I know for a fact that Kirkland supplements are of the cheapest quality, especially their multi-vitamins. I don't mind finding a great deal on supplements at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, or online. But cheap is cheap. My experience with Body fortress was not a good one. Their protein made me so sick that I will never try one of their products again. I don't care if they have a nano-machine supplement in ten years.

Posted January 27, 2011
        Kirkland Supplements sold at Costco get high rating by Cosumer Reports Vitamin Shoppe Multi-Vitamins do not. Just something to think about.

Posted January 27, 2011
        I don't buy my vitamins at Vitamin Shoppe. Though they do sell other quality goods. No, I love my GNC vitamins. Always have, always will. There new Longevity packs have really made me feel a whole lot better.

*their

kevO

Posted January 27, 2011
        Probably the only effective Body Fortress Supp. I got very good pumps from this, used a bunch of bottles before NitroxII came out. Good Review Bud...

Posted January 28, 2011
        I absolutely DESPISE their protein. Its a good starter protein for someone who is new to lifting and or is on a budget. As for the Nos Pump, the only product, like Kevo said, that is effective.

@Kineticpen, this is sold on bodybuilding.com as well.

Posted January 28, 2011
        If I was going to make a review on this product, I would cut and paste it from this one. Great review. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Posted January 28, 2011
        Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Posted January 28, 2011
        Nice review bro. This helps. Btw, is it ok to exceed the serving recommendation? Because i'm thinking about up the dosage to 5 pills see if it will give me a bigger pump.

Posted January 28, 2011
        3 grams of arginine should be good enough. Taking in to much arginine can have side effects such as hypotension, sickness, diarhea, nausea, etc..You could take up to 5 grams in a day and be fine, just don't go up to 9-12 grams. If you are looking for more of a pump product that will reap better results, look into Nitrox II.

Posted January 28, 2011
        Cool cool. Thanks for the advise man. I'll check it out and see what's up.

dansley

First off, let me mention, that I, like most, almost always refuse to purchase any type of supplement from a store like Wal-Mart, Meijer, etc. However, after finding an extensive amount of positive feedback online (mostly this site)I decided it would be something I would consider trying. So, when I stumbled upon it at my local Meijer, I snatched up two bottles of it for 22 bucks.

Effectiveness: I am relatively new to the "pump" supplement scene, as I've always liked to keep it simple. Yet I was pleasantly surprised in my first workout with Super NOS Pump. I'm already a decently vascular person, but this stuff makes my forearm veins POP and gives me the "spider-web" effect on my shoulders. While these results aren't out of this world, I rated it an 8 because it does exactly what it's supposed to.

Value: At my local Meijer I found Super NOS Pump for $11.35 a bottle, which is down right dirt-cheap. Obviously, for a basic "pump" pill this is to be expected. I only use one serving pre-workout, as I don't feel the need for the post-workout dose. This way each bottle lasts 30 workouts, which comes out to around $0.38 per serving. I left this rating at a 9, because, well there's almost always room for improvement.

Negatives: There isn't much to complain about, but beware, if you have trouble with large pills this may not be the supplement for you. I have no issues with larger pills, but this may be a problem for some.

Overall: In my opinion, if you're looking for a solid, effective, and cost-effective "pump" supplement that is relatively easy to come by, this would be a nice option. You get good "bang for your buck" and decent results to boot. Don't expect mind-blowing results, but instead a good addition to your pre-workout stack. Highly recommended.

Super NOS Pump gives you a ridiculous pump

I'm not even sure where to begin with this product. Well It actually took me awhile to get this because i could not find it at any walmart stores so i eventually had to order it from walmart.com. (great shipping price too by the way) Well i decided to try this after reading great reviews about it and i am very glad i did. I took 3 pills 45 minutes before my workout and then i took 2-2 1/2 scoops of Jacked 15 minutes before my workout. I thought my pumps were good with just jack3d (and they were) but Super NOS Pump gives you a ridiculous pump. My first day trying jack3d and Super NOS Pump together was on a back/bicep day and i swear that halfway through my workout i tried to take my headphones out and couldn't because my arms were so pumped up. My friends thought that that was hilarious but it just shows that this product does what it is designed to do. I'd definitely check into this product if you're looking for a good, cheap aakg product or if you are a big fan of the pump I'd definitely check into this. This will definitely be one of the supplements that i stick with for awhile. Also, i didn't take 3 pills recommend post-workout because i didn't feel like i needed to but i was just using it for the pumps and vascularity.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Vascularity

Posted July 23, 2010
          Solid review bro! My first bottles' shipping was great and then the second one got sent to Kansas (i live in northern WV) and after 2 weeks i called and some foreign guy was like "I'm sure it's on it's way to your mail box as we speak!" and i was like..I'm sure it's not because it says it is in KANSAS !! and he was like, "If it doesnt come, call us back in 2 days" So i did and a very nice lady hooked me up with a new bottle and admitted it was sent to the wrong place and she gave me mail express which arrived in 2 days for no extra charges. Then they didnt get the call back on the first bottle in time so it got to my house 2 days later and i got 2 bottles for the price of 1. SCORE

Posted July 23, 2010
          thanks man! and haha that sucks bro. I'd be so mad if they messed up my order like that but it looks like you ended up with a pretty good deal at the end.

Posted July 23, 2010
          Yea dude i was trying so hard not to fly off the handle on the phone because i know what it's like having customers break your balls when you are trying to make a living. Thankfully, i did score a nice deal and it was worth the wait :)

Posted July 23, 2010
          Okay I've seen a lot of good reviews on this product, but what I don't get is that a lot of of the reviews include the users taking this product and still stack it with jack3d. Jack3d in itself is an awesome product they both basically do the same thing why stack them both and then critique them? Shouldn't they be used separately and critiqued individually, how would you know which one is working especially if you were taking jack3d first?

Posted July 23, 2010
          Yes, Jack3d by itself is a great product. I've been on and off of Jack3d for awhile. I just recently incorporated super nos pump with Jack3d. The reason most people, including myself, take super nos pump with jack3d is because of the amazing pumps you get taking both together. You can get great pumps from jack3d but stacking super nos pumps with it really takes your pumps to the next level. I've taken Jack3d by itself for awhile (i also wrote a review about it on this site awhile ago). I am currently taking purple wraath with super nos pump and i am still getting great pumps from this product. All super nos pump is is AAKG so you could take this by itself and get good pumps without taking Jack3d. I hope that answers your questions.

Posted July 24, 2010
          Oh yeah thanks you answer it perfectly nice and thanks again.

Posted July 24, 2010
          no problem man.

Zero side effects, no taste, a good pump to help you out

This is a product that I found while skimming the "nutrition/supplement" aisle at Wal Mart. For $10, I figured that I couldnt go wrong. I was glad that i bought the stuff. Sometimes I take this product by itself pre and post workout (4 pills each) or I stack this very inexpensive arginine with another pre workout supplement. For the money, it is one of the cheapest supps out there, and I have to give Body Fortress credit for cramming a decent product into a small price tag.Zero side effects, no taste, a good pump to help you out, and a very affordable price make this a great overall product by itself and especially stacked with other pre or post workout supplements

I get awesome pumps when I take 3 of these about 45min-1hr before my workout

I just started taking this stuff. I get awesome pumps when I take 3 of these about 45min-1hr before my workout. I haven't really noticed any increase in energy or strength. Makes my veins pop out a little more than usual but nothing insane like I was expecting haha. The price is unbeatable, 10 bucks shipped to my door. The pills are pretty large but not unbearable. Good product for pumps though.

Posted July 10, 2010
            Where did you get this at online man?

Posted July 10, 2010
            I ordered it from walmart.com and took a little less than a week to come in. It was $10 and some change.

dammit

I bought this because I'm working out at night and all the pre-workout drinks contain way too much caffeine for me to take that late. So, I saw some good things about it (including the awesome $10 price tag at WalMart) and tried it. I took 3 pills 45 minutes before my workout and had quite a great experience with it. My workout lasted a bit longer, my pumps were great and I was even lifting a little more than previously. Post workout I took another 3 with some SciFit Kre-Alkalin, and still had solid pumps throughout the rest of the evening. At this price, I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a good, cheap arginine supplement.

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Great Pumps

The pumps are ridiculous

so i got this after reading all these reviews, and i must say, i was skeptical at first...i mean ca'mon....walmart? im currently deployed in afghanistan right now and the PX (shopping store) sells Body Fortress supps, now idk but it kinda looks shady compared to other brands. so the only BF product i bought was the shaker, then this came along and i had to give it a try. i got it on my least fav day to work out (LEGS ughhhhh!) so i popped 3 pills 30 min prior and took 3 scoops jack3d 15 min prior....and OHHHHHHH MAN!!!!!! it felt like a beast!!!!!! the pumps are ridiculous. thats the kinda supps i love!!!! the ones you feel that are working. i cannot see myself not buying more bottles in the future, and i recommend this product to everyone to try out at least once. great product at a ridiculously great price. hooooorahhhhh...

Posted July 25, 2010
                Nice review. Keep fighting the good fight brother and Thank You. My bro is in cali right now for pre-deployment training with the Marines and he is headed to Afganistan in 3 weeks. Get some fellas!

Posted July 25, 2010
                @moff- yea your right and wrong bro, your right that this product should be critiqued by itself. that ill give to you, but the reason for supp reviews, is to give the reader an idea of how the product is for people that have finished using them, so im just putting a great stack out there so that other people can have the same benefits i got out of this product. IE: lemons make great lemonade! but u also need water and sugar....lol get me? also....

Manimal...thats whats up bro..and dont thank me. someones gotta do the job.

Posted July 25, 2010
                lol lol lol Okkk bro I feel you.....

Posted July 25, 2010
                it is really the nos pump giving you an increase in pumps? or is it your 3 scoops of jack3d. try jack3d by itself and see if its the same.