Super NOS Blast

By: Body Fortress

Super NOS Blast is a Pump Product manufactured by Body Fortress. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

What should I take with Super NOS Blast?
Frankiemusc
  August 19, 2011

This is the second product I have purchased of this particular brand, as part of my "lower budget" supplement experiment.

I purchased this at Walmart, as a result of having a $3 coupon and figured why not give this particular pwo an opportunity.

This is marketed as a pwo and pump product.

I utilized this in two different ways as a result of initial issues with the product.

Value-10

Purchased this at Walmart, paid $23 total, including a $3 coupon. I used 2 scoops per day, and that lasted me just over 1 month, based on my workout schedule.

Mixability-6

I mixed this as directed initially with 12 ounces of water with a spoon. You really have to mix this well for at least 1 minute.

If you don't, u will notice, what I think is the creatine crystals floating on the top of the water and if u chug it they stick to the sides of the glass.

Taste-8

The product only comes in fruit punch flavor. It had a fruity, somewhat tart flavor and wasn't bad at all.

Side Effects

For the first few days, I started taking 2 scoops as directed 30 minutes prior to my workout, which was causing a significant bloat pre-workout for me which I was not a fan of in starting my warm up cardio.

In reading the directions, there was a suggestion of taking 1 scoop prior and 1 scoop intra-workout.

Going forward that is how I proCEEded to use this product and it made all the difference.

Effectiveness-7

My best results from this product came using 1 scoop about 45 minutes prior to the gym and 1 scoop intra-workout. After 45 minutes I definitely felt some decent/clean energy from the product and the intra scoop kept it going.

The bloating was minimal as used above for me.

I got a pretty decent pump from this as compared to using no product. Would rate my pump a 7/10 and the energy was about an 8/10.

No crash ever, with any use.

Overall 7

This product is worth a try, the energy/pump was pretty decent for the price and I would consider buying it again.
  • Decent Pumps
  • Great Value
  • Very Good Energy
  • Very Slight Bloat
  • 2 Coops Gave Significant Bloat

• hulkish1
    August 19, 2011

The poor mans work out supps i love it nice review "bro"
  • mnpride
    September 25, 2014

When taking this supp intra-workout, would it be best to down the whole mix half way through the workout or sip on it through the workout?

I just wanted to write a review about this supplement because it's easily available, and did what I needed it to do at the time. However now that I have been aware of this site I can see that there are many better Pre Workout supplements that I can get for equal or less cost. So here is what I experienced from Super NOS blast.

Effectiveness - 7

The last pre workout I used before this was Jack3d...

Effectiveness - 7

The last pre workout I used before this was Jack3d before they changed it. Which was incredible. I would find myself in the gym for 3 hours and still looking for more things to do. It had been about a year since I used anything though. I picked up NOS Blast at Walmart for $30. When I started using it I did notice a great increase in muscle pump and endurance. The Pump would last about 45 minutes maybe an hour. I would go to the gym on my lunch breaks during the day so I had limited time and didn't want to have a huge caffeine rush and pump the rest of the day. That is why This Product actually worked well for me. It gave me the pump and energy I needed for the time I needed it. I really took an appreciation for the product after I ran out. After using it for every workout. My body felt weak and lazy when I went to the gym without it.

Taste - 8

Personally I don't take supplements for the taste. I take them for the Effect and results. This did taste pretty good though. I had a fruit punch flavor and I just mixed it with water, and slugged it down fast.

Value - 5

I value this with a 5 just because it was $30. Now that I know what else I can get for thirty dollars I will never buy this again. If it was 15 bucks just like the creatine and protein they have out there then I might consider it.

Overall - 8

The Reason I still rate this as an 8 is because overall this is a decent product. It did what it was supposed too. My muscle's loved it. It helped me plow through intense but short workouts when limited on time. It overall helped me gain lots of muscle mass and size from these hard workouts. It went right down and kicked in within minutes. I did not experience any side effects or any jitters while taking it. Nor did I have any crash moments after my workout.

• Decent Pumps
  • Maintains Prolonged Endurance Energy
  • Very Little Side Effects
  • Excellent When Used As Directed.
  • Costs To Much
  September 8, 2013

3.0

First, I'd like to say that I'm not going to get into explaining all of the ingredients that are in this product. Just a quick summary of my experience with it. I decided to use Body Fortress NOS Blast Fruit Punch since a friend said he had great pumps and energy with it and I had just finished the last of my Jack3d.

1: Taste....I wouldn't say it's horrendous but it's pretty close with a strange after taste. I mixed it with water and added Mio Green Thunder to make it somewhat easier to drink. Overall: 3

2:Effectiveness: It may be that since I had been using Jack3d and...

2:Effectiveness: It may be that since I had been using Jack3d and Animal Rage before trying NOS Blast I have built a tolerance to the stimulants and need a bigger dose to see better results. I barely had any pump at all and very little energy spike.I actually started to double the recommended serving of two scoops to three. With that I did get a better pump and energy spike but still not up to other products. Maybe if you haven't used a PWO product before or have a low tolerance it will be more effective. Overall: 2

Side Effects: Some PWO products I've used have made me itch, turn red, gave me hot flashes, made me jittery and sometimes scared the heck out of me. NOS Blast had none of that, even with upping the recommended serving. No side effects at all. Overall:10

Price: It was 29.99 at Wal-Mart. With the knowledge that I can go to Amazon.com or GNC and get a much better product for 2-3 dollars more I don't consider NOS Blast to be a bargain at all.Overall:2

Summary: Considering that there are much better PWO products that really deliver great pumps and energy for a small increase in price I was extremely disappointed that I wasted my hard earned money on NOS Blast. Lesson learned.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Energy Boost
  • Very Little Side Effects
  • Low Pumps

I started using this product to give me an edge in energy, but also because I am sensitive to caffeine and this has caused me to stay away from products that contain it. I have started with 1/2 of the 1 scoop dose recommended and have worked myself up to the i scoop. I feel an increase in my mood without the side effects of the jitters and rapid heart beats. I have noticed I can lift much more weight in the gym and push myself through workouts that otherwise I stop in the middle of. The energy and pumps I get from this product is tremendous. Compared to NO Explode and Super Pump 250, its just what I need without the guessing of what's in the product and how much. Thanks Body Fortress for providing accurate information on your ingredients.
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.