Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Muscle Formulas > Body Fortress > Super NOS Blast

Body Fortress Super NOS Blast

Super NOS Blast Body Fortress User Rating: (14 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 40% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for Super NOS Blast (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
25.98 Buy Super NOS Blast Thousands of Supplements! Buy Super NOS Blast
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Muscle Pharm Arnold Iron Pump Reviews
Arnold Iron Pump (5 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Goal: Cutting, Lean Bulk Stack: Super NOS Blast, Jack3d, etc. Help?
I have only been taking supplements for the past 5 months and I used them to try...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Super NOS Blast Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Super NOS Blast Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Value (11)
    • Increased Energy (10)
    • Decent Pumps (6)
    • Maintains Prolonged Endurance Energy (3)
    • Bad Taste (6)
    • Very Slight Bloat (2)
    • 2 Coops Gave Significant Bloat (2)
    • Made Me Hungerier (1)
    January 25, 2014

Kingjames57

Age: 29

January 25, 2014
    Wasn't Expecting much, It Did what I wanted it to

I just wanted to write a review about this supplement because it's easily available, and did what I needed it to do at the time. However now that I have been aware of this site I can see that there are many better Pre Workout supplements that I can get for equal or less cost. So here is what I experienced from Super NOS blast.

Effectiveness - 7

The last pre workout I used before this was Jack3d before they changed it. Which was incredible. I would find myself in the gym for 3 hours and still looking for more things to do. It had been about a year since I used anything though. I picked up NOS Blast at Walmart for $30. When I started using it I did notice a great increase in muscle pump and endurance. The Pump would last about 45 minutes maybe an hour. I would go to the gym on my lunch breaks during the day so I had limited time and didn't want to have a huge caffeine rush and pump the rest of the day. That is why This Product actually worked well for me. It gave me the pump and energy I needed for the time I needed it. I really took an appreciation for the product after I ran out. After using it for every workout. My body felt weak and lazy when I went to the gym without it.

Taste - 8

Personally I don't take supplements for the taste. I take them for the Effect and results. This did taste pretty good though. I had a fruit punch flavor and I just mixed it with water, and slugged it down fast.

Value - 5

I value this with a 5 just because it was $30. Now that I know what else I can get for thirty dollars I will never buy this again. If it was 15 bucks just like the creatine and protein they have out there then I might consider it.

Overall - 8

The Reason I still rate this as an 8 is because overall this is a decent product. It did what it was supposed too. My muscle's loved it. It helped me plow through intense but short workouts when limited on time. It overall helped me gain lots of muscle mass and size from these hard workouts. It went right down and kicked in within minutes. I did not experience any side effects or any jitters while taking it. Nor did I have any crash moments after my workout.

• Very Little Side Effects
    • Excellent When Used As Directed.
    • Costs To Much
    January 13, 2014

incredicone

Age: 35

January 13, 2014
    My successful regimen and stacking recommendations.

I just added this supplement to the protein/creatine for PWO effect. This product is great for me (4 days a week weight training plus 2-3 days of cardio, usually spin or cardio kickboxin). I have lost 4 inches from my waistline and added significant weight to my lifting regimen. I get my supplements at Walgreens due to great pricing and availability. I recommend this combo to anyone healthy enough for caffeine/taurine intake. I also stack ephedrine sulphate to the PWO drink. I have had excellent results but would only recommend this to healthy individuals. I do pyramid sets when lifting and 55 min spin cardio at high intensity. This stack has been great for me with little negative side effect aside from taste but that is acceptable. PWO stack is 2 scoops NOS Blast plus one scoop protein and 100mg ephedrine sulphate and another 60 mg whey protein after on lifting days. Results after 60 days have been dramatic fat loss and increase in strenmf and lean mass. There's not much better for the price and everything is available right there in Walgreens. I would recommend this stack to anyone healthy enough to handle the CAE stack. I would not recommend it if you are not committed to a 5-6 days a week training schedule. Commitment to your body and health will always yeild the best results. Lack of consistency can be hard on the heart so if ya do it, do it right. Do not add ephedrine if you have a weak heart or if law forbids.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent When Used As Directed.
    • Reflux
    • Very Slight Bloat
    September 8, 2013

saywhatever

Age: 45

September 8, 2013
    NOS Blast is NOS no go.

First, I'd like to say that I'm not going to get into explaining all of the ingredients that are in this product. Just a quick summary of my experience with it. I decided to use Body Fortress NOS Blast Fruit Punch since a friend said he had great pumps and energy with it and I had just finished the last of my Jack3d.

1: Taste....I wouldn't say it's horrendous but it's pretty close with a strange after taste. I mixed it with water and added Mio Green Thunder to make it somewhat easier to drink. Overall: 3

2:Effectiveness: It may be that since I had been using Jack3d and Animal Rage before trying NOS Blast I have built a tolerance to the stimulants and need a bigger dose to see better results. I barely had any pump at all and very little energy spike.I actually started to double the recommended serving of two scoops to three. With that I did get a better pump and energy spike but still not up to other products. Maybe if you haven't used a PWO product before or have a low tolerance it will be more effective. Overall: 2

Side Effects: Some PWO products I've used have made me itch, turn red, gave me hot flashes, made me jittery and sometimes scared the heck out of me. NOS Blast had none of that, even with upping the recommended serving. No side effects at all. Overall:10

Price: It was 29.99 at Wal-Mart. With the knowledge that I can go to Amazon.com or GNC and get a much better product for 2-3 dollars more I don't consider NOS Blast to be a bargain at all.Overall:2

Summary: Considering that there are much better PWO products that really deliver great pumps and energy for a small increase in price I was extremely disappointed that I wasted my hard earned money on NOS Blast. Lesson learned.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Very Little Side Effects
    • Slight Energy Boost
    • Low Pumps
    January 25, 2013

Age: 55

January 25, 2013
     In training for 5 and 10K runs after a 20 yr. layoff, I have tried on a consistent basis the Body Fortress NOS BLAST as a morning pre-running drink approximately 30 minutes before the event. Nothing else is consumed other than extra water for hydration.

I have found it to maintain energy and endurance moreso than the standard complex carb drinks that are normally administered 2-3 hrs. before training.

This is interesting to me because the NOS BLAST is primarily recommended for weight training/bodybuilding sessions.

Has anyone else experienced these same results with this or similar nitric oxide drink mixes prior to endurance running events?
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Maintains Prolonged Endurance Energy
    • Great Value
      May 28, 2012

tkong

Age: 19

May 28, 2012
       This has to be one of the worst preworkouts I've used. It will get you slightly increased pumpped but not much at all. I would suggest getting Jack3d or Beta Nox well before trying this waste of money. I experienced gains which were typical if not taking anything and needed to take at least two scoops to feel it working. It would be fairly priced if it actually worked.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Slight Energy Boost
        March 5, 2012

HawkPride

Age: 14

March 5, 2012
         Alright so first review! Here we go, well first off I picked up this stuff from Wal-Mart for about $30, thats pretty good value considering I have NO cash at all.

RESULTS: This was some what effective, it did give me quite an energy boost. Im not sure if im a non responder to arginine but I didnt experience a very good pump with this product.

TASTE: Honestly, the taste was awful, the after taste was the equivalent of cherry medicine. I followed the directions of mixing 2 scoops with around 12 ounces of water too, I tried mixing it with cranberry to make the taste tolerable but it didnt help much, ill take results over taste any day.

SIDE EFFECTS: Other than a slight bloat after the 2 scoops, nothing.

Overall: It was a good starter for me as a PWO and it had good value, nice results, and minimal side effects.
        • Very Good Energy
        • 2 Coops Gave Significant Bloat
        slysteps
        slysteps

Joined: 8/2011
        Reviews: 12
        Reputation: +278
        at 30 bucks, you got ripped off. you can go to gnc and for a few bucks more get assault, which is currently one of the top ranked PWO. dont feel bad tho...this was the first one i tried too haha

November 30, 2011

bewst

Reviews: 5

Age: 25

November 30, 2011
         After having a mixed results with jack3d I decided to try this stuff because it was cheap and easily available.; I hate ordering supplements online and waiting a week to get them and try them out.

The first thing I noticed was I didn't get the tingling I got with jack3d, I'm guessing due to the lack of Beta-alanine. Not a negative or positive, just an indifferent and something that may sway your opinion if you don't like that tingle. I also didn't get the incredibly intense focus and want-to-lift-the-entire-gym attitude that jack3d gave me. I'm a fairly self motivated person so again, not something that I really really needed.

I did notice a nice increase in pump. Gains came faster then when on jack3d and I was able to do more weight and more reps. What I mean is instead of struggling on the 10th rep with jack3d I could squeeze out the 12th rep with this stuff.

Another plus of this stuff (for me) is there is no 1,3 dimethylamylamine. Jack3d was loaded with that stuff and it gave me some severe side effects, read: stim-d*ck. Which was a complete deal breaker for me.

My biggest disappointment was the adverse affects to my cardio. When on jack3d I was making serious gains running. I was getting close to 8 minute miles and felt like I could run marathons and still have a little left in the tank. I do NOT get that feeling on this stuff at all. I'm struggling with 10 minute miles now. I've got no clue why this happened but that's how it affected me.

I also recently started taking Hydroxystim and if I take the recommended dosage of that, plus this stuff I get the caffeine shakes bad. So something else to consider if you're taking anything else that is caffeine heavy.

TLDR: Good pump, no 1,3 dim, good ingredients, doesn't give incredible focus.

Joined: 1/2013
          Reputation: 0
          In morning runs, try the NOS BLAST mixed with water approx. 30 min. prior to your run...This has worked well for me.

August 19, 2011

Frankiemusc

Reviews: 37

Age: 36

August 19, 2011
           This is the second product I have purchased of this particular brand, as part of my "lower budget" supplement experiment.

I purchased this at Walmart, as a result of having a $3 coupon and figured why not give this particular pwo an opportunity.

This is marketed as a pwo and pump product.

I utilized this in two different ways as a result of initial issues with the product.

Value-10

Purchased this at Walmart, paid $23 total, including a $3 coupon. I used 2 scoops per day, and that lasted me just over 1 month, based on my workout schedule.

Mixability-6

I mixed this as directed initially with 12 ounces of water with a spoon. You really have to mix this well for at least 1 minute.

If you don't, u will notice, what I think is the creatine crystals floating on the top of the water and if u chug it they stick to the sides of the glass.

Taste-8

The product only comes in fruit punch flavor. It had a fruity, somewhat tart flavor and wasn't bad at all.

Side Effects

For the first few days, I started taking 2 scoops as directed 30 minutes prior to my workout, which was causing a significant bloat pre-workout for me which I was not a fan of in starting my warm up cardio.

In reading the directions, there was a suggestion of taking 1 scoop prior and 1 scoop intra-workout.

Going forward that is how I proCEEded to use this product and it made all the difference.

Effectiveness-7

My best results from this product came using 1 scoop about 45 minutes prior to the gym and 1 scoop intra-workout. After 45 minutes I definitely felt some decent/clean energy from the product and the intra scoop kept it going.

The bloating was minimal as used above for me.

I got a pretty decent pump from this as compared to using no product. Would rate my pump a 7/10 and the energy was about an 8/10.

No crash ever, with any use.

Overall 7

This product is worth a try, the energy/pump was pretty decent for the price and I would consider buying it again.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Great Value
          • Very Good Energy
          • Very Slight Bloat
          • 2 Coops Gave Significant Bloat
          hulkish1
          hulkish1

Joined: 8/2011
          Reviews: 63
          Reputation: +3046
          the poor mans work out supps i love it nice review "bro"

July 15, 2011

Blaise242424

Age: 21

July 15, 2011
           I was really surprised how good this product made me feel, since I purchased it at my local Walmart. I workout twice a day and use one scoop before each and feel a great Boost. Weights seem to feel lighter. During my second workout I feel the same energy surge with absolutely no crash. Only downside is the horrendous taste. I would compare the taste to a bottle of baby vitamins crushed up and mixed with water.
          September 27, 2010

theboxer3

Reviews: 8

Age: 30

September 27, 2010
           This was a fairly good supp,ok pump.Gave me energy for hours,but one sideaffect i didnt like was it made me hungery after takeing it.It had an awful taste but most supplements do i wont buy agin.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Decent Pumps
          • Made Me Hungerier
          • More Energy Than Pumps

Have you used Super NOS Blast? Submit your own Review!