Super NOS Blast

By Body Fortress
Super NOS Blast Body Fortress
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 14 Reviews)

Ranks #27 of 52 (better than 49%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Frankiemusc

Frankiemusc's Super NOS Blast Review

This is the second product I have purchased of this particular brand, as part of my "lower budget" supplement experiment.

I purchased this at Walmart, as a result of having a $3 coupon and figured why not give this particular pwo an opportunity.

This is marketed as a pwo...

This is marketed as a pwo and pump product.

I utilized this in two different ways as a result of initial issues with the product.

Value-10

Purchased this at Walmart, paid $23 total, including a $3 coupon. I used 2 scoops per day, and that lasted me just over 1 month, based on my workout schedule.

Mixability-6

I mixed this as directed initially with 12 ounces of water with a spoon. You really have to mix this well for at least 1 minute.

If you don't, u will notice, what I think is the creatine crystals floating on the top of the water and if u chug it they stick to the sides of the glass.

Taste-8

The product only comes in fruit punch flavor. It had a fruity, somewhat tart flavor and wasn't bad at all.

Side Effects

For the first few days, I started taking 2 scoops as directed 30 minutes prior to my workout, which was causing a significant bloat pre-workout for me which I was not a fan of in starting my warm up cardio.

In reading the directions, there was a suggestion of taking 1 scoop prior and 1 scoop intra-workout.

Going forward that is how I proCEEded to use this product and it made all the difference.

Effectiveness-7

My best results from this product came using 1 scoop about 45 minutes prior to the gym and 1 scoop intra-workout. After 45 minutes I definitely felt some decent/clean energy from the product and the intra scoop kept it going.

The bloating was minimal as used above for me.

I got a pretty decent pump from this as compared to using no product. Would rate my pump a 7/10 and the energy was about an 8/10.

No crash ever, with any use.

Overall 7

This product is worth a try, the energy/pump was pretty decent for the price and I would consider buying it again.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Very Good Energy
  • Very Slight Bloat
  • 2 Coops Gave Significant Bloat

hulkish1

Posted August 19, 2011
the poor mans work out supps i love it nice review "bro"

I started using this product to give me an edge in energy

I started using this product to give me an edge in energy, but also because I am sensitive to caffeine and this has caused me to stay away from products that contain it. I have started with 1/2 of the 1 scoop dose recommended and have worked myself up to the i scoop. I feel an increase in my mood without the side effects of the jitters and rapid heart beats. I have noticed I can lift much more weight in the gym and push myself through workouts that otherwise I stop in the middle of. The energy and pumps I get from this product is tremendous. Compared to NO Explode and Super Pump 250, its just what I need without the guessing of what's in the product and how much. Thanks Body Fortress for providing accurate information on your ingredients.

Cons:

Got a funky after taste but who cares if it does what it is supposed to

I am new to PWO supps but the first time I took this I felt like a machine. I didnt want to leave the gym. Got a funky after taste but who cares if it does what it is supposed to.

Posted March 20, 2010
      where did you find it at?

Posted March 20, 2010
      I checked on Walmart.com you cant buy it on the site but you can find the nearest store that carries it. Took a while though, had to check it daily.

Posted March 20, 2010
      You can take a look at bodyfortress.com there you can look at a list of store that have it.

workoutguru

Posted March 20, 2010
      I saw this stuff listed on walmarts website and it said it was out of stock. It said limited store carry it. You will just have to wait till they get more instock and then order it. That is what I had to do with there Super Nos Pump pills

bewst

bewst's Super NOS Blast Review

After having a mixed results with jack3d I decided to try this stuff because it was cheap and easily available.; I hate ordering supplements online and waiting a week to get them and try them out.

The first thing I noticed was I didn't get the tingling I got with jack3d, I'm guessing due to the lack of Beta-alanine. Not a negative or positive, just an indifferent and something that may sway your opinion if you don't like that tingle. I also didn't get the incredibly intense focus and want-to-lift-the-entire-gym attitude that jack3d gave me. I'm a fairly self motivated person so again, not something that I really really needed.

I did notice a nice increase in pump. Gains came faster then when on jack3d and I was able to do more weight and more reps. What I mean is instead of struggling on the 10th rep with jack3d I could squeeze out the 12th rep with this stuff.

Another plus of this stuff (for me) is there is no 1,3 dimethylamylamine. Jack3d was loaded with that stuff and it gave me some severe side effects, read: stim-d*ck. Which was a complete deal breaker for me.

My biggest disappointment was the adverse affects to my cardio. When on jack3d I was making serious gains running. I was getting close to 8 minute miles and felt like I could run marathons and still have a little left in the tank. I do NOT get that feeling on this stuff at all. I'm struggling with 10 minute miles now. I've got no clue why this happened but that's how it affected me.

I also recently started taking Hydroxystim and if I take the recommended dosage of that, plus this stuff I get the caffeine shakes bad. So something else to consider if you're taking anything else that is caffeine heavy.

TLDR: Good pump, no 1,3 dim, good ingredients, doesn't give incredible focus.

Posted November 30, 2011
        In morning runs, try the NOS BLAST mixed with water approx. 30 min. prior to your run...This has worked well for me.

Wasn't Expecting much, It Did what I wanted it to

I just wanted to write a review about this supplement because it's easily available, and did what I needed it to do at the time. However now that I have been aware of this site I can see that there are many better Pre Workout supplements that I can get for equal or less cost. So here is what I experienced from Super NOS blast.

Effectiveness - 7

The last pre workout I used before this was Jack3d before they changed it. Which was incredible. I would find myself in the gym for 3 hours and still looking for more things to do. It had been about a year since I used anything though. I picked up NOS Blast at Walmart for $30. When I started using it I did notice a great increase in muscle pump and endurance. The Pump would last about 45 minutes maybe an hour. I would go to the gym on my lunch breaks during the day so I had limited time and didn't want to have a huge caffeine rush and pump the rest of the day. That is why This Product actually worked well for me. It gave me the pump and energy I needed for the time I needed it. I really took an appreciation for the product after I ran out. After using it for every workout. My body felt weak and lazy when I went to the gym without it.

Taste - 8

Personally I don't take supplements for the taste. I take them for the Effect and results. This did taste pretty good though. I had a fruit punch flavor and I just mixed it with water, and slugged it down fast.

Value - 5

I value this with a 5 just because it was $30. Now that I know what else I can get for thirty dollars I will never buy this again. If it was 15 bucks just like the creatine and protein they have out there then I might consider it.

Overall - 8

The Reason I still rate this as an 8 is because overall this is a decent product. It did what it was supposed too. My muscle's loved it. It helped me plow through intense but short workouts when limited on time. It overall helped me gain lots of muscle mass and size from these hard workouts. It went right down and kicked in within minutes. I did not experience any side effects or any jitters while taking it. Nor did I have any crash moments after my workout.

• Maintains Prolonged Endurance Energy
        • Very Little Side Effects
        • Excellent When Used As Directed.
        • Costs To Much

NOS Blast is NOS no go.

First, I'd like to say that I'm not going to get into explaining all of the ingredients that are in this product. Just a quick summary of my experience with it. I decided to use Body Fortress NOS Blast Fruit Punch since a friend said he had great pumps and energy with it and I had just finished the last of my Jack3d.

1: Taste....I wouldn't say it's horrendous but it's pretty close with a strange after taste. I mixed it with water and added Mio Green Thunder to make it somewhat easier to drink. Overall: 3

2:Effectiveness: It may be that since I had been using Jack3d and Animal Rage before trying NOS Blast I have built a tolerance to the stimulants and need a bigger dose to see better results. I barely had any pump at all and very little energy spike.I actually started to double the recommended serving of two scoops to three. With that I did get a better pump and energy spike but still not up to other products. Maybe if you haven't used a PWO product before or have a low tolerance it will be more effective. Overall: 2

Side Effects: Some PWO products I've used have made me itch, turn red, gave me hot flashes, made me jittery and sometimes scared the heck out of me. NOS Blast had none of that, even with upping the recommended serving. No side effects at all. Overall:10

Price: It was 29.99 at Wal-Mart. With the knowledge that I can go to Amazon.com or GNC and get a much better product for 2-3 dollars more I don't consider NOS Blast to be a bargain at all.Overall:2

Summary: Considering that there are much better PWO products that really deliver great pumps and energy for a small increase in price I was extremely disappointed that I wasted my hard earned money on NOS Blast. Lesson learned.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Very Little Side Effects
        • Slight Energy Boost
        • Low Pumps

hokietiger's Super NOS Blast Review

In training for 5 and 10K runs after a 20 yr. layoff, I have tried on a consistent basis the Body Fortress NOS BLAST as a morning pre-running drink approximately 30 minutes before the event. Nothing else is consumed other than extra water for hydration.

I have found it to maintain energy...

I have found it to maintain energy and endurance moreso than the standard complex carb drinks that are normally administered 2-3 hrs. before training.

This is interesting to me because the NOS BLAST is primarily recommended for weight training/bodybuilding sessions.

Has anyone else experienced these same results with this or similar nitric oxide drink mixes prior to endurance running events?

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Maintains Prolonged Endurance Energy
        • Great Value

tkong's Super NOS Blast Review

This has to be one of the worst preworkouts I've used. It will get you slightly increased pumpped but not much at all. I would suggest getting Jack3d or Beta Nox well before trying this waste of money. I experienced gains which were typical if not taking anything and needed to take at least two scoops to feel it working. It would be fairly priced if it actually worked.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Slight Energy Boost

HawkPride's Super NOS Blast Review

Alright so first review! Here we go, well first off I picked up this stuff from Wal-Mart for about $30, thats pretty good value considering I have NO cash at all.

RESULTS: This was some what effective, it did give me quite an energy boost. Im not sure if im a non responder to arginine but I didnt experience a very good pump with this product.

TASTE: Honestly, the taste was awful, the after taste was the equivalent of cherry medicine. I followed the directions of mixing 2 scoops with around 12 ounces of water too, I tried mixing it with cranberry to make the taste tolerable but it didnt help much, ill take results over taste any day.

SIDE EFFECTS: Other than a slight bloat after the 2 scoops, nothing.

Overall: It was a good starter for me as a PWO and it had good value, nice results, and minimal side effects.

• Very Good Energy
            • 2 Coops Gave Significant Bloat

slysteps

Posted March 5, 2012
            at 30 bucks, you got ripped off. you can go to gnc and for a few bucks more get assault, which is currently one of the top ranked PWO. dont feel bad tho...this was the first one i tried too haha

Blaise242424's Super NOS Blast Review

I was really surprised how good this product made me feel, since I purchased it at my local Walmart. I workout twice a day and use one scoop before each and feel a great Boost. Weights seem to feel lighter. During my second workout I feel the same energy surge with absolutely no crash. Only downside is the horrendous taste. I would compare the taste to a bottle of baby vitamins crushed up and mixed with water.