Home > Categories > Protein > Whey Protein > Body Fortress > Super Advanced Whey Protein

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein

Super Advanced Whey Protein Body Fortress User Rating: (75 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 81% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Super Advanced Whey Protein (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
14.98 Buy Super Advanced Whey Protein Thousands of Supplements! Buy Super Advanced Whey Protein
22.29 Buy Super Advanced Whey Protein eBay Buy Super Advanced Whey Protein
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Optimum 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (374 Reviews)
9.2
EAS 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (31 Reviews)
Optimum Nitro Core 24 Reviews
Nitro Core 24 (38 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Platinum Hydro Whey Reviews
Platinum Hydro Whey (98 Reviews)
9.1
GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 Reviews
Wheybolic Extreme 60 (79 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Whey Reviews
Elite Whey (71 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Is body fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein a good protein?
hey guys im currently on a mass cycle, and my main protein shake if you will is ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Super Advanced Whey Protein Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Super Advanced Whey Protein Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Value (46)
  • Builds Muscle (45)
  • Very Cheap When You Are Low On Cash (41)
  • Creatine (19)
  • Wish It Came In Bigger Sizes. (18)
  • Seems Very Cheap (16)
  • Tastes Bad (15)
  • Got From Walmart (14)
March 16, 2014

Rammpage

Age: 29

March 16, 2014
you cant go wrong for the price!

so about a year ago i was on a strict budget (my spending was out of control) and a buddy of mine at the gym recommended this to me, i was using ON Whey at the time. i went to walmart and picked up a 2lb tub for about $14 and had a $3 off mfg. coupon that i got out of the news paper, so for $11 you really cant complain about the value! even with out the coupon its still $14 for 2lbs.

2 scoops is 280 calories, 52g of protein, 3g of sugar, 15g of carbs, 4.5g of fat, it also contains creatine monohydrate but doesnt say how much on the tub, so that kinda sucks.

ive gone through over 10 of these, chocolate being my favorite, strawberry being a close second, when mixed with milk it tastes like strawberry nesquik! i experimented with the vanilla, i added 2 drops of vanilla extract to it (i was curious) and it actually tasted pretty damn good! you can also mix half a scoop of chocolate nesquik into the chocolate protein to boost the flavor, but its fine just as it is.

mixing id give it a 10, it leaves no clumps at all, and there's no residue caked in the bottom of your shaker cup after you're done. i will say, make sure you clean it right away, like any protein left in your cup the next day, its going to smell like a crime scene!!

i havent used any other brand since first trying this, i find its very effective, especially for the price! i keep one tub in my work bag and another at home

if you have a problem buying it at walmart, because it might make you look like less of a person, get it off amazon for the same price and free 2 day shipping with prime.

im done spending over $40 on protein that does the same thing as this stuff! if only they made casein, id be golden. its not the greatest thing, but hey, for under $20 there are zero complaints!!!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Get The Coupon
  • Its Dirt Cheap!
  • Creatine
  • Some Of The Better Chocolate Flavor Out There
  • Tastes Great
  • Very Cheap When You Are Low On Cash
  • And Get 2lbs For $11
brenth6112
brenth6112

Joined: 12/2012
Reviews: 17
Reputation: +454
You can get this at Ralphs for buy one get one free a lot of times an which makes it like 10 dollars a tub. I will always pick some up when that sale is going on.

Nice Review.

May 31, 2013

Age: 29

May 31, 2013
It's a decent, respectable protein for the low cost.

I've finished 3 tubs of Body Fortress Advanced, which can be found at just about any drug store or grocer. I purchased it because it was dirt cheap and at the time I was on a budget.

It's got great stats and a full profile of amino acids, pretty much all the basic stuff you need for a solid well rounded protein blend. The taste of the Vanilla was really bad in my opinion. I tried the Chocolate and it was better, although nothing great. The protein mixes very well in water, no chunks or packets of undissolved protein. It's very thin, which may leave you feeling a bit hungry.

The taste is fair for what it is, being a cheap protein. It's actually a decent taste when it first hits your tongue, but then after you swallow it has slightly awkward aftertaste of medicine. It's no muscle milk/syntha6, that's for sure. It's comparable to ON %100 Whey, very similar in consistency and taste (except ON doesn't have that aftertaste).

As far as performance, it served me well. During the 3 months I used it, I made a small but steady gain of muscle. I took 1&1/2 scoops twice a day, with a standard 2-3 meal diet (usually eggs/fish/or chicken). The protein was used in-between my solid meals.

I will buy this protein again anytime I'm low on cash and run out of my more expensive protein sups.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Full Profile Of Baccs
  • Seems Very Cheap
  • Tastes Bad
ZANARK
ZANARK

Joined: 2/2012
Reputation: +29
Here in México the price (in relation to weight/content) is the same as ON's Gold Standard

cssrss
cssrss

Joined: 2/2013
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +114
I always wondered about this protein when I pass by it at my local bargain market. Sounds like it isn't that bad, I'll give it a try to save some cash next time around. Thanks for the review!

Reply #3:

Joined: 5/2013
Reputation: +3
@ZANARK: That's interesting, out here in California USA, the price for ON is about 30% more than Body Fortress.

@cssrss: Yes, I also passed this protein by many times because I was concerned the results might be bad or that the protein just wouldn't work that well. It actually works just as well as any major name brand. The only reason I would go with a pricier brand is for a better taste and a richer texture, but just from a body building standpoint this protein works fine. You can use it, you won't lose gains.

March 16, 2013

TheLawn

Reviews: 4

Age: 25

March 16, 2013
 I was looking for a good, cheap protein powder and I think I found the best value for money I can. Found it for about 16 bucks at Walmart, which is 3 dollars cheaper than the powder I used before. I spent a long time comparing the lists of ingredients in both and found that this contained everything my old one had.

I guess the 3 bucks less was saved in flavor, but really, who drinks this stuff only for the taste.

This stuff is a down to business, nothing unneeded. All the flavorings are down at the bottom of the list of ingredients, where as my old powder, flavors were third on the list.

If you're on a tight budget and want the most bang for your buck, you really can't go wrong.

Can't say it's my absolute favorite, but it is the most cost effective solution I have been able to find so far.
February 10, 2013

Age: 35

February 10, 2013
 I have used this product for about 5 years. After I have my baby I plan to do some serious training so I thought I'd see what others thought of this product. Through a net search I landed here at SR. I first tried this supplement just because it was easily available and very reasonably priced. I'm not broke; I just like to get the best value for the cost. Before trying this one I had used whatever protein powder recommended by trainers in the gym. They all turned out to be terrible as far as taste and mixing; recovery was fine. Its been so long the only one I remember using besides this one is muscle milk which is full of sugar and did not mix well. This one mixes well if you use a wire wisk. I get the chocolate peanut butter because it taste really good mixed with almond milk or regular milk. I put it with oatmeal and cereals and it adds great flavor while supplementing protein. I'm not crazy about any protein powder that is Vanilla flavor. I don't have any negative side effects from this one and the recovery is just as good as any other I've used. I'm sure there are better proteins out there but I will probably continue to use this one as long as it sustains me when I start heavily training.
  • Seems Very Cheap
  • Got From Walmart
sdunlimited
sdunlimited

Joined: 1/2013
Reviews: 29
Reputation: +1066
I too have used this along with Muscletech's version in a 5lb bag that can be bought at Sam's Club. Tastes fine, no issues w/digestion and it's cheap. I've never been able to notice any difference in results from a cheap protein to a higher cost, possibly higher quality protein so I stick with what's cheap!

Joined: 2/2013
Reputation: +1
sdunlimited thanks for your reply. I think allot of protein supplements are over priced. There are also allot of educated people who recommend over priced things just to generate profit. My thing is why pay more for something equally as effective.

January 22, 2013

sjweikart

Age: 17

January 22, 2013
 I have been taking this suppliment for every bit of 3 years and it still is helping me out tremendously. This product is a great value and works just as good no matter where it is bought! When I first started lifting (or go without for a week or so at a time) I start to appriciate how much it helps me and here is how-about once every eight weeks, I take a week and take no supplements at all. One week this spontaneously happened because I had no more CellMass or N.O. XPLODE. When I started taking again the following week, I still didn't have those other two supplements so I just said what the heck and just took my protein. I had no idea how much it did for me! I could tell a huge difference with recovery (cut down by almost a full day) and I had lots of energy and felt myself feeling more awake throughout the whole day rather than my pre-workout making my tired feelings very inconsistant (sluggish in the morning and too energize at night). This product is a good price for other supplements like it and I like the availability of it being in most stores (Walmart/Riteaid!). Overall very satisfied with the results an will probably consider this for now as my main and best all around supplement in my small stack.
*This is also a GREAT supplement to start out with if you are young or new to workingout/ bodybuiling.
I stack this primarily with BSN's N.O. XPLODE and BSN's CellMass.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Bought From Walmart
September 20, 2012

Age: 21

September 20, 2012
 After buying expensive proteins countless times and coming to realization that I need quanity over quality over protein, I have realized this is the best deal around. I don't support Walmart and the things they do, however this is to good of a deal to pass up.
Price 10/10
bnichols25

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 17
Reputation: +627
Get a little more in depth next time man

Joined: 9/2012
Reputation: -4
Will do. Just wanted to give a quick reply but thanks for the advice. will do next time

July 16, 2012

navarrohb

Reviews: 10

Age: 21

July 16, 2012
 Ive been taking this protein since I began working out 6 years ago. Lord knows how many containers Ive gone through. Ive only tried a couple of other products and I plan to keep it that way, this is clearly one of the best proteins around today. simply because its from WalMart people will not give it a high rating. Its cheap and has as good quality as any other product. 24-27 servings of 26 grams of protein, amino acids, creatine (wish it wasnt there but) and some electrolytes. I mix mine in a water bottle and it mixes great.. so no one should complain about mixing problems. It gives me amazing recovery and Im always getting stronger. Im up 60 lbs on bench in the past year, 80 lbs on squat, and i give a lot of credit to this protein. I love it. no the taste isnt the best but its protein. its about the results. just like when working out the pain shouldnt be the problem, the flavor shouldnt matter. Top 5 protein powders around in my book
  • Protein Is Protein To An Extent
April 3, 2012

tieman123

Reviews: 1

Age: 41

April 3, 2012
 Just started taking it and WOW it does cause bad gas and semi diarrhea.

As far as the chunks are concerned, i mix one scoop with a 2 to 3 ounces of hot hot water and shake for a few secs. This breaks up the chunks completely as it dissolves very easily with the hot water. Then i top it off with 5 or so ounces cold cold water from the fridge.

I have vanilla and it tastes pretty damn good! Got the 2lb container for 11 bucks at Kroger on sale.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Mixes Well With Food And Other Recipes
  • Creatine
  • Its Dirt Cheap!
    February 29, 2012

Brandon16

Reviews: 1

Age: 16

February 29, 2012
     I tried this product after 5 years of training experience and after one week of using it i noticed an increase in muscle size.Now im 16 years old i benchpress 240 pounds.i recomend this product to people who want to get an increase in muscl size.
      Virtus
      Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 15
      Reputation: +1570
      Hey bro, welcome to the site. Congrats on the first review too, take a look at the reviews done by the "expert reviewer" team for more ideas of what to put into reviews as far as details.

See you around!

V

February 19, 2012

glockm22

Reviews: 4

Age: 36

February 19, 2012
       Bang for your buck you just can't beat this stuff. Wal-mart 14.99...so what. Taste isn't the best but what healthy food tastes like a ribeye folks?! This is good stuff. I mix it in the blender with a pack of splenda with ice and 6-7 0z of water. I do two of these a day and I have definitely gotten fuller muscle definition and leaner in the past 4 weeks of using this product.
      • This Product Works.

Have you used Super Advanced Whey Protein? Submit your own Review!