High Performance Creatine

By: Body Fortress

High Performance Creatine is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Body Fortress. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Does High Performance Creatine work?
Click to Expand
djdmaze
Rep: 0

Great product. I cycle this. I only took it for one cycle..now i am on my off cycle. dont know if i will be buying creatine again but it is worth your buck and it made me stronger, increased stamina and muscle size WENT THRU THE ROOF! Constantly people have been telling me You are getting big...but not asking me what I am on lol...Great Product!
  • Water Weight

• Edm01100
    July 15, 2010

Hey buddy how often did you take it
  • djdmaze
    July 15, 2010

Hey bro i just took it for 2 months. Went through a whole tub a month so I bought 2 tubs for 2 months. Two months then cycle off for a month and then you can take it again if you please.

So i took this for about a month and a half. I did no loading phase and took one scoop before my workout and one scoop after. I had a pretty good strength increase on everything and gained about 12 pounds which is hopefully very little water weight, if any. I normally don't respond well to creatine but i felt like this worked very good and i'd recommend it to anyone wanted a good, cheap creatine product.
 Cons:

I find the tase of this product to be great, as well as the results. I mix in 2 scoops with red Gatorade G2 and drink half before workout (driving to the gym) and the other half while working out. I can tell you that I'm seeing nice gains in my lifting, reps, and sets.
If you do find the taste bad, mix it with a sports drink. I like it mixed in with the Red (don't remember the flavor name) Gatorade G2. It has a wide mouth container, so I can use the scoop and pour it directly into the container to shake it up. No more cleaning a shaker cup, which we all know the smells that can "stain" the plastic if you forget to wash it for a few hours.

• maks
    September 24, 2009

Ive just started using this creatine, actually i have just started using sumpliments all together and im wondering i take one 30mins before, do i take one after, i use 45g and 250ml of water before exercising and not sure if i take it after aswell.

I usually like Body Fortress' stuff but I'm not too fond of this creatine.. It is cheap and you do get 52 serving per container. The thing I don't like is the fact that it contains 32 g of sugar (yet it doesn't taste very good). I've tried liquid kre-Akyle creatine and when you take into account that you don't need to load and its only a teaspoon, you actually get a better deal than the Body Fortress off brand. If you're looking to take in extra calories(sugar) and you don't have much cash, then this may be a good option.
  • Too Much Sugar
  • Requires Loading

Great value for what you're buying, however, theres just too much creatine that they want you to intake. They want you to take a shake before and right after your workout, however that adds to 12 grams of creatines, and if you stakc it with Body Fortress's preworkout Super NOS Pump, you will be intaking around 16 grams. WHICH IS INSANE. Normal creatine products have around 5. It will definetly cause bloating, i felt it. It will give you results you should get from creatine, but i just didn't feel right taking 16 grams of creatine a day since i know it can be damaging.
  • Just Too Much Creatine

MajinNic
Rep: -1

Alright, I started using creatine products in 1998 along with Amino Acids, whey protien, and body supplaments....Nothing worked I actuly just got fat but strong. Then I stumbled upon Body Fortress High Performance Creatine at my local Wal-Mart. It was afordable and acording to the instructions I only had to take it once a day even when you start out,so I said why not. I go work out and drink when I am done. First I was surprised by the taste, wow it brought me right back to my child hood, then it increased my energy by 40%. Keep in mind this was after a few days of use.... I drank it everyday for 2 years, even my Doctor noticed my health improving, my immune system was the strongest it ever was I could lick a truck stop toilet seat and fart it out with no illness. The only side effect was when you quit working out and use the creatine you jello out a bit but not as bad as the GNC stuff. Its affordable 15.oo$ a month well worth it....... Oh ya the sex is great to, Stamina ya, I have made a few girls go crazy over me, flipping nuts man....... Try it you will see!!!!

• JackedElf
    August 16, 2009

2 years straight?
    You didn't cycle this stuff?
    That can't be good.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.