Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > Body Fortress > High Performance Creatine

Body Fortress High Performance Creatine

High Performance Creatine Body Fortress User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 37% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for High Performance Creatine (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy High Performance Creatine Thousands of Supplements! Buy High Performance Creatine
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn 1500 (161 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Cell-Tech Hardcore (89 Reviews)
6.8
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

High Performance Creatine Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    High Performance Creatine Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Value (4)
    • Increased Energy (3)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    • Just Too Much Creatine (1)
    • Too Much Sugar (1)
    • Bad Taste (1)
    • Requires Loading (1)
    July 15, 2010

Age: 17

July 15, 2010
     Great product. I cycle this. I only took it for one cycle..now i am on my off cycle. dont know if i will be buying creatine again but it is worth your buck and it made me stronger, increased stamina and muscle size WENT THRU THE ROOF! Constantly people have been telling me You are getting big...but not asking me what I am on lol...Great Product!
    • Water Weight
    Edm01100
    Edm01100

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    hey buddy how often did you take it

Reply #2:

Joined: 7/2010
    Reputation: 0
    Hey bro i just took it for 2 months. Went through a whole tub a month so I bought 2 tubs for 2 months. Two months then cycle off for a month and then you can take it again if you please.

April 17, 2010

Demolish

Reviews: 17

Age: 17

April 17, 2010
     So i took this for about a month and a half. I did no loading phase and took one scoop before my workout and one scoop after. I had a pretty good strength increase on everything and gained about 12 pounds which is hopefully very little water weight, if any. I normally don't respond well to creatine but i felt like this worked very good and i'd recommend it to anyone wanted a good, cheap creatine product.
      February 22, 2010

powerbottom

Reviews: 22

Age: 27

February 22, 2010
       I usually like Body Fortress' stuff but I'm not too fond of this creatine.. It is cheap and you do get 52 serving per container. The thing I don't like is the fact that it contains 32 g of sugar (yet it doesn't taste very good). I've tried liquid kre-Akyle creatine and when you take into account that you don't need to load and its only a teaspoon, you actually get a better deal than the Body Fortress off brand. If you're looking to take in extra calories(sugar) and you don't have much cash, then this may be a good option.

• Too Much Sugar
      • Requires Loading
      December 5, 2009

Reviews: 2

Age: 18

December 5, 2009
       Great value for what you're buying, however, theres just too much creatine that they want you to intake. They want you to take a shake before and right after your workout, however that adds to 12 grams of creatines, and if you stakc it with Body Fortress's preworkout Super NOS Pump, you will be intaking around 16 grams. WHICH IS INSANE. Normal creatine products have around 5. It will definetly cause bloating, i felt it. It will give you results you should get from creatine, but i just didn't feel right taking 16 grams of creatine a day since i know it can be damaging.
      • Just Too Much Creatine
      flexas
      flexas

Joined: 10/2009
      Reviews: 5
      Reputation: +71
      Super NOS Pump only contains 3g of L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate. no creatine.

Reply #2:

Joined: 9/2009
      Reviews: 2
      Reputation: -1
      i meant Super NOS Blast. my bad.

September 24, 2009

snevey

Age: 29

September 24, 2009
       I find the tase of this product to be great, as well as the results. I mix in 2 scoops with red Gatorade G2 and drink half before workout (driving to the gym) and the other half while working out. I can tell you that I'm seeing nice gains in my lifting, reps, and sets.
      If you do find the taste bad, mix it with a sports drink. I like it mixed in with the Red (don't remember the flavor name) Gatorade G2. It has a wide mouth container, so I can use the scoop and pour it directly into the container to shake it up. No more cleaning a shaker cup, which we all know the smells that can "stain" the plastic if you forget to wash it for a few hours.
      maks
      maks

Joined: 2/2010
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      ive just started using this creatine, actually i have just started using sumpliments all together and im wondering i take one 30mins before, do i take one after, i use 45g and 250ml of water before exercising and not sure if i take it after aswell.

August 16, 2009

MajinNic

Age: 30

August 16, 2009
       Alright, I started using creatine products in 1998 along with Amino Acids, whey protien, and body supplaments....Nothing worked I actuly just got fat but strong. Then I stumbled upon Body Fortress High Performance Creatine at my local Wal-Mart. It was afordable and acording to the instructions I only had to take it once a day even when you start out,so I said why not. I go work out and drink when I am done. First I was surprised by the taste, wow it brought me right back to my child hood, then it increased my energy by 40%. Keep in mind this was after a few days of use.... I drank it everyday for 2 years, even my Doctor noticed my health improving, my immune system was the strongest it ever was I could lick a truck stop toilet seat and fart it out with no illness. The only side effect was when you quit working out and use the creatine you jello out a bit but not as bad as the GNC stuff. Its affordable 15.oo$ a month well worth it....... Oh ya the sex is great to, Stamina ya, I have made a few girls go crazy over me, flipping nuts man....... Try it you will see!!!!
      JackedElf
      JackedElf

Joined: 10/2009
      Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +44
      2 years straight?
      You didn't cycle this stuff?
      That can't be good.

Have you used High Performance Creatine? Submit your own Review!