Burn 360

By: Body 360

Burn 360 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Body 360. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Burn 360?
Click to Expand

Dear reader,

Dear reader,

BURN 360 is an incredible product. I have never used a fat burner that was so incredibly effective without the side effects of jitters and Spikes and falls in energy. The beauty of Burn 360 is that it pushes YOUR body, it doesn't use some false amp to get you going. It's ingredients add up to give you the Ultimate energizing support that your body needs to begin burning fat EARLIER in the course of your workout.
You will sweat more. So drink plenty of water afterwards to replenish. But, again, one of the best things is that I don't crash after working out so hard.
It works with your body's natural chemistry and has helped me push myself to the next level.
I wish there were more products out there with such integrity.

Cons:

I have been using this product for the past 6 months. I am a competitve distance runner and personal trainer. I have experienced steady energy, enhanced workouts and NO JITTERS. I often have low blood sugar and noticed how well tis product sustains my blood sugar levels with steady energy and ZERO crash.

I have combined this product with Anabolic Blast and have noticed effortless increases in performance and running times. My efficency has improved and I have lost a total of 11 lbs over the course of 6 months.

I highly reccomend this product for enhanced fat loss and performance.
 Cons:

The simple truth is I did not feel jittery or on-edge while taking Burn 360. Too often I have used products that make my heart race, which feels unsafe and counterproductive. This brand has a more natural and unprocessed feel and I will continue to use it. With Burn 360 my energy levels were increased and my workouts were more effective without a crash-like feel toward the end.
  • No Jitters

I have tried a few weight loss products in the past (Hydroxycut, Recreate) and feel Burn360 is better than those two. The main reason why is with the other two I felt extremely jittery and wired. Almost to the point I would get an upset stomach. With Burn360 you just have more energy but it feels like a natural energy, almost as if you just woke up from a nap.

Also it keeps your appetite in check, where as the others I have tried would make me hate the sight of food. The idea of a fat burner is to lose weight, not to give me terrible eating habits (hours without eating).

I have tried other Body360 products in the past and think this is another quality addition to their lineup.
  • Increased Cardio Sweat
  • No Jitters
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.