Extreme Rush

By: Blue Star Nutraceuticals

March 14, 2012

Ok so I was kind of manipulated to purchase this product at one of my local supplement stores. I was told it's a new product and has very good results blah blah blah. This product was as expensive as the top selling preworkout products.

So i'm on my 4th week of using this product and I swear this is probably the WORST preworkout I have ever tried in my life. I use 1 whole scoop and mix it in 6-8 oz of water and I don't even feel a twitch. I'll move to 2 scoops today but I doubt it would honestly make a difference. I don't have the same focus at the gym as I would with other products and definitely no intensity.

My sincere advice, do not even both with it. There are way better supplements out there.
 Pros:
 Cons:

August 4, 2010

I have just finished my first jar of this supplement and I will not be reordering it.

First off, I didn't get any sort of pump or any other benefit that i couldnt get from any ordinary run of the mill pre workout formula.

This product also tastes really bad and is more expensive than other products on the market, so it makes it hard to recommend.

Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.