Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Recovery > Blonyx > HMB + Creatine

Blonyx HMB + Creatine

HMB + Creatine Blonyx User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 60% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for HMB + Creatine (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
60.00 Buy HMB + Creatine Thousands of Supplements! Buy HMB + Creatine
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
Myogenix AfterShock Recovery Reviews
AfterShock Recovery (52 Reviews)
8.9
BioRhythm AfterGlow Reviews
AfterGlow (39 Reviews)
Optimum 2:1:1 Recovery Reviews
2:1:1 Recovery (26 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

HMB + Creatine Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    HMB + Creatine Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Additives (4)
    • Nice Tub (3)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Informative Website (3)
    • Bad Smell (2)
    • No Taste (2)
    Have you used HMB + Creatine? Submit your own Review!
    April 15, 2012

scoffman04

Age: 26

April 15, 2012
     This is my first time taking anykind of HMB product and I've been crossfiting for over 1yr now. I like this product cause its simple and not over complicated. Just 2 ingredients, and they show all the open research about the product proudly across there website.
    I could notice a difference in my workouts after 1 week of use and how my endurance was increasing. After my 2 months supply my strength, recovery, and endurance had shot through the roof! I could readily do 2 WODs and a strength workout a day and feel fine and feel well enough to workout again the next day. All my lifts had increased between 10% to 15% and have seen multiple friends who are now on it getting similar and better results. It does run a bit expensive in my opinion, but the price reflects how well the product allows you to perform. Well worth the buy.
    If you want check them out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blonyx
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Additives
    • Nice Tub
      March 21, 2012

tmuli

Age: 55

March 21, 2012
       I've used the HMB+ Creatine for 2 months, prior to an unexpected absence from the gym.
      I noticed after a couple of weeks, a feeling of quicker recovery between work outs. I was out of the gym for about 4 months and by using this product, I've been able to get myself back to the point of fitness, that I was at before the break, within about 6 weeks. With no planned breaks, I'm looking forward to seeing how well this product will help me make advances in my training.
      I like the fact that it's a powder and I mix it in with my protein drink, so don't notice a taste.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Additives
        August 15, 2011

darkhorse1

Age: 33

August 15, 2011
         I used to use HMB, but have not for a while because I had a injury that stopped me climbing. The brand I used to get was no longer stocked in the local store so I did some research and found this on the Blonyx website. I actually got the HMB Sport variety that they do because I don't use creatine. They explain how it works and how best to use it (which was different to how I had been doing it) and I have definitely felt the positive effects, particularly in terms of getting less muscle pain the day after training. It does taste bad, but I just mix it with a chocolate shake and it's not too bad.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Informative Website
        • Fast Delivery
        • No Additives
        • Nice Tub
        • Bad Smell
        • No Taste
        August 12, 2011

rminnion

Age: 31

August 12, 2011
         There arent many HMB and Creatine products around anymore. I used to take Betagen and loved it. I was recommended Blonyx by my CrossFit gym owner and decided to try it out. he said it had no additives, and he was right, it doesnt smell that good... but to take its ok. Doesnt taste like much but mixes pretty well. It worked the same as my Optimum nutrition HMB and Hammer Creatine. It was relatively expensive at $60 a pot. I'll take it again but will look around for other similar products in the meantime
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • No Additives
        • Nice Tub
        • Bad Smell
        • No Taste
        Reply #1:
        Virtus
        Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
        Reviews: 15
        Reputation: +1570
        HMB is very interesting stuff...

Have you used HMB + Creatine? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Blonyx, HMB + Creatine