HMB + Creatine

By: Blonyx

HMB + Creatine is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Blonyx. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

What should I take with HMB + Creatine?
Click to Expand

I used to use HMB, but have not for a while because I had a injury that stopped me climbing. The brand I used to get was no longer stocked in the local store so I did some research and found this on the Blonyx website. I actually got the HMB Sport variety that they do because I don't use creatine. They explain how it works and how best to use it (which was different to how I had been doing it) and I have definitely felt the positive effects, particularly in terms of getting less muscle pain the day after training. It does taste bad, but I just mix it with a chocolate shake and it's not too bad.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Additives
  • Nice Tub
  • Informative Website
  • Fast Delivery
  • Bad Smell
  • No Taste
rminnion
  August 12, 2011

There arent many HMB and Creatine products around anymore. I used to take Betagen and loved it. I was recommended Blonyx by my CrossFit gym owner and decided to try it out. he said it had no additives, and he was right, it doesnt smell that good... but to take its ok. Doesnt taste like much but mixes pretty well. It worked the same as my Optimum nutrition HMB and Hammer Creatine. It was relatively expensive at $60 a pot. I'll take it again but will look around for other similar products in the meantime
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Additives
  • Nice Tub
  • Bad Smell
  • No Taste

• Virtus
    August 12, 2011

HMB is very interesting stuff...

I've used the HMB+ Creatine for 2 months, prior to an unexpected absence from the gym.
I noticed after a couple of weeks, a feeling of quicker recovery between work outs. I was out of the gym for about 4 months and by using this product, I've been able to get myself back to the point of fitness, that I was at before the break, within about 6 weeks. With no planned breaks, I'm looking forward to seeing how well this product will help me make advances in my training.
I like the fact that it's a powder and I mix it in with my protein drink, so don't notice a taste.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Additives
  • Fast Delivery

This is my first time taking anykind of HMB product and I've been crossfiting for over 1yr now. I like this product cause its simple and not over complicated. Just 2 ingredients, and they show all the open research about the product proudly across there website.
I could notice a difference in my workouts after 1 week of use and how my endurance was increasing. After my 2 months supply my strength, recovery, and endurance had shot through the roof! I could readily do 2 WODs and a strength workout a day and feel fine and feel well enough to workout again the next day. All my lifts had increased between 10% to 15% and have seen multiple friends who are now on it getting similar and better results. It does run a bit expensive in my opinion, but the price reflects how well the product allows you to perform. Well worth the buy.
If you want check them out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blonyx
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Additives
  • Nice Tub
  • Fast Delivery
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.