AdreN.O.lyn Bulk Reviews

By: Black Market

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 5 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

AdreN.O.lyn Bulk is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Black Market. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

vyacheslavik
  April 7, 2015

21 years old. Been training intensely for about 2 1/2 years. Trying to get big while maintaining aesthetics, while getting power lifting numbers damn high and maintaining overall athleticism. Tried almost every preworkout under the sun at least once. First time buying this particular product, always use SR for quality assessment before I buy and I saw this product didn't have a review yet so I figured what the hell.
----Ingredient Profile----
(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
Ingredients include D-aspartic acid, creatine mono, beta alanine, caffeine (300mg/serving). Of course it's all a proprietary blend, the only thing they give is the caffeine. I really couldn't guess exactly how much D-aspartic acid is in here but if I HAD to guess i'd put my money on anywhere from .5-1G per serving. It's a decent amount, you feel like bossman in the gym and aggression is up there. Creatine monohydrate I have no idea but if I had to guess it'd be anywhere from 1-3 grams per serving. Beta alanine I have no idea either, but it's a decent amount, after taking a full scoop you get tingles and muscle numbness is pretty up there. If you take a full scoop plan to be at the gym until you kill that poo off, plus that 300mg caffeine, I'm usually at the gym 1.5-2 hours before muscle soreness gets to me.
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I've only tried blue razz, it tastes amazing sorta like an energy drink. Mixes well. I would drink it at least 20 minutes before workout tho, takes a minute to kick it.

----Effectiveness----
Effectiveness is definitely up there, I honestly have to say this is my favorite pre-WO at the moment, maybe cuz I got tired of all the other ones but regardless this product WORKS. As I said above if I take a full scoop (I only do when I REALLY need it, after all 300mg Caffeine is a lot) I'm usually at the gym for 2 hours killing it. My pump will wear off and I'll end up looking for other body parts to hit lmao. Gets you in the zone, music sounds better, mind muscle connection is there.

----Value----
This product is a little to pricey for my preference but I'm at the point of my life where I'd rather pay a higher price for a quality product then not.

----Side Effects----
Standard preWO sideeffects, I mean if you take 300mg caffeine you will feel some type of way once you come down. But I like that I don't get super jittery and crack feeling, while still getting super energy. Sometimes I only sleep couple hours a night cuz of my work then work 12 hrs and this still gets me killing the gym.

----Conclusion----
If you have the cash, invest in it. Fave preWO atm, hopefully price goes down from 50$
  • Non Jittery
  • Proprietary Blend Is Annoying
  • Specifically On How Much Creatine Is In Here
  • Occasionally It'll Give You A Nauseous Feeling Towards The End Of Your Workout
drew
  July 20, 2015

----Introduction----
I heard about SR through a coworker at a fitness center about six years ago. I've been a Personal Trainer for about a year and a half now. Played basketball all through high school, I've always had great cardio and good strength. My goals now include hypertrophy, bulking, and increasing strength. I try to eat a clean diet high calorie diet but haven't always eaten enough until I recently started consistently logging my calories. I've always been a bit of a hard gainer but through heavy lifting , motivation, diet and sleep I have seen some improvements. The first time I took this product it completely blew me away. I thought having done supplements like Jack3d and Animal Pump that I said felt the hardest hitting stimulants. This was a whole new level.I could've trained for 3 hours that day if I didn't have obligations after my session. My muscles felt extremely pumped and vascular.

----Ingredient Profile----
Beta-Alanine- definitely felt the tingly feeling and increases in endurance

definitely felt the jolt from the 300 mg caffeine

D-Aspartic Acid- Did give me a noticeable increase in aggression which was great during my workout but caused me to be more irritable after my workout. Even at night if I worked out in the afternoon.

Arginine alpha ketoglutarate- Definitely felt the pump. incresed vascularity.

Creatine Mono- Don't know how effective this was. I didn't dose everyday and it's a small amount.

Advantra Z- Probably helped me stay lean. Supposively this is a replacement for ephedra.

Mucuna L-Dopa- Could feel the increase in libido from this.
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Tastes fine and mixes fine. I always took a scoop with about 6 ounces of water and chugged it. It always hit pretty quick (15-30 minutes) this way. I usually didn't eat within an hour before taking it for maximum effect.

----Effectiveness----
It worked extremely well. It always kept me focused through my workouts. I did build up a slight tolerance but it still always gave me that pick me up and helped me focus on my workout. Always felt like I got a good pump. The biggest plus was probably endurance, sometimes I did not want to leave the gym and when I did leave the gym I ran outside when I got home! Also energy and focus, this supplement helped me to push my limits on every exercise, every rep, every set.

----Value----
Pretty good value for the amount you get. 30 servings/ 35$

----Side Effects----
Tingly and itchy from the beta alanine (I like it though). Maybe all the caffeine and test boosters made me too wired sometimes.

----Conclusion----
Great product if you are looking for energy, focus, and a good pump.
  • Increased Focus
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Maybe Too Much Energy
Twill
  February 14, 2013

Pre workouts supplements are every where these days, even at stores like Walmart.

Some work better than others and to be honest some just don't work at all.

But as someone who usually goes to tha gym as soon as I get off of work or early in tha morning when I'm at home.

I depend on pwo supplements quite a bit to fuel my workouts so I will have tha intensity I need.

So when I heard of AdreNOlyn BULK from a company named Black Market.

I was like ok, this must be some good stuff because tha companies name is Black Market and they gotta have some stuff in there pwo supplement that most compines don't have in there pwo drinks.

Right?

Let's discuss it.

Effectiveness-

But before I dive into that, tha website claims that this is tha best pre workout supplement period and that they have ingredients in Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK that just aren't in other pwo supplements, and that's what makes it so powerful.

Well I'm not going to list all tha incredients that's in Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK but you can go to their website for yourself and check it out.

But I will say that tha ingredients in AdreNOlyn BULK are not ground breaking and are in fact in most pwo supplements.

Granted that they do have a test booster in AdreNOlyn BULK which is not tha norm.

Ok now on to tha discussion of , if Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK is worth your money?

Let me first say tha when everĀ I take a new pwo supplement that I haven't done before I usually try to give my self at least two weeks off before I jump into a new pwo drink so I will truly know how effective it is or not.

With that being said, I did give my self tha allotted time I usually give my self before I try a new pwo drink so I will know its true power.

I started AdreNOlyn BULK early in tha morning and I took it on a empty stomach which I never if hardly do, but I wanted to see how it would make me feel and if it would give me that extra edge I like when gettn ready to train hard.

Well it did, I hit tha gym ready to get to work.

That morning I worked out for a little over an hour an tha whole time I felt pumped and ready to tackle tha next set.

It gave me that tingly and itchy feeling that good pwo supplements are supposed to give you so automatically that was a plus!

It also helped me to push out more reps than normal which I liked.

Plus it did really give me a crazy pump, and my veins were sticking out like crazy and especially when I would do curls.

Tha down side is that when I first took it, as stated eariler I took it on a empty stomach which worked very well.

But 97% of tha time I never take a pwo supplement on a empty stomach bc I like to have a pre workout meal first which usually have 40 to 50 grams of protein, and a good amouunt of carbs and calories.

Then hour or so later I take my pre workout supplement.

When done this way, Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK wasn't that effective for me as I would have liked.

Although I still felt it, and it did give me some focus, energy, and a little pump.

It wasn't what I was used to, when like on Bsn NO Explode or Jacked 3d which is my favorite.

But it did work, and it did still help me to get through my workouts and even when I had my pre workout meal before.

But when taken on a empty stomach the results of course were better.

So I guess it just depends on how you like to take your pwo supplements.

Taste-

Ok now as far as tha taste, I really liked it.

I picked up tha Blue Rasberry flavor and immediately upon opening it, I liked tha way it smelled and wanted to taste it and boy did it taste good.

Price-

Tha price wasn't bad, it was tha same as tha other pre workout supplements I get which cost $37 besides Jacked 3d which is $28

Overall-

Well to me its a pretty good pre workout supplement taken into tha fact that it has a test booster in it already which can save you some money if you decide to use a test booster.

Although if your just looking for a pre workout supplement, there are better and stronger ones out there, and if you wanna spend a couple more dollars, better T Boosters out there too like D-Pol, a more concentrated form of it than what's in the Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK.

All in all would I purchase again?

Yes I would but only if Jaacked 3d wasn't in stock, and only if I was low on funds and needed or wanted a test booster to stack with my other supplements.

But in short it does work, BUT its NOT tha best like Black Market claims.
  • Awesome Pump
  • Increased Libido
  • Strength
  • Some Energy
  • Not Enough Beta-alanine For Me
  • Not Consistent
mexmarine805
  October 8, 2013

First and foremost this is my first review on SR so I apologize if it's not a great review (set up wise). I am writing this review because of the negative effects of AdreN.O.lyn cuts and bulk. I currently workout 6 days a week doing mostly power lifting and Olympic style lifts. I had first heard about Cuts and Bulk from friends of mine at complete nutrition and they told me that it was stronger jack3d, warpath, and blitz, but was a little less than the intensity of rhino.
Being that I have a very high tolerance to caffeine and substances of that nature, that most pwo's have, I decided to give bulk a try first.

Bulk worked great but I added element (complex carbs) to it in order to get a longer sustained workout. After being on bulk I started to notice that my sex drive had gone down a bit. I figured that because I was hitting the gym hard everyday I was more than likely just tired. I finished bulk and then decided to give cuts a try since it was more potent, as far as pwo's are concerned, than bulk.

At first I was hesitant, due to cuts not having any type of creatine in it, and me working on gaining mass, that I decided to add some kre-alk to it and still using element to pro long my workouts. It worked like a charm but still my libido was down. I figured that everything else I was taking was the issue. I thought that it was my mass stack that I was on but then I realized that I had used that mass stack twice before and never had that issue. The only thing that had changed was my pwo.

Don't get me wrong the pwo works great but losing my sex drive doesn't work for me. You want to explosiveness this works but be willing to sacrifice in order to get that pump.
  • Awesome Pump
  • Strength
  • Not Enough Beta-alanine For Me
  • Limited Recovery
  • Decreased Libido
mblanco
  January 3, 2013

Hello! Ok I bought this item 3 months ago because a friend of mine has been on it for a year. I have taken many other products before, i have seen results with other but not really what i have been looking for. In that in mind I find that this product isnt the best but it is a good product. My pumps increase i was working out 150 lbs on bench 5 sets of 15. I increased to 200 lbs 5 of 15 i built muscle but i didnt grow as big as i thought i would in 3 months. This product does what it says, increase energy, increase strength, lean muscle, the size not so much but i only been on it 3 months. The down fall of this product is it is expensive. i bought the adrolyn bulk along with all the raw products, plus protein i spend almost $200. So it is expensive, also you must drink plenty of water during the day and during your workout. After workouts i do get drained my body tends to crash. If you dont have anything in your stomach you will feel ugly. I have to eat breakfast every morning when i wasnt a breakfast guy. I do snack all day and thats cuz i dont usually snack but once. So i say this prdouct is good if you are looking for increase in energy and strengh. But it is expensive you do crash.As for taste, it taste ok not all that good. but i did weigh 205 before i took this product and i do weigh 217. But my arms only grew inch and a half. i was looking for more size.

• Cotton Mouth