AdreN.O.lyn

By Black Market
We have discovered and deleted several possible fake reviews: Black Market AdreN.O.lyn FAKE reviews posted by a REP!
AdreN.O.lyn Black Market
?/10
(Only 22 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Twill

It gave me that tingly and itchy feeling that good pwo supplements

February 14, 2013

Pre workouts supplements are every where these days, even at stores like Walmart.

Some work better than others and to be honest some just don't work at all.

But as someone who usually goes to tha gym as soon as I get off of work or early in tha morning when I'm at home.

Some work better than others and to be honest some just don't work at all.

I depend on pwo supplements quite a bit to fuel my workouts so I will have tha intensity I need.

So when I heard of AdreNOlyn BULK from a company named Black Market.

I was like ok, this must be some good stuff because tha companies name is Black Market and they gotta have some stuff in there pwo supplement that most compines don't have in there pwo drinks.

Right?

Let's discuss it.

Effectiveness-

But before I dive into that, tha website claims that this is tha best pre workout supplement period and that they have ingredients in Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK that just aren't in other pwo supplements, and that's what makes it so powerful.

Well I'm not going to list all tha incredients that's in Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK but you can go to their website for yourself and check it out.

But I will say that tha ingredients in AdreNOlyn BULK are not ground breaking and are in fact in most pwo supplements.

Granted that they do have a test booster in AdreNOlyn BULK which is not tha norm.

Ok now on to tha discussion of , if Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK is worth your money?

Let me first say tha when ever I take a new pwo supplement that I haven't done before I usually try to give my self at least two weeks off before I jump into a new pwo drink so I will truly know how effective it is or not.

With that being said, I did give my self tha allotted time I usually give my self before I try a new pwo drink so I will know its true power.

I started AdreNOlyn BULK early in tha morning and I took it on a empty stomach which I never if hardly do, but I wanted to see how it would make me feel and if it would give me that extra edge I like when gettn ready to train hard.

Well it did, I hit tha gym ready to get to work.

That morning I worked out for a little over an hour an tha whole time I felt pumped and ready to tackle tha next set.

It gave me that tingly and itchy feeling that good pwo supplements are supposed to give you so automatically that was a plus!

It also helped me to push out more reps than normal which I liked.

Plus it did really give me a crazy pump, and my veins were sticking out like crazy and especially when I would do curls.

Tha down side is that when I first took it, as stated eariler I took it on a empty stomach which worked very well.

But 97% of tha time I never take a pwo supplement on a empty stomach bc I like to have a pre workout meal first which usually have 40 to 50 grams of protein, and a good amouunt of carbs and calories.

Then hour or so later I take my pre workout supplement.

When done this way, Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK wasn't that effective for me as I would have liked.

Although I still felt it, and it did give me some focus, energy, and a little pump.

It wasn't what I was used to, when like on Bsn NO Explode or Jacked 3d which is my favorite.

But it did work, and it did still help me to get through my workouts and even when I had my pre workout meal before.

But when taken on a empty stomach the results of course were better.

So I guess it just depends on how you like to take your pwo supplements.

Taste-

Ok now as far as tha taste, I really liked it.

I picked up tha Blue Rasberry flavor and immediately upon opening it, I liked tha way it smelled and wanted to taste it and boy did it taste good.

Price-

Tha price wasn't bad, it was tha same as tha other pre workout supplements I get which cost $37 besides Jacked 3d which is $28

Overall-

Well to me its a pretty good pre workout supplement taken into tha fact that it has a test booster in it already which can save you some money if you decide to use a test booster.

Although if your just looking for a pre workout supplement, there are better and stronger ones out there, and if you wanna spend a couple more dollars, better T Boosters out there too like D-Pol, a more concentrated form of it than what's in the Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK.

All in all would I purchase again?

Yes I would but only if Jaacked 3d wasn't in stock, and only if I was low on funds and needed or wanted a test booster to stack with my other supplements.

But in short it does work, BUT its NOT tha best like Black Market claims.

• Increased Libido
  • Strength
  • Some Energy
  • Not Enough Beta-alanine For Me
  • Not Consistent

it really did increase the amount of energy that I brought to my workouts

January 13, 2013

I have used up a full container and I must say that it is quite a powerful energy supplement product. That being said, readers need to be FULLY aware of the ingestion of the Beta-Alanine in the product. I bought the AdrenOLyn cuts product from a pro shop at my Gold's Gym, intending to use it every workout day, because I heard from many friends that it was very effective. After about 9 weeks of use, I began to experience sharp burning pains along random spots all over my body. This "paresthesia" occurred during workouts, or whenever I was stressed, or my body temp began to rise. It is really painful and irritating. I would describe it as fire ants biting me across my back, neck, face, thighs, and chest.

This worried me quite a bit so I went to the doctor after a week of trying to ignore it. He explained that Beta-alanine is used in our bodies as a type 1 and type 2 muscle fiber buffer, and we all need it. However, when it's ingested as a powder form, it has a high probability that it will cause neuropathic pain, or paresthesia. Naturally I was a little freaked, but I got some IV meds and some prednisone to treat it. I'm still taking the meds to this day and I hope it will reverse the effects of the Beta-alanine. The doc further explained that some people have different reactions to powder based Beta Alanine, and that some people don't have a reaction at all.

The pros of this product were that it really did increase the amount of energy that I brought to my workouts (5 days of lifting, 1 day of cardio) and I got a LOT out of it. It also contains no sugar, and the caffeine is green tea based. It also tasted great, the blue rasperry flavor is good. I did not take any other supplements besides whey protein. It also gives a good amount of powder for 50 bucks.

However, I hope that the general public knows about the risk that Beta-alanine presents, because it can turn things really painful.

Also, FYI, when you peel off the label and look at the back, it states that Users should not take the product for more than 8 weeks.

• Awesome Pump
  • Strength
  • May Lead To Paresthesia
  • Neuropathic Problems

The life cycle of one serving is unpredictable and not consistent

April 24, 2012

Did the 12 week Kris program off Bodybuilding.com and the first 6 weeks I used C4 Extreme as my pre-workout supplement then moved to Adrenolyn Cuts after finishing the C4. I can only compare Adrenolyn Cuts to C4 but I started Adrenolyn Cuts week 7 and wasn't impressed. Yes, Adrenolyn Cuts gives that boost of energy but taking it 15-45min before workout doesn't always work. It took 3 days to find my pattern for the supplement to actually work from 1st workout to last, as for C4 when I took it 20mins pre-workout it always kicked in after a 20min cardio and 10min stretch. Usually once I start my 1st workout C4 was always pushing me from the get go. Yes, Adrenolyn Cuts gives a longer boost of energy then C4 but then again you must find your pattern or you will find yourself with an elevated heart rate and cotton mouth hours post-workout. One thing I didn't like about Adrenolyn Cuts is that it really dehydrates you, you have to drink water every 5-10mins like Black Markets recommends even post workout or you will find yourself really dehydrated. Black Markets don't say anything about dehydration but the supplement will cause it, trust me.

I got Adrenolyn Cuts from Ultimate Sports Nutrition for $45 and the sales rep said DHEA was NOT added to the supplement even though it's on the nutritional facts. He said this because I was looking for a supplement that had a good boost but also my girlfriend can use. Not sure if the DHEA statement is true, so I called Black Markets get an answer but the few reps I spoke too gave me a "yes" or "not sure" answer. I'm starting to think it was just the supplement of the week at Ultimate Sports Nutrition and the guy made a sale. My GF isn't using Adrenolyn Cuts.

In my opinion the bottom line for Adrenolyn Cuts is it's not as great as Black Markets make it out to be with the one-liner tags on the container and the few reviews off the web. Adrenolyn Cuts does help in the gym with that boost and gives you a good feel of a good workout but you find yourself wearing yourself out when the supplement is at its peak. The feeling of wanting to move around, can't stay still, the evaluate heart rate it gives doesn't allow you to recover, and the cotton mouth sucks. Also Adrenolyn Cuts is twice as much the serving then C4 is and I had a better all-around workout using C4 Extreme, plus it's cheaper. If you plan to take Adrenolyn Cuts but your workouts start after 6pm, I would recommend half a scoop, a full scoop has kept me up, half asleep until 3am when I first took it around 6:30pm. The life cycle of one serving is unpredictable and not consistent, so it's hard to tell the outcome of your workout. Hope this review helps.

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Cotton Mouth
  • Limited Recovery
  • Not Consistent

dmq777

Posted April 24, 2012
I thought the day would never come when we'd see an actual review for this product. Good job for being fair and honest man

Posted April 24, 2012
I just picked up a tub of this today. Would you recommend that i continue taking my muscle pharm creatine with my post workout shake, or should i discontinue use considering this has creatine in it also??
p.s. great review ill be sure to keep your thought in mind about the water intake and the timing before bed Thanks

Gained some but lost more

October 8, 2013

First and foremost this is my first review on SR so I apologize if it's not a great review (set up wise). I am writing this review because of the negative effects of AdreN.O.lyn cuts and bulk. I currently workout 6 days a week doing mostly power lifting and Olympic style lifts. I had first heard about Cuts and Bulk from friends of mine at complete nutrition and they told me that it was stronger jack3d, warpath, and blitz, but was a little less than the intensity of rhino.
Being that I have a very high tolerance to caffeine and substances of that nature, that most pwo's have, I decided to give bulk a try first.

Bulk worked great but I added element (complex carbs) to it in order to get a longer sustained workout. After being on bulk I started to notice that my sex drive had gone down a bit. I figured that because I was hitting the gym hard everyday I was more than likely just tired. I finished bulk and then decided to give cuts a try since it was more potent, as far as pwo's are concerned, than bulk.

At first I was hesitant, due to cuts not having any type of creatine in it, and me working on gaining mass, that I decided to add some kre-alk to it and still using element to pro long my workouts. It worked like a charm but still my libido was down. I figured that everything else I was taking was the issue. I thought that it was my mass stack that I was on but then I realized that I had used that mass stack twice before and never had that issue. The only thing that had changed was my pwo.

Don't get me wrong the pwo works great but losing my sex drive doesn't work for me. You want to explosiveness this works but be willing to sacrifice in order to get that pump.

• Awesome Pump
  • Strength
  • Decreased Libido
  • Not Enough Beta-alanine For Me
  • Limited Recovery

Posted July 25, 2014
I'm not sure what happened with your libido, but mine jumped up immensely. Of course, I DID experienced erectile disfunction for about a week, but that was short lived. As for recovery, I usually just take deer antler. The spray tastes very bizarre, but I don't feel as sore the next day and my muscles are ready to go within the next couple days after a super intense workout that would usually leave me aching for several days. Plus, it seems like the deer antler increases libido a bit too, so it may solve your problem.

The energy, the pump, the pure power is something out of this world

September 20, 2011

this would have to be one of those products that you have to be older to take like literally you have to be 18 years or older to handle the intensity of it god knows i couldn't. The energy, the pump, the pure power is something out of this world. AredN.Olyn Bulk was amazing for me but only for 2 weeks because i began to get a bit sick off of it. The taste is like kool-aid and smell. The price is kinda up there. If your older and have the extra money i would have to say give this a try cause it works wonders.

Cons:

Workouts seem pretty good and it has a decent profile

September 7, 2011

I was using the "bulk" version of this product. Workouts seem pretty good and it has a decent profile (which unfortunately is propriatary). It has 1,3 dimethyl in it which I'm not a fan of. This is a tough product to get a hold of, as they don't go through the normal distribution channels. If you can get it for $30 or so it would be a good product to try.

Cons:

With the cuts product alone i saw increase in muscle strength and size

February 21, 2011

I Have taken both AdreNOlyn bulk and Black Markets AdreNOlyn cuts before. Both of these supplements were top notch and i saw great results. With the cuts product alone i saw increase in muscle strength and size, but lost weight and body at percentage....
The only negatives i could find was it was a hard product to find, and then it was a little expensive. whenever i can find the supplement i buy it tho, becasue the results and quality is well worth the price.
I also found a detailed reviewe of this supplement at only1alpha.com, those guys breakdown what is in the product, so if you have any quesiton about this product or others check them out at only1alpha.com.

Cons:

this prdouct is good if you are looking for increase in energy and strengh

January 3, 2013

Hello! Ok I bought this item 3 months ago because a friend of mine has been on it for a year. I have taken many other products before, i have seen results with other but not really what i have been looking for. In that in mind I find that this product isnt the best but it is a good product. My pumps increase i was working out 150 lbs on bench 5 sets of 15. I increased to 200 lbs 5 of 15 i built muscle but i didnt grow as big as i thought i would in 3 months. This product does what it says, increase energy, increase strength, lean muscle, the size not so much but i only been on it 3 months. The down fall of this product is it is expensive. i bought the adrolyn bulk along with all the raw products, plus protein i spend almost $200. So it is expensive, also you must drink plenty of water during the day and during your workout. After workouts i do get drained my body tends to crash. If you dont have anything in your stomach you will feel ugly. I have to eat breakfast every morning when i wasnt a breakfast guy. I do snack all day and thats cuz i dont usually snack but once. So i say this prdouct is good if you are looking for increase in energy and strengh. But it is expensive you do crash.As for taste, it taste ok not all that good. but i did weigh 205 before i took this product and i do weigh 217. But my arms only grew inch and a half. i was looking for more size.

• Cotton Mouth

I like the results, so I'm sticking with what works.

May 2, 2012

I've used both AdreNOlyn bulk and AderNOlyn cuts, and I can say that I was pleasantly surprised with the results of both. I only use half a scoop before my workouts (about 15 min before usually does the trick), but this dosage still gets me amped and focused to train hard. Some of the other preworkouts I've used make me jittery (trust me, I've tried them all), but I keep using AdreNOlyn cause it's more of a smooth and intense energy than the crack-head caffeine spike jitters. I used the bulker for about 6 weeks before switching to the cutter to lean out, and I gained 9 pounds over those 6 weeks. I didn't really switch anything else up in my routine/supps, but I definitely felt like I could push myself more each workout. Whatever the cause, I like the results, so I'm sticking with what works.

• High Quality

Posted March 6, 2014
      your right i just got it, and i took it 30 minutes before the gym and ten min. later i felt that tingle everywhere, good energy n focus, waiting to hit it again later

I get extremely focused and just thrash the weights without hesitation

March 30, 2012

I have taken adrenolyn bulk for a long time about 3 different formulas and it is my preferred pre workout to take over anything else and I've tried most all even blending different products together. It gives you extreme energy without the bothersome tingle throughout your body, you get super pumps and vascularity that helps put you in the zone to get more focussed and lift heavier weight for more reps than you normally would. I get extremely focused and just thrash the weights without hesitation and allows for shorter recovery time in between sets and if you want to pro long your workouts this product will help with that as well. Also there's horrible crash after words and you won't be as sore or depleted feeling just go about the rest of your day. By far my favorite product and for those of you that are so pathetic you have to trash someone's product you obviously know nothing about do some research on it try it and oh yea get a life and maybe some results in the gym will come.

• High Quality