AdreN.O.lyn

By: Black Market

AdreN.O.lyn is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Black Market. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with AdreN.O.lyn?
Twill
  February 14, 2013

Pre workouts supplements are every where these days, even at stores like Walmart.

Some work better than others and to be honest some just don't work at all.

But as someone who usually goes to tha gym as soon as I get off of work or early in tha morning when I'm at home.

I depend on pwo supplements quite a bit to fuel my workouts so I will have tha intensity I need.

So when I heard of AdreNOlyn BULK from a company named Black Market.

I was like ok, this must be some good stuff because tha companies name is Black Market and they gotta have some stuff in there pwo supplement that most compines don't have in there pwo drinks.

Right?

Let's discuss it.

Effectiveness-

But before I dive into that, tha website claims that this is tha best pre workout supplement period and that they have ingredients in Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK that just aren't in other pwo supplements, and that's what makes it so powerful.

Well I'm not going to list all tha incredients that's in Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK but you can go to their website for yourself and check it out.

But I will say that tha ingredients in AdreNOlyn BULK are not ground breaking and are in fact in most pwo supplements.

Granted that they do have a test booster in AdreNOlyn BULK which is not tha norm.

Ok now on to tha discussion of , if Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK is worth your money?

Let me first say tha when everĀ I take a new pwo supplement that I haven't done before I usually try to give my self at least two weeks off before I jump into a new pwo drink so I will truly know how effective it is or not.

With that being said, I did give my self tha allotted time I usually give my self before I try a new pwo drink so I will know its true power.

I started AdreNOlyn BULK early in tha morning and I took it on a empty stomach which I never if hardly do, but I wanted to see how it would make me feel and if it would give me that extra edge I like when gettn ready to train hard.

Well it did, I hit tha gym ready to get to work.

That morning I worked out for a little over an hour an tha whole time I felt pumped and ready to tackle tha next set.

It gave me that tingly and itchy feeling that good pwo supplements are supposed to give you so automatically that was a plus!

It also helped me to push out more reps than normal which I liked.

Plus it did really give me a crazy pump, and my veins were sticking out like crazy and especially when I would do curls.

Tha down side is that when I first took it, as stated eariler I took it on a empty stomach which worked very well.

But 97% of tha time I never take a pwo supplement on a empty stomach bc I like to have a pre workout meal first which usually have 40 to 50 grams of protein, and a good amouunt of carbs and calories.

Then hour or so later I take my pre workout supplement.

When done this way, Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK wasn't that effective for me as I would have liked.

Although I still felt it, and it did give me some focus, energy, and a little pump.

It wasn't what I was used to, when like on Bsn NO Explode or Jacked 3d which is my favorite.

But it did work, and it did still help me to get through my workouts and even when I had my pre workout meal before.

But when taken on a empty stomach the results of course were better.

So I guess it just depends on how you like to take your pwo supplements.

Taste-

Ok now as far as tha taste, I really liked it.

I picked up tha Blue Rasberry flavor and immediately upon opening it, I liked tha way it smelled and wanted to taste it and boy did it taste good.

Price-

Tha price wasn't bad, it was tha same as tha other pre workout supplements I get which cost $37 besides Jacked 3d which is $28

Overall-

Well to me its a pretty good pre workout supplement taken into tha fact that it has a test booster in it already which can save you some money if you decide to use a test booster.

Although if your just looking for a pre workout supplement, there are better and stronger ones out there, and if you wanna spend a couple more dollars, better T Boosters out there too like D-Pol, a more concentrated form of it than what's in the Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK.

All in all would I purchase again?

Yes I would but only if Jaacked 3d wasn't in stock, and only if I was low on funds and needed or wanted a test booster to stack with my other supplements.

But in short it does work, BUT its NOT tha best like Black Market claims.
  • Increased Libido
  • Strength
  • Some Energy
  • Not Enough Beta-alanine For Me
  • Not Consistent
  October 8, 2013

2.0

First and foremost this is my first review on SR so I apologize if it's not a great review (set up wise). I am writing this review because of the negative effects of AdreN.O.lyn cuts and bulk. I currently workout 6 days a week doing mostly power lifting and Olympic style lifts. I had first heard about Cuts and Bulk from friends of mine at complete nutrition and they told me that it was stronger jack3d, warpath, and blitz, but was a little less than the intensity of rhino.
Being that I have a very high tolerance to caffeine and substances of that nature, that most pwo's have, I decided to give bulk a try first.

Bulk worked great but I added element (complex carbs) to it in order to get a longer sustained workout. After being on bulk I started to notice that my sex drive had gone down a bit. I figured that because I was hitting the gym hard everyday I was more than likely just tired. I finished bulk and then decided to give cuts a try since it was more potent, as far as pwo's are concerned, than bulk.

At first I was hesitant, due to cuts not having any type of creatine in it, and me working on gaining mass, that I decided to add some kre-alk to it and still using element to pro long my workouts. It worked like a charm but still my libido was down. I figured that everything else I was taking was the issue. I thought that it was my mass stack that I was on but then I realized that I had used that mass stack twice before and never had that issue. The only thing that had changed was my pwo.

Don't get me wrong the pwo works great but losing my sex drive doesn't work for me. You want to explosiveness this works but be willing to sacrifice in order to get that pump.
  • Awesome Pump
  • Strength
  • Not Enough Beta-alanine For Me
  • Limited Recovery
  • Decreased Libido

• Eclipse993
    Rep: 0
    July 25, 2014

I'm not sure what happened with your libido, but mine jumped up immensely. Of course, I DID experienced erectile disfunction for about a week, but that was short lived. As for recovery, I usually just take deer antler. The spray tastes very bizarre, but I don't feel as sore the next day and my muscles are ready to go within the next couple days after a super intense workout that would usually leave me aching for several days. Plus, it seems like the deer antler increases libido a bit too, so it may solve your problem.

I have used up a full container and I must say that it is quite a powerful energy supplement product. That being said, readers need to be FULLY aware of the ingestion of the Beta-Alanine in the product. I bought the AdrenOLyn cuts product from a pro shop at my Gold's Gym, intending to use it every workout day, because I heard from many friends that it was very effective. After about 9 weeks of use, I began to experience sharp burning pains along random spots all over my body. This "paresthesia" occurred during workouts, or whenever I was stressed, or my body temp began to rise. It is really painful and irritating. I would describe it as fire ants biting me across my back, neck, face, thighs, and chest.

This worried me quite a bit so I went to the doctor after a week of trying to ignore it. He explained that Beta-alanine is used in our bodies as a type 1 and type 2 muscle fiber buffer, and we all need it. However, when it's ingested as a powder form, it has a high probability that it will cause neuropathic pain, or paresthesia. Naturally I was a little freaked, but I got some IV meds and some prednisone to treat it. I'm still taking the meds to this day and I hope it will reverse the effects of the Beta-alanine. The doc further explained that some people have different reactions to powder based Beta Alanine, and that some people don't have a reaction at all.

The pros of this product were that it really did increase the amount of energy that I brought to my workouts (5 days of lifting, 1 day of cardio) and I got a LOT out of it. It also contains no sugar, and the caffeine is green tea based. It also tasted great, the blue rasperry flavor is good. I did not take any other supplements besides whey protein. It also gives a good amount of powder for 50 bucks.

However, I hope that the general public knows about the risk that Beta-alanine presents, because it can turn things really painful.

Also, FYI, when you peel off the label and look at the back, it states that Users should not take the product for more than 8 weeks.
  • Awesome Pump
  • Strength
  • May Lead To Paresthesia
  • Neuropathic Problems
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.