Bio Forge

By Biotivia
Bio Forge Biotivia
7.0/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

Ranks #26 of 36 (better than 29%)
in Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

A very unique set of ingredients for a simple test booster

A very unique set of ingredients for a simple test booster with doubtful claims of muscle building properties and such. I personally don't see this as a muscle builders, but definitely as an excellent aphrodisiac, specially on cycle.

First of all, I would like to thank Biotivia and The...

First of all, I would like to thank Biotivia and The Expert Reviewer program for allowing me to try this supplement. Although, I did not notice any effects on its muscle building properties, I do think it does have test boosting effects in your body.

Ingredients (copied from Tsunami, thanks bro lol)

Ingredient Profile :
-EuryGold (Eurycoma Longifolia Standardized Extract)300mg -this is longjack
-Piper Nigrum Extract (95% Piperine) 5mg

The ingredients list contains nutrients and herbs that have been researched because of its natural test boosting effect. It is not underdosed at all and perhaps this may be reason why it is quite expensive.

Effectivness (6/10): The reason why I give this supplement such a mediocre score is because they market this as a muscle building supplement, but I personally saw no effect on that department. However, the bottle says to use it for at least 12 weeks for full results.

Like I said before, no difference in my physique; however, my sex drive was through the roof. I have not been this horny on test booster before; Bioforge made me feel like I was 15 years old again. I wanted to get down to business all day, everyday. I was waking up with morning woods every single day too. Besides this effect, I did not feel other difference in my body.

Dosing (6/10): pretty annoying because I had to take pills 20 minutes before each meal which I found very inconvenient. I already take a lot of supplements, but having to rememeber is 20 minutes before a meal can get pretty annoying and a lot of times I didn't do it that way.

Taste (n/a):

Sides (4/10)-10 meaning no sides; 0 horrible sides -: I actually had some side effects from this test booster, but I am not sure if this side is postive or negative. The first time I took this supplement, after 3 days of taking it. I noticed that my testicles were very achy. I thought for a second it was my hernia, or that I hit them somehow. It was not a constant all-day type of pain, but it will happened at random times and last a good hour or two. I decided to stop taking bioforge for a couple of days and the random aches would go away.

After a few days, I went back on it and again the random aches on my testicles came back. I noticed that the pain became a lot more constant when I would go at least 3 days without having sex. I experimented with this dosing of 3-5 days on, 3 days off for like 2 weeks. I came to the conclusion it was Bioforge the reason I was having those achy testicles, could this be because I was actually producing more Testosterone or more sperm? I don't know to be honest.

Value (4/10): It is simple, $50 is a ridiculous price for a test booster, specially because of the amount of servings you get and the suggested for best results.

Overall(5/10): I don't recommend this supplement as a natural muscle builder because simply it is too expensive to run at proper dosage and you need to run it, according to biotivia, for 8-12 weeks for full results. That puts a pretty hefty dent in your pockets. It is almost a like utility bill for a regular testosterone booster. However, the supplement does work as a sexual stimulant and libido booster; therefore, if you are looking for a supplement that gives an extra boost to your sex life or just may want to prevent nasty sex-drive shutdown from the usage of PH or other chemicals, you may want to look into Bioforge. Nonetheless, it is not a supplement a recommend for the purpose they claim it is made for.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Unique Ingredients
  • Enhanced Sex Life
  • Achy Testicles
  • Slight Back Acne

All in all, I think this product can truely be useful

This review is for Biotivia's Bio Forge V-2. A different formula than their original Bio Forge.

This product is honestly in a catagory of its own in regards to its unique ingredients. I remember when I first heard of this product last year when it was Lockout's deal of the day, and I had made this negatgive response : http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=14597.0
---------------------------------------------
Ingredient Profile :
-EuryGold (Eurycoma Longifolia Standardized Extract) 300mg
---------------------------------------------

Pills/Dosing : 8/10 - The bottle says to take one capsule 3-4 times a day, 20 minutes before a meal. Pills are normal sized. I took it spread out 3 times a day before each of my meals, so pretty easy dosing protocol. Pills did not produce any aftertaste.

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I wish I had two bottles of this product, to where I could run it for longer at 4-5 pills a day. I feel that this supplement had a lot of potential, but that I was possibly underdosing it.

The ingredients in Bio Forge are not your typicals herbs used in testosterone boosting supplements such as Tribulus or Fenugreek. It does contain a Longjack extract patented as Eurygold, and I have good experiences with Longjack in general. It also contains Shilajit, in which they claim can help with enhancing testosterone secretion.

I took this product for a month, and for the first two weeks I didn't notice anything. I thought that perhaps this product was completely bunk and it was just taking advantage of using fancy ingredient names to peak customers interests thus causing them to think this product is truely something special. But the signs of a natural testosterone booster started to show in the begining of week three.

My workouts were lasting longer, I had slight strength gains by the end of the bottle, and I was leaning out a bit, which is due the ingredient Sensoril, which lowers cortisol. I was getting a little acne on my back, another sign of it working.

Value : 5/10 - It's $50 for a bottle of 90 pills, at three pills a day, being a month supply. Pretty steep price, especially if I wanted to run it my way at 5 pills a day, would have put a nice dent in my wallet.

Overall : 7/10 - All in all, I think this product can truely be useful, but it would require two bottles and higher dosing. Biotivia took a different approach to the common testosterone boosting supplement, and in my opinion, they have succeeded to some degree. Another interesting property of this product was that my sex life was also enhanced a bit, sort of turned me into a horn dog to be honest lol.
I also think this product worked well for me because I took this after my PCT recently where I basically reaped the most benefits from this supplement.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Slight Strength Gains
  • Unique Ingredients
  • Enhanced Sex Life
  • Slight Back Acne

Jpotter21

Posted May 9, 2012
I see a lot of hype on this product at other boards. Glad someone put a quality review on it. 50 bones is pretty steep for anything haha. Good review!

mhseaver670

I think its a good product

Ok guys FINALLY get to do this review! I recieved this a while back as part of the Expert review program. So much thanks to those guys!.

Ok what is this? Well hard to explain. Its a test booster but it works differently than others some of you may have tried. Its ingredients are a bit different.

-EuryGold (Eurycoma Longifolia Standardized Extract) 300mg

Pills 8.5
Just normal size pills, no after taste no burps. Just easy to swallow. Not one pill was broken so that is great too. Says to take 1 pill up to 3 times a day. Which is what I did.

Effectiveness 9
Ok I have say this stuff works. I felt some test boosting qualities, They was not huge but I did notice them. I was not as sore I was working out harder, my cardio improved, I was leaning out in week two, My midsection seeing huge decreases in it. My shoulders was Popping with viens. I was sleeping better and seemed to be on a better sleep patern on this as well.Although I was taking the Transmax from Biotivia at the same time too. I do feel that it really underdosed though. I feel if someone upped the dose to double and ran it alone or with something like Prime for about 2 months it would be really impressive.

Value 7
Ok This is where it falls short. I have only been able to find it on the Biotivia website ( which by the way has great info on the ingredients on this product ). On the web page it is 50 buck for one bottle and to run it at double the dose like I would like and for 2 months you are looking at almost 200 bucks. Give or take a few. OUCH.

Overall I think its a good solid 8 .
I think its a good product, should be a bit stronger, a bit more cheaper, But thats what we would say on almost all supps!. Also want to note this was the newer version of it called the V-2.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Leaning Out Midsection.
  • Slight Strength Gains
  • Unique Ingredients

Did an 8 Week Cycle of this, it was pretty good

Did an 8 Week Cycle of this, it was pretty good and Boosting my test how ever I did notice dramatic loss of Libido towards the end which may have just been my individual reaction to it, however I did see some amazing pumps and vascularity randomly through out the day when taking this. I would recommend it to all but maybe doing a 4 week Go may help with the loss of libido, its weird because alot of Guys say they are quite horn-doggish on this. But all in all I probably will stick with DAA.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Pumps
  • Alpha Male Euphoria
  • Slight Strength Gains
  • Unique Ingredients
  • Leaning Out Midsection.
  • Loss Of Libido

Am getting some slight strength gains, workouts have been a little more intense

On my third week of a 6 week (2 bottles) cycle. Am getting some slight strength gains, workouts have been a little more intense. Have noticed some leaning out in the abs and increased vascularity.
All in all, not a miracle worker but has delivered some noticable results after 2.5 weeks.

M007
(-11)

Excellent value when you get it at a reasonable price.

I'd say this is the best overall product in its category IME. Got some REAL performance enhancement unlike most other t-booster formerly tried. Endurance was crazy, couldn't leave the gym. Appetite increased big time. Had 8 amazing weeks, the increased work capacity coupled with higher food intake gave me some solid gains. Sleep was amazing as well, so was well-being.
NOT worth it when you find it at 55-60 bucks a bottle but you can get some pretty good deal if you spend a few minutes on Google LOL

Pros:
Cons:
  • Slight Strength Gains
  • Unique Ingredients
  • Leaning Out Midsection.
  • Vascularity