SURGE

By: Biotest

SURGE is a Post-Workout Product manufactured by Biotest. It is designed to feed the muscles with protein, carbs and amino acids immedaitely following a workout to assist in muscle recovery and growth.

What should I take with SURGE?
Click to Expand

A training friend turned me on to this in May. Tested in early july 2011. Use pre/post w/o and after excepting busy (physical) workday. 'Gauge servings / effort output. Replaced conc flavor with conc juice to keep all 'au natural. The Beta Alanine, creatine & electrolytes deliver, period; I enhance with a couple pieces of fruit and cup of green/white tea. W/o's move along better (75m-2hrs) and recov comes within 15m of drinking surge (tiredness/stiffness drops to 5+%). In my opinion, ingredients of Surge are cleaner/better than Surge Recovery. Cycle with it for more intense training program.
 Pros:
 Cons:

This is the best PWO drink available, and 10 grams of creatine to it and it's damn near perfect! Always better recovery when I am taking Surge!
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.