Alpha Male

By: Biotest

Alpha Male is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Biotest. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Alpha Male?
Click to Expand
ADS519
  February 17, 2010

Bought a couple bottle of this after reading bout it on Biotest's website. First off, it was very expensive but, people on T-Nation were raving about it and Biotest made some pretty serious claims. After taking it for weeks, I did notice my libido was up but, other than that, I got nothing except a much lighter wallet. Big claims, big price, small returns.. at least for me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido

one of the best test booster out there. high libido raise end high strenght. The carbolin-19 in it makes you lean a lot!!!
bknieriem
Rep: -1

March 13, 2009

AlphaMale is as effective, if not better do to the inclusion of Carbolin-19, as any Tribulus product. AlphaMale has a lot of good ingredients in its formula - Tribulus Terrestris,Vitex agnus castus, Eurycoma longifolia (long jack) plus they add a full dose of Carbolin-19 (forslean/forskolin), which they sell as a stand alone product. So its really like buying 2 product in one. Alphamle is expensive....but fun to take, and it does take a bit to kick it but I can feel it after a week - Sex drive kicks up enough for me to feel it. If you can spring for it every now and then I will coin a new phrase here "Luxury Supplement" - the cheaper alternative would be Tribex.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.