Olio

By: BioRhythm

Olio is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by BioRhythm. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

What should I take with Olio?
Click to Expand
mloui89
  June 18, 2012

Olio is great!!! I am on my 3rd bottle and have no complaints except it is pricey.I justify it for myself using the fact that your getting 4 Grams fatty acids to metabolize visceral fat. I also use the fact that 2 grams are omegas so i stopped purchasing a fish oil/3-6-9 when starting Olio.

What seemed tomake it a little more effective was using extra CLA on the side studies show you need 4-7 Grams CLA to work so i get 1 from Olio 4 from my other regular CLA along with the extras in Olio...

Good Stuff Maynard

Good Stuff Maynard
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetitte Suppressant
  • Sugar Cravings Low
  October 21, 2009

I used this with Synthrolean and Adrenalean and dropped 20 lbs in a month. 2.5 inches off my waist and added .5 inch to my arms.
Overall my wife and I take this daily. It includes all your good healthy fats. Plus it lets your body burn up bodyfat.
 Pros:
 Cons:

• admin
    October 21, 2009

Not a single con for any of the 7 BioRhythm reviews you did... Are you a rep?
  • xtranscended
    Rep: -2
    October 21, 2009

TBH, No. I work in a store were we dont make commission and have used all these products along with other national brand stuff. i figure with BioRhythm stuff be lesser reviewed i would give some honest reviews.

Also thru our store it isnt stupid expensive which is most peoples complaints in reviews. So what should I give a con on?
  • Hooch7
    Rep: 0
    October 21, 2009

Although i haven't finished my tube of Olio, i could mention the big size of the tablets as a disadvantage. Honestly i was this close to throw it away, but one last effort did the work.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.