Androbolix

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By BioRhythm
Androbolix BioRhythm
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I would recommend it to those looking for lean mass gain, without any sides

May 23, 2009

I used Androbolix for a period of 12 total weeks, and I would recommend it to those looking for lean mass gain, without any sides, or bloating. The company suggests to make the best use of their product to take 4 pilss per day six days per week, however, I reduced that to two pills per day five days per week. When begging my cycle I wieghed 175 at the end of my cycle I now weigh 182, My food intake on triaining days was 18 calories per pound of bodyweight, and on non-training days was 14 calories per pound of bodyweight. My lifts all went up, but my core lifts responded radically, booth from an endurance standpoint and a power output perspective. Prior to taking Androbolix I was at a plateu for a few months, this product was exactly what I had hopped for, and delivered solid results(as in they did not go away post use).

Kicka

Posted May 23, 2009
So would you say this product could help me Kick the ball an extra ten yards on Kick offs?

Posted May 23, 2009
I would say it may, it would definately help you recover faster to get more and more productive practices in. It also helps get you in the mind set. But ultimately its you who kicks lol. I throw shotput and discus, today i had a meet and set a new PR with this stuff. And today it was raining and i had to borrow a friends shot cuz i didnt have my own. I cant imagine how much better i wouldve been if conditions were right. I Added 5 FEET to my shotput and 15 to disc while on this so uyeah lol id definately recommend this stuff! If you ask me this is just as important as protein, if not more!

Scott73's Androbolix Review

October 19, 2011

I love this stuff! I use this (Androbolix 300) along with the Big Blue (Beta Alanine & Nitric Oxide)as well as the Kre-Alkalyn (Creatine). I'm 37 years old and 5'-10" tall. March of 2011 I weighed 205 and had a spare tire gut and man boobs. I started taking the above mentioned stack and working out for an hour before work in the morning. My workouts consisted of treadmill work and weight lifting. For a few months now I've been maintaining a 175 weight...have a six pack instead of the spare tire and actual pecs instead of the man boobs. I recommend this stack to anyone looking to lose weight and gain lean muscle. Keep up the great work BioRhythm!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Cuts Fat
  • Make You Stronger

This product works

January 2, 2011

This product works. I cut bodyfat and gained muscle and power lifts went up. I got a six pack for the first time in my life. The only problem is finding someone who sales it but i found a private store that has it for $49

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Cuts Fat
    • Make You Stronger

deeja

Posted January 2, 2011
      why do you not recommend it?

taysab23

Posted January 2, 2011
      yea your like this product is awesome.. don't take it.

ruabeyo
      (-111)

Posted January 2, 2011
      Man... I really wanted a thorough review on this.

What does private store mean?

Posted January 2, 2011
      I meant to reccomend this it was my first review im sorry for that. This product starts to work around the third day as far as sex drive but by the second week when it comes to getting stronger. I stared off benching 315 for 3 reps now im at 315 for 6 to 8 reps 8 being my new max and thats after four weeks and my bodyfat drop from 20% to 16 % after 6 weeks and thats with no fat burners only myofusion protien 2 times a day and my normal diet which isnt real clean , i have 3 cheat days a week. THIS PRODUCT JUST PLAIN WORKS ALL I DO IS A COLON CLEAN AND ZMA BETWEEN CYCLES. AS far as private store i meant that its a local store that still sell prohormones and other grey market products , this is the one that is the most popular at that location. If you guys need any more info just ask.

Posted January 2, 2011
      Im too young too reveiw it... But im "on" it right now lol. But yeah this stuff is great, i love it, it gives you a little testicular pain about there first 15 minutes the first time you take it but other than that this stuff is like my secret weapon. This with Kre-Alkalyn, myofusion, and a multi-v bring recovery down to THREE days for me. This stuff is potent I love it :). Glad you liked it as well Beereal23.