100% Whole Gains Naturally Anabolic Protein

By: BioRhythm

100% Whole Gains Naturally Anabolic Protein is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by BioRhythm. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Does 100% Whole Gains Naturally Anabolic Protein work?
Click to Expand

I started using this product as a way to up my protein intake, which I seem to struggle with throughout the week. I also was looking for a meal replacement in the evening because I find that I have little or no appetite after workouts.

I decided on the chocolate flavor and was assured that it would not have that usual overbearing malt flavoring that I can't stomach. I combined the recommend amount with 1% milk and the immediately noticed how well the product mixed. It did not leave any clumps or powdery residue in the bottom of my shake container. I thought the chocolate flavor was pretty good and left no strange after taste like many of these products seem to have.

I use the product in combination with After Glow mainly after workouts and also at work when I get busy and have no time for a real lunch or feel hungry. I also liked the fact that it has no refined carbs (using brown rice and oats) and no refined sugars.

Overall I think this has been a good product for me and will definitely try other flavors.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Good
  • Not Amazing.

• bigworm89
    April 12, 2011

Where did you get this and afterglow at?
  • grldrgn
    April 12, 2011

I purchased at my local GNC, I knew what I wanted to try before going in and the manager gave me a nice discount..Course I did have a skirt on, lol.
  • bigworm89
    April 12, 2011

Lol, this stuff isn't cheap. It must have been a great discount.
  • grldrgn
    April 12, 2011

I have expensive taste BW, J/K. I have had a hard time finding something like this that doesn't taste like MALT. If you have any good recommendations message me!
  • Adonislike
    April 12, 2011

Both great choices. I use both now as well and was able to stock up. Afterglow is an amazing product imo. GET IT Worm!!

This a a protein that i use right when i wake up and between meals because it's not the best post workout when you compare it to the AfterGlow (both are made by BioRhythm). The watermelon and vanilla flavors are incredible. 3 scoops is 70 grams in weight.and 36 grams of protein is in 3 scoops. which the AfterGlow in weight is 60 grams with 20 grams of protein so the whole gains offers alot more protein with basically the same amount of powder being used. and the watermelon is very similar to the watermelon AfterGlow in taste. it has no refined carbs (using brown rice and oats) and no refined sugars. it has some good dietary fibers. and good fats with sunflower oil, medium chain triglycerides, and canola oil. also its about 10 bucks less than the small tub of AfterGlow which has 16 servings. this has 16 servings if you use 3 scoops wich is 36 grams protein. or 24 servings which is 24 grams protein.
 Cons:

High quality muscle better. I like this product because unlike shady crap they call weight gainers, this product has only the essential amount of calories in order to grow. If you top this product off with some karbolyn, it will do wonders for you. I know a place where you can get a container for $38 and a big container for 72. Shoot me an email rsibya67@yahoo.com
  • Tastes Amazing
  • Tastes Good
  • Not Amazing.

You cannot beat the taste of this stuff. I just finished a 5lb tub of Mango, all I can say is the stuff tastes like Kool-Aid. For one, Bio-Rhythm doesn't use artificial sweetners, and I like this alot. If you are looking for a mid-day protein snack, this is it. The powder is so fine that it doesn't clump when mixed. I mix a scoop of this with a scoop of AfterGlow first thing when I wake up, and right before bed. It's a little pricey, but you get when you pay for when it comes to protein powders, so I'm not going to complain. You won't be disappointed with this stuff. I get a 5lb tub of this stuff shipped to my house for $70.
  • Tastes Amazing

• gpalm
    Rep: 0
    March 27, 2011

Dude it has sucralose in it. Which is an artificial sweetner.

I have tried many different MRP's Whole gains is a medium thickness shake. Not overly thin but def not Met-Rx or Ultramet thick.
I prefer the Mango and Chocalate flavor the best. Biggest thing that sticks out to me is the carb source, Whole gains uses brown rice and oats not maltodextrin. I found it is cleaner and digests pretty well. Mixes up well, too doesnt seem to clump up.

• xtranscended
    Rep: -2
    October 21, 2009

Just tried out the new Watermelon flavor. Amazing. tastes like the afterglow.. AMaZING!

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.