Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > BioQuest > MyoZene

BioQuest MyoZene

MyoZene BioQuest User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 65% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for MyoZene (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy MyoZene Thousands of Supplements! Buy MyoZene
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn EFX (68 Reviews)
ProSource Creatine Reviews
Creatine (9 Reviews)
9.6

Products in the same category:

GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Cell-Tech Hardcore (89 Reviews)
6.8
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

MyoZene is very expensive is it worth it
I was wondering has anyone ever tried myozene  it freaking expensive 16 ser...

Insulin spike and products like MyoZene
I've been using Myozene and just ordered my 2nd tub. I really like the prod...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

MyoZene Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    MyoZene Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Recovery (8)
    • Builds Muscle (7)
    • Good Value (5)
    • You Have To Get Used To The Taste (3)
    • Lemonade Is Good (1)
    • Very Tart (1)
    March 28, 2013

RNJ7377

Reviews: 3

Age: 35

March 28, 2013
     I read the reviews on here and figured Id give it a shot. I didn't know what to expect cause I believe different bodies respond to different things. No matter how good the reviews were I had to try it myself and I am glad I did.

I thought the myozene worked quickly. I started on a Monday and I swear by Saturday I vividly remember grabbing 50 lb dumbbells for chest flies and putting them back down because I thought I grabbed the wrong weight. THEY FELT TOO LIGHT.

Before the myzone I could do maybe 185 for 2 or 3 ( I weigh 185) by the time I was done the first tub....3 weeks later I was at 215 for 4. These are good numbers for me and I was really happy.

The soreness was very subtle

The only thing I can say is this product worked for me and I will continue to use it.

The one thing you need to be sure is to make sure you drink a lot of water.

The flavors arent bad, they honestly taste like pixie sticks....
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Recovery
    • Very Tart
    February 8, 2011

lmeyer

Age: 25

February 8, 2011
     I love it. lemonade taste way better than the fruit punch puke. i leaned up and gained tons of Muscle and Strength. noticed it was working after the second bottle. i wish they had bigger bottles. i just take Fish Oil and a hydro whey in the am and this product after workout.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Recovery
    • Lemonade Is Good
    February 7, 2011

Dzollman

Reviews: 6

Age: 19

February 7, 2011
     I have used this post workout protein for about 4 months now. The flavor honestly is not bad, I mean there are tons worse. Its almost refreshing after your workout. The gains from this product where ok mainly it helped me maintain muscle while cutting about 30 pounds. If you are looking for a builder you might be able to find better, but if you have the cash its worth a try.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Recovery
    • You Have To Get Used To The Taste
    December 27, 2010

virgil

Age: 44

December 27, 2010
     I am 44 and get very good results from this product. For those of you who don't like the taste try lemonade flavor, it is fantastic. I actually look foward to it. The only negative is it feels like a cinderblock in my stomach, but thats gone in 20mins.
      August 23, 2010

Age: 36

August 23, 2010
       I just finished a 4lb tub and have been getting good results. Awesome recovery. I take HydroWhey, Fish Oil and GNC creatine 189 in the morning. Then MyoZene after workout. Then I eat lunch about 30 min after and have another Hydrowhey shake with or after dinner. The first week I was a little light headed for an hour or so after taking MyoZene but that went away. The taste is a little different from other proteins but you get used to it. Like I said, good results from the combo but I have to ask if anyone else is worried about developing diabetes from a product that gives insulin Spikes? I've tried to do research but haven't found much about it. I might ask my Dr what she thinks. Diabetes is nothing to mess around with. Other than my worry about Diabetes, great product and if it is determined to be safe I will def continue to take it PWO.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Recovery

Joined: 6/2010
      Reputation: +6
      so I did a little research and it seems to be safe. Insulin spikes aren't going to give you diabetes.

Reply #2:

Joined: 6/2010
      Reputation: +6
      Now going on my 3rd tub and I love this stuff. No more light headedness. BTW they have really improved the taste. Fruit Punch actually tastes good! Highly recommend.

April 2, 2010

calebl

Age: 26

April 2, 2010
       By far the best Post workout supplement, Bar none. This product is F-ing insane! I'm on a cutting phase and I'm still gaining muscle. My buddy who is just starting to workout has been taking it for 2 months and has already gained 20 lbs on lean body mass, he's all natural also. The ingredient profile is top quality, it really doesn't get any better. It has it all, it has your Hydrolyzed Protein, Creapure Brand Creatine, Leucine, Taurine, Antioxidants and a whopping 60 grams fast acting carbs to replenish your glycogen fast. I couldn't be more satisfied with this product. I am a customer for Life.
        March 18, 2010

Reviews: 8

Age: 40

March 18, 2010
         This stuff is awesome! my strength and size went through the roof. ive been buying over the counter supplements since 1988, and this stuff is hands down the best ive found. my bench went from 315 for a double to 365 for a double!!!(this didnt happen until i finished my 2nd tub). The key to success with this stuff is: follow the directions!!! 3 scoops(post workout) with 16oz of water, wait 45 minutes then eat a balence meal(1/3 complexed carbs 1/3 fat 1/3 complete protein)to all of you complaining about the taste, hike up your skirt and suck it up! its worth it.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Excellent Recovery

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 8
        Reputation: +5
        the price is more than worth the results

January 7, 2010

Reviews: 4

Age: 20

January 7, 2010
         This is the single best massgainer/whey/recovery supplement ever developed! Everyone whines about the taste. Boo-hoo. You Nancies need to stick to wine tastings. BioQuest just updated the taste and I've actually developed a liking for it. If you take the recommended doses, prepare to gain muscle. I gained 4-8lbs each cycle while maintaing my bf%. And if you want to really shred, stack with Betastacks by BioQuest.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Excellent Recovery

Joined: 1/2010
          Reviews: 4
          Reputation: +4
          Realized afterwards that it is spelled Beta stax.

April 30, 2009

carrottop

Reviews: 12

Age: 35

April 30, 2009
           Not a huge fan of the taste but when it comes to gaining size, this is probably the best product i've used. noticeable results in the first week (i'm talking visible in the mirror kind of results). highly recommend it if you can stand the bitter taste. well worth that price for me.

Have you used MyoZene? Submit your own Review!