BetaStax

By: BioQuest

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

BetaStax is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by BioQuest. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

SteelRunner
  August 28, 2010

I First heard of this product through a buddy of mine so I figured I would add it into my stack. When I first started using Beta-stax I really liked it, it lived up to what i expected. Along with my cardio, crossfit, judo, and weight lifting work outs I lost about 15 pounds. After about 3 weeks how ever is when some weird side effects started to occur. Now I dont want to give this a bad review because it did exactly what it was suppose to do as far as I'm concerned. But I started Feeling lightheaded, dizzy, weak, no ambition, drained and generally feeling like a zombie. So I finished the bottle and havent used it. Who knows maybe it was just my body's reaction to the supplement. But over all the product did its job and helped me loose some stubborn weight.
 Pros:
  • Tired After Initial Boost

• jwatt56
    Rep: -11
    July 21, 2014

Was all the weight you lost from body fat? Or ass it water weight/muscle as well?

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.