BetaStax

By: BioQuest

Have used this product couple times now.. recomend highly.. to the lazy people no advice. To The Beast. Just look in the mirror and stop counting pounds. This stuff will give you major Drive to build while cutting only fat,, watch the cuts...P.S. Control your own appetite, you need a pill then youre in the wrong business!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • It Did Not Give Me The Jitters Or Make My Stomach Upset!
  • Lost Fat

I First heard of this product through a buddy of mine so I figured I would add it into my stack. When I first started using Beta-stax I really liked it, it lived up to what i expected. Along with my cardio, crossfit, judo, and weight lifting work outs I lost about 15 pounds. After about 3 weeks how ever is when some weird side effects started to occur. Now I dont want to give this a bad review because it did exactly what it was suppose to do as far as I'm concerned. But I started Feeling lightheaded, dizzy, weak, no ambition, drained and generally feeling like a zombie. So I finished the bottle and havent used it. Who knows maybe it was just my body's reaction to the supplement. But over all the product did its job and helped me loose some stubborn weight.

• jwatt56
        (0)
        July 21, 2014

Was all the weight you lost from body fat? Or ass it water weight/muscle as well?

I've been taking BetaStax for three weeks now, and I've been on a good exercise program, but I'm only a little happy with the results so far. I will admit, if I had a good diet with it, it probably would have better results, but I like to eat what I want so my results are minimum. I have lost 6 lbs. each week believe it or not, but gain it back quick and lose it again. Like I said just have a good diet and you WILL lose weight.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • It Did Not Give Me The Jitters Or Make My Stomach Upset!
      • Lost Fat

While using BetaStax I had dropped 30 pounds within a 3 month period. Basically the energy was good but not explosive, I never felt like lifting balls to the walls while sitting in class. When the time came around to working out I felt like i could just withdraw on the extra energy I had from BetaStax. My appetite I didn't pay attention to much besides the fact that I could eat very little and feel fine and have a good workout. Mind you that is a horrible practice it really did benefit in losing weight fast.

Over all when you need that extra boost for longer cardio sessions this is perfect with little to no side effects at all.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • It Did Not Give Me The Jitters Or Make My Stomach Upset!
        • Lost Fat

This stuff works pretty good and I lost some fat while on it with a dedicated nutritional program as well. I have since switched to OxyProElite (which is the $hi!) because of the mild side affects of depression, not sure why this is, but since I got off it I feel great. If your looking for a supplement that works it's okay, but there are better out there for sure.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • It Did Not Give Me The Jitters Or Make My Stomach Upset!
          • Lost Fat

• makmewanna
              (0)
              August 18, 2010

The old Hydroxy-cut made me depressed, the latest one didn't even work for me.

you will lose fat with this stuff. it will also give you alot of energy. however, when using any fat burner, the key to losing fat is controlling your appetite. thats where this stuff falls short. i stayed hungry. i used three bottles, wont use a third.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Lost Fat

Another great product by BQ! Helped burn fat and increase energy. Really liked it and plan on stacking this with MyoZene again in the future.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • It Did Not Give Me The Jitters Or Make My Stomach Upset!

I have been taking this since the end of July. I had a baby in June and I was having a hard time dropping the weight. I am still taking this, it gives me GREAT energy and I am down 17lbs using this along with going to the gym 5 times a week.
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • It Did Not Give Me The Jitters Or Make My Stomach Upset!

I started using this product the beginning of August while deployed to the Middle East meaning the weather was hot also. I worked out like an animal while taking these pills (cardio in the morning on empty stomach, weights in the afternoon, and more cardio in the afternoon) all well spaced out but done and it wore me out. I wasnt losing much weight off these pills maybe 2 lbs or so, then I ordered the razor ripped pills with it to stack hoping for some Ultimate results. I have stopped taking these products after a month and a half and only lost about 5lbs total with that much working out. So will I recommend this product, well there are more positive reviews than negative so maybe it was just me. But for me I will no longer buy these pills again. I am starting to wonder if any fat burning pills work?

This is an awesome product and it really works. Unfortunately I was using it to keep me lean as I gained, and I also became immune to it but my wife swears by it now and loves it. Plus the price for such a great product. Nothing at all remotely bad for this product.
                  Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.