HCG Activator

By: BioGenetics

HCG Activator is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by BioGenetics. It can help assist in the loss of bodyfat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

What should I take with HCG Activator?
phoenix0071625
  April 11, 2011

This product did well if you want a sorta "quick fix" to lose some weight. A friend told me to take this because we run a good bit for distance, but still had the insane love handles and little around lower abs to lose. I did really like this product because I was able to lose a few extra stubborn pounds from those areas was where I noticed the most weight coming off from. It's not something to keep doing over and over. I would use it once. Also, I lift 6 days a week and run about 3-10miles 3-4x a week. It wants you to eat a 500 cal A DAY diet!!! Obviously this is insane, and NOT good for anyone in my opinion especially someone like me who is trying to lift and run. I ate about a 1,500-2,000cal/day diet, that was very clean(eggs, chicken breast, veggies fruits low carbs VERY high protein, no sugar etc) that plus my workout was getting my net cal around 1,000-1,300 anyway. So, I was still able to lose weight. I really did like it did not increase my heart rate like some other supplements. I love OEP but now that I am running and training for my marathons and 5/10Ks coming up, the OEP would increase my heart rate at least 50bpm(beats per min). However, with the HCG Activator I was able to lose weight, get trimmed, and cut more; without any increase in heart rate or anything like that but still helping to lose. Bottom line: Give it a try for a month should help with those last few stubborn pounds.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • No Increased Heart Rate
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.