Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss > BioGenetics > HCG Activator

BioGenetics HCG Activator

HCG Activator BioGenetics User Rating: (3 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 35% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for HCG Activator (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy HCG Activator Thousands of Supplements! Buy HCG Activator
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

VPX Meltdown Reviews
Meltdown (16 Reviews)
PharmaFreak Ripped Freak Reviews
Ripped Freak (14 Reviews)
Nutrex Lipo 6x Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

HCG Activator Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    HCG Activator Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Loss (2)
    • No Increased Heart Rate (2)
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • None At All (1)
    • Little Too Expensive At About $60 Per Month (3)
    • Doesn't Do Anything. (1)
    • Slightly Less Effective Than Drops (1)
    Have you used HCG Activator? Submit your own Review!
    March 20, 2013

AF1113

Reviews: 1

Age: 28

March 20, 2013
     I just finished a round of HCG Activator, and I lost 15 pounds by following the instructions (almost) precisely. I have used HCG twice before- the first time I used the drops and they worked really well. The second time, same drops, but no results. A friend told me about the pills, and I decided to give them a shot. I'm much happier with the pills because I achieved roughly the same results, but without the bad skin the drops gave me. In my case, I followed the diet very strictly during the week, and about once a weekend I would slip up. I also took the opportunity to quit smoking this time around, and doing the diet distracted me from not smoking without eating everything in sight. I recommend HCG to anyone who wants to lose weight, and specifically these pills to anyone who is afraid of any side effects from the drops.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Loss
    • No Increased Heart Rate
    • Slightly Less Effective Than Drops
    June 13, 2011

kgk4569

Reviews: 5

Age: 26

June 13, 2011
     This is my first review of a product, so I figured I'd start out with what I found was THE WORST product I have ever tried. It gives you a diet plan, that basically tells you to starve yourself. If you stick to this you WILL lose weight. If, like me, you already have an existing and effective low calorie, low carb diet, and try to implement it into your stack you will not see any fluctuation in your weight loss.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • None At All
    • Doesn't Do Anything.
    • Little Too Expensive At About $60 Per Month
    April 11, 2011

phoenix0071625

Reviews: 1

Age: 23

April 11, 2011
     This product did well if you want a sorta "quick fix" to lose some weight. A friend told me to take this because we run a good bit for distance, but still had the insane love handles and little around lower abs to lose. I did really like this product because I was able to lose a few extra stubborn pounds from those areas was where I noticed the most weight coming off from. It's not something to keep doing over and over. I would use it once. Also, I lift 6 days a week and run about 3-10miles 3-4x a week. It wants you to eat a 500 cal A DAY diet!!! Obviously this is insane, and NOT good for anyone in my opinion especially someone like me who is trying to lift and run. I ate about a 1,500-2,000cal/day diet, that was very clean(eggs, chicken breast, veggies fruits low carbs VERY high protein, no sugar etc) that plus my workout was getting my net cal around 1,000-1,300 anyway. So, I was still able to lose weight. I really did like it did not increase my heart rate like some other supplements. I love OEP but now that I am running and training for my marathons and 5/10Ks coming up, the OEP would increase my heart rate at least 50bpm(beats per min). However, with the HCG Activator I was able to lose weight, get trimmed, and cut more; without any increase in heart rate or anything like that but still helping to lose. Bottom line: Give it a try for a month should help with those last few stubborn pounds.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Loss
    • No Increased Heart Rate
    • Little Too Expensive At About $60 Per Month

Have you used HCG Activator? Submit your own Review!