D-Stunner Questions

By: Betancourt

Rep: 0

Is it any good?

July 23, 2013

Ok so I've taken a number of different supplements ranging from the GNC Amplified NO Loaded and Creatine Monohydrate to Mass Gainers. The thing is the Amplified NO gave me such bad jitters I was like a dang vibrator to where I couldn't hold a glass still so I've discontinued that stuff immediately. I've got D-Stunner and Bullnox from Muscle and Strength and I want to try the Stunner today. My question is... will it cause jitters and/or any other negative side affects? I've read the other comments I'm just asking to hear the answer for myself. By the way I'm a 19 y/o male so I don't know if that'll make a difference.

Posted July 23, 2013

No one is going to be able to predict how this will effect you. You can make a guess gro reading the reviews, but supplements effect everyone differently. The effect of this one is going to come down to your stim tolerance. Only way to find out is to try it.
Posted July 23, 2013

Most supplement companies recommend a smaller than normal initial dose to test effects on your personally. Since you are stim sensitive, I highly recommend starting small and if all is well, increase your dose until the desired effect is achieved.
Posted July 23, 2013

Agree with above comments, I ran a tub of the old formula and currently using the new formula. I love this product. Great energy not overly stimed, good pumps and great bronchodialation effect.
Posted July 23, 2013

This has actually become one of my favorite pre workouts. Apparently their taste testing employees are on permanent vacation. This and their amino thing tastes horrible.

If you do get it, I recommend making a shot and just chugging it.
Posted July 23, 2013

New Dstunner is about as solid as it gets, definitely my new favorite. I even like it at 1/2 a scoop

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.