Bullnox Androrush Reviews

By: Betancourt

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 17

Ranks #35 of 171 (better than 80%) in

Bullnox Androrush is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Betancourt. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (23)

Much like glutamine, taurine is an incredibly abundant amino acid in the body crucial to optimal health and can lead to bigger pumps, muscle gains, and improved recovery!

MIN. EFF. DOSE

500mg

CATEGORY AVERAGE

1090.33mg

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

If you’re looking to increase strength, power and endurance and delay fatigue in your workouts, Beta-Alanine is one supplement you shouldn’t be without!

MIN. EFF. DOSE

COMPARE SIMILAR

Falcon89
Rep: -11
  October 22, 2013

Solid 8's all around because this product does work. Kicks in for me in about 20 min.
1-10 scale
Focus:
9 then gradually fades to 6 after may 40 min, enough give a person a solid workout, your awareness does rise and it makes you want to lift.
energy:
10 The energy goes along with focus, you get the feel to want to do something, as soon as you feel it youll wish you were doing something.
endurance:
7 i find myself tiring after 40min, which kinda sucks, but that can i guess suffice for others.
pump:
9 nice pump, the veins in my biceps expand like hell, seeing this gives me the motivation to do that one extra rep.

Off notes
I take 1.5 grams of kre alklyn before workout, 3 grams of arginine, 2 grams of taurine, drink at least 40 oz of water per workout.

In regards to tolerance, im ok with one scoop per workout, but i am certain that there are other folks out there that certainly need two, it does taste great, but there is better stuff out there. Not sure whether to believe the test boosting effect.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • More Motivation
  • Good Beginner Pwo
  • Good Focus
  • Solid Value
  • Tolerance Increase
Mayrune
  August 26, 2013

Whats going on guys. I'm new to the site but I am no newbie to body building. I have been training for a solid 10 years off and on. I just recently went through a cutting cycle and wanted a good PWO to give me that extra kick. Picked this up at vitamin shoppe for about 30$ if I remember correctly. Not really an issue as I don't judge on price but rather the effectiveness of the product. Just a reminder, If I tend to exclude certain ingredients in a product please know that I do these reviews while at work on my free time, and will not always have the container with me.

So I'm going to give this PWO a 9 overall. The energy is amazing on this. Even at a serving of one scoop I was seriously jacked the heck up! The thing I love about this product is it does not give you the jitters like coffee or too much Red Bull would. But rather a strong, yet smooth energy that takes its full effect within 15 minutes and lasts up to a solid hour even during intense training. The product itself is allegedly based on a set system. Meaning it gets stronger and changes how you feel after every set. Now I personally did not experience this effect but it did allow me to do heavier weight at more reps, and last in the gym longer before becoming burned out. As I said the energy is pretty similar to cocaine lol ( Not that Im on the stuff FYI ) . The only down side to this as far as energy is concerned, is that I had to up my dose to about 1 1/2 scoops near the end of the jug. However I would recommend cycling this product do to the test booster. Wouldn't want to start tampering with your own natural Test for too long.

Second, The taste is absolutely amazing. Ever had Fruit Punch Koolaid? Well, thats pretty much the sum of it. Mixes pretty well, one scoop per 6 floz of water is not bad, and sits well on your stomach with no side affects as far as that goes.

Lastly, the most important part and what we all really care about. Gains, power, and the ability of the product to deliver them both on a silver platter. I would have to say that this product alone did not give me great size increase as far as muscle is concerned. Considering this was the only product I used I can rule size increase out. However! This product did exceptionally well at increasing muscle density. Especially during and after my workout. The pumps were not out of this world but still a very noticeable difference. It really delivers in the making you look shredded department.

I would highly recommend this PWO to any level of experience over the age of 18. Due to the Test enhancer I would not try this if you are younger. I would love talk more about ingredients but I am sure someone has already done that. I will be updating my photo soon so everyone can see the results I got from just 35 days on Bullnox. Until next time, later ..

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Tolerance Increase
tommy777
  August 26, 2013

My review is going against the norm I read up on Bullnox... I personally did not like it that much. The taste was great but I really did not get much out of it as a pwo.

Taste: 10/10
Blue Rasberry which is what I always tend to get for my pwos. The taste was great and did not mess with my stomach at all.

Value 7/10
I gave a seven because it is not that expensive, easy to mix, with a great taste.

Pump: 5/10 I did not experience much of a pump at all I went through the whole tub of Bullnox and some days were better than others but overall nothing really impressed me.

Focus: 6/10
I do think it gave me somewhat better focus in the gym. But, nothing that was remarkable or even better than average from other pwos.

Effectiveness: 6/10 For me it was nothing overtop, I would just say average. Could not really tell if I was getting more from it than what I would without taking anything. I would say my natural pump is just as good as when I was taking this. On the other hand, a buddy of mine bought the product the same time as I did and he absolutely loved it. He continues to use it as his main preworkout he always goes back to. Everyone is different, I didnt care for this pwo but others have loved it.

Final: 7/10
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Beginner Pwo
    andyfrc
      August 20, 2012

Now that I have tried a wide array of supplements I am going to begin writing reviews with my new favorite supplement, Bullnox. I wish I just started with this when my buddy suggested it a year ago instead of slowly working my way up to it out of frustration in paying so much for so many different types of specific supplements. Despite the ever so frustrating proprietary blends that plague the supplement industry this product claims to have some good ingredients that I like to take before and after my workouts.

Today on my leg extension routine (full stack leg extension directly into full stack Leg press without rest) I was so zoned into my leg extension (MedX Leg Press 498lbs.) that I increased by 1.5 repetitions. I have been using this supplement for about 1.5 weeks now. I have been lifting for nearly a decade now and before I started using supplements with tribulus I had stalemated for about a year. I don't know if trib really attributes to any kind of actual accelerated muscle growth but it at least has given me the extra drive and machismo I have needed to push it harder than ever in the last 6 months or so I have been using trib on and off.

The truly amazing thing about this product is that you really are getting alot for what you pay for here. It has some aminos (protein) creatine, ZMA, triulus, maca etc. The product says nowhere on it that you have to cycle or use any kind of liver detox so I assume that eating some red grapes and drinking tons of H20 will keep you in the clear with this stuff.

Took 2 scoops b4 1 Scoop 1 hour later 1/2 hour after post workout meal. Wanted to restore all my nutrients :) Great value product.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation
    • Increase Sex Drive
    • Proprieatary Blends...
    WingedHussar
      January 29, 2012

So I wrote a review of this a while back but it got deleted. I got the chance to try a full sized container of Betancourt's Watermelon flavor for this stuff so I thought I'd resubmit my thoughts given that I've used the whole thing.

I have to say, I hate pre-workouts. They taste terrible, and I get very nauseous with most. A horrid protein shake? I'll down it. Pre workout? Forget it. Bullnox is officially the first pre workout that I legitimately enjoyed and didn't get any sort of stomach pain or light headedness from. TO THE BREAKDOWN:

Price: 6/10
    I was spoiled, a rep I know well gave me the container so for me it was awesome, but normally this stuff runs for about 43.99. As a college kid working narry more than minimum wage, I don't think this is something I would jump at the chance to get, given the price point. That being said, there are more expensive pwo's out there.

Taste: 8/10
    Ooooh yes, the all important question. I've tried all the flavors and I consider Watermelon to taste damn good considering the product. Fruit Punch comes in at a close second, and I'm meh about Blue Raspberry. Overall, drinkable and actually somewhat enjoyable.

Efficacy: 8/10

This is where the product both shines and falters at the same time. Within 10 to 15 minutes of ingesting, I began to feel the beta alanine spider tingles. Normally, too much BA makes me feel really flushed and he tingles are painful; It ***es me off and I don't feel like working out. Bullnox was nice because it was an almost pleasant tingle, and if anything it focused me.

This product also tends to make me a chipper sonovamonkey. I remember the first few times I used it I was driving to the gym and I was singing along to the radio like an idiot.

The downside though, is if you're hardcore in the gym and spend anywhere around 1.5 to 2 hours there at a time like I often do, this isn't the pwo for you. Pretty consistently, after an hour of hard work I feel the effects just sort of wear off. By the end of my workout I usually just feel tired and I get the nagging lazy thoughts one might get from time to time in those last sets. That being said, if you're a guy or gal who likes to get in and get out, Bullnox will prolly suit you just fine. Also, I noticed I would get irritable more easily and my road rage wasn't stifled by much. It could very well all just be in my head, but I thought it deserved mention.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Excellent Focus
    • Raaaaaaaage
    • A Little Pricey
    Ausboss
    Rep: -4
      December 3, 2011

Taste: Excellent taste, very smooth not sour at all, I experienced zero strange after tastes.

Results: I took this before a back workout and my lats seriously felt like grapefruits torn in half, a very painful pump. Needless to say it was awesome.

Side effects: Strong libido response, could be a good option for those who are experiencing pro-hormone impotence.

Energy: The lack of of Geranium in this product is my only qualm; However, if you a looking for a product that will give you a solid pump every time bullnox is for you.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Increase Sex Drive
    • Cheap
    • Raaaaaaaage
    • Needs Geranium Imo
    TexansNicos
      August 16, 2011

Alright guys this is my first review, so here it goes!

Taste- The flavor I purchased was Blue Rasberry. I mixed 1.5 scoops with 12 ounces of cold water and it tasted similar to a cool-aid type of drink. It wasn't too sour or too sweet, so I would recommend this flavor to anyone.

Mixability- It took 5-10 seconds of shaking (in a shaker cup) for this product to completely dissolve. There is no remaining powder or clumps in the bottom of it and it has a very smooth texture.

Energy- !.5 scoops did it for me. It provides me with explosive energy without crashing after the workout. I tried taking 2 scoops for one workout, and it was so much energy I became slightly jittery for about 20 minutes. I would not recommend anyone taking over 2 scoops, but it all depends on that persons weight and tolerability to stimulants. I'm 6 ft 1, 185 pounds and 1.5 scoops was perfect.

Focus- 20 minutes after drinking the 1.5 scoops I could feel it hit me. Each of my workouts lasted around an hour and a half, and throughout the entire container this product never let me down. It gave me tunnel vision like crazy and kept me Motivated the whole time. It kept me mentally in tune with my workouts and pushed me through the tough sets.

Pump- I can not completely vouch for the pump of this product, because I stacked it with Axis Labs Hemodraulix (6 pills 30 minutes before my workout). I can not attribute the massive pump directly to the Hemodraulix or to the Bullnox, however I can say is that this stack was insane. After 5 minutes of working out my veins were exploding. After finishing each workout, the muscle that I worked was so pumped up that I could hardly take my shirt off.

Price- The price was solid for how effective this product is. I paid $33.95 for the 35 serving container. I used 1.5 scoops or so per workout, so it lasted a little over 20 days.

Overall, I would recommend Bullnox Androrush Blue Raspberry to anyone who is interested in having a serious month of workouts.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • Had Alittle Energy Not Much