Bullnox Androrush

By Betancourt
Bullnox Androrush Betancourt
8.2/10
(Weighted average based on 42 Reviews)

Ranks #12 of 161 (better than 93%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

This is where the product both shines and falters at the same time

So I wrote a review of this a while back but it got deleted. I got the chance to try a full sized container of Betancourt's Watermelon flavor for this stuff so I thought I'd resubmit my thoughts given that I've used the whole thing.

I have to say, I hate pre-workouts. They taste terrible,...

I have to say, I hate pre-workouts. They taste terrible, and I get very nauseous with most. A horrid protein shake? I'll down it. Pre workout? Forget it. Bullnox is officially the first pre workout that I legitimately enjoyed and didn't get any sort of stomach pain or light headedness from. TO THE BREAKDOWN:

Price: 6/10
I was spoiled, a rep I know well gave me the container so for me it was awesome, but normally this stuff runs for about 43.99. As a college kid working narry more than minimum wage, I don't think this is something I would jump at the chance to get, given the price point. That being said, there are more expensive pwo's out there.

Taste: 8/10
Ooooh yes, the all important question. I've tried all the flavors and I consider Watermelon to taste damn good considering the product. Fruit Punch comes in at a close second, and I'm meh about Blue Raspberry. Overall, drinkable and actually somewhat enjoyable.

Efficacy: 8/10

This is where the product both shines and falters at the same time. Within 10 to 15 minutes of ingesting, I began to feel the beta alanine spider tingles. Normally, too much BA makes me feel really flushed and he tingles are painful; It ***es me off and I don't feel like working out. Bullnox was nice because it was an almost pleasant tingle, and if anything it focused me.

This product also tends to make me a chipper sonovamonkey. I remember the first few times I used it I was driving to the gym and I was singing along to the radio like an idiot.

The downside though, is if you're hardcore in the gym and spend anywhere around 1.5 to 2 hours there at a time like I often do, this isn't the pwo for you. Pretty consistently, after an hour of hard work I feel the effects just sort of wear off. By the end of my workout I usually just feel tired and I get the nagging lazy thoughts one might get from time to time in those last sets. That being said, if you're a guy or gal who likes to get in and get out, Bullnox will prolly suit you just fine. Also, I noticed I would get irritable more easily and my road rage wasn't stifled by much. It could very well all just be in my head, but I thought it deserved mention.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Excellent Focus
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • A Little Pricey

I would recommend Bullnox Androrush Blue Raspberry to anyone

Alright guys this is my first review, so here it goes!

Taste- The flavor I purchased was Blue Rasberry. I mixed 1.5 scoops with 12 ounces of cold water and it tasted similar to a cool-aid type of drink. It wasn't too sour or too sweet, so I would recommend this flavor to anyone.
Alright guys this is my first review, so here it goes!

Mixability- It took 5-10 seconds of shaking (in a shaker cup) for this product to completely dissolve. There is no remaining powder or clumps in the bottom of it and it has a very smooth texture.

Energy- !.5 scoops did it for me. It provides me with explosive energy without crashing after the workout. I tried taking 2 scoops for one workout, and it was so much energy I became slightly jittery for about 20 minutes. I would not recommend anyone taking over 2 scoops, but it all depends on that persons weight and tolerability to stimulants. I'm 6 ft 1, 185 pounds and 1.5 scoops was perfect.

Focus- 20 minutes after drinking the 1.5 scoops I could feel it hit me. Each of my workouts lasted around an hour and a half, and throughout the entire container this product never let me down. It gave me tunnel vision like crazy and kept me Motivated the whole time. It kept me mentally in tune with my workouts and pushed me through the tough sets.

Pump- I can not completely vouch for the pump of this product, because I stacked it with Axis Labs Hemodraulix (6 pills 30 minutes before my workout). I can not attribute the massive pump directly to the Hemodraulix or to the Bullnox, however I can say is that this stack was insane. After 5 minutes of working out my veins were exploding. After finishing each workout, the muscle that I worked was so pumped up that I could hardly take my shirt off.

Price- The price was solid for how effective this product is. I paid $33.95 for the 35 serving container. I used 1.5 scoops or so per workout, so it lasted a little over 20 days.

Overall, I would recommend Bullnox Androrush Blue Raspberry to anyone who is interested in having a serious month of workouts.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Had Alittle Energy Not Much

Excellent taste, very smooth not sour at all

Taste: Excellent taste, very smooth not sour at all, I experienced zero strange after tastes.

Results: I took this before a back workout and my lats seriously felt like grapefruits torn in half, a very painful pump. Needless to say it was awesome.

Side effects: Strong libido...

Side effects: Strong libido response, could be a good option for those who are experiencing pro-hormone impotence.

Energy: The lack of of Geranium in this product is my only qualm; However, if you a looking for a product that will give you a solid pump every time bullnox is for you.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Increase Sex Drive
    • Cheap
    • Raaaaaaaage
    • Needs Geranium Imo

It's not that potent and I think would be a good starter for someone

I have tried a lot of PWO powders and unfortunately this was one that didn't do much for me. However what I've found is that sometimes what doesn't work well for me, works well for others, and vice versa. To me this is more of an entry level PWO for those who haven't tried too many yet. It's not that potent and I think would be a good starter for someone.

The company that makes this is great however and usually it's easy to get free samples of this to try out before you buy.

On the positive side it mixed well and tasted great.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Beginner Pwo
    • Taste Is Good
    • Had Alittle Energy Not Much
    • Didn't Get The Desired Results

NateW27

Bullnox, good to go!!

Hello again SR! Nate back here again to right my second review. I have become really motivated doing this thanks to my friend Brent. I am going to do a solid review today on Betancourts Bullnox Androrush. I wanted to review this one because personally it is my favorite pre-workout thus far. So lets kick this into gear.

Let us start by how this product works. This is a unique form of pre-workout. Not only does it give you your essential energy boosting formulas such as L-Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and Guarana to name a few, and boosts those N.O. levels with Beet Root, L-Tyrosine AKG,L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate, L-Arginine HCL, and creatine Creatine AKG, while keeping in tune with that anabolic state with formulas like L-glutamine, and nitrated BCAAs, but get this, it is also going to pump up that endocrine system of yours buy fueling your body with Tribulus terrestris extract, horny goat weed, and dodder seed to assure that everything stays functional fellas! Sex drive was threw the roof.

Ok, so now we addressed all that allow me to move on to some categories breaking down this product.

Taste/Mix-ability 10/10: I give it a perfect grade because it really just tastes like cool-aid. It is one of those pre-workouts that you can sip on durning your ride to the gym, no need to chug it here guys! No chalky after taste and mixes great. Also no need to ***tail this one!

Effectiveness 10/10: Certainly got everything I needed out of this one. I am not a fan of the tingly jitters that many pre-workouts offer, however the focus, and energy stays consistent with this one. 15-30 minutes before consuming you are ready to go and complete your intense workout. It delivers a great pump, yes you will be mirroring all day with this one. It didn't wear off on me halfway threw my workout, in-fact I stayed focused well after my workout to squeeze in some good dynamic "cool down" exercises. And working a 5 day split, high power, low to mid rep range workout helped me substantially. I will also say that I never grown a tolerance to this product and it continued to stay effective after 2 separate cycles.

Dosing 8.5/10: Per instruction it says for beginners to use one serving, intermediate bodybuilding athletes to use 2 servings, and for advanced bodybuilders to use 3 servings. My one concern is that no one wants to admit they are a beginner so will a lot of the time jump right into the full three servings, however, I will say that even as an "advanced lifter" (>3 years of resistance training at least 3 times weekly) I very seldom felt the need to use 3 servings, 1-2 always did me just fine, and helps to make the product last that much longer.

Value 8/10: I gave it an 8 because it is a bit on the pricey side, on average about $40 for 35 servings. Now for those who don't mind investing some money into their supplements this may not be an issue, however we all know that things can add up quickly. However having so many different formulas in it, it may even out since you don't have to buy other supplements, like creatine, test boosters etc.

Overall this gets a perfect score from me 10/10. I've insisted that this is one of the best pre-workouts on the market. It helps out big time that you don't need to buy a bunch of other supplements to make those "***tails" we all know and love. Simple yet complex, and it has all those things that we want and need to become better than we used to be.

Thank you SR and everyone who reads. Enjoy, and try it out. I think you will be happy with it!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Did Not Build A Tolerance
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation

ron

Posted March 2, 2014
    You forgot to mention the 12g of carbs per serving coming mostly from maltodextrin listed at the front of six different proprietary blends. Perhaps this is why it mixes like Kool-Aid?

Bullnox is No Joke...

Whats going on guys. I'm new to the site but I am no newbie to body building. I have been training for a solid 10 years off and on. I just recently went through a cutting cycle and wanted a good PWO to give me that extra kick. Picked this up at vitamin shoppe for about 30$ if I remember correctly. Not really an issue as I don't judge on price but rather the effectiveness of the product. Just a reminder, If I tend to exclude certain ingredients in a product please know that I do these reviews while at work on my free time, and will not always have the container with me.

So I'm going to give this PWO a 9 overall. The energy is amazing on this. Even at a serving of one scoop I was seriously jacked the heck up! The thing I love about this product is it does not give you the jitters like coffee or too much Red Bull would. But rather a strong, yet smooth energy that takes its full effect within 15 minutes and lasts up to a solid hour even during intense training. The product itself is allegedly based on a set system. Meaning it gets stronger and changes how you feel after every set. Now I personally did not experience this effect but it did allow me to do heavier weight at more reps, and last in the gym longer before becoming burned out. As I said the energy is pretty similar to cocaine lol ( Not that Im on the stuff FYI ) . The only down side to this as far as energy is concerned, is that I had to up my dose to about 1 1/2 scoops near the end of the jug. However I would recommend cycling this product do to the test booster. Wouldn't want to start tampering with your own natural Test for too long.

Second, The taste is absolutely amazing. Ever had Fruit Punch Koolaid? Well, thats pretty much the sum of it. Mixes pretty well, one scoop per 6 floz of water is not bad, and sits well on your stomach with no side affects as far as that goes.

Lastly, the most important part and what we all really care about. Gains, power, and the ability of the product to deliver them both on a silver platter. I would have to say that this product alone did not give me great size increase as far as muscle is concerned. Considering this was the only product I used I can rule size increase out. However! This product did exceptionally well at increasing muscle density. Especially during and after my workout. The pumps were not out of this world but still a very noticeable difference. It really delivers in the making you look shredded department.

I would highly recommend this PWO to any level of experience over the age of 18. Due to the Test enhancer I would not try this if you are younger. I would love talk more about ingredients but I am sure someone has already done that. I will be updating my photo soon so everyone can see the results I got from just 35 days on Bullnox. Until next time, later ..

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation
    • Tolerance Increase

The effects are nothing short of EPIC

The best damn pre workout on the market PEROID. Hung Harold puts his name and reputation on it. Lets get to the taste first. I love the taste and I love some Watermelon. I have tried Watermelon and fruit punch, both are heaven in your mouth. The Watermelon however is the best thing I ever tasted, fruit punch is great, but Watermelon is the best. I could drink this stuff through out the day and guess what? I do!!!!

The effects are nothing short of EPIC! Gives me a great focus and energy. I feel the anabolics in this product and strength is big time baby. The anabolics are all natural, but they are effective. This product has it all and the pumps are insane. Veined up like crazy, you won't even need Hemavol with this one kids :) I do love me some Bullnox.

Don't let anybody tell you different. If they don't like it then they don't like good supplemnents and great taste at a good price. They just like to whine all the time and never happy. That is how people are these days. Never happy, always crying bout stuff and they want everything perfect in their lives, but they have never looked in the mirror and realized the biggest flaw.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Watermelon Flavor
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation

BigVida

Posted December 2, 2012
      Natural anabolics huh? Application denied

you really are getting alot for what you pay for here

Now that I have tried a wide array of supplements I am going to begin writing reviews with my new favorite supplement, Bullnox. I wish I just started with this when my buddy suggested it a year ago instead of slowly working my way up to it out of frustration in paying so much for so many different types of specific supplements. Despite the ever so frustrating proprietary blends that plague the supplement industry this product claims to have some good ingredients that I like to take before and after my workouts.

Today on my leg extension routine (full stack leg extension directly into full stack Leg press without rest) I was so zoned into my leg extension (MedX Leg Press 498lbs.) that I increased by 1.5 repetitions. I have been using this supplement for about 1.5 weeks now. I have been lifting for nearly a decade now and before I started using supplements with tribulus I had stalemated for about a year. I don't know if trib really attributes to any kind of actual accelerated muscle growth but it at least has given me the extra drive and machismo I have needed to push it harder than ever in the last 6 months or so I have been using trib on and off.

The truly amazing thing about this product is that you really are getting alot for what you pay for here. It has some aminos (protein) creatine, ZMA, triulus, maca etc. The product says nowhere on it that you have to cycle or use any kind of liver detox so I assume that eating some red grapes and drinking tons of H20 will keep you in the clear with this stuff.

Took 2 scoops b4 1 Scoop 1 hour later 1/2 hour after post workout meal. Wanted to restore all my nutrients :) Great value product.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Good Pump
      • Excellent Focus
      • More Motivation
      • Increase Sex Drive
      • Proprieatary Blends...

I really like this product

I really like this product. There's alot of good things I can say about bullnox. I'm more of a caffeine base pre workout person instead of the heavy hitters. Dont get me wrong i like a little dmaa every now and then, but if you're looking for one of the best pumps out there this seems to do the trick. The taste is something I actually enjoy as I've liked the preworkout enough flavor wise that i will use all of them with no problem. Energy isn't crazy but for night time workouts its nice because I am not stimulated for 4 hours after my workout lol. Great taste, pump, decent energy. I'll take it all day. The price is normally around 1 dollar a serving which isn't bad for everything that it offers.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Good Pump
      • Cheap

Overall I really did enjoy bullnox

Taste-9: Honestly I always thought Bullnox tasted amazing Blue Raspberry was yummy!

Effectiveness-8: I got alot of good energy from this product along with good pumps and it did help me to gain strength and muscle.

Tolerance-6: The first time I took bullnox I was TEARING...

Tolerance-6: The first time I took bullnox I was TEARING through the gym! I probably did 6 sets of bench and a couple sets of dumbell bench along with tri's and bi's and was not sore AT ALL but it seemed that every week I would need to increase my dosage. This is the main downfall of Bullnox.

Value-7: Bullnox cost me about $30-35 a tub and with 35 servings the value is okay.

Overall I really did enjoy bullnox, It worked great for me the only downfall was the tolerance build up.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Taste Is Good
        • Good Energy
        • Good Pump
        • Excellent Focus
        • More Motivation
        • Tolerance Increase