Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Betancourt > Bullnox Androrush

Betancourt Bullnox Androrush

Bullnox Androrush Betancourt User Rating: (41 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 85% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Betancourt Bullnox Androrush ($17.98 per tub)
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/bullnox-androrush.html This stuff is pre...

Bullnox Androrush 10 serving $4.99 *NOW SOLD OUT*
Hey, Not a bad deal, it is for watermelon only, but a regular 35 serving tub is...

Bullnox Androrush?
I got a free sample of Bullnox Androrush from Betancourt Nutrition. The whole &q...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Bullnox Androrush Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Bullnox Androrush Reviews:

March 8, 2011

ewest84

Reviews: 1

Age: 26

March 8, 2011
 I had the chance to try the samples and loved it! So I purchased a bottle and now im almost finished with it i am starting to feel as if its loosing its punch. The energy is not great but the bcaas are valuable and the creatine and tribulas help with gains.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Excellent Focus
  • Good Beginner Pwo
  • Little Energy
March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011
 Aight ive been looking for a pre-workout that would give me great energy,decent pump, and just made me wanna lift every weight in the gym...this accomplished all that. my local nutrition store gave me a ton of sample packets and i burned through them all! This stuff works fast so i recommended taking it at the gym, not before you leave for the gym. But ya all i have to say about this stuff is it worked great for me. It's pretty cheesy but i did feel a "bull" rage like i needed to go all out and lift every weight i could find. Only thing i didn't like about this product is sometimes when i take a preworkout i feel a little bit of a strength boost..with bullnox i did not feel that great of a strength boost as i was expecting. If you want a strength booster feeling i recommend SuperPump250, Noxipro, or Assault.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Increase Sex Drive
thor1821
thor1821

Joined: 8/2011
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
Could I take this safely with Battle Fuel?

Reputation: +40
Yes! im going to write another review (more refined with more info about stacking so stay tuned) but in short yeah you can stack them..the test boosting is very slight in my opinion (i didnt really notice anything) and its all natural ingredients (i believe the main "test boosting" ingredient is water chestnut extract) so you should be fine in my opinion.

April 4, 2011

livnandfishn

Reviews: 3

Age: 25

April 4, 2011
 Ive used: Noxplode,vassive,jack3d,assualt,and pump for PWO's. That being said, lets start the review.

Taste- 10/10...I've had blue raspberry and orange. Blue raspberry was great, kinda had that tarty flavor and Orange tasted similar to Tang I thought. Not to sweet just right for my liking.

Energy- 9/10...I take two full scoops and it gives me the boost i need to power through long gruelling workouts. I usually eat before I go to gym, but it did fine on a empty stomach as well.

Pump- 8/10...Decent pump, not the best, but not to shavvy. I will say my first tub of this my pumps were insane and gave me a rage in the gym. could have been some anger issues at the time, but i'm gonna give it to bullnox for the review.

Focus 9/10...I was really in the zone while taking this supplement. I would literally just get mad at the weights and even more ticked when my set was over. It delivered for me when it came time to face off against the iron.

Mixability 10/10... Haven't had any problems with mixability. Mixes great!

Overall 10/10...This is my 3rd tub of this stuff, so I'm a fan obviously. I haven't taken them back to back incase your wondering. I always take a break in between supps to give my body a break from the stims. I will probably try Cellucor c-4 next. This PWO didn't cause me to crash after my workouts neither which is a plus. I recommend to anyone to try. I usually take 2 scoops 15-20 min. prior to working out and it's usually kicked in by the time i'm walking into the gym.

As far as my stack, i'm taking MyoFusion,orange triad,kre-alkyln,darkmatter, and added glutamine prior and post workout. Solid supplement from a solid company. It is a little pricey, but it's worth giving it a try
Pros:
Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • A Little Pricey
BrooklynBuff

Nice review bro,love the K-9's almost as much as the AR's:)+

June 11, 2011

billcool123

June 11, 2011
 Great preworkout product!!! I know people might come at my neck for this, but I actually think the pump might be a little better than Jack3d. However, Jack3d lasts a lot longer, tastes much better, and I never have as bad as a crash as i do sometimes with Androrush. I would recommend it, but don't expect the intensity to last more than 45 minutes, and be ready to sleep after your workout!!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • A Little Pricey
bignastyrico
bignastyrico

Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 151
Reputation: +694
jack3d has no pump when compared to this stuff.

June 18, 2011

Mau5Trap

Reviews: 7

Age: 20

June 18, 2011
 When it comes to preworkouts, I've pretty much tryed them all. But for some reason I see this one doesent have a good rep, and its actually a great product. Well enough of that here's my review.

Taste- honestly the taste is the only con I see on this product. I had purchased the fruit punch flavor, and to me it tasted pretty bad, and at times did not mix well. I would definatily try a different flavor next time..

Focus- the focus was great i would it take it about 30 min before working out and on the way driving to the gym I already felt alert and had a high amount of focus..

Pump & energy- pumps of this product were great. I usually would take 2 scoops every time and I would get this intense burst of energy and have a tingling Sensation due to the Beta Alanine. Also due to the pump I noticed I slightly when up in the amount of weight I did in all my exersices..

Other pros- I also noticed vascularity big time ! Everytime I worked out my veins looked like pipes ! Lol and they stayed like that even after the workout... Also I noticed a increase in libido I'm guessing that being the product is testosterone infused..

Price- not bad at all I got it on sale from the Vitamin Shoppe for $38.99 . I've heard from guys at the gym you can find it cheaper online though..

Overall its a great product that I would recommend to anyone. A lot of good things come out of this product , and like I said before only thing is the taste but as long as the product works I know a lot of people don't see that as a probelm.

Hope this helps anyone looking into this product !
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • Poor Taste
  • A Little Chalky
July 5, 2011

SFFinest

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

July 5, 2011
 This is provably what juice feels like if you take it with IntrAbolic

WORK EXCELLENT WITH IntrAbolic by AE.

.... WARNING, mixing these two at a high dosage may cause an anxiety attack.

now to finish up a 200 character review... cool this should do it... GREAT STUFF BTW
Pros:
Cons:
  • Juicy
  • Good Beginner Pwo
  • Cheap
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • More Motivation
  • Excellent Focus

Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    What?

thinisin
    thinisin

Joined: 1/2011
    Reputation: +267
    What's up with all these crap reviews lately? :(

Reply #3:

Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    I don't even understand what he is trying to do above? 200 characters? This is what juice feels like? Its just idiotic.

August 16, 2011

TexansNicos

August 16, 2011
     Alright guys this is my first review, so here it goes!

Taste- The flavor I purchased was Blue Rasberry. I mixed 1.5 scoops with 12 ounces of cold water and it tasted similar to a cool-aid type of drink. It wasn't too sour or too sweet, so I would recommend this flavor to anyone.

Mixability- It took 5-10 seconds of shaking (in a shaker cup) for this product to completely dissolve. There is no remaining powder or clumps in the bottom of it and it has a very smooth texture.

Energy- !.5 scoops did it for me. It provides me with explosive energy without crashing after the workout. I tried taking 2 scoops for one workout, and it was so much energy I became slightly jittery for about 20 minutes. I would not recommend anyone taking over 2 scoops, but it all depends on that persons weight and tolerability to stimulants. I'm 6 ft 1, 185 pounds and 1.5 scoops was perfect.

Focus- 20 minutes after drinking the 1.5 scoops I could feel it hit me. Each of my workouts lasted around an hour and a half, and throughout the entire container this product never let me down. It gave me tunnel vision like crazy and kept me Motivated the whole time. It kept me mentally in tune with my workouts and pushed me through the tough sets.

Pump- I can not completely vouch for the pump of this product, because I stacked it with Axis Labs Hemodraulix (6 pills 30 minutes before my workout). I can not attribute the massive pump directly to the Hemodraulix or to the Bullnox, however I can say is that this stack was insane. After 5 minutes of working out my veins were exploding. After finishing each workout, the muscle that I worked was so pumped up that I could hardly take my shirt off.

Price- The price was solid for how effective this product is. I paid $33.95 for the 35 serving container. I used 1.5 scoops or so per workout, so it lasted a little over 20 days.

Overall, I would recommend Bullnox Androrush Blue Raspberry to anyone who is interested in having a serious month of workouts.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • Had Alittle Energy Not Much
      November 26, 2011

GymJunkie

Reviews: 34

Age: 24

November 26, 2011
       Not a fan of the taste (Blue raspberry) but if you let it go past the tip of your tongue you get use to it really quick. Pretty decent amount of energy, price is really good, and when I called Betancourt to find out some of the levels I found that it has 2g of creatine, 1.5g of L-Arginine, 1g of L-Glutamine, and 200mg of Caffeine so not the best but Ive seen much worse.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Beta-alinine Tingles
      • Good Energy
      • More Motivation
      • Increase Sex Drive
      • Cheap
      • Poor Taste
      December 3, 2011

Ausboss

Reviews: 5

Age: 20

December 3, 2011
       Taste: Excellent taste, very smooth not sour at all, I experienced zero strange after tastes.

Results: I took this before a back workout and my lats seriously felt like grapefruits torn in half, a very painful pump. Needless to say it was awesome.

Side effects: Strong libido response, could be a good option for those who are experiencing pro-hormone impotence.

Energy: The lack of of Geranium in this product is my only qualm; However, if you a looking for a product that will give you a solid pump every time bullnox is for you.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Good Pump
      • Increase Sex Drive
      • Cheap
      • Raaaaaaaage
      • Needs Geranium Imo
      December 8, 2011

Age: 19

December 8, 2011
       I Really liked this product for the first week i took it but it soon lost its effectiveness. You can find this for pretty cheap and you get a lot of servings out of it. The blue raspberry is probably the best tasting pre workout i had it is so delicious. When it did work i got the best pump and focus out of any pre workout i took. After a week however i got so used to it a barely felt a thing even at the highest dose.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
        FlashSunday
        FlashSunday

Joined: 1/2011
        Reviews: 77
        Reputation: +3345
        Your numbers are probably accurate, but you need to describe products better in the future.

Joined: 12/2011
        Reputation: +3
        Ill keep that in mind this was my first review.

Have you used Bullnox Androrush? Submit your own Review!