Beast Sports Nutrition Super Test

Super Test Beast Sports Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (11 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 64% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
MuscleMeds Methyl Arimatest Reviews
Methyl Arimatest (9 Reviews)
Infinite Labs Cyclo Clenz Reviews
Cyclo Clenz (1 Review)
Source Naturals Resveratrol Reviews
Resveratrol (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
Axis-HT (8 Reviews)
5.6

Related Forum Topics

need advice which is better powerfull, Super Test or T Bomb 2
Hey guys what's good i could really use some solid opinions, i recently got...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Super Test Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Super Test Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (10)
    • Increased Energy (7)
    • Muscle Endurance (6)
    • Some Fat Loss (3)
    • Cost Depends On Where You Buy It (7)
    • Price (6)
    • And Is Hard To Find. (1)
    • None Yet But Still A Long Way To Go (1)
    March 3, 2012

Age: 19

March 3, 2012
     Hey guys, I'm glad that I'm finally getting around to reviewing this Super Test that I ended up getting for free. If anyone remembers from back in November there was a huge gaff with Pharma Pro (sister company of Beast Sports Nutrition) regarding samples and shipping. Long story short Beast decided they'd hook me up with Super Test, Beast Mode (preworkout) and a Shaker Cup for free. Just want to thank Beast for being very cordial and understanding about the whole Pharma Pro ordeal, I have nothing but good things to say about their PR dept. Now on to the goods.

Background/Label Claims

Super Test is a pretty novel Test Boosting/Estrogen Inhibiting complex that also includes NO support and Liver/Kidney Detox support. This leads me to believe that Beast made this product with intentions for it to be taken as part of a PCT, but I took it as a stand alone and it definitely held its own. I can't exactly comment on what many of the ingredients are intended to do because they are crazy scientific extracts lol. For instance: 25-d-spirosta-3,5-diene, 5 alpha furost-20(22)-en-12-one-3 beta, 26-diol, 5-alpha furostan-12-one-3-beta, 22, 26-triol, Protodioscin???? Yeah... can't exactly rattle off background info on this like I can for something like Aminos or Beta Alanine. What I CAN tell you about is what I experienced, which you'll read shortly.

The few ingredients I recognize: fenugreek, arginine, citrulline, milk thistle, and cranberry extract. By including these in the complexes I can see that this sup is intended to boost testosterone, "boost" NO (but the complex is severely under dosed), and improve liver function.

The label claims to "maximize test", "enhance libido", "inhibit estrogen", "detox liver and kidney", and "increase mass/strength". I can't speak much on the actual test increase/estro decrease without bloodwork, but I definitely experienced the "alpha male" feeling common with many test boosters and similar to the feeling I had with D-Pol. I also did noticed that my strength and endurance experienced nice jumps, but not mass. I actually lost weight while cycling this. Check out my log for further info: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=17484.0.

Profile: 7.5

Like I said, many of these complexes are WAY over my head, so I can't praise or knock this for that. I like the inclusion of the fenugreek because that has gotten some positive responses on this site. But I CAN knock this for including arginine as an NO booster (HATE THIS) and only making the NO support complex 500 mg. Seriously, what is that supposed to do?! Anyways, here's the truncated version of the label because if I put the whole thing it would take forever lol:

Per 4 pills:
    5 mg Vitamin B6, 22.5 mg Magnesium, 13.5 mg Zinc, 1000 mg Anabolic Testosterone Support Complex, 184 mg Cynaotis Vaga Extract, 500 mg NO Support Complex, 200 mg Estrogen Control Factors, 150 mg DHT Control Factors, 190 mg Liver/Kidney Detoxification Support.

(whole label: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/test.html)

Value: 7

Again, got this for free, so my value is a 10. But actual value is not all that great, the lowest price I've found this at is $40/bottle and it's usually around $50 in most places. This means $1.67/day. FWIW DAA is a fraction of that price, and many test boosters can be had for less in the majority of places (Animal Stak, Isa-Test GF, hell even Prime is cheaper usually).

Usage: 9

Can't find too much wrong here. I took 3 pills twice a day so it would last me the full 30 days instead of 4 pills 2x a day, which would only last ~22 days. Very simple directions: take 3-4 caps before morning and evening meals. I would follow this on off days and on workout days I'd just take the morning dose with my preworkout drink (Beast Mode).

Taste/Mixability: N/A

Again, pills. No problems. No weird burps, smells or tastes of the caps.

Effectiveness: 8

Okay, here's where I can better explain to you what this product did for me instead of trying to sift through what it's SUPPOSED to do by checking the ingredients. While I took this, I experienced that whole "alpha male" thing for pretty much the entire bottle, probably even more so than when I took D-Pol. I also noticed that my facial hair was growing back EXTREMELY fast, acne was up slightly (the whole time), and aggression was also up more so than when on D-Pol. All of these together lead me to believe that it does what it says in terms of test boosting. Also, I don't think it's humanly possible for a 19 yr old college kid's libido to "increase", but I'll take it as a win that it didn't decrease at all lol.

The ironic part is that I did see improved vascularity from this product at all times when dosing this. However, I don't credit much of this to the weak ass NO complex, I credit this more as a side effect of increased test and the drying effect of decreased estro. Along with the vascularity, my muscles actually felt fuller a lot of the time, but they didn't look "bloated" or watery, they looked more solid.

I actually LOST weight while taking this product. I went from 179 to 173. But, like I said in my RecoverPro review, I credit this to the changes in my split. Just because I didn't gain mass doesn't mean that this product is bunk. I gained strength while leaning out a bit, and I believe a lot of that came from the test boost coming from Super Test.

Overall: 8

I enjoyed my whole experience with Super Test. All of the tangential signs of increased test (facial hair, acne, aggression, etc.) where there in full force, so even though I'm 19 I'm confident this was not just a placebo affect that led to all my strength gains. HOWEVER, value strikes once again. I can't honestly recommend this unless you're willing to drop upwards of $50 on a novel test booster (and I say "novel" because I have to do more research on the ingredients before I can state if they're effective or not). I CAN recommend this to someone who has cash to blow and is looking for a test booster, but that demographic is a very, very small one.

I am impressed with both the product and the way the company handled my situation, but I'm disappointed in the price tag. It pains me to say it, but this is a thumbs sideways for me...
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Aggression
    • Increased Strength
    • Muscle Endurance
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Some Fat Loss
    • Price

Joined: 5/2009
    Reputation: +1254
    DAMMIT! Value is supposed to be a 6 and overall a 7... I hate screwing reviews up like that...

ReVengeance
    ReVengeance

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +128
    Great review. Very thorough and descriptive.

Joined: 5/2009

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 10
    Reputation: +186
    Nice review man!
    Ha too expensive for me but still it's nice you got to try it!

December 6, 2011

cmankin

Reviews: 1

Age: 43

December 6, 2011
     Just started a cycle and have to say. This stuff works. In the gym I see gains at mid cycle that are through the roof. Arms and Chest are blown up. I dont know what this libido issues are all about. But I am mid 40's, and its the opposite for me. Bigger gains all around and totally love the feeling of being 30 again.
    • Increase In Muscle Weight
    • Better Sleep
    May 4, 2011

Reviews: 151

Age: 32

May 4, 2011
     hey everyone doing another test review. I started taking this for 3 days when i was told by my doc to stop taking t-boosters for now. but i got the ok and finished the bottle the other day.

price=7 i got this for 50bucks on sale. its pricey but not the most expensive one out there

strength=6 i didnt really see any boost here. outside of any normal gains i was disappointed.

fullness=10 i felt so ripped while on this. everthing just looked bigger on me

sideeffects=9 nothing weird here. a few extra pimples. but no extra libido or anyhting else

profile=8 an ok amount of zinc, a list way to large to type but they have protein synthisis compond, dht control, estogen control factors, there annabolic test complex which didnt have any tribulus which supprised me. plus magnisium and some b-6. one good thing here is that they did put in some Milk Thistle and cranberry extact for some liver support

well i would recommend this again only if its on sale. you do feel like a champ while on this, every muscle is just a little larger. its pricey and i wish this gave me some extra strength but its a decent product

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 151
    Reputation: +694
    oh btw, this is the first pills i have ever taken that gave me nasty burps.

February 4, 2011

Frankiemusc

Reviews: 37

Age: 36

February 4, 2011
     Just finished a bottle yesterday. Look for deals online, its pretty expensive for a product that lasts only 20 days. I bought this on a site that was running a one day special a few months ago and got it for low $30's.

-Weight before 220
    -Working out 5 days a week with 2 rest days
    -7 min cardio before workout and 7 min after
    -Reps have always been 5-10 range for all exercises
    -Diet has been about 250-275 grams of protein per day with medium carb intake

Products I have been taking for months prior to this and during completion of the bottle:

Dymatize Whey Elite
    Opti-Men Multi
    Sci-Fit-Kre-Alkalyn 1500

Initially was taking 4 pills 2X per day with meals. One with breakfast/One with dinner.

1st week-slight increase in aggression/agitated/easily annoyed and a lot of headaches which I rarely get and attributed them to the product so I lowered the dosage to 3 pills 2X a day and the headaches went away

2nd week-began to feel a great sense of well being, for example my gf would freak out over something and instead of arguing back I would just talk normally to resolve the issue and definitely noticed an increase in vascular appearance of muscles. Downside, my libido decreased significantly which I was expecting the opposite (if anyone knows why, please provide some insight) bc I was not happy about this at all

3rd Week and after-sense of well being increased, muscles were looking a lot more vascular, and had a more energy, did not have that dragging to the gym feeling but libido was still wrecked on this, no desire at all

My final weight after one month was 225 a gain of 5 pounds that definitely was not fat weight, all muscle. I could also see my abs slightly peeking through (mid section is flat but not tone).

I only gave this product a 6 because it crushed my libido altogether. But I would definitely try it (maybe u will not have the same reaction, because the end results were quite positive.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase Well Being
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increase In Muscle Weight
    • Some Fat Loss
    • Libido Decreased A Lot

3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +520
    Nice honest review, very descriptive. Good job man.

Wrestler152

willymacmont

Reviews: 4

Age: 30

January 20, 2011
     This is a decent product. I definitely gained some strength and power with my lifts. I had a slight increase in endurance and workload capability. I did not get much of a euphoric boost in comparison to some other natural test boosters which made me think it was not working at first. I can't attribute my gains in strength and endurance(I don't measure my biceps or any of that business so I can't give you measurements) to anything besides the product. I always look for functional gains such as speed and power. I added 15 lbs to my max clean and jerk. Also, I added 50 lbs to my squat at the end of the 22 day cycle(which is one full bottle at 6 pills per day).
    The downside of this stuff is the large list of ingredients. I don't think dht blockers or liver detoxifiers are necessary unless it is being used for PCT off of a ph or steroid compound. I personally feel like the doses of the more important ingredients(test boosting or anti-aromatase) could be increased. I like P6 more even though it is a rip-off.
    November 21, 2010

rn74851n

Reviews: 15

Age: 18

November 21, 2010
     Though its pricy it really does work pretty good I've tried multiple test boosters(Mass FX, Novedex XT), but neither were even in the same ball park as Super Test. I went from 10 to 13.5 inches on my arms in 2 months. When on this product I craved the gym and had to be there everyday. Increased curls 20lbs and bench 30lbs great product.

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +14
    Youre too young for this stuff..you are gonna screw yourself.

October 27, 2010

BBsmash

Reviews: 8

Age: 22

October 27, 2010
     This product wprks like a ph almost. One week on this product and my voice got deeper. no joke. Also had more strength gains and endurance. The only problem is the price. It's way expensive. Should be more like $42.99 than $54.95.
    October 26, 2010

chicknbreast

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

October 26, 2010
     In my opinion, its not worth the money. If they drop the price by half i might think about buying it again. I did gain a few pounds, but could have been fat or muscle. Not any noticeable effects other than probably a slight placebo effect that helped in the gym. I'm going to be trying USP Labs PowerFULL for half the price and hopefully better results.
    July 19, 2010

manypoint

Reviews: 7

Age: 35

July 19, 2010
     On bottle 2 of this stuff and so far so good. Strength went through the roof barbell bench went from 225 to 275 for reps of 4 in a week dumbell incline bench 70s to 100s shoulder barbell press from 135 to 205 reps of 4 strength gains are real. Size gains not real huge at first but went from body weight of 208 to 212 then 214 now 218 week to week with 9% body fat the whole time. Not alot of mental energy but muscle endurance is crazy really do feel like a beast in gym. After 4 weeks in I can see my body changing looking kinda like a freak big pumps and viens poppin out every where.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Endurance
    klashingIRON
    klashingIRON

Joined: 2/2010
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +26
    LMAO! Bench went from 225 to 275 in a week?! You're saying you went up 50 lbs in a week? I call bs yo...

March 30, 2010

Jfiannaca

Reviews: 1

Age: 20

March 30, 2010
     I bought 2 bottles for $120 and I'm on day 7 of taking 6 pills twice daily And wowwwwwww so far I am very impressed with this product. I was looking Into taking a test booster but I had considered hoppin back on a PH cycle but anyone who's done one knows you don't keep Any gains so I thought I'd try out A test booster And mannn I cannot believe the results so far everything feels so effortless. I've taken 6 PH cycles in the past and was skeptical if this product would do anything for someone my size (275 lbs) but I've been proved wrong. I'll post back when I'm done with the 30 dAys but I'm probably going to get 2 more and finish out the recommended 8 week cycle. The only drawback is it can become costly. I'll be $240 deep if I but 2 more but for someone who's under or hovering around 200 lbs the recommended dosage of 4 pills twice daily not 6 as I'm doing should be sufficient
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • None Yet But Still A Long Way To Go
    rochabp
    rochabp

Joined: 6/2009
    Reviews: 18
    Reputation: -1
    wow thats pretty expensive. if you googled it and ordered online you could have gotten it for $40 a bottle

Tim40
    Tim40

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +181
    Your 20 years old and you have taken 6 Prohormone cycles? Real smart idea at that age.

jaycon
    jaycon

Joined: 8/2009
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +210
    You can keep most of your gains if you actually know how to run a ph a correctly and if you did you wouldnt have even done one yet at your age, let alone six. The only reason the test boosters are even working for you is probably because you crushed your test levels with all the ph cycles you did.

Reply #4:

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +14
    You're way too young to be doing PH or any kind of hormonal drugs/supplements.

Have you used Super Test? Submit your own Review!