Bronkaid

By Bayer
Bronkaid Bayer
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 1 Review)

Ranks #14 of 32 (better than 58%)
in Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

For the money and limited sides, this is hard to beat

I have taken this in the past in combination with caffeine. Basically, I ran the EC Stack (leaving out aspirin). Since Bronkaid contains a nice dose of Ephedrine, this was my source for that.

Taste: N/A

Ingredients: 10/10
Epehedrine Sulfate and 400 mg Guaifenesin. These ingredients are perfect for a cut. The Ephedrine gives you the extra boost, and the Guaifenesin is not really needed, but actually clears breathing, so it is an added bonus.

Effects/Sides: 9/10
You usually feel a nice little kick from the ephedrine in a standard dose. Each tablet contains 25 mg of Ephedrine Sulfate, which is not pure ephedrine. Ephedrine Sulfate is 77% Ephedrine by weight, so each table contains around 19 mg of Ephedrine. This is more than enough, and I would not suggest taking two tablets at once.

Take this as prescribed. Of course the effects are intensified and synergistic with caffeine. I received a ton more energy, elevated heart rate (nothing major at all), increased focus, as well as a sense of euphoria. I really noticed appetite suppression from the Bronkaid. I also noticed some thermogenic effects from the Bronkaid as well. I tended to sweat more.

**Dosing**
I dosed three times daily as follows:
Morning: 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg Caffeine
Mid Day: 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg Caffeine
Evening: 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg Caffeine

As with any stim, do not take if you have or have had a heart condition. See a doctor if you have questions or concerns. I wouldn't take this later in the day if stims keep you
up at night either.

The value is good, but the price can get a little higher than most stims due to this being in the pharm section of your drug store. It's still not very expensive considering you get a lot of tablets per box.

Overall I would give this a solid 9. For the money and limited sides, this is hard to beat. I would definitely recommend to a responsible, healthy, adult.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Supresses Appetite
  • Increased Focus

Posted February 20, 2012
    Good review, I have taken it before also. I dosed it just like you said, it really does work. I like your last sentence "responsible, healthy, adult." AGREED. Don't be stupid you can hurt yourself taking this.

Posted February 20, 2012
    Exactly. That's why people end up in the hospital. Once you swallow that pill, there's pretty much no turning back. Do your homework ya know?

Raptorbh12

Posted February 20, 2012
    You found 25mg tabs? I thought they all reverted to 12.5mg tabs starting in 2010?

Posted February 20, 2012
    Yeah they are 25 mg, but since its Sulfate, its only likle 19 mg.