Bronkaid

By: Bayer

Bronkaid is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Bayer. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Does Bronkaid work?
Click to Expand
misterjaydub

I have taken this in the past in combination with caffeine. Basically, I ran the EC Stack (leaving out aspirin). Since Bronkaid contains a nice dose of Ephedrine, this was my source for that.

Taste: N/A

Ingredients: 10/10
Epehedrine Sulfate and 400 mg Guaifenesin. These ingredients are perfect for a cut. The Ephedrine gives you the extra boost, and the Guaifenesin is not really needed, but actually clears breathing, so it is an added bonus.

Effects/Sides: 9/10
You usually feel a nice little kick from the ephedrine in a standard dose. Each tablet contains 25 mg of Ephedrine Sulfate, which is not pure ephedrine. Ephedrine Sulfate is 77% Ephedrine by weight, so each table contains around 19 mg of Ephedrine. This is more than enough, and I would not suggest taking two tablets at once.

Take this as prescribed. Of course the effects are intensified and synergistic with caffeine. I received a ton more energy, elevated heart rate (nothing major at all), increased focus, as well as a sense of euphoria. I really noticed appetite suppression from the Bronkaid. I also noticed some thermogenic effects from the Bronkaid as well. I tended to sweat more.

**Dosing**
I dosed three times daily as follows:
Morning: 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg Caffeine
Mid Day: 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg Caffeine
Evening: 1 Bronkaid Tab + 200 mg Caffeine

As with any stim, do not take if you have or have had a heart condition. See a doctor if you have questions or concerns. I wouldn't take this later in the day if stims keep you
up at night either.

The value is good, but the price can get a little higher than most stims due to this being in the pharm section of your drug store. It's still not very expensive considering you get a lot of tablets per box.

Overall I would give this a solid 9. For the money and limited sides, this is hard to beat. I would definitely recommend to a responsible, healthy, adult.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Supresses Appetite
  • Increased Focus

• tweedledum
    February 20, 2012

Good review, I have taken it before also. I dosed it just like you said, it really does work. I like your last sentence "responsible, healthy, adult." AGREED. Don't be stupid you can hurt yourself taking this.
  • misterjaydub
    February 20, 2012

Exactly. That's why people end up in the hospital. Once you swallow that pill, there's pretty much no turning back. Do your homework ya know?
  • Raptorbh12
    February 20, 2012

You found 25mg tabs? I thought they all reverted to 12.5mg tabs starting in 2010?
  • misterjaydub
    February 20, 2012

Yeah they are 25 mg, but since its Sulfate, its only likle 19 mg.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.