This product has been reported as discontinued.

Smash Pre-Workout

By: Axis Labs

Smash Pre-Workout is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Axis Labs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Smash Pre-Workout?
Click to Expand
bfitelson
  April 3, 2010

Does what is says-good pump, OK energy, some strength gains..what I don't like is after taking it it doesn't stand out, forgettable. On paper (the ingredient label) it looks good, great ingredients and amounts and compared to competitors not a ton of fillers but I din't get the desired effect I was hoping for: amazing pump, energy rush and great strength gains. If you care about taste-it's not too great..very fake tasting flavors. I thought Dymatize Xpand xtreme was better-if you're looking for a direct comparison.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Not Too Effective.
Ransack
  October 5, 2010

Great tasting pre workout. Energy was solid. I did start to get headaches but they went away. Not sure if they were related. Workouts were great.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.