Smash Pre-Workout

This product has been reported as discontinued.

By Axis Labs
Smash Pre-Workout Axis Labs
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (2)

Does what is says-good pump

April 3, 2010

Does what is says-good pump, OK energy, some strength gains..what I don't like is after taking it it doesn't stand out, forgettable. On paper (the ingredient label) it looks good, great ingredients and amounts and compared to competitors not a ton of fillers but I din't get the desired effect I was hoping for: amazing pump, energy rush and great strength gains. If you care about taste-it's not too great..very fake tasting flavors. I thought Dymatize Xpand xtreme was better-if you're looking for a direct comparison.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Not Too Effective.

Great tasting pre workout

October 5, 2010

Great tasting pre workout. Energy was solid. I did start to get headaches but they went away. Not sure if they were related. Workouts were great.

Pros: