This product has been reported as discontinued.

Smash Pre-Workout

By: Axis Labs

April 3, 2010

Does what is says-good pump, OK energy, some strength gains..what I don't like is after taking it it doesn't stand out, forgettable. On paper (the ingredient label) it looks good, great ingredients and amounts and compared to competitors not a ton of fillers but I din't get the desired effect I was hoping for: amazing pump, energy rush and great strength gains. If you care about taste-it's not too great..very fake tasting flavors. I thought Dymatize Xpand xtreme was better-if you're looking for a direct comparison.
 Pros:
 Cons:
      October 5, 2010

Great tasting pre workout. Energy was solid. I did start to get headaches but they went away. Not sure if they were related. Workouts were great.
     Pros:
     Cons:
      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.