Axis Labs HyperTEST

HyperTEST Axis Labs User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 70% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Redefine Finaflex 550-XD Reviews
Finaflex 550-XD (4 Reviews)
9.8
ANC RAGE RV2 Reviews
RAGE RV2 (5 Reviews)
Orbit Beastdrol Reviews
Beastdrol (5 Reviews)
9.6
USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

HyperTEST Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    HyperTEST Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Libido Increase (5)
    • Testosterone Increase (4)
    • Increased Energy (3)
    • Good Value (3)
    • Mild Acne (1)
    • No Reduction Of Body Fat (1)
    • No Lean Muscle Gains (1)
    • No Alpha Male Feeling (1)
    December 12, 2012

Bsod

Reviews: 1

Age: 35

December 12, 2012
     I have been on for 4 weeks, no other stackers.

I am 35, 20# overweight, and 4x a week at the gym, normal diet, beer on the weekends.

Pros:

I have noticed sexually an increased frequency of arousal, and really good orgasms. I must say, however, that I got a new girlfriend at the start of this cycle, so it could just be her :)

If taken before a workout, I do notice a slight difference in pump, and when doing cardio, I notice about a 1mph increase over normal.

Cost effective
    Cool dreams
    No acne gain

Cons:

No weight help
    Not noticing any lean muscle gains
    No Alpha male feeling

Tough call, but going to give it another month.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Libido Increase
    • No Reduction Of Body Fat
    • No Lean Muscle Gains
    • No Alpha Male Feeling
    July 1, 2011

tjacted

Age: 33

July 1, 2011
     I needed this last year really bad as I was coming off of a real cycle .. My testosterone was at an all time low . So I purchased a bottle of this stuff and in about a week I was back to normal if not above normal .. GOOD STUFF !

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Testosterone Increase
    • Libido Increase
      Virtus
      Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 15
      Reputation: +1570
      Did you get bloodwork done? Was this part of your pct? What kind of real cycle? AAS? We need more info!!

January 10, 2011

razarac

Age: 46

January 10, 2011
       This is a first product I used after I tested for low testosterone levels after regular check up. I noticed significant strenght and libido increase after only 2 weeks of use. I have no side effects at all and I am very happy with this product. There are some reviews here from very young guys saying no effect. I don't think it is meant to be used by 22 year old who has more tests that he can share with us older guys. I increased 2 extra days in gym and lost 7 pounds. Knee and other joint pain is gone. I stack it with PowerFULL which has a great effect on my strenght. no overdose usage, before bed time as recommended.
      I recommend this product for guys around my age.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Testosterone Increase
      • Libido Increase
      • Helped Reduce Bodyfat Pretty Well
        April 5, 2010

Age: 22

April 5, 2010
         Normally I dont recommend this type of product to anyone as I am a believer that natural is the way to go..

This product may be natural but using a Testosterone boosting supplement isn't a very natural action in my opinion..

I'm 22 and so my testosterone is most likely the highest it'll ever be, but I wanted to give it a try to see if it would any positive effects on my body..

I took it like it says on the bottle for a minimum of 8 weeks, and I can't say anything bad about it..

In the very first dose of 2 caps 45 minutes to an hour before my workout, I started lifting and noticed a huge pump.. It seems odd because this isn't a true "pre-workout" supplement and it isn't a nitric oxide product (it's a testosterone bossting supplement) but it made me swell up, it was great, a real confidence booster..

I recommend taking it about 45 minutes to 50 minutes initially, but after 2 or 3 weeks take HyperTEST an hour before your first rep, as it appears your body maybe "gets used to it"..

Also, take at bedtime, preferrably with a casein protein shake to have high anabolic/testosterone levels while sleeping..

This also seemed to give me sexual energy.. I woke up every morning with really intense erections and even sitting in class I could look at a hot girl and notice myself getting hard within seconds.. : /

Overall, a great supplement for those who are over 21 or 22 years old looking to gain some strength and lean out a little at a relatively decent bodyweight. (I started using it at about 197 and after 8 weeks I was a much leaner 192 but still looked over 200 lbs.)

Zero side effects, unlesss you consider on-and-off constant erections all day to be considered a negative . . ?

I give it an 8 out of 10 overall.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Helped Reduce Bodyfat Pretty Well
        • Testosterone Increase
        • Libido Increase

Reputation: +80
          i've got to say that sitting here at work reading ur review made me really laugh - one of the funniest reviews ever ... is it really that sexually potent? guys are u paying attention ---- this product will give u a HUGE PUMP and make u HARD! what more do u want huh!

Reply #2:

Reputation: +58
          Yeah as it is funny that it will give you erections a lot, you have to realize that everyone's body reacts differently. Also Im 22 so my testosterone is now probably the highest it will ever be.. Therefore Im more prone to having sexual energy and realizing the potency of this product..
          But yes, everything in this review is tried and true I used 2 bottles as the label suggests for 8 weeks..
          Had erections on and off all day everyday, had huge pumps in the gym, and I even gained a couple pounds of muscle (1 or 2) and lost fat as well (almost 6)..
          Give it a try, depending on how old you are, and Im sure youll love it

Reply #3:

Reputation: +80
          did you take this along with your pre and post workout supplements? i'm 25 now and having good workouts on my current stack - do u think this could really help push me more? also and i know this is probably a bad Q - but is this much different to Anabolic Pump/Powerfull by Usp Labs? i read some good reviews on them. thanks man

Reply #4:

Reputation: +58
          With Hypertest, it suggests taking it 45 minutes before your workout and right before bed.

At 25, I'd say your serum testosterone levels are probably still really high but since they have peaked for a while you can definitely benefit from using Hypertest.

Im sure this would be great for your current stack (depending on what it is, because you didnt include that).. If you used Hypertest with something like Jack3d or Superpump, etc. then you'd look massive in the gym..

And as for USP Labs Powerfull, yes it is similar to Hypertest, you take it before bed as well and it raises testosterone levels.

Reply #5:

Reputation: +80
          Hey Lee, i hope you're doing well bro. I was soo close to purchasing this product from bb.com - but at the last minute changed my mind as i've heard a few people had problems with customs shipping in products that they aren't familiar with / don't stock here! i didn't wanna pay for it and then have it confiscated - major bummer! maybe sometime in the future i'll definitely try it out. By the way i just placed a good-sized order to keep me stocked up for a few months, i posted it on the forum under 'supplement deals' titled 'BB.com 10% OFF Coupon + my first order - any comments on the supps?' i would really appreciate if you could check it out and give me some feedback on the supplements if you've tried any of them. thanks bro!

October 13, 2009

gamer2be08

Reviews: 9

Age: 21

October 13, 2009
           After finishing a PH cycle (Phera-Plex), an old employer gave me a free bottle of HyperTEST to try along with my Nolva for my PCT. Right after my cycle I started my Nolva and HT right before bed each night. I would wake up ever morning horny as hell if you know what I mean, and throughout the day! I wasnt shut down, so my testes came back fast and even slightly enlarged while on the Nolva and HT (producing more T.). I slept amazing every night, had wild vivid dreams and woke up refreshed! It didnt feel like a PCT, but rather another cycle.. I had energy thoughout the day, I was just as aggressive off the PH while on HT. I guess im one of the few Tribulus responders. Just bought another bottle to stack with Blue Up and nolva for my NOW PCT. Just finished an Rage stack cycle.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Testosterone Increase
          • Libido Increase
          • Mild Acne
          DrAbs
          DrAbs

Joined: 9/2009
          Reviews: 4
          Reputation: -56
          Dude, where do i get nolva for a good price ?

August 10, 2009

Dogg

Age: 35

August 10, 2009
           I stacked HyperTEST with PowerFULL and seen good results overall. Libido was outrageous. I had a mild case of acne. The price was reasonable and it's a natural product. I felt pumped the whole time taking these products and maintained my gains afterwards as well. I would buy it again.

Have you used HyperTEST? Submit your own Review!