HyperTEST

By: Axis Labs

HyperTEST is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Axis Labs. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with HyperTEST?
RunLikeLee
  April 5, 2010

Normally I dont recommend this type of product to anyone as I am a believer that natural is the way to go..

This product may be natural but using a Testosterone boosting supplement isn't a very natural action in my opinion..

I'm 22 and so my testosterone is most likely the highest it'll ever be, but I wanted to give it a try to see if it would any positive effects on my body..

I took it like it says on the bottle for a minimum of 8 weeks, and I can't say anything bad about it..

In the very first dose of 2 caps 45 minutes to an hour before my workout, I started lifting and noticed a huge pump.. It seems odd because this isn't a true "pre-workout" supplement and it isn't a nitric oxide product (it's a testosterone bossting supplement) but it made me swell up, it was great, a real confidence booster..

I recommend taking it about 45 minutes to 50 minutes initially, but after 2 or 3 weeks take HyperTEST an hour before your first rep, as it appears your body maybe "gets used to it"..

Also, take at bedtime, preferrably with a casein protein shake to have high anabolic/testosterone levels while sleeping..

This also seemed to give me sexual energy.. I woke up every morning with really intense erections and even sitting in class I could look at a hot girl and notice myself getting hard within seconds.. : /

Overall, a great supplement for those who are over 21 or 22 years old looking to gain some strength and lean out a little at a relatively decent bodyweight. (I started using it at about 197 and after 8 weeks I was a much leaner 192 but still looked over 200 lbs.)

Zero side effects, unlesss you consider on-and-off constant erections all day to be considered a negative . . ?

I give it an 8 out of 10 overall.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Testosterone Increase
  • Libido Increase
  • Helped Reduce Bodyfat Pretty Well

April 5, 2010

I've got to say that sitting here at work reading ur review made me really laugh - one of the funniest reviews ever ... is it really that sexually potent? guys are u paying attention ---- this product will give u a HUGE PUMP and make u HARD! what more do u want huh!
  • RunLikeLee
    April 5, 2010

Yeah as it is funny that it will give you erections a lot, you have to realize that everyone's body reacts differently. Also Im 22 so my testosterone is now probably the highest it will ever be.. Therefore Im more prone to having sexual energy and realizing the potency of this product..
    But yes, everything in this review is tried and true I used 2 bottles as the label suggests for 8 weeks..
    Had erections on and off all day everyday, had huge pumps in the gym, and I even gained a couple pounds of muscle (1 or 2) and lost fat as well (almost 6)..
    Give it a try, depending on how old you are, and Im sure youll love it
    April 5, 2010

Did you take this along with your pre and post workout supplements? i'm 25 now and having good workouts on my current stack - do u think this could really help push me more? also and i know this is probably a bad Q - but is this much different to Anabolic Pump/Powerfull by Usp Labs? i read some good reviews on them. thanks man
  • RunLikeLee
    April 5, 2010

With Hypertest, it suggests taking it 45 minutes before your workout and right before bed.

At 25, I'd say your serum testosterone levels are probably still really high but since they have peaked for a while you can definitely benefit from using Hypertest.

Im sure this would be great for your current stack (depending on what it is, because you didnt include that).. If you used Hypertest with something like Jack3d or Superpump, etc. then you'd look massive in the gym..

And as for USP Labs Powerfull, yes it is similar to Hypertest, you take it before bed as well and it raises testosterone levels.
    April 5, 2010

Hey Lee, i hope you're doing well bro. I was soo close to purchasing this product from bb.com - but at the last minute changed my mind as i've heard a few people had problems with customs shipping in products that they aren't familiar with / don't stock here! i didn't wanna pay for it and then have it confiscated - major bummer! maybe sometime in the future i'll definitely try it out. By the way i just placed a good-sized order to keep me stocked up for a few months, i posted it on the forum under 'supplement deals' titled 'BB.com 10% OFF Coupon + my first order - any comments on the supps?' i would really appreciate if you could check it out and give me some feedback on the supplements if you've tried any of them. thanks bro!
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.