ATP Extreme

By ATP Extreme
ATP Extreme ATP Extreme
6.5/10
(Weighted average based on 1 Review)

Ranks #12 of 12 (better than 0%)
in Creatine > Monohydrate
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Reinger

Designed for endurance athletes, not power lifters... Sorry Cole!

Thank you to ATP for participating in the ER program, and allowing us to try ATP Extreme.

Overall: 3

This product had been designed to increase performance, boost muscle growth, improve recovery, achieve mental focus, and a host of other claims. Unfortunately, within this wide spectrum of anticipated results, I failed to see the majority.
Feel free to visit www.atpextreme.com , to see the site for yourself, and read the direction in which this product has intended to go. A lot of good ideas, but seems just a bit mis-directed and not focused on one or two aspects of fitness. Instead, more of a shotgun approach, firing out there to see what hits.

Taste: N/A

There is no taste, unless you allow a cap to burst or you burp up some left overs, if you do, I hope you have water handy. The smell is awful, somewhat like valerian root and dandelion root mixed, but more potent.

Profile:4

Some interesting key ingredients here. But unfortunately, it seems a bit wide spread and all over the place, and even under dosed. Aside from the 800 mg of Vitamin C, the 1.2g Athletic blend is not derived, so I have no idea how much of each of these substances are delivered in each dose.

"Athletic support Blend" 1.2g

"¢Quercitin
"¢Green Tea
"¢Grape Seed
"¢Ginkgo Biloba

In my opinion, the focus should have been left at the concentration of ATP and the role and benefits there of.

Effectiveness: 4

Although I felt a bit of increase an endurance towards the latter half of this 30 day supply, I honestly can't attribute all of it to ATP Extreme. My routine had changed. In anticipation of summer hockey, I had begun a bit more cardio, and higher paced lighter load sessions in the gym. There were a few times here and there that I felt a little extra push, and felt that I could last a bit longer, but nothing profound. Now to there defense, they suggest 90 days for maximum results, but that comes with a hefty price tag and after only being supplied 30 days, I wasn't willing to purchase the extra two months, based on the lack of results I saw in the first 30. I saw little in the recovery aspect or immunization department. There were a few moments In time that I felt a little sharper, or mentally acute, even late at night. But nothing that attributed to any increase in physical performance.

Value: 2

Tough grade on this one... The ATP extreme website offers a 30 day supply for $69.95. For that price, I need to be blown away. There is a recurring auto pay set up in which you can receive a 3 month supply for $44.95 a month. But even at that I would need to see some much more pronounced effects. The website is designed well and attractive, but the claims are very wide spread and not very focused. If you are willing to shell out the dough and give it a 90 day run, you certainly may get better results than I had, but from what I experienced, it just wasn't worth it.
Pros:
Cons:

cssrss

Posted June 3, 2013
    Ouch, results like that for $70? I'll pass. Thanks for the review!

Gkeezy

Posted June 3, 2013
    I love throwing away money on things that don't work. I am so getting this!

deumcole

yikes

CamSTL

Posted June 3, 2013
    Summer hockey??? Da heck is that?

My condition does not permit me to know what hockey is

Reinger

Posted June 3, 2013
    Cam, if I got you on a pair of blades, with 5 white dudes with sticks chasing you... you would be a beast. Add that to our list when we meet up. BBQ, white girls, and some hockey...

CamSTL

Posted June 4, 2013
    Bbq, white women and hockey. If we throw some football in there I'm down lol

lava135

Posted June 4, 2013
    Great review bro. I've tried oral ATP (Peak ATP) and really got nothing from it, either.